Full Spectrum Photography

Southern California and Destination Weddings

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

17952 Sky Park Circle, Suite A, Irvine, CA Southern California and Destination Weddings (714) 699-3097

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kathleen D

Full Spectrum Photography represented a power injection of wedding chill. In a day that was hectic with the competing stressors of friends, family, intermittent nausea, and last-minute wedding details, David and the Full Spectrum team were consistently positive, and smoothly... Read More handled transitions from one part of the day to the next. The shooters certainly looked the part, with David wowing the single ladies with his hipster cut and plaid shirt, and second shooter Jayrol looking smart in black. Couple and group shots rolled by efficiently, and extensive pre-wedding planning allowed us to return to our reception with time to spare. Certainly appreciated that poses felt natural, which allowed us to feel relaxed through the entire evening - definitely didn't feel photoed out. Ultimately, the beautiful wedding photos and album served as proof of their artistic eye, as even the customary table shots with grinning guests interrupted from their dinners turned out nice enough to print as gifts. Full Spectrum worked well with the venue as well as our DJ, which allowed a professional and seamless documentation of events; this is in contrast with our separately contracted bargain videographer who in comparison seemed a step behind and often felt intrusive on our ability to enjoy events as they came. Guess you get what you pay for. We originally picked Full Spectrum via their web portfolio, which featured clean photos with vivid and dynamic colors (as opposed to a washed out "vintage" aesthetic that we didn't like, but not quite Bollywood in saturation), as well as a minimum of photographic games that we knew we didn't want (including excessive lens effects and intrusive foreground elements). Should have known we'd made a good choice from the beginning when David and Christina went out of their way to schedule Skype calls with us on East Coast time and were willing to substitute an attended photo booth for the advertised engagement shoot (we'd never be able to make it to California to do it). Ultimately, full-quality digital images were available a month after the wedding, and Christina shipped our handsome (and quite heavy) album in two. If it matters to you, both photographers shot Canon programs, David on a 5Dmk4, and Jayrol with a 5Dmk3. Both tended to shoot large aperture shots with creamy depths-of-field in our posed and live photos. Incidentally, going with Full Spectrum's photobooth (as opposed to a DJ's) was a great call, as the "booth" actually represented a mini-studio shooting a laptop-automated Canon 7D, which allowed high-quality, non-trivial photos that we actually included in our wedding album.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cindy W

From the moment my husband and I emailed Christina and David, we knew it was the right choice. They were so responsive and willing to answer all questions. Being in the wedding industry and becoming the bride was definitely something interesting and a true learning... Read More experience. The hardest vendor for me to finalize and book was the photographer as I was nervous because like all brides, I wanted to look beautiful and amazing in the photos. Let's just say David is amazing and we loved all our engagement and wedding photos. Christina is so quick response and a true super woman who somehow always gets back to my questions even just a few days after giving birth. We even decided to move forward with a wedding album after falling in love with all our wedding photos and can't wait to see it! Thank you again and I haven't discussed it with the hubby yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing anniversary sessions, maternity sessions, family session, and every occasion possible with Full Spectrum!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kelly D

They are amazing! Very professional, quick turnoaround for the pictures. Best price for the quality. They're just really cool people too. I plan on using them for all my picture needs in the future!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Caroline C

Amazing!!!!! Dave and Christina are an awesome team and so great to work with. David is an incredibly talented photographer and Christina perfectly designs the album better than I could've imagined. They are incredibly kind people who go above and beyond to ensure they exceed... Read More your expectations! They will be our lifelong photog team and in so grateful we found them! You will be too!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Hillary c

We were so lucky to have seen David and Christina's work through quite a few of our friends weddings. As soon as we got engaged I set up an appointment with them- they were our first vendor we booked almost 1.5 years out- but I JUST HAD TO HAVE THEM! Looking back at our... Read More engagement shoot/photos and wedding photos- their work completely lived up to my expectations- far surpassed them actually- and just blew me away. I feel so lucky that we got to have them do both our engagement shoot and wedding. David is a genius behind the lens and makes you feel so comfortable- doesn't pose you in corny situations, and really captures your feelings in his photos. Christina is as sweet as can be and created our beautiful Save the Dates, our wedding guestbook and our gorgeous wedding album that I look through almost every day still. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Full Spectrum for all of your wedding photos. I am so excited for the future shoots to come with David and Christina. You will not be disappointed in your photos or your experience with Full Spectrum. Hands down the best wedding vendor decision we made <3 Thank you guys!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Judy R

