Wedding and Event Stylist

"My flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some, and all was under a reasonable price. I received several compliments that night about the flowers! I would highly recommend her” (Paige, Married 10-28-16). I offer complimentary personal consultations. I look forward to meeting you to coordinate a truly unique experience.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Serving Southern California, Laguna Beach, CA Serving Southern California (949) 280-8122

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Kara G

Jenny did such an amazing job and was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I knew from seeing pictures of past events on her website that I loved her style and was glad to hear that her pricing was comparable to other florists. She answered any questions I had along the... Read More way very promptly and she knew all the right questions to ask me as well. It was a little scary, as I’m sure it is with all florists, to give all the inputs but not see the output until the day of, but everything turned out beautifully and just as I imagined. Jenny has a great, artistic eye and we had so many compliments on our florals. Plus everything lasted at least a week after the day! Thank you Jenny!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lauren (

Florals by Jenny was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding at Pasea Hotel & Spa. Her florals were ridiculously gorgeous and she knew exactly what I wanted within minutes of me attempting to describe my vision. What I love most about Jenny was that her and her husband... Read More run their company and they only do one wedding a day. This made me feel at ease when choosing my florist, knowing that she would be dedicated to my my wedding, and my wedding only that day. She was easy to get in touch with and always responded back. Jenny went out of her way to make sure every floral was arranged just right. All my guests complimented my florals and center pieces! You won't be disappointed if you book with Jenny!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Yvette C

Let me just say Jenny is seriously amazing!! She was recommended and I'm so glad I found her! I literally changed my mind a million times and she was always so nice about it. I can't get over how perfect the flowers came out and how professional Jenny was!! Not to mention she is... Read More totally affordable! Thank you so much for helping me have a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lauren T

It was so surprising, but finding a florist for my wedding was extremely challenging. I was so excited when a work colleague recommended Florals by Jenny. From the very beginning of the process, I knew “I was in good hands” with Jenny. Even though I was across the country and... Read More all our communications were via email or telephone, Jenny understood exactly what I envisioned and her execution was flawless and effortless. She created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, garlands for my wedding at the Villa in San Juan Capistrano. Her flowers were of the utmost quality - the temperature outside was very hot, the flowers did not wilt. Her design was extraordinary and color combinations were beautiful. Everything was breathtaking. When I look at my photographs, I feel like I got the fairytale wedding I always wanted due in part to Florals by Jenny and the wonderful job she did on the flowers. I would not hesitate for one moment to recommend Florals by Jenny for one moment. She is the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Destinie S

I would give Jenny a thousand stars if I could! She worked with me every step of the way, worked with my vision and my budget. Let me change my mind a million times and answered 1000 questions. And when the flowers actually came, I was floored. My gazebo flowers and draping... Read More were so unreal, that it is one of the top memories from my wedding. I received countless compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces. Can't rave about Jenny enough!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017

I am the MOB and our 1st daughter's wedding planner at the same time. Our 2nd/youngest daughter the MOH found Jenny at Yelp. MOH is very picky and wants a classy flowers for her sister the Bride's wedding. MOH looked at Florals by Jenny's work at her personalized website &... Read More reviewed all Jenny's work at previous weddings. We were impressed so we hired her. Jenny's cluster flower arrangements she created at our daughter’s wedding last Saturday 08.19.2017 were all beautiful good choices, good combinations of blooms/clusters of creation from the ceremony arch & aisles to reception tables and booths centerpieces, all bridal parties flowers: MOH and Jr. bridesmaids bouquets and mothers corsages to Groom & fathers & groomsman & jr. groomsmen & ring bearer boutonnieres and most important and very special was the Bride's bouquet was really gorgeous & colorful for the wedding. Jenny did an excellent job how she created all the flower cluster arrangements of our eldest daughter the Bride's wedding. This was really the dream wedding we all wanted especially our daughter the Bride. All our guests wanted to bring home all Jenny's creation so we ended up raffling them all at the special event. One good thing also was Jenny gave us extra flower arrangements as bonus which were not included to our invoice that I paid. I was able to bring home one wood box flower arrangement & 2 cluster flower arrangements. I brought one cluster to our catholic church to offer to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Thank you Jenny and I will see you in 3 years for our 2nd/youngest daughter 10 years wedding renewal of bows. We highly recommend Jenny to choose her as florist to your plan weddings. MOB Carissa

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Melinda V

The flowers for my wedding turned out GORGEOUS! I had so many people comment on how beautiful all the flowers were - from the bouquets to the arch to the centerpieces. It is so hard to visualize what it will all look like once it comes together and Jenny made it better and more... Read More beautiful than I could have imagined. It pulled everything together and the colors and flowers were so gorgeous. Everything was perfect and Jenny was amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Brooke P

Jenny is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! She completely transformed our wedding with her floral talent. I would not hesitate to hire her again if I have a big event and need beautiful flower arrangements. When I first met with her and saw all the look books I knew without hesitation... Read More she would design amazing floral arrangements. Whether it was for the ceremony site, reception, sweetheart table...Jenny did not disappoint. My wedding bouquet...Left me SPEECHLESS!!!!. Very easy to work with, very responsive, friendly and reasonably priced (flowers can be expensive). I received so many compliments after the big day on all her attention to detail. Even the flowers on the cake looked wonderful. Her style is elegant, classy and timeless. Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jordan L

