Fleur de Lis Florist

Fleur De Lis Floral Design has been rooted in a cozy, little shop on N. Liberty St. in downtown Baltimore, for over 28 years. Known as one of the premier, custom floral shops in the city, we have established deep connections with the businesses and individuals around us. In fact, we know many of our customers by name, which flowers they like, and share their joys, triumphs and sometimes, sorrows. We are always here to listen and help create the right arrangement for you, no matter the occasion. We've also built great relationships with local growers and enjoy supporting them by using locally sourced flowers wherever possible. Come visit us to purchase individual stems, plants, unique floral accessories, or simply to just to smell the flowers! We love new visitors and look forward to meetin

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

226 N. Liberty St, Baltimore, MD Baltimore (410) 727-3184

Beautiful Flowers and Responsive Owner

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Vickie C

We got married at the George Peabody Library and used Fleur de Lis for our bridal party flowers, ceremony arrangements, cocktail and cake table flowers, and reception centerpiece arrangements. Fleur de Lis delivered in the beauty of their arrangements and their ability to... Read More perfectly match the color scheme and romantic feel of our wedding. Christine Rubin from Fleur de Lis is prompt in responding to all of your inquiries and requests, whether it be billing, updating details of your wedding-day flowers, or following up before the wedding to properly execute your vision. Everyone raved about the beautiful bridal and bridesmaid bouquets and unique reception centerpieces. The bridal bouquet was a large nosegay and quite heavy! The bridesmaids bouquets were slightly smaller nosegays, yet still big and beautiful. Christine was also nice enough to allow us to use wine bottles for our centerpieces instead of charging us to use her own containers. Christine, Lana, and the team at Fleur de Lis arranged roses, baby’s breath, and other flowers and leaves to fill three wine bottles per guest table to create a unique and full centerpiece. A lot of the guests scrambled to take home the beautiful flowers at the end of night. We would recommend Christine, Lana, and the team at Fleur de Lis for their beautiful flowers and arrangements and prompt response to couples’ inquiries. Beautiful job!

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Cheryl B

My flowers were georgeous. Christine took her time to really learn what I wanted, the arrangements were breath-taking.

Creative genius!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Jennifer C

Christine and Lana from Fleur De Lis were amazing. I am so happy I went with them and I would recommend them to anyone. We met with a few other florists before booking them and we would go into the meeting and they would say "what do you want," or "what kind of flowers do you... Read More want in your bouquet?" I always felt like saying, "I don't know. That's why I am looking for a florist to make these decisions for me!" When we went into our meeting with Christine, we told her our vision and feel of the wedding and she started pulling out flowers and putting them together. She even suggested fuzzy fern type leaves to go with our "anthropologie" feel. She showed us actual examples and then determined what we liked and didn't like based on what she pulled. She then sent me home with a bouquet of flowers that we discussed to think about. For our tasting, she made sample centerpieces (1 tall and 1 short) that were full blown. I could not believe it. They were huge and stunning, and our caterer was even shocked. I was glad to get the samples because I realized the coloring was off. Christine and I met a week later and she ordered in more flowers based on my feedback! She showed me some new ideas and sent me home with yet another bouquet to look at and think about. The week of the wedding, I stopped in to drop off a brooch for my bouquet and she showed me some of the things for my wedding they were putting together already. She even took the liberty to order additional flowers on the fly (that we had not discussed) for my bridesmaids bouquets after seeing them finished and not being 100% happy with the results. You will be able to tell in your initial meeting that Christine is a perfectionist. I fully trusted her and Lana to deliver on my wedding day and I was overwhelmed at how perfect everything looked. Lana even decorated our placecards table with blown roses and dripping ferns coming out of the card catalog drawers. They are true artists of their craft!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Dawn R

I worked with Lana from start to finish for my wedding and she was so great. Our first meeting was over 2 hours and we went through everything - she even created a bouquet for me right then and there to make sure it was what I was aiming for. The flowers were so beautiful and... Read More really helped set the tone for the wedding. She is really easy to work with and let me change things right up to the last few weeks based on adjustments for guest count, etc. Really loved working with Lana and the end result was beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Molly B

Lana was a wonderful florist to work with! She was full of creative ideas to help create the look we were going for and worked with us to incorporate a few of our own pieces. She was honest and very knowledgeable regarding pricing and seasonal availability of specific... Read More flowers. We couldn’t have been happier with the bouquets & various arrangements at our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Tara Y

Lana was wonderful. She nailed our vision for the flowers and the bridal bouquets were absolutely stunning. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful floral displays for our wedding. She was easy to work with and understood our vision from the beginning. Her expertise and... Read More knowledge made this part of wedding planning seamless and easy. Highly recommend for any special event!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 grace f

