It's WAY better than a photo booth!

Fish Eye Fun is a fun and funky alternative to a traditional photo booth. With our “open air” booth design, fisheye lens, professional studio lighting, and unique image processing, you’ll see that Fish Eye Fun really is better than a photo booth!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

3409 Roger Pl, St. Louis, MO (314) 621-8638
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Tori C

Fish Eye Fun is so worth booking for your wedding! The style of pictures they take are awesome and so different. My wedding guests had a blast with it and I loved looking back through the album after the wedding. I also loved how they uploaded them LIVE to Facebook throughout... Read More the night and every single person got prints, not just 2 per group. This photo booth is very well worth it - check out their Facebook Albums yourself if you want to be convinced further!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Andrea L

If you are considering a typical photo booth for your big day, go with these guys instead! Fish Eye Fun was a hit! We laughed out loud looking at some of the group photos the day after the wedding. Skip out on pricey reception venue decor and splurge on something like this... Read More which people will actually remember! :)

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jessica H

Amazing!!! Everyone loved our photo booth. I absolutely loved how the worker came and got the Bridal party together to take pictures. She also grabbed my husband and I so we could take a couple together. It's the small things like that you don't think about on your wedding... Read More night! We are so thankful she grabbed us to take the pictures otherwise we would've easily forgotten because we were so busy! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Anna G

Such a fun photo booth and company to work with! Our photographer made it a great experience for us and our guests, and the photos (which we got a copy of each one at the end of the night) were much better than a regular photo booth! Would recommend them for anyone needing a... Read More photo booth for their event.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lisa D

This was a great addition to our wedding reception. Adults and kids alike enjoyed the live Facebook album. Casey made the evening fun for everyone. Would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Samantha G

This company rocks! They deliver an amazing product and you will NEVER be disappointed! Jake made our wedding exponentially better! Making sure guests got up took photos and came out of their shell! I recommend him and fish eye to anyone who will listen for any event! Saint... Read More Louis is lucky to have this company and definitely will use it for my next event!!! Thanks Jake your freaking amazing at what you do!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tara A

I highly recommend Fish Eye Fun! I looked at a few other photo booths for our wedding reception, but ultimately decided to pay a little more for Fish Eye Fun and I'm so glad I did! Our guests absolutely loved it! Melissa was so nice and did a great job posing everyone. From the... Read More initial booking to the follow up after the event, everyone was so friendly and easy to work with. Definitely a highlight of our reception!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Casey R

I knew I wanted Fish Eye Fun at my wedding when I went to a St. Louis Blues Casino night and they were there. I knew I wanted Jake as our photographer when my then fiancé, now husband went to a wedding show! It truly is the best "photo booth" out there! I loved looking back at... Read More all the photos online and seeing how much fun our guests had. Everyone was telling us how awesome it was and how amazing Jake was! Literally one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Samantha P

So much fun!!! It is better than any other photo booth I have seen. Our photographer was humorous and made the experience ten times better. They really engage with the guests and makes the photo booth exciting and fun. Our guests only had good things to say! We loved it!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Courtney C

I think this might've been my guests favorite part of my wedding! Our photographer, Jake, was SO fun and he made sure everyone was having the best time. These pictures are one of our favorite memories!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lisa G

FishEye is amazing. It REALLY is sooo much better than a photobooth. The quality of the pics is wonderful (the filter makes everyone look good) and the guests had so much fun snapping pics. The personalized signs are a cute touch.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Madison C

I was hesitant to book fish eye fun because they are so pricey but I must say they are worth every penny. We love seeing our guests enjoying them selves and having the USB with all the images is so fun! I was able to relive our wedding again. They provide a fun activity for... Read More guests to take part in during the reception besides dancing and drinking which I just loved. We had so many people take part in the photo booth and Patrick was really awesome. I can't recommend Fish Eye Fun enough!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Amanda W

If you want your guests to have a fabulous takeaway from your reception in which they literally look FLAWLESS (as do you, bride)....book Fisheye. Charismatic employees that make the experience a blast, and a really unique alternative to typical photo booths - with printouts and... Read More immediate access via facebook of every single shot taken. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Samantha B