Jenny did the flowers for my daughter's wedding last month and all I can say is "WOW!" She did the most beautiful job! The flowers were stunning and so many people commented on how beautiful they were. Jenny was a pleasure to work with - always quickly responding to my questions... Read More and extremely professional. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Paige F

Jenny is absolutely phenomenal and extremely talented! My flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some, and all was under a reasonable price. I received several compliments that night about the flowers! I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kimberly H

Jenny was recommended to us when we were looking for a florist for our wedding. I knew from the first moment I met her that she would not disappoint! She was professional, friendly, affordable, responsive, and above all, incredibly talented!! I showed her pictures and ideas of... Read More what I wanted, thinking for the affordable price that we'd get a few nice flower arrangements and be content with the outcome... but she actually made our wedding look like something you only see on pinterest or in a bridal magazine!!! I was absolutely blown away by how GORGEOUS everything was, from the bouquets to the vases and venue decor. She worked within our small budget to make sure that our venue still looked incredible. I actually cried when I saw my bouquet because I could not believe how perfect it was! Look no further... Jenny will go above and beyond for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Katherine S

Jenny was really easy to work with. I sent her a few photos from Pintrest that I liked, and she recreated them exactly. She was quick to respond to all my questions, communicated well, and delivered everything on time.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

I didn't know where to start when looking for flowers. But the name caught my eye, Flowers By Jenny, since my name is Jenny. Jenny was the 1st florist I met with, unfortunately for the others I had a appointment with after, I pretty much made up my mind after that. She had... Read More great ideas. I can be hard to work with. I don't know always what I want, but I know what I do and don't like. I told Jenny my colors and she came up with a ton of options. When I finally saw the final results I was so thrilled. They were exactly what I had wanted. You won't go wrong with Jenny, plus she's very reasonable. My wedding was 6 days ago and my bouquet is still beautiful

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 J H

I'm SO happy I went with Jenny for my wedding!! I found her here on Yelp and after some initial emails back and forth, met up to and knew she got my vision. Jenny is VERY responsive and timely. Leading up to, if I had a thought or wanted to nix something, she was so... Read More accommodating. Within a week I had added a few extra items and Jenny handled it like a pro. Best thing, the flowers were gorgeous!! She got my exact vibe/look with the venue and what I had showed her. In fact, things I imagined would be a certain size such as aisle decor and centerpieces were HUGE and more beautiful than I can ever imagine. My bouquet was hefty and full and so pretty. A lot of people at my wedding have attended many and complimented the how wonderful they looked. On top of all this, Jenny's prices are super reasonable and flexible. I had a certain number in mind for floral and worried it would be sparse, but not at all thanks to her artistry and competitive pricing, I got TONS of lush flowers! I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone, do IT. Check her Instagram page, her style is very versatile and she's very familiar with a lot of venues in the area.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Thanh T

Jenny is absolutely amazing. Not only is she professional, detailed, and talented...she is the sweetest person! At our initial meeting, she was able to talk me through the various flowers that were in season and helped me discover what I liked and didn't like. My husband and I... Read More looked at 3-4 florists in Southern CA and Jenny was able to stay within my budget and still give me exactly what I was looking for. I received so many compliments on the ceremony arch and the floral decor. My bridal bouquets and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with her work. Thank you for your creativity, Jenny!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Alyssa P

Jenny did the flowers for our wedding on 2/5/16. She went above and beyond my expectations. They where absolutely stunning! Flowers where very important to me and she nailed it for sure!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Cheryl C

OMG! Jenny did an amazing job making my vision come to life. Jenny and her team made gorgeous bouquets and arrangements exactly the way I wanted and even better! She is extremely helpful and responsive and worked with me on my budget to make everything the way I wanted. She made... Read More suggestions whenever I got stuck on something or couldn’t make a decision. She really does listen to what you want and makes it real. The end result was stunning bouquets and floral arrangements that really set the tone for my ceremony and reception. I mean—my jaw dropped when I saw everything, absolutely beautiful! It was a pleasure working with her and I definitely recommend her to future brides!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Jenny recently did the flowers for our wedding and they were beyond gorgeous. They exceeded all of our expectations! She was so friendly to work with and she was even conscious of our budget. We saw how gorgeous her arrangements were on her website and wondered if we could... Read More afford it, since we were over budget on many of the other things for the wedding. We told her upfront what our budget was up front and she said she could totally work with it. She even threw in a couple extra bud vases and small arrangements to match a competing offer! For our first meeting with Jenny she went over everything in so much detail we did not even have to meet with her again! She was very thorough, even taking down the ratios of color for the bouquets. We communicated via e-mail a few times after that first meeting, but otherwise we pretty much left everything in her hands. Since we did not have a wedding planner it was so nice to be able to trust your vendors and Jenny did not disappoint us. I don't have any pictures to share since we just got married 3 days ago, but i HIGHLY recommend Jenny! All I can say is there was not a single centerpiece that did not get taken home!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Katie C

