Dining, Entertainment and Private Events

Featuring five party locations on one West End Lakewood corner, Georgetown Restaurant and Vosh Club put all the fun into nightlife, as well as event planning! Attentive service staff and a creative kitchen team dazzle guests with the finest ingredients and show stopping presentations. Whether you are hosting in our beautiful garden during the summer months or watching a winter storm through Georgetown’s panoramic front windows, this is the perfect place to plan an engagement celebration, shower, rehearsal or reception, that is guaranteed to impress your guests and create memories to last a lifetime!

Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

18515 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH (216) 221-3500

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jessica C

I cannot express how grateful I am to Laurie and her exceptional team at Georgetown & Vosh. We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Vosh at the end of August. It was absolutely beautiful and the staff at Vosh made the day go so smooth. I cannot remember anything that went... Read More wrong, in fact everything went better than planned. The director, Laurie, walked me through all the plans in a series of meetings. She was flexible, responsive, listened and gave advice when she knew it best. But she always made sure to have our vision as a couple (really me the bride) of our wedding day be achieved. Moreover, the day of the wedding, Laurie was there every step of the way giving prompt direction and staying supportive, attentive and calm the entire evening. Our ceremony was held outside on the lower patio. We went with the three entree served meal seated in side Georgetown. The food was amazing and everyone complimented on how great dinner was. We danced outside under the lights and by candlelight on the patio and it was perfect. We planned our summer wedding in three months and the professionalism, quality and aestitic that we received at Georgetown & Vosh exceeded far beyond our expectations and was a great value. The entire day was great and we highly, highly recommend Georgetown & Vosh for any special event.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kassie W

We had our reception at this venue, and it could not have been more perfect. Our wedding was thrown together over a time frame of 5 months and I was a very stressed out bride, but Laurie was absolutely amazing and made sure that everything was all taken care of by the time the... Read More reception started. She is an amazing host and so friendly and easy to work with and makes sure that everything is perfect for your special day. The whole Georgetown & Vosh staff were absolutely amazing and so friendly, even the staff that did not cater to the wedding. Marlo is also so great. She was friendly and made sure that everyone had everything they needed. Ordering food and bringing it out for the guests to eat was super quick, and the guests were raving about how good the food was. The whole evening was just perfect and I highly. I wish I could give 10 stars, I highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 jill I

We had my daughter's bridal shower here and it couldn't have been more perfect. From the beginning of the planning to the end result, Laurie was more than helpful, always pleasant and got back to me in a timely manner when necessary. The venue is beautiful and the food was... Read More outstanding. The service the day of was on point. They did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend this venue to everyone. I received so many compliments on what a beautiful venue it was and how good the food was. I can't imagine anyone not being totally pleased when using Georgetown & Vosh.

2017-08-03T14:37:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Jill! It was such a pleasure working with you! Have so much fun at the wedding!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Meghan D

My husband and I were married at Vosh the first weekend in March. I couldn’t have been happier with our experience. From the get-go, our contact at the venue, Laurie, made me feel like everything would be perfectly taken care of – and it was. Throughout the entire planning... Read More process, she was responsive, reassuring, and so knowledgeable. She was able to recommend outside vendors for things like our cake, and was so talented when it came to helping to set up the room to both look beautiful and maintain a good flow. The weekend of was a dream. Laurie handled everything with ease, from facilitating a rowdy group during the rehearsal dinner, to coordinating vendors day of, and even fluffing my veil as I began my walk down the aisle. I was able to relax and the beautiful bridal suite, where my onsite hair and makeup artists had plenty of room to work while my bridal party enjoyed snacks and mimosas. We had a separate room to change into our dresses, and Laurie helped us keep our schedule that day. While we spent our time getting ready without a care, the staff had expertly arranged décor we brought before the ceremony. As we made our way to the after party, the staff carefully packed up all of our items. Truly a wonderful, full-service venue, which was perfect for our busy lives. We have heard nothing but positive feedback on everything. The food (Tacos! Sliders! Pasta! Salad!) was an especially huge hit. The food was kept hot, delicious, and replenished for a full two hours for our guests to enjoy, and I know I saw lots going up for second and thirds. Laurie sat with us after our tasting and took detailed notes on the food that we tried, and each note was implanted in the food served the day of. The bartenders were quick with a drink and very enthusiastic, which helped keep the party going. I don’t think we could have had a more perfect experience anywhere else. I would 100% recommend Laurie and her crew at Vosh for any celebration.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Glenna D

