Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

1 Sims Ave, Providence, RI (401) 232-5353

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lindsay P

I am still speechless over the breathtaking floral arrangements & designs that Semia and her team created for my wedding. I can't even count how many people have told me that my flowers were the most beautiful they've ever seen. Working with Semia & her team (hi Briana,... Read More Katie!) was an absolute joy. I had a broad vision of the aesthetic I wanted for my wedding, and FBS translated that into gorgeous blooms, garland, candlelight, greenery, high & low centerpieces. Their creative genius is truly indescribable. Beyond that, Semia and the entire team are very clearly so passionate about what they do. Hearing Semia talk about florals, you can't help but get excited! It seemed to me that Semia has created an amazing environment for her team to work in, which ultimately translates into a wonderful customer experience and end product in the florals. Lastly, Semia & team helped a lot with my overall design (i.e. thoughts on glassware, linens), which was huge if you are planning your own wedding. And I found that she is very willing to work with you on adjusting things to work within your budget. Go see Semia now! I will forever have fond memories of having FBS as part of my day! The only downside is that I wish the flowers lasted forever :) <3

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Talia G

Semia and her team are the absolute best! There is no one else I would have trusted 100% to run with an idea of a few Pinterest Pins and completely amaze me! My mom has always raved about how talented Semia is working in the wedding industry herself, she did not disappoint! My... Read More flowers were so unbelievably STUNNING! From the entrance way, ceremony, tables, candles, fireplace mantels, all the bouquets and more I really could not get over how beautiful everything was. Besides her beautiful work she is a pleasure to work with and the absolute sweetest as well as her team. We've married a month now and my guests are still talking about my flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katina F

It is a difficult task to put into words how we feel about working with Semia. Semia is extremely passionate about what she does and her passion shines through in the amazing floral masterpieces she creates. From the beautiful floral arbor she made for us to all of the... Read More centerpieces that filled our wedding tent, Semia created what felt like another world through her amazing and intricate arrangements. Our guests are still raving about Semia's incredible work!! Semia truly captured what we envisioned and so much more!!! Not being floral experts ourselves, we did not give Semia much guidance- we only gave her a couple of thoughts that we had, but she took those few ideas and turned them into a beautiful masterpiece and captured exactly what we were going for! She is not really a florist, but more of an artist whose genuine kindness and love for nature shines through in all that she creates! Her team was a perfect extension of Semia, making every thing they touched perfect. Not having a wedding planner, it was so important that the vendors we chose were able to hold their own, and throughout the whole process, Semia and her team went above and beyond all of our expectations; they were communicative and informative and our wedding would not have been the same without them! We are forever grateful to Semia and her team for helping to make the day so special and one that we will never forget! We cannot recommend Semia and her team enough- you will not regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Mallory J

The flowers looked unbelievably lush & gorgeous, and were much fuller than even what I expected. Everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the ceremony arch was a dream, and Semia was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Delivery was on time and professional.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Amanda H

OMG where do I even start with Semia and her team? If I could give them 100 stars I would! From my first contact with Katie to meeting Semia in person - Flowers by Semia really makes you feel like your wedding is their number one priority. Semia was a dream to work with - she is... Read More so creative, responsive and has a way of getting in your head and understanding what you want better than you do! She brought all of my ideas to life. I made countless revisions to my proposal and Semia and Katie were always responsive, offered suggestions and eager to make sure that my flowers fit my vision and budget. The whole planning process with them was a dream and so, so fun! I was so excited to see my flowers on my wedding day and they did not disappoint. When Semia brought my bouquet in, I couldn't believe it was mine!! It was beyond my dreams and more than perfect. When I saw the flowers in my ceremony space and reception it got better and better. Semia went above and beyond to make my venue beautiful. To my surprise, she added little touches all through our venue that made everything look so elegant and classy! Guests raved and raved about the flowers and how amazing they were. One of my guest's first words to me after the ceremony was "who is your florist?!?!" - they were that good!! Everywhere I looked I would see something new and beautiful. Semia created beautiful garland for my farm tables that looked like it was straight out of a magazine - it was gorgeous! She provided table candlelight, fireplace decor and table numbers as well - all way beyond my expectations. Semia truly made our wedding a fairy-tale and seeing her on our wedding day was one of the highlights of my day. She was so genuinely excited and happy for us! She is more than a wedding florist - she is a true designer and artist. After the wedding my husband and I said to each other "what other event can we plan so that we can work with Semia again?!" - she's seriously that good.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Alyssa R

