Wedding and Event Stylist

"My flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some, and all was under a reasonable price. I received several compliments that night about the flowers! I would highly recommend her?" (Paige, Married 10-28-16). I offer complimentary personal consultations. I look forward to meeting you to coordinate a truly unique experience.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving Southern California, Laguna Beach, CA Serving Southern California (949) 280-8122

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jordan L

Jenny did the flowers for my daughter's wedding last month and all I can say is "WOW!" She did the most beautiful job! The flowers were stunning and so many people commented on how beautiful they were. Jenny was a pleasure to work with - always quickly responding to my questions... Read More and extremely professional. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Paige F

Jenny is absolutely phenomenal and extremely talented! My flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some, and all was under a reasonable price. I received several compliments that night about the flowers! I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kimberly H

Jenny was recommended to us when we were looking for a florist for our wedding. I knew from the first moment I met her that she would not disappoint! She was professional, friendly, affordable, responsive, and above all, incredibly talented!! I showed her pictures and ideas of... Read More what I wanted, thinking for the affordable price that we'd get a few nice flower arrangements and be content with the outcome... but she actually made our wedding look like something you only see on pinterest or in a bridal magazine!!! I was absolutely blown away by how GORGEOUS everything was, from the bouquets to the vases and venue decor. She worked within our small budget to make sure that our venue still looked incredible. I actually cried when I saw my bouquet because I could not believe how perfect it was! Look no further... Jenny will go above and beyond for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Katherine S

Jenny was really easy to work with. I sent her a few photos from Pintrest that I liked, and she recreated them exactly. She was quick to respond to all my questions, communicated well, and delivered everything on time.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

I didn't know where to start when looking for flowers. But the name caught my eye, Flowers By Jenny, since my name is Jenny. Jenny was the 1st florist I met with, unfortunately for the others I had a appointment with after, I pretty much made up my mind after that. She had... Read More great ideas. I can be hard to work with. I don't know always what I want, but I know what I do and don't like. I told Jenny my colors and she came up with a ton of options. When I finally saw the final results I was so thrilled. They were exactly what I had wanted. You won't go wrong with Jenny, plus she's very reasonable. My wedding was 6 days ago and my bouquet is still beautiful

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 J H

I'm SO happy I went with Jenny for my wedding!! I found her here on Yelp and after some initial emails back and forth, met up to and knew she got my vision. Jenny is VERY responsive and timely. Leading up to, if I had a thought or wanted to nix something, she was so... Read More accommodating. Within a week I had added a few extra items and Jenny handled it like a pro. Best thing, the flowers were gorgeous!! She got my exact vibe/look with the venue and what I had showed her. In fact, things I imagined would be a certain size such as aisle decor and centerpieces were HUGE and more beautiful than I can ever imagine. My bouquet was hefty and full and so pretty. A lot of people at my wedding have attended many and complimented the how wonderful they looked. On top of all this, Jenny's prices are super reasonable and flexible. I had a certain number in mind for floral and worried it would be sparse, but not at all thanks to her artistry and competitive pricing, I got TONS of lush flowers! I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone, do IT. Check her Instagram page, her style is very versatile and she's very familiar with a lot of venues in the area.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Thanh T

Jenny is absolutely amazing. Not only is she professional, detailed, and talented...she is the sweetest person! At our initial meeting, she was able to talk me through the various flowers that were in season and helped me discover what I liked and didn't like. My husband and I... Read More looked at 3-4 florists in Southern CA and Jenny was able to stay within my budget and still give me exactly what I was looking for. I received so many compliments on the ceremony arch and the floral decor. My bridal bouquets and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with her work. Thank you for your creativity, Jenny!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Alyssa P

Jenny did the flowers for our wedding on 2/5/16. She went above and beyond my expectations. They where absolutely stunning! Flowers where very important to me and she nailed it for sure!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Cheryl C