My husband and I are still recovering from our daughter's wedding weekend, but I wanted to make sure that I wrote a review for Vosh and the great staff. Vosh may not have been the first venue on the list for my daughter's wedding, but thankfully it was the venue chosen and as... Read More it turns out the best on the list. For 100 guests this was the perfect spot because it was warm, inviting and comfortable, easily accessible, with valet parking and an unusual décor of bricks, wood and well, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Laurie Sanders, the general manager and event coordinator for Vosh is an absolute wonder. She's friendly and excited about her job. She walked the bride and groom through every step of the planning process. Laurie was prompt to respond to calls/emails/texts and never gave the impression that she was being bothered or inconvenienced. We had some of our own decorations that we were able to mix with the treasure trove of decorations that Laurie had available. The staff took all the decorations and placed them expertly on each and every table, the bar and the cake table. The room was beautiful, warm and romantic. The room where we had the ceremony was open and welcoming and we were able to install our own backdrop, plants and decorations. We moved to another room for cocktail hour, as the room with the ceremony was converted to the dinner buffet area. While the wedding party was having pictures taken at Georgetown and the lovely patio, guests enjoyed music, snacks and bar service. For dinner, guests had two hours to enjoy four food stations, with pasta, sliders, tacos and salad. The little add ons made the menu as simple or as grand as each guest wanted. The food was delicious!! The bar staff was fantastic!! They were very friendly and they genuinely seemed to be enjoying themselves. They were all very attentive, but at the same time they were dancing and singing along with the music. Their enthusiasm added a little something to the evening. There was a lovely bridal room that we had access to where the girls were able to get their hair and makeup done before the wedding, have a little lunch, some mimosas and plenty of fun. They groom and groomsmen were able to show up early and have pictures taken and a celebratory drink at the bar at Georgetown before the wedding. Back to Laurie...she was in control from the rehearsal to the end of the reception. The bride and groom didn't have a worry, as they were confident that Laurie had everything under control. At one point we even had a wedding crasher and Laurie was ever vigilant and handled the situation without anyone else noticing. I think I could go on and on and still not say enough about what a wonderful experience we had at Vosh. Laurie and her staff are the best!! I almost wish I had more children to marry off, so we could go back to Vosh.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jordan S

I had my wedding reception at G&V in early September, and it was absolutely perfect. Our entire goal for the reception was creating "a feel good atmosphere," where people could celebrate, relax, and have fun... and that is exactly what we got! From the gorgeous patio (my... Read More personal favorite feature of G&V - the landscaping, the lighting, and the ambiance just make you feel like you're on vacation!), to the delicious food from Georgetown, to the bar/dancing in Vosh; the energy was wonderful. The flow of the evening was extremely smooth, and G&V made our special day "one of the best weddings our guests had ever been to!" We had compliment after compliment about the food, the venue, the fun! Laurie was phenomenal to work with as we planned our big day, and I just can't thank her and the G&V staff enough for making my wedding day the best day ever!

2017-11-01T20:35:39 Response from the vendor

Jordan, You and your lovely mother will forever be in my thoughts. I LOVED your wedding! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea M

I have been to so many baby showers but the one I went to at George Town was by far the most beautiful! Everything was set up so perfectly and the decorations were so lovely! You could tell that it was so well planned and put together! It also opened my eyes to how perfect it... Read More would be to have a dinner rehearsal especially with Laurie in charge!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Faith K

Exceptional event. Details were beautiful. Love Laurie’s work. Elegant and amazing

