Five Bridge Inn

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

152 Pine St, Rehoboth, MA (508) 252-3190

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Amy R

We had our wedding at the Five Bridge Inn on 10/21/17, and it was an incredible experience! The entire day went off without a hitch, and we couldn’t be happier! The grounds are pristine, and between the house, pavilion, main tent, tent on wheels and gazebo/firepit area, there... Read More isn’t anything missing you would need! It was great to be able to be on the property before the ceremony to get ready with everyone and then spend the night on the property following the after-party firepit and pizza and then wake up together for breakfast in the morning. Ann and her family have been hosting weddings for years, and they are extremely organized and competent. Our only few critiques of the venue was that the tent decorator required additional fees, as well as the pizza for the after party (well worth it), and the communication with the required bar company was incredibly difficult. I highly recommend a day of coordinator or someone to help setup your decorations, stick to the schedule for the day etc, since that is not provided. Also, keep in mind that the venue is definitely a business - often 3 weddings a weekend -so you will be filtered in and out of the house to accommodate each wedding before and after yours. Don’t let these critiques deter you because I wouldn’t change a single thing about our wedding day, and we are so incredibly happy with the Five Bridge Inn! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mix of an outdoor ceremony with a tented reception and a comfortable backyard wedding atmosphere. We had the most magical wedding day, and Ann, the staff and the amazing venue made this happen!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Samantha G

I cannot speak highly enough of Five Bridge Inn. My husband and I recently got married here this past August. This is the only venue my husband and I went to see and as soon as we drove onto the grounds I had no doubt in my mind this is where I would be getting married. We were... Read More greeted by Ann, who is a wedding angel. She will make you feel welcomed and right at home. She was a phone call away for any questions at any time. She welcomes all ideas and gets just as excited as you to see them be put into reality on the big day. She will be right there every step of the way but at the same time gives you all of the freedom and flexibility you need. My husband, myself and our wedding party were all able to get ready there the morning of and sleep there the night of the wedding. The house is beautiful and has plenty of room to where the bride and groom can be getting ready in the same house but still not see each other. The house and grounds has endless amazing picture opportunities. There is no limit to what you can do at this venue. My vision was able to come to life under that big white tent and I can't imagine being able to fulfill that vision at any other venue. I recommend Five Bridge to all! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kaylee C

Five Bridge Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted a simple, outdoor wedding where we could bring in some lawn games and have a pig roast. We got all that and more with Five Bridge. The venue and grounds are gorgeous and we got to stay overnight at the inn with our... Read More close friends. Our after party at the fire pit allowed us to extend our day well into the early morning hours. However, the best part of Five Bridge is, hands down, the owners, Ann and James. When our bartender that we booked didn't show up, Ann and James took over and solved the problem quickly and quietly. We discovered the issue at the conclusion of the ceremony and by the time we were done taking pictures, the bar was stocked and most of our guests didn't even know that anything was wrong. We are so grateful for Five Bridge for making our day so amazing.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Sarah O

We had an unbelievable wedding here. The property is beautiful and it gave a very comfortable vibe to us and our friends and family. There are so many different sections from the reception area, to the ceremony setting, to the cocktail hour, fire pit, etc. Everything was set up... Read More and perfect for our day despite that there was a wedding the day before. I would highly recommend Five Bridge Inn and was so happy we chose to get married there!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Amanda B

The second I stepped foot on the property, we knew that we had to have our wedding here. From the beautiful grounds to the exceptional service you get from all of the staff, there is no other way to describe the Five Bridge Inn other than PERFECT! I couldn't be happier and would... Read More recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to have the most incredible wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Mallory F

The Five Bridge Inn is an outstanding place to have our wedding. It's beautiful and impeccably managed ground created the perfect backdrop for our wedding. Ann and her staff went above and beyond to make sure that our day went smoothly and was stress free. We could. It have... Read More asked for a more perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel O

Five Bridge Inn is an absolutely beautiful wedding venue, but more importantly, comes with Ann! Having a wedding at Five Bridge was wonderful because you have the whole grounds to yourself, with the option of having every event right there on the grounds! We stayed from Friday -... Read More Sunday, had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktails, and reception all in different areas of the gorgeous property. Ann serves as the wedding coordinator and everything went so smoothly with her help. As a bonus, there are llamas, goats, and Chippy the dog. If you want an outdoor wedding where you can do it your way - look no further than the gorgeous Five Bridge Inn!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Meghan H

Five Bridge Inn was the perfect location for our wedding and we couldn't have been any happier with how the day turned out. Ann was great to work with. She has thought of everything you could possibly need for your big day and has it on site! The location is amazing - it is... Read More secluded and private and there are so many great places for pictures. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kristen B