OMG! Jenny did an amazing job making my vision come to life. Jenny and her team made gorgeous bouquets and arrangements exactly the way I wanted and even better! She is extremely helpful and responsive and worked with me on my budget to make everything the way I wanted. She made... Read More suggestions whenever I got stuck on something or couldn’t make a decision. She really does listen to what you want and makes it real. The end result was stunning bouquets and floral arrangements that really set the tone for my ceremony and reception. I mean—my jaw dropped when I saw everything, absolutely beautiful! It was a pleasure working with her and I definitely recommend her to future brides!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Jenny recently did the flowers for our wedding and they were beyond gorgeous. They exceeded all of our expectations! She was so friendly to work with and she was even conscious of our budget. We saw how gorgeous her arrangements were on her website and wondered if we could... Read More afford it, since we were over budget on many of the other things for the wedding. We told her upfront what our budget was up front and she said she could totally work with it. She even threw in a couple extra bud vases and small arrangements to match a competing offer! For our first meeting with Jenny she went over everything in so much detail we did not even have to meet with her again! She was very thorough, even taking down the ratios of color for the bouquets. We communicated via e-mail a few times after that first meeting, but otherwise we pretty much left everything in her hands. Since we did not have a wedding planner it was so nice to be able to trust your vendors and Jenny did not disappoint us. I don't have any pictures to share since we just got married 3 days ago, but i HIGHLY recommend Jenny! All I can say is there was not a single centerpiece that did not get taken home!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Katie C

Jenny and her floral creations are both absolutely INCREDIBLE! Not only was Jenny extremely professional and wonderful to work with, she brought my vision to life. As an out of town Bride, she was responsive, professional and emailed me photos, descriptions and pricing of... Read More everything. She made it so easy and we had full faith in her. Jenny's flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and even held up the next day for the brunch (we tried to make them last as long as possible!) After our one meeting, she fully understood what I was looking for and advised me as to which flowers fit my style. My bridal bouquet was stunning and her flowers reflected our outdoor venue and the style of our wedding. All of our guests were so impressed and we got many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! She went above and beyond! She has a real talent for arrangements and was knowledgeable about seasonal flowers and how they would withhold during certain times of the day. Jenny was extremely organized, prompt and a wonderful vendor to work with. She is the perfect balance of professional and creative and will bring your vision to life. Of course she exceeded my expectations and we couldn't be happier with her and her work!!!! Thank you, Jenny!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Jenni S

We hired Jenny for our wedding in May. I had an idea of what I wanted as far as flowers, but needed help from an expert. She provided tons of ideas that were in our budget. She was very helpful when I was concerned about the flowers matching our color scheme. On the day of the... Read More wedding, she dropped off the bouquets and boutonnieres early so we can have them for photos then came back later in the afternoon to set up all the flowers and centerpieces . It was nice having a florist local in the area of the venue (San Juan Capistrano). The flowers were absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments from our guests!!! Very Very happy with the outcome! Highly recommend Jenny!

Honestly, the best!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Caroline G

I would recommend Jenny to any bride out there looking for amazing, high quality florals coupled with a truly genuine, fun and responsive vendor. Jenny is great to work with and we were all blown away by the florals at our wedding. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how... Read More beautiful the flowers looked and how fresh they were. HIGHLY recommend!!!! Note: Our ceremony location was Mariners Church and reception site was Oak Creek Golf Club. Jenny knew exactly how to accent and showcase the locations beauty.

Black Tie Elegance

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Michael

Jenny's floral design added an elegant and distinguished quality to our San Francisco black tie wedding. During consultation, we asked for whites and greens with splashes of silver and candle light. She brought our dream to life and truly exceeded our expectations. The... Read More arrangements were extraordinarily crafted - with fresh draping orchids, immaculate white roses, fragrant stargazer lilies, and more. She alternated arrangement height adding an interesting visual to our venue. She had a distinct design for each segment of our wedding, from floating flower bowls in the cocktail reception, breathtaking alter arrangements, dinner table settings that were the topic of conversation for many guests, and cascading white flowers on our wedding cake. Above all, we feel we received a tremendous value. We were impressed by the quality and volume of the arrangements given the price point. She really went out of her way - with unexpected surprises and design - was one of our best vendor choices. Thank you, Jenny!

One of my Favorite vendors to work with!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015

Ok-- My wedding was back in July of 2014 in Corona Del Mar (Sherman Gardens) and I actually interviewed a few florist before I found Jenny. From the moment I met her I was in love! She has such amazing vision and put exactly what I wanted into words. In the months leading to my... Read More wedding, I was in typical crazy bride mode and emailing my vendors to make sure everything was perfect and she was SOOOO fast on getting back to me and working with my budget, which started off bigger than it ended up being at the end. Everything she did was amazing and the centerpiece really made me tear up when I saw them ( When we were announced. My colors were white and light greens because the venue was a 2 acre garden and it was perfect and complimented so well. Jenny is so sweet and reallllly is good with working with her clients. I would recommend her 1000 if I could!! THank you so much!!!

