Gianna Giacona Airbrush Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair

on-location NY & NJ

" AWARD WINNING CELEBRITY AIRBRUSH MAKEUP & HAIR"

Award winning Airbrush Makeup & Hair Styling team! Clients include "AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL"- specializing in glamorous" Red Carpet" looks. HD Airbrush Makeup Experts, Expert Eyelashes. Gianna and her team will make you look and feel your very BEST on your special day!

321 Milburn Avenue, Millburn, NJ on-location NY & NJ 1(917) 922-7560

10 STARS!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

10 stars is not enough! Gianna and her team of airbrush artists are truly incredible!! Gianna has a natural talent for creating a magazine worthy look. I was looking for a couture, editorial glam finsh. Once she picked up her brushes the magic started! She is amazing at... Read More contouring and so passionate about her craft. Not overdone but enough to perfectly enhance your features. You can tell that she genuinely loves what she does and truly cares about her clients. I had a party of 14 girls. Gianna and her artists arrived on time and gave each girl in my party a truly customized look. My girls absolutely loved their makeup. I felt so beautiful and glamorous walking down the aisle. Gianna made me feel like I should have been walking down a red carpet. I received so many compliments on my makeup from all of my guests. My makeup didn't budge all night and I actually kept it on for my morning breakfast. Gianna was such a calming force on my wedding day and her artistry was simple incredible. Thank you Gianna!!! I cant wait to hire you for another event soon.

2015-09-23T20:01:44 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for such a wonderful and kind review! We love our clients and know there are many vendors to choose from . Thank you again for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!! XOXO, Gianna

Gianna Giacona Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Alexis R

I can't rave more about these ladies!! Gianna, Melissa, Kathleen, and Margo are AMAZING! What can be a crazy mess of decisions and worries of how your hair and makeup are completely wiped away. There is no pressure, and their work is excellent. You won't walk down the aisle with... Read More plastic hair and a clown face! I really felt like the consult and day of the wedding was another day with the girls. Their prices are so reasonable considering their work and the lengths they go to, and if you have a budget they are more than willing to work with you. This team goes above and beyond to make the most important day of your life just that.

So lucky to have found Gianna

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Sharon S

I had a real tough time finding a hair and makeup artist to please everyones requests, budgets, and come on site to the hotel. I was feeling defeated until I found Gianna and her team. They understood the look I was going for and got it right the first time though they were... Read More very willing to change anything at any time (and not just for me but all the ladies in my party). They were on top of communication from the moment I emailed in a request through the day of my wedding. They were punctual, prepared, and I even had terrible luck with my hotel the day of my wedding with limited power, no hot water, bad plumbing, and limited heat but that was no issue for them! I feel very lucky to have found Gianna, Kathleen and team for my wedding day because they really made me and all my ladies feel beautiful! You will not regret booking Gianna and her awesome team.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Monica D

I did not want to bother my sister in law to do my makeup for my wedding because she was in the wedding and I wanted her to enjoy herself, but after many makeup trials and unsatisfactory results I had no other choice but to go with the best, my sister in law Jan Marie DeDolce!!!... Read More I need to stress the fact that if you want a very natural done look without feeling like you have a ton of makeup on she is your girl!! She truly is the best!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 jacqueline t

I had a very important event to go to so I hired Jan Marie, she works under Gianna Giacona. She was highly recommended and I was so happy I went w her. I never like the way anyone does my make up. She did exactly what I asked and made me look so beautiful. I will always go to... Read More her from now on.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Courtney M

We just got married on 6/29/17 and I was very happy with my makeup ! Erin was our makeup artist and did an amazing job ! Although the make up turned out amazing, it was beyond frustrating contacting this company. They did not get back to my emails or phone calls. I actually was... Read More unsure if they were really going to show up the day of the wedding until Erin text messaged me personally 2 days before my wedding. I left many voicemails and emails that were not returned. This company is lucky to have an amazing makeup artist like Erin who makes up for all the other headaches along the way.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jennifer B