We loved our August 20th wedding at Five Bridge in this summer! We could not have asked for a more perfect venue and staff to work with. The wedding turned out to be even more beautiful than I could have pictured and our guests thought it was an amazing find! Not only did it... Read More include most of the amenities we needed for a better price than its competitors but it was so convenient to have all day and night access to it so that we had plenty of time to get ready, relax after the wedding, then pack up the morning after. Five Bridge Inn is a hidden gem but it is becoming much more popular so don't miss out on your chance to book! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Christy G

Book IT! Ann was amazing to work with. We always felt like she was in our corner working with us to make our day special. We did have one hiccup with another vendor and she had no problem calling them and speaking up for us. The grounds are beautiful and the value truly is a... Read More steal! No silly rules or guidelines either! The place was beautiful. We instantly felt comfortable on the grounds and in the Inn. We were allowed to have our large dog which was even better. Ann never shower worry while our dog roamed around her house and made himself at home. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. I loved having rooms for my wedding party to stay in and them not having to dish out a ton of money. And the fact that you get the Inn and grounds for 24 hours makes the wedding so much less stressful. Ann never got frustrated with us when we constantly kept going back to visit the inn (because we loved it so much) over the year of planning. BOOK IT!!! We cannot wait to go back and visit.

Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jessica T

I lived down the street from Five Bridge Inn through most of my childhood and never knew it existed until my friend got married there in 2010. I immediately fell in love with it and when my husband and I started looking at venues it was the only place I could picture myself... Read More walking down the aisle. The grounds and Inn are gorgeous. Ann, Harold and their family and staff are all amazing and the nicest people you'll meet in the industry or otherwise. In addition to having been in my friend's wedding at the Inn, my husband and I got a unique opportunity last February to stay their, and in the Bridal suite to boot. We participated in a murder mystery overnight event that was out of this world. Be sure to check out Corrine Hursh Events for your wedding and party planning needs. We went all DIY for ours, but she hosted the murder mystery dinner party and I can't get over how amazing it was. Seriously, go check her out ( Anyway, after that night we were more excited than ever for our wedding this October (10/17/15). The biggest thing that sold us on 5 Bridge, besides it's beauty and of course Ann, was the fact that we would have the place for practically the whole weekend. The wedding itself still flew by, but to be able to bring stuff there (and we had a lot of stuff) on the Wednesday and Thursday before, as well as host the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there on Friday was such a blessing. My bridesmaids and I stayed over Friday night and everything (ceremony, photos, cocktails, reception)all happened on the grounds on Saturday. The guys even came early on Saturday and got ready there as well. It was as relaxing as your wedding day can possibly be. The best part was that we didn't have to leave when the party ended. We kept the party going with some close family and friends by the fire pit for the after party, and 14 of us spent the night with some family rejoining us the next morning for a delicious brunch (all included in the site fee). Take a tour or even rent a room for the night and you'll be hooked. P.S. Say hi to Oreo for us when you go. :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 A P

10.11.15 Where do I even begin? The moment we saw the venue, we booked immediately. We knew this was the spot we wanted to tie the knot with close friends and family by our side. You could not ask for a more beautiful venue - the grounds are spectacular. You have so much... Read More space to make the wedding your own. We took pictures everywhere on site. From the little trails, to the front lawn, to behind the inn. Ann, from the beginning was fantatsic. I am one of those brides who want perfection and I honestly emailed ann a question minimum twice a week .. For a year! She always answered promptly and was always helpful. She also welcomed us to come here anytime we wanted if we needed to take a look at the venue again. The wedding day started with us ladies getting hair and make up done in the downstairs salon room. It was perfect for us to hang out in and we also watched lots of childhood movies since she had a whole DVD collection and DVD player! Ann was amazingly helpful gathering us together and getting us down the aisle in time! I couldn't have done it without her! Everything was amazing. The tent absolutely took my breath away - so thank you Lisa for decorating it better than I could have ever expected. All of the staff here - between the inn and all of the vendors -were amazing and made me feel right at home. Ann suggested Ralph's Catering to us and I couldn't have been happier with our Buffet style dinner. The service was fantastic and the staff was nothing short of perfect. They were checking on me literally every 40 minutes to make sure I was eating, having fun and wondering what they could do to make things even better. The staff felt like the were family! I had dozens and dozens of people tell me how amazing the venue was, how it was the best wedding they have been too, and two people even asked if I minded if they stole the venue from me for their wedding! Also- since there wasn't a wedding the next day, we were able to take our time getting our stuff together! We were able to have the bridal party stay over which made the night even better. We had a bonefire for over three hours after the reception which allowed us to relax with almost thirty guests who chose to stay for the after party. How many venues want you hanging around all night after the reception? How many people can say they had a bonefire and made s'mores in their wedding dress? Everything was perfect and the day was smooth! I highly recommend Ann and the Five Bridge Inn for your wedding! It's a fairytale!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Mariana D

