Book Your Wedding with Georgetown & Vosh

A GARDEN IN LAKEWOOD, OH

Georgetown and Vosh in Lakewood, Ohio is a classy upscale wedding venue for intimate weddings. Not only is the interior gorgeous and welcoming, the entire property features lush landscaping and beautiful stonework perfect for those treasured wedding day photos. Depending on the style of your wedding, Georgetown and Vosh has a space that will enhance your theme and style.

This room features a glossy hardwood floor, classy wainscoting walls and a gorgeous corner wood bar for your event. A large window overlooking the pristine property will allow a generous amount of light in the room for perfect picture conditions.

Another space is the Party Room off the Main Dining Room. The brick accent wall adds that rustic touch to the room and offers a great backdrop for photos. Opposite the brick wall is a wall of windows to let in plenty of natural light.

The last space that you are able to rent is the Outdoor Courtyard. Lush green shrubs and twinkle lighted trees create a romantic ambiance for your quaint outdoor reception. Black and white, wrought iron patio sets accommodate your guests with umbrellas and tree coverage to protect from the elements. Along outdoor bar is also set up with ten chic bar stools for guests to relax. The patio is ideal for your intimate summer wedding.

Georgetown & Vosh keeps it simple and stress-free for couples with all on-site services. Catering is available and with a wide variety of menus to personalize your event, you will find a meal just right for your gathering. Beverage services are also part of the services offered on-site for your convenience.

From start to finish, Georgetown & Vosh welcomes your wedding parties. You can host everything including your engagement party, wedding shower, rehearsal dinner and actual wedding reception, right at the venue. Private parties are also available during early hours of 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday with a minimum of 25 guests.

• An A-List Restaurant Award from 2012-2015
  • 2014 Silver Spoon Award for Best Outdoor Dining in Cleveland
  • Indoor & Outdoor Spaces

Dining, Entertainment and Private Events

Featuring five party locations on one West End Lakewood corner, Georgetown Restaurant and Vosh Club put all the fun into nightlife, as well as event planning! Attentive service staff and a creative kitchen team dazzle guests with the finest ingredients and show stopping presentations. Whether you are hosting in our beautiful garden during the summer months or watching a winter storm through Georgetown’s panoramic front windows, this is the perfect place to plan an engagement celebration, shower, rehearsal or reception, that is guaranteed to impress your guests and create memories to last a lifetime!

Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

18515 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH (216) 221-3500

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jessica C

I cannot express how grateful I am to Laurie and her exceptional team at Georgetown & Vosh. We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Vosh at the end of August. It was absolutely beautiful and the staff at Vosh made the day go so smooth. I cannot remember anything that went... Read More wrong, in fact everything went better than planned. The director, Laurie, walked me through all the plans in a series of meetings. She was flexible, responsive, listened and gave advice when she knew it best. But she always made sure to have our vision as a couple (really me the bride) of our wedding day be achieved. Moreover, the day of the wedding, Laurie was there every step of the way giving prompt direction and staying supportive, attentive and calm the entire evening. Our ceremony was held outside on the lower patio. We went with the three entree served meal seated in side Georgetown. The food was amazing and everyone complimented on how great dinner was. We danced outside under the lights and by candlelight on the patio and it was perfect. We planned our summer wedding in three months and the professionalism, quality and aestitic that we received at Georgetown & Vosh exceeded far beyond our expectations and was a great value. The entire day was great and we highly, highly recommend Georgetown & Vosh for any special event.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kassie W

We had our reception at this venue, and it could not have been more perfect. Our wedding was thrown together over a time frame of 5 months and I was a very stressed out bride, but Laurie was absolutely amazing and made sure that everything was all taken care of by the time the... Read More reception started. She is an amazing host and so friendly and easy to work with and makes sure that everything is perfect for your special day. The whole Georgetown & Vosh staff were absolutely amazing and so friendly, even the staff that did not cater to the wedding. Marlo is also so great. She was friendly and made sure that everyone had everything they needed. Ordering food and bringing it out for the guests to eat was super quick, and the guests were raving about how good the food was. The whole evening was just perfect and I highly. I wish I could give 10 stars, I highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 jill I

We had my daughter's bridal shower here and it couldn't have been more perfect. From the beginning of the planning to the end result, Laurie was more than helpful, always pleasant and got back to me in a timely manner when necessary. The venue is beautiful and the food was... Read More outstanding. The service the day of was on point. They did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend this venue to everyone. I received so many compliments on what a beautiful venue it was and how good the food was. I can't imagine anyone not being totally pleased when using Georgetown & Vosh.