The MOST beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Flowers by Semia made our wedding a fairytale. Semia is so fun to work with and I think she was actually in my head because our flowers were my dream come true. I could not have imagined anything more beautiful! Seeing my bouquet... Read More brought happy tears to my eyes. She listened to every idea I had, put in her artistic and professional touches, and created an absolute perfect scene for our wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous. The centerpieces and arrangements were unbelievable. Breathtaking! Each piece- from the huge arrangements on the fireplace to the tiny boutonnieres and bouquets for the ring bearers and flower girls- was a work of art. Semia made our wedding beautiful. We could not have been more in awe or happier with Flowers by Semia!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica S

Semia and her team were a pleasure to work with, we were SO excited to work with her. From our first meeting, we were delighted to hear her vision and experience her attentiveness and desire to make our dream vision come to life. She is truly an artist, I was breath less when... Read More she arrived on my wedding day and I saw the bouquets for the first time, they were beautiful! We absolutely loved our reception and cocktail arrangements. Our wedding day was exceptionally windy and they went above and beyond to make sure our chuppah floral arrangement stayed put, our flowers were absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gabrielle K

My wedding was stunning thanks to Semia and her team. I wanted to walk into the venue and feel my be breath be taken away...they did not disappoint. The flowers were so beautiful and made me feel all the feels on my wedding day. Highly recommend Semia and her team, they are... Read More amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erin V

SPECTACULAR! EXTRAORDINARY! All the superlatives! This short story says it all: My parents were picking up some of our centerpieces the day after our wedding. The florist for that day's wedding came in and said to my parents, "You better get that out of here before my bride... Read More sees it. She's going to be so upset!" When other florists are jealous of your flowers, you've got a truly unique florist. Semia and her crew were incredible from start to finish. Apart from being a delight to work with, Semia has unmatched vision and does more than flower arrangements; she creates a beautiful and magical place out of a venue. She creates feelings. Even people who don't care about flowers were BLOWN AWAY by our arrangements. She made us the most beautiful chuppah. You wouldn't expect flowers to steal the show, but Flowers by Semia was a highlight of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Julie G

I am still in awe over the beauty and uniqueness of my wedding flowers. Semia and her team did such an amazing job at making our dream wedding come true. We allowed Semia to get creative with her arrangements and she did not disappoint! We gave her a general color scheme and our... Read More venue location and she went with it to make it the most seamless/flowing looking reception venue and wedding party I have ever seen. I would recommend Semia and her team for anyone looking to make a statement at their wedding with their flowers. We also used them for table number rentals which I am so glad we did! I never worried about anything with Semia and her team taking care of everything. She is also super flexible in terms of budget and pricing so no matter what your budget is, I would recommend reaching out!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kayleigh M

To this day (almost 2 months after the wedding) our guests are still telling my husband and I how beautiful the flowers at our wedding were. Both Semia and Katie were so wonderful and easy to work with. All I had to do was share a few photos that demonstrated our vision and... Read More color palette, and Semia took it from there. Her work ended up being so much more than I could have ever imagined! The quality of her flowers are unlike anything I have seen in a wedding before, we could smell them all right when we walked into our venue. She provided beautiful vessels for the arrangements and everything was placed around the space in a very artful and thoughtful way. If you are considering using Semia for your wedding, I would highly recommend booking her-- I promise it is worth every penny! Thank you Semia and Katie for helping to make our day extra special!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Elizabeth B

Working with Semia (and Katie) was a dream come true. Semia was so excited about all of the flowers that wold be in full bloom during my May wedding & wow was she right! Our tent looked like a fairytale thanks to her magnificent creations. My flower crown, bouquet, and... Read More centerpieces were the talk of the night! I'll forever be grateful that we chose to work with her. We couldn't not have been happier- I only wish we'd successfully pressed my flower crown because it was so so stunning. Bravo! Bravo!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Katherine P

