Proud to Offer Personalized Service

I offer a highly personalized service from consultation to delivery and set-up. Through careful planning and unique styles, your flowers will be a beautiful reflection of you. Mention this ad for a complimentary toss bouquet and corsage for the bride's mother with order.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Beverly B

My daughter (the bride) lived out-of-state, so I was tasked with the job of finding a florist for her wedding day. The reception was held at the Skirball Cultural Center's Ahmanson Ballroom, and the wedding ceremony at a nearby church. I interviewed several potential vendors... Read More before selecting Flowers by Leah. I was a little skeptical at first because the business was home based, but those fears were subsequently laid to rest. Leah was the ultimate professional from beginning to end. She was readily available through phone, text and email and always responded promptly to answer any questions or address any problems or concerns. The pricing was very affordable and the quality of service exceptional. Leah was able to repurpose the flowers from the wedding ceremony and carryover to the reception. The results were amazing while also saving money. From the bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres, to the aisle decorations and flower arrangements at the church, and the centerpieces and sweetheart table at the reception, everything was absolutely outstanding. I had a vision in my head (along with photographs) that Leah was able to bring to life and help to create the wedding day of my daughter's dreams. I received countless compliments on the floral decor from my guests and would highly recommend Flowers by Leah without hesitation. Thank you Leah for going above and beyond.

2016-10-30T23:36:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and getting this review in. it is greatly appreciated. Leah

Leah is great!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Alana S

After a horrible experience with the first florist I worked with, I found Leah. She is so fantastic! There were A LOT of details involved in our wedding flowers and she got everything right with no problem! She understood my color scheme and theme immediately, and worked with me... Read More and gave great suggestions too. She's very personable, very professional and just gets it done. If you want the job done right, hire Flowers by Leah.

Gorgeous quality and personal service!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cindy E

Flowers by Leah did an amazing job on my flowers. Leah was so accommodating and generous with her time and creativity. She allowed me to bring special touches and she added them perfectly to my bouquets and boutonnieres .

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cecille D

Flowers by Leah is excellent! I have been working with her for over 10 years. Not only is she a floral expert, she is the most sweetest lady ever. This past wedding was close to my heart since it was my brother's wedding and she blew our expectations. The flowers were... Read More beautifully arranged and frest. Most importantly she executed the design perfectly. Thanks again Leah, the day was amazing!!

2016-10-30T23:36:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Candace P

My Flowers made my wedding!!!! I Jane never had so many compliments from people. Leah is so wonderful and Creative! She brought my vision to life!

2016-10-30T23:36:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Schyler S

Our wedding flowers could not have been more GORGEOUS!! Leah was so sweet and I knew that I could trust her. She listened so carefully to everything that I was envisioning. I don't know a lot about flower types but she was able to understand my vision and preferences and came... Read More up with beautiful samples. From the samples, she listened to my likes and dislikes and really wanted to make sure the flowers were going to be exactly what I was dreaming of! The flowers truly were STUNNING! Everything was breathtaking and the quality of the flowers was perfect too. They turned out so beautiful. Her pricing is also very reasonable. I feel like for the quality and quantity of what we got, we really got a steal in terms of pricing. She was the perfect florist to go with. The flowers were amazing and we got so many compliments on them!

2016-10-27T16:06:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and for getting this review in so quickly. Leah

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Callagee O

Leah was an incredible florist and really brought the venue to life with all her decor. Leah was very responsive when I first reached out, very accommodating with my schedule for our meetings (as I was flying into LA from NY). She listened carefully to my ideas and had the... Read More perfect touch. I was on a pretty tight budget too, and she was happy to work with my budget (thank goodness!). I could not recommend a better florist. Thank you Leah!!

2016-10-27T16:07:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. Leah

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Merria V

From the first meeting to the very end, I was very pleased with all of the florals Leah handled for my wedding. She made the whole process stress-free and I LOVED everything from the bouquets, to the church pew flower bundles, to the reception centerpieces... She took my vision... Read More and turned it into a beautiful reality!

