Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Nicholas S

Sometimes in life you are fortunate to meet some really special people. Gabi Sousa is one of those people. My wife and I were in desperate need of a wedding coordinator and we were lucky enough to be referred to Gabi. She turned out to be the best hire in our wedding. Gabi came... Read More in and planned/coordinated our wedding with just a week left before the wedding. It was not an easy job but she was able to step in with a week left and take control of our wedding like as if she was there from the beginning. Gabi has a special gift of connecting with the couple and feeling like she's part of the family. So if you're looking for someone that is easy to work with and does a great job in organizing/planning/ keeping everyone in line with the timeline then Gabi Sousa is the person you need to hire. My wife and I now consider her a friend. So if you are having trouble finding a wedding coordinator look no further then Gabi Sousa. Our wedding was unbelievable and the best day of our lives and we both know that a huge part of that was because of Gabi and her staff. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Nathalia A

Gabi's coordination services were SO helpful! She was attentive to detail and so friendly, she was able to take the stress away from planning. She was professional and her expertise was pivotal when deciding how to fit things into our budget. The day of, we were able to be... Read More carefree and enjoy the day with our family and friends thanks to her team. Hire her!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Jennifer P

If you want the most stress-free wedding EVER, hire Gabriela immediately! I had a lot of free time when I started planning my wedding, so I hired her as my day- of coordinator. But she was so responsive for my entire 18 month engagement if i had any questions along the way. Also... Read More so honest about every aspect. I didn’t have to think for 1 second what was going on that night. If anything went wrong, I still have no idea because Gabii made my entire day flawless. I repeat : HIRE GABRIELA NOW.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Samantha C

Our April wedding was great and thanks GSE, It rained every day the week before and I was freaking out. Gabriela made a very backup plan in case the rain continued. Thankfully the sky cleared up for the ceremony but we decided to keep the dinner in the backup location since the... Read More weather was still looking like rain. Even with the bad weather, Gabriela made sure to keep me calm and helped me change my idea because of the new venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lea J

I don't have enough good things to say about gaby!! She was so attentive in helping us navigate though the entire planning process as well as the day of! You won't regret hiring her!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mari S

I'm so happy we found Gabi. We got her for day- of and a few weeks before the wedding, she requested all of the information and we had a meeting about the flow of the wedding. She went through all of the details of what we had booked months in advance and helped us put it all... Read More together.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Denise E

we LOVED working with Gabriela! My husband is brazilian and one of his friends recommended Gabriela since she is also brazilian and we loved her from the start. She went along with some of our crazy ideas and was able to keep both of our neurotic families calm the whole wedding... Read More weekend. We upgraded Gabriela's package from day-of coordination to partial planning when we had a hard time narrowing down and booking some vendors and that was the best decision we made. Automaticaly made us feel more comfortable and relaxed when it came to making edcisions because Gabriela was helping. Our wedding day was PERFECT and I new we were in good hands. Gabriela kept us on time and made sure we had something to eat during the day and that we wealways had a drink in our hand at the reception. Thank you Gabriela!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lisa E

Gabby was very sweet and always available to answer questions. She had a simple solution every time I freaked out about something, like when it rained before our ceremony. Gabby quickly moved everything to our indoor room and our guests never even knew it was a last minute... Read More change.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Breanna G

Gabriela is a fantastic wedding planner! From simple questions like invitations and wedding start time to fixing my broken bustle during my reception, Gabriela helped us throughout the entire wedding process! Gabriela is so passionate about helping her brides and grooms plan the... Read More best day of their lives. I would highly recommend Gabriela Sousa Events to all my friends and family. Thank you so much Gabriela for all of your help! You are truly amazing!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Leslie R

Gabriela was so helpful during our wedding planning months! She was very responsive and always had answers to my weird wedding questions. She helped us find the best ways to add personal touches to our wedding so it felt like it was really "us". I recommend Gabriela and her team... Read More 1000%!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jessica D

We LOVED working with Gabriela Sousa Events for our Miami Beach wedding! It was the best day ever and we're extremely happy with how everything went. During our very first call with Gabriela we knew we wanted to work with her. She took the time to understand what we wanted, and... Read More reviewed all the aspects of wedding coordination with us which was super helpful and put us at ease. Each meeting after that was smooth and pieced together the details of our wedding day. Whether it was forming the timeline, helping with venue layout, running our rehearsal, coordinating bouquets, or even providing details like a card holder which saved us from a bunch of errands before our wedding - Gabriela truly went above and beyond. On the big day, her team took care of transforming the outdoor venue into a beautiful wedding setup despite on-and-off rain throughout the day. I'm certain the weather was challenging but I didn't notice or stress about anything - GSE was on it! We felt so confident with Gabriela on our team and I cannot tell you how much that means going into and on the wedding day. Even my bridesmaids noted how great she was. We're super grateful to have worked with Gabriela and highly recommend Gabriela Sousa Events!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elizabeth B

My wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Gabriela! She pays great attention to all the small details, and really knows how to plan a wedding on a budget. I really recommend Gaby because she is amazingly organized and makes planning a wedding easy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cassie S

waiting to depart for our honeymoon and cannot tell you how amazing our wedding day was! gabriela was at the venue before i got there to get ready. she had an assistant there to help me throughout the day which was awesome, the whole day was amazing and everything went according... Read More to plan. we had a few guests show up without having rsvp but gabriela was able to figure out logistics and no one noticed a thing.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Maria M