Semia really deserves 10 stars, not 5. It is hard to find words to express how amazed and delighted we were by her wedding flowers. She took our vision and went beyond it. The father of the groom is a plant biologist, and he said the garland Semia installed in the church looked... Read More like it was growing there. All the small touches she added, from the delivery trays, to the beautiful ribbon, to the vases and votives, enhanced the incredibly gorgeous array of florals, herbs, and greenery. Semia is an utter genius.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Laura W

Of all the wonderful parts of my wedding, the flowers by Semia were my favorite. From the moment we met, Semia and I clicked. She immediately saw my vision for a unique floral arrangement and truly helped to create a stunning result that was much more artistic that traditional... Read More wedding flowers. Not only were her floral creations the talk of the wedding, but her demeanor was professional, calm, and very receptive... it was truly a pleasure working with her. After our initial meeting, I felt confident that she was the right person for us and she consistently exceeded our expectations even pulling together a last minute change with our seating cards that became one of my favorites. I can't recommend anyone more than Semia. She was amazing. Thank you for such a beautiful wedding! - Laura

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I cannot even begin to descibe how fantastic Semia was. From the first day I met her I could tell that she got my vision and knew exactly what I wanted - despite not even knowing myself! I had some colors and a couple flower types in mind but she absolutely nailed it. The... Read More flowers, centerpieces and all of the details were beyond breathtaking. They were definitely the nicest I had ever seen and we received so many compliments on them. I would recommend Semia hands down to anyone looking for an amazing Florist.

Beyond Imaginable

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Margo L

Semia understood my "vision" right away. I trusted her with the details including which flowers she would use. I did not know what these would be until the day of my wedding--what a surprise! The flowers were unbelievable. They were admired by everyone and completely made my... Read More venue! I can not say enough about the pleasure of working with Semia and Katie and the quality of their work is top-of-the-line! Worth every cent spent!

best decision

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Shannon C

i am not a big flower girl and didn't have a great sense of what flowers I wanted or even a general theme. But Semia TOTALLY got me. She was SO nice and warm and just from sitting down with me and seeing a few pinterest pins she had a whole vision of what would look good and I... Read More fell in love with it in a way that no other florist "got" me. She is a little pricier but TRUST ME- from someone who isn't a flower person-- it was so worth it. My bridesmaids bouquets rivaled bridal bouquets in their depth of color and fullness. Our centerpieces were absolutely magical and even her toned down cocktail table arrangements were nothing short of breathtaking. Her assistant Katie is also a pleasure to talk to and super fast at getting back to you. One of my favorite vendors

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jillian C

Incredible! Phenomenal! Magical! I don't have strong the words to express how amazing the flowers were for our wedding. Every detail was exactly as imagined it and then some. The bouquets and centerpieces took my breath away. FBS was one of my favorite vendors to work... Read More with. She didn't blink at my small budget. Katie was quick and helpful with her communication. Semia made me feel like she was just as thrilled and excited to see my wedding vision come together as I was. What an excellent experience! I can't recommend Flowers by Semia enough.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jillian C

Unbelievable Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Jill M

I was beyond impressed with the work that Semia did with the flowers for our wedding! My bouquet was enormous and stunning. The detail in the pieces that we she constructed were so unique with various textures and materials. We had one wall which was slatted wood and needed... Read More to be broken up. Semia developed ideas for this space and I was blown away when I saw the air plants and floral fixtures that she created for this wall! We received numerous compliments on how unique and beautiful the flowers were! I would highly recommend Semia as she was a pleasure to work with and is extremely talented. The flowers were beyond anything I would have imagined or expected and it transformed the space!