2016-10-27T12:04:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, your review is greatly appreciated. Leah

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Anya M

Leah's floral creations were the perfect finishing touch to my dream wedding. The bouquet she made me surpassed what I had hoped for, and she even surprised me by throwing in two mini bouquets for the flower girls! Flowers by Leah was the perfect choice for my wedding!

2016-10-27T08:54:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. Leah

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Laura G

Leah provides excellent bouquets for an extremely reasonable price! She was great to work with and arrived early for preparing our centerpieces.

2016-10-27T08:54:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. Leah

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lisa K

Leah created the most amazing centerpieces I have ever seen. My daughter brought a picture of what she wanted and Leah made them even more spectacular. The vases, the flowers, the colors were over the top impressive - at a very reasonable price. After reading Leah's reviews, we... Read More decided to check her out and it was the best decision ever. All the bouquets, the flowers at sweetheart table, the cake table and the ceremony were gorgeous. The aisle runner was unique and she and her team created a backdrop of gauze and lights for the ceremony at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the flowers were. 100% Leah is the best we have ever seen!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Sheena R

Leah was amazing, very accommodating and made beautiful arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. The only thing I would have changed was the boutonnieres that we had done for the groomsmen and male sponsors. We decided to go with all baby's breath but unfortunately they just... Read More came out looking cheap and flimsy. It would have been great to get them a little fuller and more consistent as they were all different sizes.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Ifedayo O

Leah did a great job with our flowers, and I absolutely loved my bouquet!!! Unfortunately with all the moving around after the wedding day, it got a little squished but I did manage to dry it afterwards. We met at her in-home workspace and she had such a great personality.... Read More She took into consideration the exact colours and specific flowers I wanted incorporated, and also made suggestions and refined everything. We had changes up to the last week with numbers of people and boutonnieres and she rolled with the changes. There was no time for us to have a proper design meeting but she did the sample arrangement and sent photos instead. I also asked for a backdrop for the sweetheart table at the last minute, and she set that up too. At the end of the night, I took a couple of arrangements home with me - they were too lovely to leave behind :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Courtney S

Leah is so talented! Everything I wanted she accomplished. We got married under a tree and she was able to construct the most beautiful hanging jars and vases for our ceremony site....it was so breath taking. I couldn't have imagined it looking better than she was able to... Read More make it. Our bouquets were perfect too! She was easy to talk to, and kept me informed of any suggestions and changes she thought would look good...I'm SO glad I took her advice on things! Leah is also incredibly sweet and makes you feel like she is a close friend or family member helping your dreams come true. HIGHLY recommend!!!

BEST FLORIST EVER!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Emily S

I got married almost 6 months ago and i have to say that choosing Flowers by Leah to be our florist was one of the best decisions i made in the whole wedding planning process. She was just about the only vendor that added no extra stress and working with her was always so... Read More pleasant. She went above what i even envisioned and i couldn't have been happier. Cannot recommend her enough! thanks Leah!

Book Leah, Look No Further!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Gina G

Our flower arrangements that Leah provided for our wedding were just simply stunning. I really can’t say enough about them. They were breathtaking. We had a beach wedding with an arch, and small decorative arrangements down the aisle. Also, we had indoor and outdoor table... Read More arrangements as well as bridal party bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres, and corsages for the mothers. One of the many great things about the process of working with Leah was that she explained each part of the process to me in person when she prepared a sample arrangement for the wedding so that I really understood what to expect. There were no surprises. Leah is also responsive to emails and phone calls, and was just an overall joy to work with. The quality of the flowers were outstanding. Countless guests commented on how gorgeous they thought the arrangements were. Also, Leah provides great value for what she charges. I highly, highly recommend Flowers By Leah.

