Folsom Field Events

Boulder, CO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Mountain, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

2150 Stadium Drive, Boulder, CO (303) 492-9790

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Megan J

My husband and I met in Folsom field and when we got engaged, we joked (having no idea that it was actually a possibility) that we should get married there quickly it became a reality and looking back now one month after the wedding, it was one of the best decisions i have ever... Read More made! We have been told by numerous guests that our wedding was the best wedding they have every been to! Our ceremony and cocktail hour were both on the Rooftop Terrace and the reception was in the Byron White club level. I live out of state which meant that I had to just have faith that they would understand what I was envisioning for my big day (super stressful for a bride) but both with Caitlin and Brianne were phenomenal from beginning to end and eased any worries that ever came up! Every member of the staff was there to assist the entire time, which meant that we actually got to enjoy our entire weekend from our first walk through, rehearsal, getting ready the day of in the GORGEOUS suites and our actual wedding and reception. Thank you to every member of the Folsom Field Events team, and as always: Go Buffs!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Alessa K

We were blown away with our wedding, and it was so special to us to have our ceremony and reception at Folsom Field, our alma mater! We had our ceremony and cocktail hour on the Rooftop Terrace, and couldn't have picked a more gorgeous background with the Flatirons and being... Read More surrounded by the stadium and campus. The reception was in the Byron White suite and fit 170 guests very comfortably. Working with Caitlin and Brianne was great from the very beginning, and they were there to assist in any way, which was a relief for us and our parents. Our family and friends (especially CU alums) loved the evening and we have received so many compliments- from the food, staff, service and overall experience. Thank you, Folsom Field Events, and Go Buffs!

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Folsom Field provided the perfect venue for our wedding reception. Everything went perfect that day. The set up done by the staff was EXACTLY as I requested. My guest were blown away with the exceptional views and delicious food. As the bride I even got to eat dinner and... Read More remember how delicious it was. The staff we worked with answered all my questions in less that 24 hours, which really helps an overwhelmed bride. After researching many other venues I feel we got a really good deal at folsom field and I would recommend it to anyone!

Fun had by all!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

We had a 208 person wedding reception at the Champions Club room at Folsom Field. Many of our guest were from out of down and were awe struck of the view. Working with Caitlin and Brianna was wonderful. They answered all our questions in a quick and efficient manner. AS... Read More Boulder doesn't have many wedding venues we are so happy to have found this gem of a location. We were the First event held in the room and we are so happy we plan to book it for our other daughter!!