Absolutely amazing! My family flew up from FL, and we all stayed there from a Wednesday-Sunday. Ann and her family made us feel at home. We had all the grounds to ourselves and it was simply stunning. Everything is clean and well maintained. The day of the wedding, everything... Read More went great. Ann helped direct the bridal party and vendors. The tent was immaculate. Her grandson Harry was the absolute cutest, very helpful with any questions we had. He was also great driving the bridal party and myself to each location where we wanted to take pictures. My niece was ecstatic when she had the chance to feed the llamas, the playground is definitely a plus. I could go on and on about this amazing venue, but what made it OUTSTANDING was Ann's hospitality.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Elise B

From the moment my fiance and I drove up to Five Bridge, we knew it was where we wanted to get married. Just seeing photos and corresponding with Ann leading up to our visit had us falling in love, but once we experienced it in person, there was no question! Ann is AMAZING! Out... Read More of all the wedding venues I corresponded with during our search, she was by FAR the most responsive, returning my emails within a couple hours at the most and never once being impatient with my millions of questions. Her property is FLAWLESS she has said, and I now agree "If I don't have it, you don't need it". You feel at home at Five Bridge, a feeling none of the other "rotisserie" wedding venues I looked at gave me. There is no rushing at Five Bridge, you have EVERYTHING you need, tents, tables, chairs, place for your bridal party to stay ONSITE, breakfast the next morning, a pool and basketball & tennis courts to enjoy the next day if you decide to extend your rental (which we did) and a screened-in gazebo with a fire pit for an afterparty! Our guests couldn't believe the space! They raved about it all day long and gushed "where did you find this place?!" it feels like a secluded destination wedding, while being just an hour outside Boston. We found very decently priced hotels less than a 10 min drive away in nearby Seekonk and if you need recommendations for anything: Caterer, Flowers, Decor, Rehearsal Dinner . . .Ann has all the answers. She felt like family by the end of my wedding and I can't even begin to put into writing how happy I am that we chose to get married at her property. If you're at all on the fence as to where to have your most special day, look no further, you will LOVE Five Bridge! I have been recommending this location since the day we booked and will continue to do so! Can't wait to go back and stay for our 1-year anniversary!!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Tara S

Five Bridge Inn is a diamond in the rough. Whenever we were asked where our wedding was, and we responded Five Bridge Inn we got 2 different answers; "That place is amazing!" or "never heard of it". Let me tell you, you NEED to hear of it. We had our entire wedding there,... Read More both ceremony and reception, and we are 3 weeks out and we are still getting rave reviews about the location. Everything you could ever want for your wedding they have. There's a salon for the bride to get hair and makeup done in, a gym for use should you want, and a pool all for the morning of. They have 4 different ceremony sights, all completely different than each other. There is a beautiful cocktail hour area that spans from the pool area, to a separate bar area to the lawn where you can have lawn games. Then there is the tent. It's on sight so you don't have to worry about renting one, and it comes with a bar, bathrooms, and kitchen for your caterer. What sold us was that the reception stops when your DJ stops, so no worrying about noise ordinaces. And post reception there is a large fire pit for a bonfire. You and your bridal party, or whomeever you want can stay at the Inn as part of your package, and Ann (the Innkeeper) makes you a delicious breakfast the next day. You also have the option of having your rehearsal dinner there the night before and renting the inn to stay. Could we do the entire day over again that's the only thing we would change; renting it for the rehearsal and night before. It was truly the best day of our lives, and our guests can't stop talking about wanting to rent the Inn for their own events.

Awesome Outdoor Wedding

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Kimberly L

My husband and I got married at Five Bridge Inn in October of 2014. We got SO MANY compliments on our venue! It was perfect! So many gorgeous options for photos, ceremony and reception in the same place, the FIRE PIT at night! Everything was amazing. You rent the inn for 24hrs... Read More so your wedding doesn't have an end time which was awesome! We sat around the campfire making s'mores and singing songs until 2am! The only downside was that they were so efficient at cleaning they actually threw away one of our family heirlooms right after the ceremony. We had to dig through the trash to get it. Ann was very apologetic and it was really the only negative thing we can say.