Loved Everything!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Danielle C

Leah did my sister's wedding about 3 years ago, so when it was my turn, I made sure to contact her because she did such a great job at my sister's wedding. The flowers were perfect and exactly what I envisioned. Everyone thought the flowers were classy and beautiful! will... Read More definitely recommed

Truly Exceptional

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Renée B

The flowers that Leah provided for my entire event were nothing short of perfect. They matched the venue, the surroundings, and our personalities in so many ways. Leah and I sat down together a couple of times and I showed her reference of the look and feel I was going for.... Read More She showed me a few samples of what she thought would work for my budget, and we went from there. I am not the best with flowers and arrangements, so I gave her my colors, what I liked and didn't like, and told her that she had full creative freedom to make what she thought would work. Leah was great with communication. She was responsive to phone calls and emails, and made herself available for a few in person meetings. I highly recommend Leah for all of your future flower needs.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Julie B

Lead did an incredible job with our flowers. She was so great to work with, understanding the style and theme of the wedding. I gave her a rough idea and came back with some many options. Everything came out beyond my imagination. Most beautiful and perfect day! She even... Read More recreated my mom's flower crown and sewed it to her veil which was so special. Absolutely recommend!

Flowers by Leah = the BEST Florist in SoCal!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lei D

All thanks to Leah, I had the most beautiful flowers on my wedding day. Everything looked amazing, from my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces and cake table flowers. Leah is a very talented and uber-creative florist!!! She's very friendly,... Read More helpful and knowledgeable. My fiance and I liked her and got along well with her from the moment we met her. She's very easy to work with and very professional. She truly cares about her clients. I loved working with Leah and I look forward to working with her in the future. I will definitely recommend her to friends and family. If you're looking for a florist in the SFV area, Flowers by Leah is the place to go.You won't regret it! Thank you so much Leah for the beautiful flowers and centerpieces. All of our guests loved the flowers as much as I did. They were all excited to bring the centerpieces home. My bridal bouquet not only smelled amazing but it was the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen! Thanks a million! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

Great florist - easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Leah did a great job for us! We told her what we wanted and what our budget was and she came up with exactly what we needed. Everything is still fresh and beautiful days later. I would highly recommend Leah - she is responsive, organized and did a great job creating what we... Read More wanted with minimal guidance from us. You won't have to worry about anything. Thanks Leah!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Jennifer S

Leah and her company did a fabulous job on the flowers for the wedding ceremony and reception. She listened to what our requests were however also gave recommendations and comments if she had any concerns with how the arrangements would look together, along with pros and cons... Read More of flowers and set-up of the floral arrangements. She was very reasonably priced and worked with us to ensure that we were within our budget. We received so many compliments on the flowers and the flowers lasted for longer than I had expected they would. Overall, all of the flowers were so beautifully arranged and she really exceeded our expectations and we would recommend her and her company to anyone who is looking for a florist.

Wonderful working with Leah!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Natalie L

Leah did my wedding in the San Fernando Valley on May 17. We had 2 locations (church and reception). Leah was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process and was prompt to reply to our requests. She was able to incorporate my mom's succulents into our bouquets and... Read More boutonnieres as well as incorporate other personal touches I made into the centerpieces. When a problem came up with a vendor for centerpieces, Leah took care of it immediately and kept us informed. Everything came out beautifully! Thank you Leah!

Best wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Anita L

Leah made the most beautiful flowers that I could have imagined for my wedding! And my bridesmaids and I loved our bouquets so much. I had so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces. She made the whole process so easy and stayed in touch with me the entire time. I... Read More couldn't have imagined the flowers to more beautiful!

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Yoko T

I absolutely loved the flowers for our wedding. The price for everything was very reasonable. The flowers were perfect for the type of couple that we were. At the consultation, Leah really took what I wanted and made it come to life. The bouquets were beautiful and the... Read More flowers on the groomsman were beautiful too. It was so wonderful to see the flowers that we used on the bridge at the Japanese garden were at the reception. It added a special touch to the cake table in addition to the center pieces as well.