Fernbank Museum of Natural History

Ballroom, Museum, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks

767 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Ashley S

We loved having our wedding at Fernbank! Everything went as planned, and it was a gorgeous venue. It was nice to be able to have the ceremony and reception at one location since we had a lot of out of town guests that didn't know the area very well. Sarah was amazing to work... Read More with, she responded promptly to each and every one of my many emails. Im so glad that we were able to create memories at this amazing venue.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Stephanie H

We had our recent wedding at Fernbank, it was awesome! We had our ceremony in the cafe, cocktail hour upstairs in the entrance area, and our reception in the great hall (with the dinosaur). It was such a great space and didn't need much decoration (we didn't have flowers,... Read More rather we had some uplighting which was great). Their event coordinator, Sarah, was great and so helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend Fernbank as a great wedding venue.

Best part of the whole event!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Lynsey S

We LOVED the museum the moment we drove up the drive. Jennifer was the best part of the whole event she was helpful even though I did not have a wedding planner. She was there for us every step of the way and the main dinosaur hall was GORGEOUS.

The perfect venue!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Samantha W

We just had our wedding at Fernbank, and it was the most amazing venue. It was completely transformed, and so beautiful! Our guests were blown away. Britain, the events coordinator we worked with, was amazing every step of the way. We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Dinosaurs at your wedding - need I say more?

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Katie K

Fernbank was a great venue for my wedding. I had my ceremony on the terrace and the reception in the Great Hall. It was beautiful and Britain, the event coordinator, was very helpful with the floor plan, walk-through, and set-up. She was also very accommodating with the... Read More possibility of a rain plan (even though it was unnecessary). And the best part - the dinosaurs made for amazing pictures!