George Street Photo & Video

Locations in Chicago, Orland Park and Schaumburg 3 Chicagola

Your Moments. Forever.

As wedding photography experts, the George Street team has shared inspiration with thousands of brides, helping them capture their vision just as they dreamed it. Serving the Chicago metro area with locations in Schaumburg, Orland Park and Chicago.

Engagement

Photo, Photo + Video

Bow2010

Locations in Chicago, Orland Park and Schaumburg, Chicago, IL Locations in Chicago, Orland Park and Schaumburg 3 Chicagola (866) 831-4103

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Erin W

The whole process working with George Street was fantastic, from the initial meeting to the receipt of my wedding photos. Steve and Christian were my photographers, and both were incredibly easy to work with, organized, and talented. My wedding photos were also turned around in... Read More just over 3 weeks, which was far quicker than I expected! The quality was great and all the important moments were captured. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to go with George Street, especially for the value when compared to other photographers!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Kelley R

GeorgeStreet was great! We used them for our wedding in October and were so happy with everything! The engagement pictures turned out great and so did the wedding photos! Our photographer, Amanda, was professional, easy to get a hold of, and did a great job!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Jessica P

George Street Photo and Video really made our special day extra special. The photographers and videographer were very polite and professional. They really made sure before our wedding that we specified everything that we wanted so that they were able to capture each and every... Read More moment that was important to us. Our pictures turned out amazing and we couldn't be more pleased with all of the services provided to us. Everyone that we came in contact with, from our first inquiry to the very last email, were super nice and professional and answered every question or concern that we had.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Justin H

Giving a deposit to this shady company was the biggest mistake I have made. You NEVER get to meet your photographers until your wedding day and they refuse to show you examples of their work and references. They use students with no prifessional background and I'm sorry to say... Read More that I fell for their package price. Stay away from this company. I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB soon.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Justine M

This is not a biased review as I legitimately had a horrible experience. I also am normally very easy going about decisions, but this company really screwed me over. I searched FOREVER for the best prices on videography and was on the fence about this company from all the mixed... Read More reviews. I HIGHLY urge you ladies to book somewhere else (note, I only used them for videography, not photography) We received our wedding video about 2 months ago and I am extremely disappointed and upset at the quality of the video. I was reassured that the quality of the video would be cinematic and that our original videographer would capture all my needs. Well, first off, the videographer cancelled extremely last minute which resulted in a substitute. At the time and after the wedding, I was fine with this (I obviously had no choice, it was my wedding day and I had no knowledge or expectations of what our videographer's work was like). Once we received the DVD, I was enraged. It looked like a home video that I could've done myself. I actually had a family member who took a video of the entire wedding and it was edited and shot MUCH better than this garbage. I'd also like to point out that the online planner form was POINTLESS. They urged me to complete this in full detail, which I did, and they did not follow any of what I asked. The most prominent miss is the song choice. I specifically asked them to play You and Me by Lifehouse in the background of the clip 5 min clip. That request was completely ignored and instead they played a ridiculous song. If our song choice wasn't available or allowed, I should have been notified. Overall I am extremely disappointed with this company and service. We wasted our money and I will never refer this company anyone I know.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Dean G

George Street made our lives so easy. From the second we began talking to them to when the night was over they were nothing but helpful. Our coordinator helped us with every detail and was always there to offer additional tips for us to consider. Our photographers on the day of... Read More the wedding were fantastic. We even changed part of our itinerary that we had given them (driving to a completely different location for 3 pictures) and they thought it was a great idea and even got there before us to begin testing out the lighting. They were incredibly friendly during the wedding and got wonderful pictures throughout the night. Following the wedding we received a sneak peak about 2 weeks after and were amazed by the photos. Once all the photos were available there wasn't a single on we didn't like. We also had a scrap book made by George Street and it turned out great as well. It is 10x10 and is printed on think hearty paper to last forever. They created the book for us but allowed us to change anything we like (we only had 2 changes out of 20 pages). We have recommended George Street to any friend we know getting married. They are the best value for the professional and caring service you receive.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Helen S

George Street Photo & Video was fantastic and very easy to work with. I loved the style quiz they had you take so they could match you with the best photographer. Their web portal was super easy to use and whenever I had a question their customer support was very helpful and... Read More polite. Stephanie Laree was our lead photographer and she was amazing. She made everyone feel super comfortable and was always very professional. Her shots were creative and she was willing to take some that we had requested based on shots we had seen online. I will definitely be using her services in the future if I need a photographer! And I would highly recommend George Street if you are looking for a wedding photography service!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Molly S

We had a wonderful experience with George Street. Holly was our wedding coordinator and she was very helpful in assisting me with our photographer timeline and general questions. Julio was our main photographer and he was wonderful! He managed to get all of the shots I... Read More requested and many more candid ones. It was nice to see what else was going on while I was distracted with other things. He was assisted by Jack who also did a wonderful job, they were a great team.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Maria M

THE WORST! I SPARED NO EXPENSE FOR MY ONLY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING AND CLOSE TO 4000.00 I THOUGHT WE HAD GOTTEN A GOOD AND REPUTABLE PLACE, WRONG WE GOT TAKEN NOT ONLY WAS THE PHOTOGRAPHER 42 MINUTES LATE AND SO I DIDN'T GET SNY GOOD PICS OF MY BABY GETTING READY AT HOME AND... Read More THEN RUSHING THROUGHOUT THE DAY BECAUSE SHE WAS LATE BUT GOING THROUGH THE PICS THERE WERE MORE PICTURES OF MY BOOBS, ASH TRAYS, BEER BOTTLES AND A DRUNKEN IDIOT THAN OF MY DAUGHTER, ONLY ONE OF HER AND HER GRANDMOTHER WHO IS 91 AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DINNING ROOM WITH PEOPLE EATING WHAT A COMPLETELY AWFUL AND HEART BREAKING THING TO GO THROUGH SHE GOT MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER AND WE STILL CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT AND ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS. PEOPLE BE VERY CAREFUL