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brandon D

I don't even know where to begin. Laurie has to be the most honest and trustworthy person I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. From the moment my wife and I decided to book both Georgetown and Vosh for our wedding, Laurie was nothing short of extraordinary. She helped... Read More in every way possible to make the day so very special for us. Her input was sought after on multiple questions we were having. She was more than accomadating. We had gotten so many people loving the venue we picked for our special day and I highly recommend going with Georgetown and Vosh. We loved it and we will recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding in the future. Thanks Laurie!! -Brandon

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

I have to agree with everyone's excellent reviews on G&V. We had our daughter's wedding reception there earlier this month, and everything went seamlessly. We got compliments on everything – the food, the venue, the music - we couldn't be happier! Admittedly, we weren't the... Read More easiest clients. Laurie arranged for us to rent additional table linens, allowed us to come in to do extra decorating without a hassle, and even allowed the lighting of tapered candles for the evening (which some venues won't allow!). We had a last second seating snafu (guests re-arranging their seating), and G&V handled it like it was no problem whatsoever. They even allowed us to come back the next day to pick up the table decorations (which was awesome, because we hadn’t thought about fitting all that in our vehicles afterwards). I just can't express enough how well things went!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sara K

The venue is beautiful and Laurie is wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kenneth K

Vosh/ Georgetown and their manager Laurie Sanders gave us the most amazing wedding experience anyone who was there has ever seen. They did everything and more in their power to give us absolutely everything we wanted and dreamed of. Planning the wedding with them was just as fun... Read More as the actual day. They made everything so simple and enjoyable from the first phone call to the last minute of the big night. Hundreds of people now will never forget what an amazing night they gave us all!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Hilary B

Words cannot describe my gratitude towards Georgetown Restaurant for perfectly hosting my Aunt's "Celebration of Life", this past July. We selected Georgetown as the alternative gathering place and memorial service venue for our special family member... because a funeral home... Read More just didn’t seem fitting. We truly wanted to "celebrate" my Aunt's life in an atmosphere that represented her vibrant, elegant and social nature... and that is what we did! There aren’t many venues or restaurants that are equipped to handle an occasion like this with such sensitivity and attentiveness. The Restaurant General Manager and Event Planner, Laurie Sanders, anticipated our every need and planned each detail in a way that reflected my Aunt's life. Laurie planned this event with her HEART (not just an everyday planning process) ... and It doesn’t get more genuine than that. She advised us on the proper amount/ type of food and drink to order for our anticipated guest count, she developed a space layout that created the most perfect "flow" for the day's events and she staffed the most kind and helpful service staff to work the celebration. I realize that this type of event may not be something that is held at Georgetown on a regular basis... but if they can make something as heartbreaking as a loved one's passing an absolutely beautiful experience, they can certainly make ANY type of event impactful and remembered by all, forever. For this, we are forever grateful. Thank you Georgetown for all that you did for my family during this difficult time.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer G

After my wedding here in 2014, I had an unforgettable Baby Shower thrown here in the Riverside Room! The day was perfect. Laurie did an amazing job with everything. The decor and amazing brunch spread along with the "Momosa" Bar were out of this world. You could tell that my... Read More shower meant just as much to her that it did to me and all my guests that came. The Riverside room was easily accessible during closed hours and was the perfect space to make it truly your own! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Georgetown and Vosh and the amazing management and staff that they have. I will forever use them as my first option for any event or party to come!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristen O

Laurie and her staff were wonderful and made the entire process very easy! Our wedding day was perfect at Vosh!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christina P

Excellent organization More than adequate staffing and extremely attentive Flexible in time frames, food and beverages

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

I had my shower at Georgetown and it was an awesome experience. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious! Laurie was absolutely amazing and because of her, every detail of the shower was perfect. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Shelley H

I could not have chosen a more suitable location for my wedding than Georgetown & Vosh - especially ideal for my smaller wedding. This venue was the first I looked at - and I had a strong feeling it wouldn't get any better than this - how right I was. Laurie was wonderful to... Read More work with; even assisted in setting up the day of the wedding and accommodating special requests. The venue was absolutely beautiful: from the outdoor garden setting where the ceremony was performed, to the indoor accommodations at Vosh. The entire staff was pleasant and courteous, and the food was amazing! We received several compliments on the venue. I would highly recommend - and have! - Georgetown & Vosh to any bride and groom, or those planning showers, rehearsal dinners, or other special occasions.