Perfection

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Julie K

Jenny is THE BEST!!!!!! I can be very indecisive when making the smallest decisions (like what kind of toothpaste to buy), so you can only imagine what is was like for me making decisions for my wedding flowers. I really had no clear vision of what I wanted in the beginning.... Read More Somehow, Jenny was able to focus my vision and produce the most amazing ceremony and reception flowers and bouquets. She created exactly what I wanted -- romantic and classy. All of the guests, including my mom (who I thought would think I didn't go big enough with the flowers), raved and raved about the flowers. I couldn't have been happier !!! My wedding ceremony was outdoors and it was VERY windy that day (extremely difficult to walk down the aisle with my long veil). I was worried that the arch or pedestal manzanita trees would fall over or the attached flowers would blow away, but Jenny made sure to heavily weigh those suckers down!!! Everything stayed perfectly straight and symmetrical and look impeccable in the pictures. Jenny's prices really can't be beat for the impeccable quality/design/setup. She is very price conscious and will make sure you are getting the most for your buck. She is very flexible (I had quite a few last minute changes), responsive to your emails/questions, and super easy going (but at the same time very professional).

Supportive Florist

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christie

Jenny was so awesome! She was the only florist that sat with me to determine my vision. Even with me being indecisive, she saw my vision and pulled it off better than what I expected. The colors went together beautifully!! Plus they lasted a whole week after the event. I had... Read More family members stealing my settings because they looked so good.

Great job!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Daria R

Jennifer did a fabulous job for our event...from the initial meeting all the way through to our wedding day, she was creative & open to working with us on our budget, vision & concerns. The day went flawlessly & she remembered every detail. I'd highly recommend her for all of... Read More your floral needs!

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Cheryl H

My fiancé and I just got married on Friday (9/5/14) at the Villa in San Juan Capistrano and we can not say enough about how amazing our flowers looked. Jenny is by far the most talented florist I have seen. She made the vision of our dream wedding come to life. Our wedding... Read More looked so romantic and we were in love with every single detail that she created. We received so many compliments from our guests on how gorgeous the flowers were. She is so reasonably priced for the high quality she provides and she is so easy to work with. Our flowers truly set the tone for the most amazing wedding. It was absolute perfection. We could not have asked for more. We highly recommend using her.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Tiffany P

I chose Jenny to provide the flowers for my wedding because of the very competitive price, beautiful portfolio, and most of all because she really listened to what I wanted -- and what she came up with was even better than what I had envisioned! She carefully studied my... Read More Pinterest board and took into account my ideas - all our communication was via email - and when she did the mockup, I was really wowed. On the wedding day, she stayed through the ceremony to move some of the flowers from our altar to the reception area to repurpose them for the sweetheart table, and I really loved that she was willing to do this to save me money. All of the flowers were gorgeous. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend her because she was so responsive to every email and understood my vision so well that she exceeded my expectations!

Thank you Florals by Jenny!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Alyson S

We had the pleasure of working with Jenny for our wedding in Dana Point. From our first meeting, Jenny really understood my vision and gave me great ideas I never would have thought of on my own. Jenny was so accommodating and worked with us to stay within our budget. She was... Read More very quick in responding to emails. A few times leading up the event, I emailed Jenny with pictures of various ideas and she executed all of those ideas perfectly. The day of the wedding, the flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I cried when I first saw my bouquet! I have received so many compliments from guests saying those were the best wedding flowers they have ever seen. I could not recommend Florals by Jenny more highly; I will definitely use her again in the future!

Everything you'd want in a wedding florist and more!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Jennifer P