Full Spectrum is THE photographer you should pick for your wedding. They did an amazing, jaw dropping- fantastic job on my photos. They provide quality in their photos and their relationships with their clients are strong. Quality was evident numerous times throughout this... Read More process - 1) David came up to LA for our engagement photo shoot and allowed us to pick multiple locations (other photographers wanted to stay local or limited us to one location). Additionally, when the locations were over-crowded, David was quick to think on his feet and like a true artist, quickly saw another perfect shot we could use instead of being forced to "stick to the plan" which would not have catered to our vision of our photos. 2) David was dedicated to catching the perfect photo. When walking around our venue during our wedding, if he would see a great photo opportunity, he would make sure to capture it. 3) We have shared our engagement and wedding photos on facebook and with our family and friends. A bridesmaid of mine who is getting married, liked not only David's work, but his professional and easy-going demeanor and will be using Full Spectrum for her own wedding. This shows how great they are to work with and how great the photos turned out - their key deliverable. Relationships is another key aspect on why this company is amazing - my husband and I would email Christina questions about our photos, or what to expect during our shoots, and she would always respond in a timely manner. Her responses were always helpful, and during this stressful time, it was very important to have a vendor who not only provides great advice but who is also dependable. We will gladly use Full Spectrum again in the future and we are so thankful we went with them. We have over 700 photos to choose from for our album, which is tough when all of David's photos are great. I recommend this company as they are professional, responsive, and provide the highest quality of photos.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Brittany V

By far the best company I worked with during my wedding. Professional-and let me have multiple meetings with them when I couldn't not make up my mind. David was amazing and easy to work with. I recommend them to any bride getting married!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

David and Christina are the best ! They are the most professional and talented vendors we hired for our Fourth of July wedding . David goes above and beyond making everyone involved feel comfortable while keeping it fun. I would highly recommend this photography team to capture... Read More all of your special moments...you will not be disappointed! We love them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kayla L

It is a shame you can't give 6 out of 5 stars because that is what David and Christina deserve at Full Spectrum Photography. Pictures say a thousand words and we couldn't have asked for better wedding photos! Not only did they shoot our wedding they did our engagement shoot... Read More (Which turned out amazing), and made the Save The Date. They are so professional and personal at the same time! The quality is top notch along with the fact you feel like you are a part of their extended family. We love these guys and would recommend them for anyone! If you are looking for a wedding photographer don't go anywhere else use Full Spectrum Photography you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

My husband and I can not say enough great things about David and Christina, not only as a great photography team, but amazing people! We were thrilled to have them capture our special day and so impressed with their professionalism, kindness, patience, and especially their... Read More talent. Our pictures are breathtaking and we owe a hundred thank yous to Full Spectrum Photography. We highly recommend using them for any of your special events, you will not be disappointed.

Amazing Photographers to work with!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Charmaine T

David and Christina were amazing to work with! We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by them, and they were professional and easy to work with, I couldn't ask for a better photography team!! David was also nice enough to do a walkthrough with me at my venue,... Read More cause I was weary about lighting, but he blew me away with his creativity during our wedding. We definitely recommend them for any of your photography needs!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Diana Watson W

Out of all the vendors for our wedding, the photographer was hands down the most important one for me. I love photography and there's nothing better than great photos to capture the best memories!! Not only did we want an amazing photographer but we also wanted someone that we... Read More connected with and would take the time to get to know us. After all, other than your husband/bridal party, they're the ones you'll spend the most time with on your wedding day and leading up to the day. David and Christina are such an amazing duo! We booked them and never looked back - we've yet to be disappointed at all with their timeliness, level of professionalism and attention to detail. Christina will literally email me back minutes within asking her questions and we've become friends with David since our engagement session. Going into the engagement session can be a little awkward as you don't know what to expect but he made us feel so comfortable and even stayed out with us extra HOURS to capture the magic hour lighting just perfectly. For the day of, they were such an integral part- from establishing the timeline to helping fix my dress/veil and they take a ton of pride in their work. Despite David & Eli shooting all around the venue, you really didn't even notice them- yet somehow they were able to get the most amazing reactions and moments from the day. On top of the amazing experience before and during our wedding, the experience after has been just as great. About a month after the wedding, our pics were ready! We seriously couldn't believe how quickly they went through the 1000's of photos. We've already finished designing our albums. One of the things we loved most about the FS Albums is that the parent albums are totally custom - not just a replica of ours. The quality is amazing and Christina does a wonderful job designing! We've definitely gained friends throughout the whole process and will no doubt be using Full Spectrum again as our family grows. Thank you again! XO