Awesome Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Amazing experience from beginning to end. Hosted a bridal shower for 30 guests at Georgetown. Worked with Laurie & couldn't have asked for a more seamless & professional as well as warm & cordial event. When the venue representative makes you feel like they are as excited... Read More and interested in your special day as you are, that speaks volumes. Planning the menu was stress free, with Laurie offering lots of flexible choices on beverages, salads & entrees to make it not only a customized affair, but a beautiful presentation without costing a small fortune. The ability to bring table decorations the night before & come in an hour before the guests arrived to set up was such a bonus. Our servers were extremely cordial and attentive throughout the entire event. They went out of their way to make sure all the guests were well cared for. The venue was beautifully decorated for the holidays, but it's a lovely space any time of year. The guests commented repeatedly about the delicious food and gracious service. Would DEFINITELY host another event at Georgetown & highly recommend them!

Awsome Experience

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

I had my daughter's baby shower at Vosh. I loved everything about it!!! Laurie is awesome!! She has great customer service and is very accommodating. I had a small gathering and she made us feel like it was very important to her. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking... Read More to host a large or small event.

Beautiful Rehearsal Dinner at Vosh

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

We hosted our son's rehearsal dinner in The Riverside Room at Vosh. Everything about the evening was exceptional from the delicious food and exceptional service to dancing to Shockwave at Vosh. We all had such a great time and it was the perfect place to kick off off the big... Read More wedding weekend!

2015-11-17T06:58:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Donna! We loved hosting your family and really appreciate the kind words! Please say hello next time you are in the restaurant!

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Shannon M

I have been recommending this venue since our wedding in July 2014. Laurie was AMAZING! She made sure everything was perfect and she was easy to get ahold of. Everyone RAVED about the food and service. We had 300 people and they never waited long for a drink. The venue is... Read More beautiful and everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. If you are deciding between this and another banquet hall- do this all the way. Not your typical venue, much more intimate and with the garden patio.

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Shannon M

2015-11-17T07:01:43 Response from the vendor

Shannon, Thank you so much! We loved hosting your family and friends and appreciate your continued patronage!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Stephanie R

We just had our wedding reception at Vosh and utilized the beautiful Georgetown patio for our ceremony and had a phenomenal experience. From the beginning of the planning process to the day-of execution Zack, Laurie, Jen & Mickey were nothing but professional, helpful, friendly... Read More and truly on top of their game. They exceeded our expectations at every turn and made sure that we were taken care of throughout the evening. The food was spectacular, the staff was excellent and our guests had a fantastic time. Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they'd been to and the venue was a huge part of that! We can't recommend Vosh highly enough! Tony & Stephanie Howard

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jenn L

The most Amazing Wedding venue! My husband and I chose the space at Vosh and Georgetown because of the amazing "blank slate" feel. We were able to create our dream wedding celebration and truly turn the space into exactly how we pictured it. The owners and team set up our... Read More entire reception and when we arrived I was truly blown away with how amazing it looked. The food was unbelievable and we still hear compliments from guests one year after about how delicious the food and drinks were. The staff was extremely efficient and no one ever waited for anything. I absolutely LOVED our experience with planning and actually celebrating our day here! Would recommend it to everyone I meet planning their special day!

Meet The Manager

Laurie Sanders

I am the General Manager & Property Event Coordinator at Georgetown & Vosh. Working with Brides and Grooms over the past two years has harvested a true passion for making private events held at Georgetown & Vosh one of a kind and memorable for not just the hosts but every guest I encounter. Working in fine dining for over 10 years and calling Lakewood home for almost 30, I can truly speak to the current style and best social scenes Greater Cleveland has to offer. On any sunny summer day you will find myself and my yorkie, Ginger on the best patio in Cleveland, working away! Stop by & say Hi!