I HIGHLY recommend Jenny with Florals by Jenny. Her product speaks for itself- she is extremely talented and creates beautiful florals- but she is also a fantastic person to work with. Everyone was blown away by the flowers at my wedding; they were soft, romantic, fresh, and... Read More interesting. Instead of me describing them, I definitely recommend taking some time to look through her portfolio. One of the characteristics that sets Jenny apart from the rest is that she just gets it. My mom and I agreed after meeting with her that she understood my vision immediately and that I could feel confident that she will execute it the way I want it. It's a real treat to be able to feel such confidence in a wedding vendor and she absolutely delivered. Another great thing about Jenny is that she was able to help me refocus when I started straying from my goal aesthetic. She gave great recommendations and guided me in deciding what varieties to switch out and add in. This was really valuable and she was very sweet through the entire process. Jenny is truly a hard worker and is really easygoing. And trust me, I know this because I provided her over 225 vases to use for the wedding flower arrangements. This didn't faze her one bit. She was even excited about it and it feels awesome when vendors share in your wedding excitement. She didn't lose or break any vases and the vases were placed where we planned. So many things could have gone wrong with this, but nothing did. She made it work seamlessly. I really can't say enough great things about Jenny. She responded to emails promptly and was a great communicator. She was on time dropping off the bouquets and boutonnieres at the hotel and on time finishing up at the ceremony and reception site. She knows about what flowers are in season and was able to provide quotes for each variety on the spot. One flower variety I really liked for my bouquet was out of its prime season and she was honest about how that type would likely look at the time of my wedding (i.e., smaller blossoms and not many color choices), but she was still able to come through with some gorgeous ones. Bottom line is that Jenny exceeded my expectations. I know cost is a huge factor for a lot of couples, and Jenny is reasonably priced and a great value. It's my honest opinion that you get more than what you pay for in florals and in service. She was one of my favorite wedding vendors and I absolutely recommend her.

Incredible Bouquets, Easy to work with

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Kristen H

It was an easy decision to work with Jenny for our wedding. She had already gotten great reviews from all the wedding sites, and she emailed me back almost immediately after my lengthy yet slightly vague description of what we were looking for. She gave great ideas right away,... Read More and included sample pics of the flowers she was thinking of. We were going for a Scottish wildflower theme, which Jenny was very easily able to conceptualize and come up with great ideas, especially when it came to finding great substitutes for flowers that were either not in season during our wedding or not available this side of the Atlantic. The bouquets for ceremony and the reception were INCREDIBLE, and beyond what either my or my wife envisioned for ourselves (the purple thistle bouquet & blue thistle boutonnieres were a major highlight). Many of the guests repeatedly commented on how beautiful the displays were, and at the end of the night, guests were cheerfully competing for how many centerpieces they could take home with them. Beyond the artistic vision and knowledge of flowers, Jenny gave very reasonable prices for her pieces, and was one of the more affordable florists we could find with still the highest customer satisfaction rating. After thoroughly discussing all the pieces we wanted, she gave an estimate with a thorough description of each piece well in advance. It was very easy to change the type of flowers without affecting the price very much at all, and also very easy to change the number or type of items that we wanted. We had a Hindu ceremony with a Western reception, thus the range of flowers and arrangements required spanned quite a range, but Jenny had no problem in accommodating our requests. Even up to close to a week before the wedding, we were still able to tweak the final look of the centerpieces. But I especially enjoyed the working style of Jenny. As we live on the east coast, but the wedding was in southern california, all of communication had to be done either through email or phone. It was never an issue, and we exchanged lots of photos, and as I said, the final product was even better than what we could have imagined. Jenny also returned emails very promptly with direct answers to questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding, she was there right on time and all the flowers were set up perfectly without having to involve anyone but the wedding coordinator. In fact, our only face-to-face meeting was a very brief "hello!" as she was setting up the reception tables, and I was running off to take more wedding photos. In summary, definitely email or call Jenny before you decide on a on florist, because if she is available, you should definitely book her!

Florals by Jenny = AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Danielle S

I have known Jenny for a very long time and has been a family friend for years. When it came time for me to choose my florist for my big day there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I wouldn't pick Jenny. She was there for us every step of the way and made my visions a reality on my... Read More wedding day. The flowers were beautiful beyond belief and she did an amazing job like always. My guest could not stop commenting on how beautiful the flowers looked! Please use Florals by Jenny and you will not be disappointed one bit!

I LOVED my flowers by Jenny!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Sarah R

Jenny created the most amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony pieces for my wedding this August! I was blown away with her talent and ability to listen to my wishes and then create gorgeous works of art. Jenny is kind and thoughtful in communication and... Read More consultation. She is the consummate professional, and her experience comes through from the first consult to the big day. Her ability to combine colors and shapes of flowers, especially in her bouquets, is remarkable. I also was spellbound by the tall arrangements she created, which made our altar look spectacular. I would recommend her to Orange County brides without a moment’s hesitation. Hands down you will not be disappointed; you will be amazed!!!