2017-08-03T14:37:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Jill! It was such a pleasure working with you! Have so much fun at the wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jordan S

I had my wedding reception at G&V in early September, and it was absolutely perfect. Our entire goal for the reception was creating "a feel good atmosphere," where people could celebrate, relax, and have fun... and that is exactly what we got! From the gorgeous patio (my... Read More personal favorite feature of G&V - the landscaping, the lighting, and the ambiance just make you feel like you're on vacation!), to the delicious food from Georgetown, to the bar/dancing in Vosh; the energy was wonderful. The flow of the evening was extremely smooth, and G&V made our special day "one of the best weddings our guests had ever been to!" We had compliment after compliment about the food, the venue, the fun! Laurie was phenomenal to work with as we planned our big day, and I just can't thank her and the G&V staff enough for making my wedding day the best day ever!

2017-11-01T20:35:39 Response from the vendor

Jordan, You and your lovely mother will forever be in my thoughts. I LOVED your wedding! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea M

I have been to so many baby showers but the one I went to at George Town was by far the most beautiful! Everything was set up so perfectly and the decorations were so lovely! You could tell that it was so well planned and put together! It also opened my eyes to how perfect it... Read More would be to have a dinner rehearsal especially with Laurie in charge!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Faith K

Exceptional event. Details were beautiful. Love Laurie’s work. Elegant and amazing

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brandon D

I don't even know where to begin. Laurie has to be the most honest and trustworthy person I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. From the moment my wife and I decided to book both Georgetown and Vosh for our wedding, Laurie was nothing short of extraordinary. She helped... Read More in every way possible to make the day so very special for us. Her input was sought after on multiple questions we were having. She was more than accomadating. We had gotten so many people loving the venue we picked for our special day and I highly recommend going with Georgetown and Vosh. We loved it and we will recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding in the future. Thanks Laurie!! -Brandon

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

I have to agree with everyone's excellent reviews on G&V. We had our daughter's wedding reception there earlier this month, and everything went seamlessly. We got compliments on everything – the food, the venue, the music - we couldn't be happier! Admittedly, we weren't the... Read More easiest clients. Laurie arranged for us to rent additional table linens, allowed us to come in to do extra decorating without a hassle, and even allowed the lighting of tapered candles for the evening (which some venues won't allow!). We had a last second seating snafu (guests re-arranging their seating), and G&V handled it like it was no problem whatsoever. They even allowed us to come back the next day to pick up the table decorations (which was awesome, because we hadn’t thought about fitting all that in our vehicles afterwards). I just can't express enough how well things went!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sara K

The venue is beautiful and Laurie is wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kenneth K

Vosh/ Georgetown and their manager Laurie Sanders gave us the most amazing wedding experience anyone who was there has ever seen. They did everything and more in their power to give us absolutely everything we wanted and dreamed of. Planning the wedding with them was just as fun... Read More as the actual day. They made everything so simple and enjoyable from the first phone call to the last minute of the big night. Hundreds of people now will never forget what an amazing night they gave us all!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Hilary B

Words cannot describe my gratitude towards Georgetown Restaurant for perfectly hosting my Aunt's "Celebration of Life", this past July. We selected Georgetown as the alternative gathering place and memorial service venue for our special family member... because a funeral home... Read More just didn’t seem fitting. We truly wanted to "celebrate" my Aunt's life in an atmosphere that represented her vibrant, elegant and social nature... and that is what we did! There aren’t many venues or restaurants that are equipped to handle an occasion like this with such sensitivity and attentiveness. The Restaurant General Manager and Event Planner, Laurie Sanders, anticipated our every need and planned each detail in a way that reflected my Aunt's life. Laurie planned this event with her HEART (not just an everyday planning process) ... and It doesn’t get more genuine than that. She advised us on the proper amount/ type of food and drink to order for our anticipated guest count, she developed a space layout that created the most perfect "flow" for the day's events and she staffed the most kind and helpful service staff to work the celebration. I realize that this type of event may not be something that is held at Georgetown on a regular basis... but if they can make something as heartbreaking as a loved one's passing an absolutely beautiful experience, they can certainly make ANY type of event impactful and remembered by all, forever. For this, we are forever grateful. Thank you Georgetown for all that you did for my family during this difficult time.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer G

After my wedding here in 2014, I had an unforgettable Baby Shower thrown here in the Riverside Room! The day was perfect. Laurie did an amazing job with everything. The decor and amazing brunch spread along with the "Momosa" Bar were out of this world. You could tell that my... Read More shower meant just as much to her that it did to me and all my guests that came. The Riverside room was easily accessible during closed hours and was the perfect space to make it truly your own! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Georgetown and Vosh and the amazing management and staff that they have. I will forever use them as my first option for any event or party to come!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristen O

Laurie and her staff were wonderful and made the entire process very easy! Our wedding day was perfect at Vosh!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christina P

Excellent organization More than adequate staffing and extremely attentive Flexible in time frames, food and beverages