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fish Eye! Everyone at our wedding had so much fun with Jake! He got some of the funniest and best pictures ever! We are obsessed with our Fish Eye guest book, it is so fun to have goofy pictures of our guests. I highly recommend Fish Eye to anyone getting... Read More married or having any type of event, they are worth every penny!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Megan W

Fish Eye Fun was so accommodating from the minute I hired them!! They responded to emails timely and always answered every question I had. My wedding night ran smoothing and was absolutely perfect!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better from Fish Eye Fun at my wedding. I... Read More haven't stopped hearing about how smooth everything ran and how wonderful Patrick was. He kept everyone entertained and was accommodating to the bride and groom!! Thank you all so much for everything you did from the minute we hired you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara R

These guys are so much fun! Everyone at my Wedding had a blast with this photobooth! Choose this company! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica F

What a fun Photobooth! Great props, fun staff, and room for all our friends and family. The digital and printed photos complimented each other wonderfully. I received more praise on our FishEyeFun Photobooth than any other part of our wedding. Can't wait to hire them for our... Read More next event!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Gina F

Fish Eye Fun really enhanced our guests’ enjoyment at our wedding reception. It’s so much better than a typical photo booth. Jake, our photographer, is amazing and he had the guests engaged and excited about the photos. Many people came back for multiple photo trips, in fact... Read More there was a line for most of the night. Jake was communicating with me prior to the event so he could prepare the right props for the occasion. Ben and Ashley in the office also were reaching out to make sure we had our gallery and prints exactly as we envisioned them. I would highly recommend Fish Eye for any wedding or party!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Stephanie N

So easy to work with and a great time! All of my friends have used Fish Eye, it may be a little pricier than other "photo booths" but Fish Eye is more than just a photo booth and completely worth it! Would recommend over and over again!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Whitney S

We really couldn't imagine our wedding without Fish Eye Fun, it was everything we could have wanted and more. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and high-quality photo booth and every one of our guests loved the booth. I contacted Fish Eye... Read More Fun owner, Ben with a more unusual request. We were looking to mimic the smooth, black and white pics made famous by Cali based MirMir. With in a matter of minutes, Ben created a mock set up to show some samples of what they could do to achieve what we were looking for. He was happy to make countless revisions until the contrast, color, etc. was absolutely perfect. In the days leading up to our wedding, they were great with follow up, answering any questions and just being super organized. They were happy to add our own logo to the pictures, let me choose the exact props we wanted and choose 1-up prints rather than their standard 4-up. Day of our wedding, our attendant Jonathan showed up professional, polite and prepared. He rocked our event from start to finish and was great helping guests choose signs, pose and move people through the line quickly. At the end of the night, he gave me an entire stack of every picture that my husband and I were in. Less than a week after our event, Samantha contacted me to make sure we were completely satisfied and set up shipment of our USB with all pictures from the night. Overall, every person who I communicated with was amazing to work with, good about responding quickly and really catered to our every need.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Sheri S

I've been to several wedding receptions that had Fish Eye Fun and I knew I wanted to have them at our reception. It's much more fun than any other photo booth because the photographer knows how to position/direct people to get the best photo. And of course the props add to the... Read More fun! The guests get their photos immediately and the bride/groom get full ownership of all the pictures taken. I would highly recommend Fish Eye Fun for any party!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelsey B

We had so much fun with fish eye at our wedding! Everyone loved the props and the funny pics! Sam was awesome. Definitely so worth it for the tons of fun!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Lindsay I

I cannot say enough about Fish Eye Fun and Samantha. Everyone had so much fun taking fun pictures at our wedding. One of my favorite things was looking at people in the background of the photos having a blast. Samantha was absolutely a doll and made the whole evening fun. Thank... Read More you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Meredith K

My husband and I were so excited to have Fish Eye Fun be apart of our wedding! We had so much fun with the numerous props and our guests had a blast using different ones. We can't wait to get the USB drive to review all the silly and memorable photos from our wedding!!! I would... Read More highly recommend them to anyone :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Laura H

Fisheye was a huge hit at our reception. Everyone loved it, especially Jake! I would like to give him the best complement possible! He was truly a crowdpleaser!! We highly recommend FIshEye!

Ben B.

After working in the film industry for nearly 10 years, making Hollywood juggernauts such as Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Ben returned to St. Louis to start a career in Wedding and Event photographer. He created Fish Eye Fun in 2010.