Jenny and her floral creations are both absolutely INCREDIBLE! Not only was Jenny extremely professional and wonderful to work with, she brought my vision to life. As an out of town Bride, she was responsive, professional and emailed me photos, descriptions and pricing of... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw everything. She made it so easy and we had full faith in her. Jenny's flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and even held up the next day for the brunch (we tried to make them last as long as possible!) After our one meeting, she fully understood what I was looking for and advised me as to which flowers fit my style. My bridal bouquet was stunning and her flowers reflected our outdoor venue and the style of our wedding. All of our guests were so impressed and we got many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! She went above and beyond! She has a real talent for arrangements and was knowledgeable about seasonal flowers and how they would withhold during certain times of the day. Jenny was extremely organized, prompt and a wonderful vendor to work with. She is the perfect balance of professional and creative and will bring your vision to life. Of course she exceeded my expectations and we couldn't be happier with her and her work!!!! Thank you, Jenny!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Jenni S

We hired Jenny for our wedding in May. I had an idea of what I wanted as far as flowers, but needed help from an expert. She provided tons of ideas that were in our budget. She was very helpful when I was concerned about the flowers matching our color scheme. On the day of the... Read More wedding, she dropped off the bouquets and boutonnieres early so we can have them for photos then came back later in the afternoon to set up all the flowers and centerpieces . It was nice having a florist local in the area of the venue (San Juan Capistrano). The flowers were absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments from our guests!!! Very Very happy with the outcome! Highly recommend Jenny!

Honestly, the best!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Caroline G

I would recommend Jenny to any bride out there looking for amazing, high quality florals coupled with a truly genuine, fun and responsive vendor. Jenny is great to work with and we were all blown away by the florals at our wedding. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how... Read More beautiful the flowers looked and how fresh they were. HIGHLY recommend!!!! Note: Our ceremony location was Mariners Church and reception site was Oak Creek Golf Club. Jenny knew exactly how to accent and showcase the locations beauty.

Black Tie Elegance

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Michael

Jenny's floral design added an elegant and distinguished quality to our San Francisco black tie wedding. During consultation, we asked for whites and greens with splashes of silver and candle light. She brought our dream to life and truly exceeded our expectations. The... Read More arrangements were extraordinarily crafted - with fresh draping orchids, immaculate white roses, fragrant stargazer lilies, and more. She alternated arrangement height adding an interesting visual to our venue. She had a distinct design for each segment of our wedding, from floating flower bowls in the cocktail reception, breathtaking alter arrangements, dinner table settings that were the topic of conversation for many guests, and cascading white flowers on our wedding cake. Above all, we feel we received a tremendous value. We were impressed by the quality and volume of the arrangements given the price point. She really went out of her way - with unexpected surprises and design - was one of our best vendor choices. Thank you, Jenny!

One of my Favorite vendors to work with!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015

Ok-- My wedding was back in July of 2014 in Corona Del Mar (Sherman Gardens) and I actually interviewed a few florist before I found Jenny. From the moment I met her I was in love! She has such amazing vision and put exactly what I wanted into words. In the months leading to my... Read More wedding, I was in typical crazy bride mode and emailing my vendors to make sure everything was perfect and she was SOOOO fast on getting back to me and working with my budget, which started off bigger than it ended up being at the end. Everything she did was amazing and the centerpiece really made me tear up when I saw them ( When we were announced. My colors were white and light greens because the venue was a 2 acre garden and it was perfect and complimented so well. Jenny is so sweet and reallllly is good with working with her clients. I would recommend her 1000 if I could!! THank you so much!!!

Perfection

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Julie K

Jenny is THE BEST!!!!!! I can be very indecisive when making the smallest decisions (like what kind of toothpaste to buy), so you can only imagine what is was like for me making decisions for my wedding flowers. I really had no clear vision of what I wanted in the beginning.... Read More Somehow, Jenny was able to focus my vision and produce the most amazing ceremony and reception flowers and bouquets. She created exactly what I wanted -- romantic and classy. All of the guests, including my mom (who I thought would think I didn't go big enough with the flowers), raved and raved about the flowers. I couldn't have been happier !!! My wedding ceremony was outdoors and it was VERY windy that day (extremely difficult to walk down the aisle with my long veil). I was worried that the arch or pedestal manzanita trees would fall over or the attached flowers would blow away, but Jenny made sure to heavily weigh those suckers down!!! Everything stayed perfectly straight and symmetrical and look impeccable in the pictures. Jenny's prices really can't be beat for the impeccable quality/design/setup. She is very price conscious and will make sure you are getting the most for your buck. She is very flexible (I had quite a few last minute changes), responsive to your emails/questions, and super easy going (but at the same time very professional).

Supportive Florist

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christie

Jenny was so awesome! She was the only florist that sat with me to determine my vision. Even with me being indecisive, she saw my vision and pulled it off better than what I expected. The colors went together beautifully!! Plus they lasted a whole week after the event. I had... Read More family members stealing my settings because they looked so good.