Our Photos are Stunning

Reviewed on 4/30/2015

We had narrowed our choices down to three photographers whose photos we really responded to. David and Christina were the least expensive and we got such a great feeling when we met them, we hired them on the spot. Our photos are so beautiful and really capture the day.... Read More David (and his second shooter) were great to work with on the day, and Christina has been a help throughout the process, always quick to respond to emails and walk us through any steps we needed to take.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Jennifer K

We used Full Spectrum to photograph our March wedding (as well as engagement photos) and could not have been happier with how everything turned out! The photos were even better then I could have imagined. Hiring a good photographer was something that was extremely important to... Read More my husband and I, and I can honestly say that I don't think we could have gone with anyone better then Full Spectrum! Christina and David were amazing to work with from the beginning. They were fantastic at communicating throughout the entire process. When myself and the girls were running behind schedule getting ready, David was calm and collected and made sure to make time for every shot, without making me feel rushed. Their turn around was also amazing, we had the photos a month after the wedding! It really let us enjoy the momentum of being newlyweds and not having to wait several months to see pictures. I've gotten nothing but amazing comments from friends and family since receiving the photos. They managed to capture every moment with out being in the way or intrusive. I really cannot send enough praise in the direction of the Full Spectrum team. They were all amazing and helped make our big day extra special. I cannot wait to work with them again!

Book them Now!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Megan S

David and Christina are the absolute best photography team you could hope for. They did our engagement and wedding pictures, and we even did a mini session with our dog. I loved the pictures from our first two sessions, but when I got the wedding pictures back I was blown away... Read More by how beautiful they were (and how quickly they were ready). We got over 800 images and there was not one bad picture. Actually, I'm in the process of trying to select images for our wedding album and I'm having a difficult time because I love each and every one so much. They perfectly captured each moment of our day and I am so grateful to have found them. Not only are they talented at what they do, they are also great people to work with. David and Christina are both so sweet and fun to work with. Christina is fantastic about responding to emails quickly and she's great at answering all the questions you may have. Now our wedding is over, but I'm sure that I will see David and Christina again! I will be calling them anytime we need professional photos.

Best in OC for artistry, talent, and creativity

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

Full Spectrum Photography is the best in OC. My husband is very picky about photographers and looked at countless websites to compare different artistic ability. After seeing the work of Full Spectrum, we had to hire them weeks after we got engaged. They have affordable... Read More packages and are very talented in what they do. David was at our wedding from literally 12-12 and did not stop shooting. He definitely has a gift for creativity along with his selected team. It was so natural for him to be able to capture moments or pieces of architecture to highlight at every location from the hotel to the actual venue. They are professional, easy to work with, and very prompt. Our photos were edited within 2-3 weeks, which was so exciting. In our opinion choosing a photographer takes time and patience. They were not pushy and were always willing to answer our questions along with set up meetings as needed. You have to feel comfortable with whoever you choose so that they can capture these important and intimate memories in your life. Full Spectrum Photography accomplished that for us.

Incredible Photographers with great customer service

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Christine R

If you want to have some amazing and gorgeous wedding photos, then you NEED to hire Full Spectrum Photography. Christina and David Cass run a great business that provides high-quality images, amazing talent, and top-notch customer service. David and another photographer,... Read More Jayrol, spent the entire day with us, capturing every detail and special moment. They are so personable and made us feel comfortable from the moment we started. They were very conscious of our "timeline" and also made sure we got shot with every person, guest, or family member that we wanted. We were amazed when we got our photos back - they are simply amazing and many people commented that many of the shots could easily be in a magazine or advertisement!

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Alana W

David and Christina from Full Spectrum Photography were absolutely amazing to work with. Christina was the woman I spoke with via email, and she was so quick to respond to any questions I had. She was friendly and personable, and made me confident in our photography choice even... Read More without being able to meet either of them before the destination wedding. David was the photographer on the day of, and he was absolutely great to work with. His assistant, Sarah, was also super awesome, and between the two of them, they made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We love our photos so much, and we are so happy that we chose Full Spectrum for our photography. It was one of the best investments we could have made.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Alli B

I hired Full Spectrum after seeing some of their photos on the knot and I couldn't be happier. They were better than I could ever imagine. David was calm all day, even with my hectic family, and made me feel like everything was being taken care of. He will make sure to get every... Read More single shot that you want and will get them exactly how you want it. I was so happy with them the day of the wedding and then I got an email THE DAY I got home from my honeymoon saying the photos were ready...whattt??!? I have never heard of another photographer who gets the photos back to you so soon. We went to the office and they had our photos set up on a slideshow to music and then gave us all of them on a usb. We couldn't be happier with the finished product and are so ready to hire them again for any future photoshoots! Thank you so much! Steve and Alli Stelling