One of the best vendors we booked! I cannot say enough good things about Lana and her staff at Fleur De Lis Florist. They were incredible and provide the most beautiful wedding flowers! Lana met with me, answered all of my questions, respected my budget and vision. She... Read More helped make everything a reality, and she did so with such professionalism and talent. She was flexible, assertive and responsive. I would recommend her to any couple looking for high quality, beautiful blooms for their events. Working with her was so easy and it made the experience fun. Seeing the final products- Lana really had captured my vision and brought it to life. Don't hesitate and book Fluer De Lis at once! You'll be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Emily S

Lana was wonderful. We planned our wedding in a fairly short time span and I only began contacting florists about a month ahead of time. She was able to get me in for a consultation within a few days. Based on our conversation and a few photographs, she perfectly picked up on... Read More the vibe that I wanted. I was going for a colorful wildflower/informal look, and I wanted to stay seasonally appropriate to early fall without looking cheesy or Halloween-like. The flowers that she suggested were magnificent. She even incorporated some flowers that matched the flower motif on my dress. My one regret is that I was so busy during the wedding that I didn't get to spend any time gazing on the gorgeous flower arrangements, but I can't wait to see them when we get our final photographs. Lana was so easy to work with, and so accommodating to our very short planning period.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

We met with Lana to design the flowers for our son's wedding. We showed her a picture of what we wanted for the center pieces. She based her design on the picture but made them so much more beautiful . She is wonderful to work with. Everything was delivered , set up , and ready... Read More on time and gorgeous!

Happy with the service

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Christy L

During our initial meeting, Christine picked up what I like as soon as we looked at a few photos. We worked on the budget several times afterwards (which required patience) and I'm happy with all the bouquets and floral arrangements on the day!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 macLean r

Words cannot express or describe the perfect arrangements Lana and her wonderful staff created for my wedding. I was absolutely speechless when I first saw how she captured every idea, color, inspiration, emotion, and aspect of our wedding with each flower arrangement. They are... Read More incredibly dedicated and hard workers that put 110% into everything they do. I could not recommend them more and I cant wait to use their services in the future. Thank you so much Lana!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Emily E

We worked with Lana and Christine for our wedding flowers. From day one, they took our vision for the wedding and made it a reality! Their staff are extremely easy to work with, are super creative, and are very responsive to emails, which was great. The bouquets and centerpieces... Read More were gorgeous, we got so many compliments! They even created a piece for a pergola under which we were married, which looked amazing, even though it was raining on and off. By the time we got to the venue on the wedding day, all the flowers had been delivered and were in the right place. Everything was truly perfect!! We were so happy and we can't recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Paige W

Our flowers were absolutely stunning! We had so many compliments and they made our 1840s ballroom even more beautiful than it already was. Christine and her team were incredible and followed the vision of our wedding and we couldn't ask for more! I would highly recommend Fleur... Read More De Lis Florist!

gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Mary P

She brought my vision to life and offered great recommendations. Would absolutely use her again. Flowers were gorgeous. Answered questions quickly and kept in touch throughout planning process.

Professional, Talented & High Quality Florist!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jacqui B

Christine & her team ROCKED my wedding flowers! From the first meeting, Christine was energetic, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and EXCITED to design my wedding flowers. She even created a bouquet at our first design meeting for me to take home. From the start, she just... Read More "got me" & my design. It was love at first sight! She had so many ideas, read my mind and designed my dream wedding bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages & Reception centerpieces. Fleur De Lis is one of a kind, extremely reliable and a great value! I would highly recommend them and I look forward to using them for floral needs in the future! XoXo

ABOVE & BEYOND Flowers & Service!!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Palma B

Christine is absolutely AMAZING and one of the best florists I have ever met! I am so thrilled that Fleur De Lis was able to be apart of our wedding. From the start, Christine was so much fun to work with. At our first meeting she spent so much time going over every single... Read More detail of my wedding to get a better vision of what I wanted. My wedding was a unique vintage style with a "perfect chemistry" motif, and she helped find ways to incorporate all of my personal elements and props into both the ceremony and reception. She was always so patient and supportive if I had additional ideas, and just made the whole experience fun and effortless! And she always seemed to know exactly what I wanted, even when I couldn't find the right words to describe it. In addition to the flowers, Christine and her assistant Lana helped bring my unique wedding cake design to life. It was absolutely stunning. I had absolutely no doubts along the way that her flowers would be anything less than spectacular. And on the wedding day, everything arrived on time and looked just perfect! We LOVED everything, and received so many compliments from our guests! We will definitely be using Fleur De Lis for all of our future floral needs!!!

Beyond My Expectations

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Melissa D

Christine is absolutely one of the best florists to work with in Baltimore! My husband and I chose her for our wedding, and she truly exceeded our expectations. At our first meeting, she met with us discuss our budget and worked within our price range to make out ceremony and... Read More reception so beautiful. Her prices are very reasonable, and she is so great about finding creative ways to stretch a budget. I met with her several times before the wedding day, and she was great about giving suggestions and ideas at each meeting, which I truly appreciated. She asked for my thoughts about flowers that I loved, and then used that to inform a design that met our budget requirements. Everything was beautiful the day of, and I could not have imagined it any more beautiful than what Christine produced. She also knows many of the Baltimore area vendors, which makes coordinating day of events very easy. She's fantastic, I'd recommend her to anyone!