Rustic, beautiful, accommodating

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Caitlin G

Five Bridge Inn is absolutely beautiful! Rustic, wide open spaces, and the house is gorgeous too! Every photo on the grounds was amazing on this property. Our guests loved it, and we loved it too. Ann and Harold made us feel so welcome from Day 1 and they are always working... Read More to improve it. They take care of every little detail, they are absolute professionals, but also so warm and supportive! We could not have made a better choice.

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Staci C

Attention Brides: You are crazy if you dont check out Five Bridge Inn! This is truly the most unbelievable wedding venue in all of MA. Ann Messenger, the owner, is the most sensational woman, and provided me, my husband, and all of our guests the most amazing wedding weekend! We... Read More had the Inn from Friday night, until Sunday morning, and everything was perfect. From the impeccable grounds, to the delicious breakfast served Saturday and Sunday, to the unbeatable customer service and professionalism provided by Ann and her husband. There is never a time in my life where I am speechless, and thinking back on my wedding weekend I am speechless. We could not have pictured our wedding day any different that how it went, it was seamless! The on site hair salon and bridal suite provided us the most convenient "getting ready" area, and the grooms suit allowed everyone to be in the same location making it perfect for photography and videography. On top of everything, we were given a Military Discount, which we could not find at any other venue location. Five Bridge Inn is truly a brides dream! Thank you Ann and Harold for the most amazing day of our lives. We will forever be thankful!

five bridge inn

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Christine B

Ann and Harold are amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better venue or friendly/more accommodating people to work with. Many of our guests have commented how beautiful the setting was. A picture perfect venue!

A True Value!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Brittney S

Five Bridge Inn is unlike any other wedding venue - you get the entire property (and rooms in the inn) for the day of your wedding into the following day for a brunch! There is no time limit on your wedding reception - other venues we looked at had a strict 5 hour duration.... Read More The owner is very accomodating and extremely nice - she will work with you to make sure things go exactly how you'd like! She also invited us to come look at other weddings that were set up and to look through many photo albums. Overall, this place was amazing!

Best Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Meagan W

The Five Bridge Inn is available for weddings on Saturdays throughout the summer and they have an incredible set-up to accommodate. They have two very large tents, an amazing covered back-year cocktail area around the pool, a lovely gazebo for the ceremony it's self and many... Read More areas around the property to explore. We were pleasantly surprised with all the constant upgrades being made throughout the summer and the ease of dealing with the venue. We were keen to find a location that we could bring our own food and alcohol and this place allowed both which was perfect. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to have a beautiful outdoor wedding. They really go above and beyond with everything. Many of our wedding guests have told us how much they loved this location!! As a bed and breakfast they also have rooms for people to stay at which was very convenient. I would recommend checking out their website: I really can't say enough about how much we loved this place so please check it out.

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Kara S

There aren't enough words to explain how wonderful the Five Bridge Inn is! Not only are the grounds and the Inn just breathtaking, but Ann and her husband are like a gift!! You don't have to worry about a thing here! We had both the rehearsal dinner and wedding here and I... Read More wouldn't have changed a thing... there is no pressure, no timing constriction, no penny pinching, no nit picking... their home is your home. Ann helps you with ANYTHING and is there every step of the way, right down to the moment you walk down the aisle, she is there to fluff the back of your dress to make sure you look perfect :) The Five Bridge Inn is by far the BEST venue you could ask for... if you're looking for class, peace of mind, and beauty all wrapped into one price that is WORTH EVERY PENNY, look no further... FBI is the place to be!! Thank you Ann, we love you!! XO

fairy tale venue

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Jennifer D

the five bridge inn by far is the best venue for a wedding. we were able to have it friday for our rehearsal and saturday for the wedding. it was perfect being able to stay over night both nights and so much less stress. ann who runs the inn is so amazing, helpful and super easy... Read More to work with. We felt special the entire weekend. The inn is tucked away from the road and you really feel like the inn and grounds are all yous. very special place

beautiful outdoor wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jennifer m

this venue is amazing!! Ann and halrod (the inn keepers) were very helpful! everything went smoothly abd my guests are still talking about the venue!! you can have your ceremony ...reception ...and enjoy the inn for one night what more could a bride ask for! definitely... Read More recommended!

five bridge inn

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Kendra B

I just had my wedding at Five Bridge Inn a few weeks ago and I couln't have asked for a better venue. Ann and Harlod are the most helpful and receptive people. They were so lovely to work with. The grounds are beautiful it was like a fairytale come true. I still have guests... Read More calling me to tell me it was gthe most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.