It's WAY better than a photo booth!

Fish Eye Fun is a fun and funky alternative to a traditional photo booth. With our “open air” booth design, fisheye lens, professional studio lighting, and unique image processing, you’ll see that Fish Eye Fun really is better than a photo booth!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

3409 Roger Pl, St. Louis, MO (314) 621-8638
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Alex W

Totally worth the money! Everyone loved Fisheye at the wedding! It was a great way to be able to look back at everything and see how much funny everyone was having. It was so much fun that we could fit so many people in the picture! Casey was amazing with taking everyone... Read More pictures. She was so nice and friendly! Ashley was great to help me book the Fish Eye Fun. Ben was awesome at arranging our names at the bottom of the pictures since I asked him do re-do it a few times but he never once complained or seemed putout about it. Casey, Ashley and Ben thanks again for all your help. You did capture some great memoirs for me.

Can I Hire Them Again??

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Nicole K

I knew I wanted Fish Eye Fun at my wedding even before my husband popped the question. We attended a friend's wedding and got our first dose of the crew that is "WAY better than a photo booth!" The picture quality is phenomenal and the energy of the team is second to none. Every... Read More single one of my guests loved getting their pictures taken. There was a bigger crowd at that corner than on the dance floor at times! Jake was amazing, and I was so great he was there to help us celebrate our day. This was one of the best investments we made for our big day. Thanks, Fish Eye!

An awesome time!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 kara r

After I had already hired a photobooth for my wedding AND paid the deposit, I attended a wedding show with my fiance' to look for travel agents. We stumbled across Fish Eye Fun and we were hooked! I gave up my $250.00 deposit at the other place and never regretted it. We used... Read More this as a favor for our guests and they absolutely loved it. Jake (our attendant) was hilarious and made sure everyone that wanted to be in the picture was in the picture; which mean we had groups of 20 sometimes in a single shot. Everyone's facebook profile quickly changed to one of their photobooth shots because they were all great shots! Not to mention that for some reason the lens totally photoshops you! My skin looked radiant. Hire them; they were worth every penny spent and that I gave up.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Andrea L

If you are considering a typical photo booth for your big day, go with these guys instead! Fish Eye Fun was a hit! We laughed out loud looking at some of the group photos the day after the wedding. Skip out on pricey reception venue decor and splurge on something like this... Read More which people will actually remember! :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Samantha P

So much fun!!! It is better than any other photo booth I have seen. Our photographer was humorous and made the experience ten times better. They really engage with the guests and makes the photo booth exciting and fun. Our guests only had good things to say! We loved it!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Courtney C

I think this might've been my guests favorite part of my wedding! Our photographer, Jake, was SO fun and he made sure everyone was having the best time. These pictures are one of our favorite memories!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jessica H

Amazing!!! Everyone loved our photo booth. I absolutely loved how the worker came and got the Bridal party together to take pictures. She also grabbed my husband and I so we could take a couple together. It's the small things like that you don't think about on your wedding... Read More night! We are so thankful she grabbed us to take the pictures otherwise we would've easily forgotten because we were so busy! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lisa G

FishEye is amazing. It REALLY is sooo much better than a photobooth. The quality of the pics is wonderful (the filter makes everyone look good) and the guests had so much fun snapping pics. The personalized signs are a cute touch.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Madison C

I was hesitant to book fish eye fun because they are so pricey but I must say they are worth every penny. We love seeing our guests enjoying them selves and having the USB with all the images is so fun! I was able to relive our wedding again. They provide a fun activity for... Read More guests to take part in during the reception besides dancing and drinking which I just loved. We had so many people take part in the photo booth and Patrick was really awesome. I can't recommend Fish Eye Fun enough!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Amanda W

If you want your guests to have a fabulous takeaway from your reception in which they literally look FLAWLESS (as do you, bride)....book Fisheye. Charismatic employees that make the experience a blast, and a really unique alternative to typical photo booths - with printouts and... Read More immediate access via facebook of every single shot taken. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Samantha B

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fish Eye! Everyone at our wedding had so much fun with Jake! He got some of the funniest and best pictures ever! We are obsessed with our Fish Eye guest book, it is so fun to have goofy pictures of our guests. I highly recommend Fish Eye to anyone getting... Read More married or having any type of event, they are worth every penny!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Megan W

Fish Eye Fun was so accommodating from the minute I hired them!! They responded to emails timely and always answered every question I had. My wedding night ran smoothing and was absolutely perfect!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better from Fish Eye Fun at my wedding. I... Read More haven't stopped hearing about how smooth everything ran and how wonderful Patrick was. He kept everyone entertained and was accommodating to the bride and groom!! Thank you all so much for everything you did from the minute we hired you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara R

These guys are so much fun! Everyone at my Wedding had a blast with this photobooth! Choose this company! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica F

What a fun Photobooth! Great props, fun staff, and room for all our friends and family. The digital and printed photos complimented each other wonderfully. I received more praise on our FishEyeFun Photobooth than any other part of our wedding. Can't wait to hire them for our... Read More next event!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Gina F

Fish Eye Fun really enhanced our guests’ enjoyment at our wedding reception. It’s so much better than a typical photo booth. Jake, our photographer, is amazing and he had the guests engaged and excited about the photos. Many people came back for multiple photo trips, in fact... Read More there was a line for most of the night. Jake was communicating with me prior to the event so he could prepare the right props for the occasion. Ben and Ashley in the office also were reaching out to make sure we had our gallery and prints exactly as we envisioned them. I would highly recommend Fish Eye for any wedding or party!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Stephanie N