Incredibly Artistic and Unique

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Emily J

I used Fleur de Lis for my wedding, and they were wonderful. I purchased boutonnieres, bouquets, had them decorate an arch, and then decorate my cake for me. I was so happy when I saw the end result, they were so artistic and unique, definitely everything I was looking for in... Read More a florist. Christine was incredibly helpful, and she has such a talent for arranging flowers. I was really very concerned that my bouquets would look generic and boring when I was searching for a florist, and after meeting with Christine I immediately placed a deposit down. On the spot she had created a gorgeous mini-bouquet after we talked about what I was looking for, it was incredible. The flowers were fresh, lasted for days after the even, and were exactly the colors I was looking for, even though I made it difficult by insisting on minimal roses. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and am going to recommend them to anyone that needs a florist in the Baltimore area :)

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Jennifer N

Very professional, beautiful flowers and worked within my budget.

Fantastic Vision

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Sarah G

My mom and I were so impressed with Christine the moment we walked in the door. I came with lots of photos from another wedding that I loved. She was able to disect every flower arrangement and give me exactly what I wanted. I really wanted our centerpieces to be varried but... Read More look cohesive, and she delivered. My only word of caution is we did have an issue with over booking for one of our meetings. It was no big deal, and she delivered flawlessly on our wedding day!

Beautiful jewel toned flowers!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Jessica G

Fleur de lis florist was recommended to me by a coworker. I set up an appointment for a consultation with Carla. She was very nice on the phone and even nicer in person. My mom and I met with her on our lunch breaks during the work week. Carla asked that I bring photos of... Read More wedding flowers that I liked and any pictures of the bridal party dresses that I had. Carla made a sample bouquet during my consultation that she allowed me to take home. Also, she was very creative with ideas for centerpieces. My mom really wanted me to use lanterns as the centerpieces, but I wanted flowers to add color to the white table linens. Carla had the idea to have flowers in the silver scrolled lanterns, and then we had purple vintage candle votives around each lantern. She sold us on the idea and we didn't bother to meet with any other florist. The bridesmaid dresses for our wedding were a purple color in person, but photographed a violet blue color, which was a challenge for matching flowers. But Carla reassured me that we didn't have to match perfectly as long as we stayed in the same jewel tones. I wanted fuscia flowers with purple accents and Fleur de lis delivered! The purple accents complimented the purple bridesmaid dresses, but the fuscia roses and gerber daisies popped against the dresses. The bouquets also contained lime green berries and some green leaves as fillers. My bouquet was similar but larger and it looked amazing against my ivory dress. I was so thrilled with all of our flowers. Even the guys boutonnieres were classy with violet blue and purple flowers. Our moms had delicate wrist corsages with tiny hot pink roses and small purple accents. The two ceremony centerpieces were just enough to add to the decor. Everyone loved our centerpiece idea that Carla had. It was amazing. Furthermore, everyone I spoke to at Fleur de lis was helpful in making any needed alterations to the contract. I highly recommend Fleur de lis!

My flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Stacy W

My mom and I met with a number of florist but we ended up choosing Fleur de Lis. And although the ultimate choice was mine, my mom was pushing for Christine pretty hard. She won my mom over during our meeting with her. With every other florist that we met with, we would sit... Read More down, they would ask us a bunch of questions and show us pictures from a book. When we met with Fleur de Lis, Christine immediately engaged in conversation, got to know about us and my style. She would grab things from her shop and within seconds whip up real live examples of what she could do for us. She even sent me home with a mock wedding bouquet. That was it, we were sold. She did an amazing job, and our guests raved about of flowers and centerpieces. I would highly recommend Fleur de Lis for any event!

Nice Flowers

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Heather S

Overall the flowers were beautiful and the customer service was good. I was dissapointed with the color of some of my flowers. I expressed to Fleur de Lis that mine and my husband's flowers were to be white and everyone else's were to be red. Unfortunately, they made many of the... Read More corsages for the mothers and grandmothers white which was not cool. Seeing the customer service in their shop, I would come back again.

Best Flowers

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Alissa C

All I can say is Stunning and Christine is wonderful!

An Enchanted Evening

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Ruthann E

Christine, Carla and the staff of Fleur de Lis were amazing in providing the bridal party flowers and centerpieces for my daughter's wedding. They were extremely helpful, responsive and flexible to meet my ever changing needs, especially since I was coordinating my daughter's... Read More wedding in Baltimore while she was in flight school in FL. They captured our vision and provided beauty and elegance. In the end everything was absolutely beautiful and reasonably priced! Christine and her staff were a joy to work with. They are very accommodating and always made time to work with me no matter how busy their day was with other events. They are extremely creative and a positive group of talented professionals. I highly recommend them and encourage a visit to their beautiful florist shop!