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Lindsey f

Seriously THE BEST. David and Christina are the MOST amazing team. As a hairstylist I've worked with many photographers over the years and I knew exactly who I wanted to do my wedding. David shot our engagements, we went to 3 locations and every photo is gorgeous. He also shot a... Read More boudoir session as a surprise for my husband. I was so comfortable, he was so creative and made me feel like I was a supermodel for the day! When it came time for my wedding day I loved having him and his team by my side. He brought along extra shooters and it was worth EVERY penny. There is not 1 photo, not one, out of thousands, that is not perfect. Sunlight, shadows, details, every moment was captured. If your looking for professional, kind, creative and amazing work, look no further. They are worth flying from Dallas to CA for!!!!! Love you David and Christina. Flawless work!

Fantastic service from start to finish

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Catherine S

I planned my wedding from a few states away and dreaded the process of finding vendors. David and Christina at Full Spectrum Photography were a dream to work with! The planning process really set the stage for my wedding day expectations of their professionalism and the ease... Read More of working with them. They responded to my emails within 24 hours, even when they were in Hawaii for a job! They also accommodated Skype calls around my work schedule to discuss what it would be like to work with them. I especially liked the fact that they asked which photos I wanted to make sure were taken, and the names of the people who were to be photographed. On the day of the wedding, David arrived and surveyed the area, approaching me with ideas of where the best lighting would be and what he wanted to capture. I was comfortable following his lead and he worked really well with his assistant. They got a variety of shots and worked quickly enough that we had some time left over before the ceremony began (we opted for a first look and photos prior to the ceremony, per Christina's recommendation, and were so pleased to be able to spend more time with our guests). As the evening went on, David was such a good sport- various family members insisted on group photos, which took forever to assemble, and he just rolled with it! Now that we've been reviewing the gallery of photos we get to choose from, I'm finding that there are SO many that truly capture the moment and it's hard to narrow down which ones will go in albums and frames. I cannot speak highly enough about Full Spectrum. Just know that you'll be in good hands when working with them. Cheers!

Perfectly Captured!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

It was very easy to get along with both David and Christina when we came in to meet as potential clients. Christina was especially helpful and responsive throughout our e-mail communications and online contract process. I was looking to capture a morning vow renewal with only... Read More 4 hour coverage and a long list of 'must have' family shots. Even though it was a small event with only 11 attending, I never felt like it was being treating anything less than a full affair by David. Everyone was very impressed and felt he was very nice and professional in the way he asked them to gather together for family formals. During our photographer search, we had been told several times that our morning/afternoon outdoor lighting conditions were not ideal timing for shoots; David was the only photographer who put our mind at ease about being able to work with the location and timing and sure enough all the images we received were beautiful and artistic. When I shared them with family everyone agrees that David did an amazing job capturing all the details and happiness of the day. My husband and I definitely plan on using Full Spectrum again for future photography sessions and would recommend our friends to do the same.

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Monica N

David and Christina are a great pair to work with. They communicate very well between each other so that nothing is missed. You can tell that they absolutely love what they do and work really hard at making sure everything is perfect for the bride and groom. David is great to... Read More work with...he is in the background but certainly captures all the important pictures that you want. They also did our wedding invitations and did exactly what we wanted - and more! Thank you David and Christina!

Great Photos

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Dakota S

Full Spectrum Photography did a great job on both our engagement shoot and wedding photography. They got some great photos and were easy to work with. They also made our wedding invitations, which looked really nice. Thank you Jackie and David for taking great photos and... Read More Christina for all the help. Also, what I really like about Full Spectrum, is that you can recognize their photos verse another photographer's photo. You can see their artistry and uniqueness in the Photos. One of David's specialities is in using his flash in unique ways to get great night shots. I would highly recommend contacting Full Spectrum for any photo needs.

Great Photographers

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Kelsey L

After researching several photographers, I booked Full Spectrum for their beautiful photos and recommendation from a couple friends. It turned out to be such a great decision for our wedding. They were so accommodating, friendly, and professional. We got our engagement and... Read More wedding photos back very quickly and are so happy with both! David is a very talented photographer and Christina is so helpful. We loved working with them, and I definitely recommend them to anyone else looking for someone to capture their day perfectly.