If you're still deciding whether to get a planner, just do it! I can't imagine how our wedding would've happened if Gabriela and her team weren't there! While we were planning, she always brought up details we didn't even know we were supposed to address and she always gave good... Read More ideas on how to make my Pinterest dreams actually match my wedding theme. I can honestly say that I did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day, she collected our marriage license and guest book the day before and on the wedding day she just told me to be sure I stared my makeup on time. For the rest of the day Gabriela and Karina made sure we stayed on schedule and that we were having a good time! she even texted me some photos she got of us on her phone! We're on our honeymoon now wishing we could do it all over again, it was so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katie C

Gaby was so great! We had a short engagement but Gaby was extremely helpful from the moment we hired her. She helped us set up all appointments we needed and found people that could provide exactly what we were looking for, this was great because I was busy as a student and with... Read More a full time job but she always accommodated us. She was always available to answer our questions and give us ideas when we had no idea what we wanted. On the wedding day, she had 2 assistants and they had everything taken care of. I would recommend Gaby to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ali R

Gabriela is an amazing wedding planner! My husband and I go married March 2016 in a destination wedding, Gaby was truly a life savior. We live in Tallahassee and planning a wedding in North Miami was hard! Gaby was recommended to us, and it was the best decision we made. We... Read More thought we could do it all, but both working full time and trying to plan a destination wedding was not the best idea. Gaby helped ensure our vision came to fruition. She was helpful, had great ideas, was always easy to communicate with, helped us find vendors, and was able to keep us all on schedule on the big day. She also was great wrangling some of our rogue family members! Is a wedding planner worth the money, yes! Is Gabriela a great choice, you bet! She is warm, friendly, prompt, organized and most of all cares very much for her couples. I would recommend her to any one of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rachel T

I am so thankful for Gabriela and her team! We had a pretty small wedding so I wasn't too worried about the planning, but as the big day approached I decided it would be best to hire a day-of coordinator and I'm so glad I did! Two weeks before the big day, my photographer... Read More canceled but Gabriela was able to refer me to a great photographer that was available on short notice. Gabriela took care of absolutely every detail to make my wedding day seamless and stress-free. Hire Gabriela Sousa Events and you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

I do not know how we would have been able to handle our wedding day without Gabriela. Her managing skills with the vendors and her staff helped us have the best day either of us could have hope for! After our wedding day, I recommend everyone get a planner and GSE is your best... Read More choice

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Camila M

Great service !! I contact a last minute Gabriela Sousa Events and she was very accommodating in order to fulfill all my wedding dreams and I was extremely pleased with how everything came out just beautiful and organized . Will definitely recommend Gabriela Sousa Events.

2016-10-31T10:50:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Camilla! I agree that everything turned out beautiful, but that's because you have wonderful taste and had a great vision for your big day from the moment I met you! I'm looking forward to seeing you at your sister's big day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Chrissy W

Excellent Planner!!!! I was very happy with Gabriela Sousa Events, she was very helpful from the day we met until the end. She make sure that everything was as we planned. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gabriela and her team.

2016-10-31T10:47:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chrissy! You were so wonderful to work with, that it made my job even more enjoyable! I'm glad I was able to make the planning process enjoyable for you and your loved ones!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Gabriela M

GSE went above and beyond the expectation. Gabriela was professional and prompt with all matters, and she and her team truly helped make my wedding vision a reality. Entrusting my wedding day to GSE allowed for my family, bridesmaids, and I to enjoy our stress-free time... Read More together before, during, and after the wedding. Thank you for all the love and support throughout our special day! <3

2016-10-31T10:46:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Gaby! Thank you so much for trusting us with your big day! You looked absolutely stunning and I smile every time I see photos of your big day! I was such a pleasure to work with you, Mat and your families and I'm so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Cameron G

Gabriela was very professional from the very beginning of the wedding process. Her attention to detail and understanding of the needs of the couple was astounding. She worked hard to ensure that our wedding day was flawless and pulled it off perfectly. I would recommend her... Read More services to any couple looking to have that fairytale wedding as she is the perfect fairy godmother to pull it off.

2016-10-31T09:35:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cameron! I was so happy to have been part of your wedding day! It was truly a fairytale wedding day! Congratulations on the recent addition to your family, I'm hoping to meet little Ollie soon!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

We found Gabriela after a couple of months of “planning”. After speaking with countless vendors and still feeling lost and very overwhelmed, we decided to get a planner. That was the best decision we made since the engagement. GSE took care of everything, from finding a venue... Read More that fit our vision and budget, to making sure our family and friends were taken care of during the wedding day. With their help, we were able to actually have a blast during our wedding!

Gabriela Sousa

I discovered my passion for events during college, while pursuing a business degree. I absolutely loved planning and executing events for the different clubs and organizations I was part of. After realizing I could plan events as a career, I immediately quit my job started getting involved with luxury weddings. I am a certified wedding planner through multiple institutions and have worked with various planners and venues such as The Biltmore, Delray Beach Marriott, Loews, The Walt Disney Company and Disney Fairy Tale Weddings and Honeymoons.