The MOST BEAUTIFUL arrangements I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Jaimie P

I am beyond thrilled that I chose Flowers by Semia for my wedding day! Communication was always very fast and pleasant. I received a call from Semia and did a consultation over the phone (since I lived a little further from her studio). I knew nothing about flowers and just... Read More knew what colors I wanted (deep and saturated fall colors) and that I wanted them to fit in with the rustic theme. She was so friendly and obviously knew everything there was to know about her job. She was somehow able to pull together an amazing vision for our wedding with the very little input I gave her. I later received an email reviewing what we had talked about and she even attached pictures of flowers she was thinking of using. She was also very respectful of my budget and was kind enough to offer less expensive "DIY" options and made great suggestions about making items that could be used in the ceremony and then moved to the reception area. She also never pressured me into committing to the sale, and always allowed me time to consider what I wanted. During the course of wedding planning I made several changes and additions, which Flowers by Semia always accommodated. They were always positive and happy and replied very promptly with updated costs and relevant information. Since I had not given much direction, I had no idea what to expect the flowers were delivered on the wedding day. I was absolutely STUNNED by how LARGE and BEAUTIFUL the bouquets were. They were so detailed and fit perfectly with the feel of our day. I had no idea how much of a different flowers could make in our wedding. I have been to many other weddings and seen many arrangements, but these were the most beautiful I have ever seen. We also had an arbor that we had asked them to decorate for our ceremony, and when I saw it for the first time coming down the aisle, my jaw dropped. Beautiful does not even begin to described. Semia also made several small arrangements in mason jars that lined the aisle hanging on Shepard hooks. All of our guests kept asking where these amazing flowers came from and could not believe how gorgeous everything was. When the ceremony was over, Flowers by Semia took the flowers off the arbor (there was A LOT) and decorated out reception area with them. It was all done when we walked in, and it was breathtaking. This was the best investment we made in our wedding.

Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 liz s

Ah! I cannot say enough good things about her. Semia is absolutely amazing! She has an incredibly talented and artistic eye. She caters to any style and lets you think outside the box when dreaming of ideas for your big day. WIth just a handful of inspiration pictures, she was... Read More able to design the most amazing chuppah and reception space for us. I trusted her completely to create our dream space and aside from colors and a few pictures, did not know anything about how the space would turn out. It was beyond my wildest dreams and we received so many compliments on our flowers! She is truly wonderful and aside from creating a floral wonderland, she also has great ideas about the overall aesthetic for your event space. She will create your dream wedding!

The best flowers I have ever seen

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Laurel D

I hired Flower By Semia based on a recommendation from my wedding venue. When I met with Semia to discuss my vision and what I liked I was amazed at how well we connected on my ideas, and loved that she was so enthusiastic about my vision. I showed her some images that I liked... Read More and she was so excited about my colors and ideas. She quickly put together a quote and worked with me to get the price to a point I felt comfortable. I love flowers, but I am not a professional, so I gave her my color pallet and images of things I liked, then told her to just make the arrangements with the freshest, best flowers that were available the day she made them. Brides, HER FLOWERS WERE AMAZING!!! I have never loved wedding flowers as much as I loved the ones she put together. Her arrangements were modern, intricate, stunning, and EXACTLY what I envisioned (even though I didn't really know what they would look like, she created the perfect flowers just for me!). She was a delight to work with and flowers were, by far, my favorite part of the wedding. (Plus some of the arrangements lasted for almost 3 weeks after the wedding was over!!)

My wedding would not of been the same without SEMIA

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Allie S

Semia creates magic! I was completely blown away by my flowers! She (and her team) is such a sweetheart and so helpful and accessible during the planning process. I never would of thought my flowers would have been as amazing as Semia created! My bouquet was huge, white and the... Read More most amazing bouquet ever!!!! It's like she read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted with everything! Semia also created a gorgeous design in the aisle with swirls of flower petals. She was worth every last penny and you could only be so lucky to have Semia do your wedding!!!

Blew me away!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Faith M

When I first met Semia, I was somewhat leery because I knew her prices were a little higher. However, within moments of sitting down at her desk, she was finishing my sentence and reading my mind with regards to the type of flowers and visuals I wanted to use. Our wedding was at... Read More the Providence Public Library and had a book theme, and she found away to incorporate flowers and books beautifully, including creating paper flowers with book text, arrangements "sprouting" from old books, and the coup de grace - an actual 7' tall arch built from vintage books! The construction of the arch itself cost $2500, which was part of the reason for our sizable price tag, but it was well worth it. Any future brides and grooms at the library will be able to rent the arch (at a lower cost) for a gorgeous addition to their ceremony. Semia was sweet and accommodating, and her crew were some of the most talented people I've ever met. I cannot recommend them enough!