So easy to work with and a great time! All of my friends have used Fish Eye, it may be a little pricier than other "photo booths" but Fish Eye is more than just a photo booth and completely worth it! Would recommend over and over again!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Whitney S

We really couldn't imagine our wedding without Fish Eye Fun, it was everything we could have wanted and more. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and high-quality photo booth and every one of our guests loved the booth. I contacted Fish Eye... Read More Fun owner, Ben with a more unusual request. We were looking to mimic the smooth, black and white pics made famous by Cali based MirMir. With in a matter of minutes, Ben created a mock set up to show some samples of what they could do to achieve what we were looking for. He was happy to make countless revisions until the contrast, color, etc. was absolutely perfect. In the days leading up to our wedding, they were great with follow up, answering any questions and just being super organized. They were happy to add our own logo to the pictures, let me choose the exact props we wanted and choose 1-up prints rather than their standard 4-up. Day of our wedding, our attendant Jonathan showed up professional, polite and prepared. He rocked our event from start to finish and was great helping guests choose signs, pose and move people through the line quickly. At the end of the night, he gave me an entire stack of every picture that my husband and I were in. Less than a week after our event, Samantha contacted me to make sure we were completely satisfied and set up shipment of our USB with all pictures from the night. Overall, every person who I communicated with was amazing to work with, good about responding quickly and really catered to our every need.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Sheri S

I've been to several wedding receptions that had Fish Eye Fun and I knew I wanted to have them at our reception. It's much more fun than any other photo booth because the photographer knows how to position/direct people to get the best photo. And of course the props add to the... Read More fun! The guests get their photos immediately and the bride/groom get full ownership of all the pictures taken. I would highly recommend Fish Eye Fun for any party!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelsey B

We had so much fun with fish eye at our wedding! Everyone loved the props and the funny pics! Sam was awesome. Definitely so worth it for the tons of fun!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Lindsay I

I cannot say enough about Fish Eye Fun and Samantha. Everyone had so much fun taking fun pictures at our wedding. One of my favorite things was looking at people in the background of the photos having a blast. Samantha was absolutely a doll and made the whole evening fun. Thank... Read More you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Meredith K

My husband and I were so excited to have Fish Eye Fun be apart of our wedding! We had so much fun with the numerous props and our guests had a blast using different ones. We can't wait to get the USB drive to review all the silly and memorable photos from our wedding!!! I would... Read More highly recommend them to anyone :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Laura H

Fisheye was a huge hit at our reception. Everyone loved it, especially Jake! I would like to give him the best complement possible! He was truly a crowdpleaser!! We highly recommend FIshEye!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Neem S

Jake Norton is a creative genius. I can't rave enough about this. This was the highlight of the wedding for most of the guests. It's been a month and people are still talking about how cool the photos are! So many people talk about how they're going to use the photos as their... Read More Christmas cards because they haven't gotten a good family photo even in the studio. Dozens of people use them as their Facebook profile picture now, too! Jake was freaking phenomenal. He pulled the entire bridal party to the photobooth a little bit after dinner so he could make sure that we got photos with all of the bridal party and us as a couple. That extra bit of forethought made my night because I was feeling so overwhelming and felt like I probably wouldn't get to be in any photobooth photos at all. He made it so fast and painless and captured so many moments for us that we'll treasure forever. Jake also printed out all of the photos that the bride and groom were in and set them aside so that we didn't have to keep track of them. It was so sweet! He had a ton of creative poses for people, and they were just brilliant! I feel like other photobooth people just do the same bland thing over and over, and I was so ecstatic when Jake had people do so many creative, funny poses! He also gave us signs that said "Thank" and "You" so we could print those photos and send them to people. I have no regrets at all about Fish Eye. All of our other vendors love Jake, too. One of my bridesmaids has high social anxiety and she hung out with Jake the entire time, which goes to show you that he's a good guy through and through. He was so complimentary of so many choices we made for the wedding, too. Definitely one of my favorite vendors!

Fish Eye & Jake will be the hit of your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Caitlin R

Fish Eye was one of the very first vendors that I booked for my wedding. I had seen them in action before at other events and knew I had to have them at my wedding. Jake is an added bonus as well. His personality is electric. He was extremely interactive with our guests and... Read More helped people pick props and poses to insure that the photos turned out amazing. All of our guests were raving about Jake!! Fish Eye is not like your traditional photo booth and there is absolutely no comparison. It been two months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about Fish Eye. There is no doubt that it was one of the highlights of our reception. Thank you to Jake and Fish Eye. You helped us create memories at our reception that our guests will be talking about for a long time!

Where do I even begin...

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

I knew when I first got engaged I had a short list of must haves for our wedding... FishEye being one of them. However, after I attended a few bridal shows I knew that I HAD to have Jake at our event! Not only did our guests have an amazing time and walk away with amazing... Read More photos... people are STILL talking about how much fun the guy was behind the lens. Jake had a rowdy bunch (and that was before the cocktails) and still was able to pull off over 300 hilarious images from the photo booth! Definitely a must have at your wedding ...and plan ahead and ask for Jake :)

Ben B.

After working in the film industry for nearly 10 years, making Hollywood juggernauts such as Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Ben returned to St. Louis to start a career in Wedding and Event photographer. He created Fish Eye Fun in 2010.