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Maria M

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kelly C

Konrad and the rest of the George Street Photo team were great to work with! Very professional and great pictures!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kelly P

George Street was so easy to work with. The initial meeting and the on-hand consultant were very helpful with the whole process. The photographers Petr (lead photog.), Nancy (assistant photog.), and Rogie (videographer) were very professional on the day of the wedding. Petr... Read More was also amazing during our engagement shoot. I can't wait to see the finished photos and video!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jennifer G

We had an enjoyable experience with George Street. From the moment we met at the office until the day of the wedding we had continuess communication. They were all friendly and professional. We were so happy with our photos and our beautiful wedding book. Do not hesitate to hire... Read More George Street. You will be delighted!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allison R

We had a wedding photographer named KP who was always quick to respond and very helpful. The photographers and video guy they sent were all amazing in helping with every aspect of our day.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sandy B

They match you with the perfect photographer for your special day. They coordinators were a huge help when filling out your events time line and allocating minutes to your photographer. Very easy to work with during the wedding and had some very creative and unique poses!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alex K

Finding a photographer that can produce high quality photos at a reasonable price is tough, but we got the complete package with George Street. Ping was our photographer and he did an amazing job! We really put an emphasis on candid pictures, and he did great. We have such a... Read More tough time picking our favorite pictures because there are just so many. Ping rolled with the punches when we fell behind, and adjusted well to anything thrown his way. It is easy to get overwhelmed with all the planning that goes into pictures, but George Street came up big in that regard. They helped us plan our photography timeline to the minute. They were easy to reach if I had any questions. Plus they helped us pick locations for bridal party pictures that made sense logistically and artistically.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jen M

Polly was our photographer she made the day go so smoothly. She was so energetic and smiling the whole day. Got back my sneak peak pictures so far and they are breathtaking. She captured our personalities in the day to perfection. The staff and team at George street was... Read More perfect to work with. Someone was always there to answer questions or help plan out the day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Hannah B

Before we even booked with George Street, we knew we wanted them for our wedding. Their online portfolio was gorgeous, and they fit perfectly into our budget. We met with a representative from GS at a Starbucks near our apartment (so convenient). She got to know us and what we... Read More were looking for in our wedding photos. She showed us a few portfolios, taking our feedback along the way to help narrow it down to the perfect photographer: Tobias. We did our engagement photos through another photographer, so we didn't actually meet Tobias until the day of the wedding, but from the moment we met him we knew he would be wonderful. He was very thoughtful about the pictures he took, paid attention to the details, and knew exactly how to set everything up quickly and naturally for the best photo. He set us up for our first look so that the lighting would be just right, and he was so great about letting us have our moment without intrusively taking photos. He told me "Once Matt touches your shoulder, turn towards him and forget that I'm here," which was so easy to do because he stepped back and gave us our space. While we walked to meet the rest of our bridal party for pictures, Tobias stopped us at various points along the way to take pictures with the right light or a beautiful background - he really was an artist at work, and you could see his passion for getting just the right shot. Once we met up with the bridal party, Tobias spotted the perfect background and got us set up immediately. He worked efficiently and professionally, and was mindful of our limited time. Throughout the ceremony and the rest of the evening, he was constantly moving around and taking pictures at just the right moments. The pictures he showed us throughout the day looked gorgeous, and we cannot wait to see how they all turn out!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren P

We had Tobias for our photographer and he was AWESOME!! He was so comfortable to be around and made all of the photos go smoothly. He look lots of requests too! He felt part of our group right away. We are SO lucky to have chosen Tobias! We highly recommend him :)

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jodie R

Great professional photographers!! We had Sorin as our lead photographer and he was great. Any of our friends or family who had the pleasure of talking with him said he was very nice and professional. He was great at respectfully getting the attention of my bridal party. He took... Read More amazing pictures and did not miss a shot. I received my "sneak peek" photos back so far and they are amazing. I can not wait to see the rest. The first photographer we picked was no very good. It took a lot of emails and phone calls to get a new photographer. the communication was not great with the staff. At the end of the day I am glad we ended up with a great photographer.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Sarah M

Best value in the city. Efficient communication process, easy to manage remotely, and great pictures! For couples looking for great pictures and the ability to control costs, this is the route for you. Great people throughout the entire process and very happy with the end... Read More result!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Tara K

Really professional company to work with, always handled everything quickly. My only complaint was that I met the photographer the day of the wedding and I felt like I didn't really get to know her. There were a couple times I felt like if she had just stepped out of her comfort... Read More zone and told us that the shot could have been improved on, then I would have ended up loving 100% of our wedding photos instead of only loving 75% of them.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Catherine S

George Street was great! They helped me every step of the way! Wedding preparations can get confusing but, they made sure our day was photographed professionally and beautifully!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Caitlin A

We have not gotten our photos back yet but I already know they will be awesome! Glenn, Edward and Bart had so many on the spot ideas to give us really unique pictures and we had a blast with them. Our bridal party was 22 people and they somehow managed to get everything done we... Read More wanted and keep us all together in one place! My emails were always answered promptly and the wedding coordinators were extremely helpful with tips and ideas I would not have thought of on my own. Planning was REALLY easy with the online portal. Highly recommend them :)

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 M R

Working with George Street was a fantastic experience! From the first consultation to the day of, I felt like they were listening to what we wanted and were a dream to work with. Our photographer was Dulce, and she was great! She had great direction, and the photos look amazing.... Read More I am so glad I found this company, and would absolutely recommend them.