I cannot say thank you enough to Erin and Aneta for their amazing and beautiful work on our wedding day! They were on time and provided everyone with the exact makeup look they were going for! Everyone looked amazing and I cannot wait to see the pictures of everyone! Thank... Read More you soooo much, you made our morning so enjoyable! I would recommend them to any and everyone!!! 10 STARS!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Layla H

I cannot say enough about how amazing and wonderful Gianna's team was on my wedding day. Tina (hair) and Erin (make up) and her assistant Aneta (makeup) made every single one of my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself look and feel our very best. They both arrived earlier than... Read More they needed to and were able to get all 12 of us done in a timely manner. Everyone looked so beautiful and the hair/make up lasted all night long. We were all getting complimented the whole entire day and night! Even the bridesmaids, who have all been in a ton of weddings, said that this was the best they ever looked for a wedding! I cannot thank Gianna, Erin, Tina, Aneta, and Jenna (Gianna's assistant) enough. They are all professional and very easy to communicate with. I 100% recommend them for anyone and everyone!! I hope I can use them again soon!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Laur C

Erin, Danielle, Tina, and Aneta were an absolutely amazing team! I had hair and make up done for myself and my 12 bridesmaids, and everyone looked absolutely flawless. Erin and Danielle both took the time to make sure that I was absolutely comfortable with my make up and hair... Read More and were more than happy to make last minute touch ups. Aneta (makeup) and Tina (hair) also helped assist in making my wedding day perfect! We had such a big party and all four of them made everyone look absolutely flawless! They were also tons of fun to be around and get ready with. I would recommend all four of them to anyone! Thank you so much ladies!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Rebecca L

I can't say enough wonderful things about Erin and Danielle! Jenna (business assistant) kept in touch with me the entire week before which was a big help for my nerves. Erin and Danielle showed up exactly on time and was such a delight helping my girls and mother out the entire... Read More day. They finished early and touched everyone up before they left. We all looked incredible. I have never gotten so many compliments on my hair and make up. It lasted through the entire ceremony and reception. Thank you so much guys for being awesome!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Katie H

Erin and Danielle were wonderful and everyone in our bridal party loved them and their work. We were thrilled with the work that they did, and I'm so glad that I hired them. Not only is their work amazing, but you won't meet two kinder or more professional people. I loved having... Read More them be part of our day and highly recommend them to everyone! Commutation was so easy with them all and I couldn't have picked a better company to use on such an important day!! I will recommend them to all of my friends and family!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica J

Erin (makeup artist) is incredible! She is so talented and professional in what she does. She really took the time during my trial to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Everyone, including my photographer were amazed with how well she kept to the schedule and did... Read More beautiful work with such ease. It made the day far less stressful than it could have been! I would recommend Erin to anyone! Leading up to it the company was so promt to answer any of my questions and they made everything a breeze! You guys see amazing!! Highly recommended

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Sarah L

Erin (makeup) and Danielle (hair) were amazing!!!!!! My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect on my wedding day! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but Erin made me feel beautiful without being overdone. My bridesmaids were also raving all night about how much they loved... Read More their makeup! My hair also came out great - I decided to wear it down and go with extensions and it came out exactly how I hoped it would!!! The extensions they use are custom made and well worth it!!!! I got so many compliments which who doesn't want! Everyone was shocked when I told them I was wearing extensions (they looked so natural!). My hair and makeup lasted all day/night which was also great. Both Erin and Danielle arrived right on time the day of the wedding (and we started really early!) and stayed on schedule throughout the day. They were both so nice and friendly to not only me, but to my bridesmaids as well. Highly recommend!! Thank you so much ladies for making my wedding day perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Sarah L

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Lauren D

My Mom and I went had our hair & make up trial with Danielle and Erin..they are not only gorgeous themselves but did an awesome job on us!! We Couldn't of been happier when we left!! They are so friendly and warm and really listen to what you as a bride want but also give their... Read More suggestions as professionals, which is really helpful. We will def be using them for my 6.9.2018 wedding!! Thanks girls for making our trial day so nice! Xoxo lauren