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

I had my shower at Georgetown and it was an awesome experience. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious! Laurie was absolutely amazing and because of her, every detail of the shower was perfect. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Shelley H

I could not have chosen a more suitable location for my wedding than Georgetown & Vosh - especially ideal for my smaller wedding. This venue was the first I looked at - and I had a strong feeling it wouldn't get any better than this - how right I was. Laurie was wonderful to... Read More work with; even assisted in setting up the day of the wedding and accommodating special requests. The venue was absolutely beautiful: from the outdoor garden setting where the ceremony was performed, to the indoor accommodations at Vosh. The entire staff was pleasant and courteous, and the food was amazing! We received several compliments on the venue. I would highly recommend - and have! - Georgetown & Vosh to any bride and groom, or those planning showers, rehearsal dinners, or other special occasions.

Awesome Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Amazing experience from beginning to end. Hosted a bridal shower for 30 guests at Georgetown. Worked with Laurie & couldn't have asked for a more seamless & professional as well as warm & cordial event. When the venue representative makes you feel like they are as excited... Read More and interested in your special day as you are, that speaks volumes. Planning the menu was stress free, with Laurie offering lots of flexible choices on beverages, salads & entrees to make it not only a customized affair, but a beautiful presentation without costing a small fortune. The ability to bring table decorations the night before & come in an hour before the guests arrived to set up was such a bonus. Our servers were extremely cordial and attentive throughout the entire event. They went out of their way to make sure all the guests were well cared for. The venue was beautifully decorated for the holidays, but it's a lovely space any time of year. The guests commented repeatedly about the delicious food and gracious service. Would DEFINITELY host another event at Georgetown & highly recommend them!

Awsome Experience

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

I had my daughter's baby shower at Vosh. I loved everything about it!!! Laurie is awesome!! She has great customer service and is very accommodating. I had a small gathering and she made us feel like it was very important to her. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking... Read More to host a large or small event.

Beautiful Rehearsal Dinner at Vosh

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

We hosted our son's rehearsal dinner in The Riverside Room at Vosh. Everything about the evening was exceptional from the delicious food and exceptional service to dancing to Shockwave at Vosh. We all had such a great time and it was the perfect place to kick off off the big... Read More wedding weekend!

2015-11-17T06:58:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Donna! We loved hosting your family and really appreciate the kind words! Please say hello next time you are in the restaurant!

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Shannon M

I have been recommending this venue since our wedding in July 2014. Laurie was AMAZING! She made sure everything was perfect and she was easy to get ahold of. Everyone RAVED about the food and service. We had 300 people and they never waited long for a drink. The venue is... Read More beautiful and everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. If you are deciding between this and another banquet hall- do this all the way. Not your typical venue, much more intimate and with the garden patio.

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Shannon M

2015-11-17T07:01:43 Response from the vendor

Shannon, Thank you so much! We loved hosting your family and friends and appreciate your continued patronage!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Stephanie R

We just had our wedding reception at Vosh and utilized the beautiful Georgetown patio for our ceremony and had a phenomenal experience. From the beginning of the planning process to the day-of execution Zack, Laurie, Jen & Mickey were nothing but professional, helpful, friendly... Read More and truly on top of their game. They exceeded our expectations at every turn and made sure that we were taken care of throughout the evening. The food was spectacular, the staff was excellent and our guests had a fantastic time. Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they'd been to and the venue was a huge part of that! We can't recommend Vosh highly enough! Tony & Stephanie Howard

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jenn L

The most Amazing Wedding venue! My husband and I chose the space at Vosh and Georgetown because of the amazing "blank slate" feel. We were able to create our dream wedding celebration and truly turn the space into exactly how we pictured it. The owners and team set up our... Read More entire reception and when we arrived I was truly blown away with how amazing it looked. The food was unbelievable and we still hear compliments from guests one year after about how delicious the food and drinks were. The staff was extremely efficient and no one ever waited for anything. I absolutely LOVED our experience with planning and actually celebrating our day here! Would recommend it to everyone I meet planning their special day!

Very nice rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Natalie S

We used the back private room at Vosh/Georgetown for our rehearsal dinner. The food was absolutely delicious, and it was so convenient having our own private bar and bartender in the private room. We were able to bring in our own decorations, and the staff was very accommodating... Read More and helped to make our party such a special event.

Meet The Manager

Laurie Sanders

I am the General Manager & Property Event Coordinator at Georgetown & Vosh. Working with Brides and Grooms over the past two years has harvested a true passion for making private events held at Georgetown & Vosh one of a kind and memorable for not just the hosts but every guest I encounter. Working in fine dining for over 10 years and calling Lakewood home for almost 30, I can truly speak to the current style and best social scenes Greater Cleveland has to offer. On any sunny summer day you will find myself and my yorkie, Ginger on the best patio in Cleveland, working away! Stop by & say Hi!