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 talya g

I am going to write two separate reviews. The first is for the company itself, and the second is for the two artists that I had for my wedding day. My review of the company is the reason that I am not giving 5 stars. The communication is terrible because you receive a response... Read More from someone new every single time. You can NEVER reach them by phone, so do not even bother. The first time I went for a trial, the building was locked and no one answered the phone. LUCKILY, my make up artist, Erin, who I LOVEEEEED, was able to see an email I sent to the company and came running down to let me in. The owner, Gianna, was receptive yet somewhat short in addressing a concern I had with the hair stylist who did my first two trials. Both times, the stylist did not seem to understand what I was looking for. By the third trial, I was quite angry that I was continuing to pay this company $90 per trial when they were the ones who could not figure out what I wanted. I addressed my concerns with Gianna; however, I was still told I had to pay at the end of the day. The owner seems very detached from the process itself and it appears to be more of a money hungry thing than anything for her. As for my hair stylist (I eventually switched to Kerry) and my make up artist, Erin, GOOD LORD THESE WOMEN!! They were ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL and not to mention, incredibly talented. These women were so professional, kind, understanding, and quick with their work. They were timely, organized, and great to work with. Kerry executed my vision in our first trial and I immediately felt so much better after having 2 terrible trials with a different stylist. Kerry was easy going, receptive to my feedback, and absolutely crushed it on my wedding day with all of my girls' hairstyle requests. Erin was equally as amazing, her makeup work is just simply stunning and she is so great at what she does. I wish these two women worked independently as I would definitely work with them for the rest of my life events!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Cristina H

I have to review, as I got married 6 months ago and still cannot get over how horrible my hair was. I said I would not comment, but the thought of anyone else having my experience made me rethink. I booked them based on the great reviews and amount of reviews. However, I am not... Read More sure how in the world they have 5 stars, unless they delete he bad ones. Overall the company was good. Except Jojo, who did my hair, was the absolute worst part of my wedding and ruined my day/my pictures. I had 2 trials with her, both of which I wasn't happy with, so partially my fault for continuing to work with her. But, I trusted her and the company when they said she could do any hairstyle I wanted. The picture I showed her is not even remotely what she did on my wedding day, and when I wasn't happy, she was reluctant to fix it and said she had to get to her other job. I will literally never ever get over how horrible she was and my hair was, and please please re think if you booked her for your big day. Otherwise, the makeup was great (even though they changed my makeup artist the week before without telling me). I would recommend Giana for makeup, or Aneeta, both were fantastic. Again, please do not book Jojo for hair.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristin C

I was disappointed in the service I got from this company. One of my bridesmaids had to do their hair over after the hairstylist (I won't name) left because she was so unsatisfied. I was disappointed in the professionalism as a company. I was asked for a picture a month before... Read More my wedding so that they could match my hair extensions to the shipment that came in. TALK ABOUT PANIC! I had other issues but I'll keep it at that. I'm not one to write an online review however after reaching out to the company to provide feedback I was ignored.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jenna F

Erin and Jojo did the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party this past month. They both did an AMAZING job and everyone was very happy with the way their hair and makeup came out. It's usually hard to please a big group of girls, but Erin and Jojo are so amazing at what they... Read More do and succeeded in making everyone look natural and gorgeous! They were a pleasure to work with all along, and were so professional and efficient on the wedding day. It was really important to me to look my best and feel beautiful on my wedding day, and Erin and Jojo were able to do exactly that for me. I would 100% recommend them for wedding hair and makeup...you will not be disappointed! Thank you to Gianna, Erin, Jojo, and Eliza for making every step of the way a breeze!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Olivia A

Gianna and her team of stylist did an amazing job. The hair and makeup was beautifully done and looked gorgeous. Both Erin (makeup) Tina (Hair) were professional and a pleasure to work with. They arrived on time and make sure we were on schedule throughout the day. Gianna and... Read More her team made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Tina did an amazing job with my hair. It was everything that I wanted and much more. Erin did a flawless and natural look and was able to capture my vision. You will not regret having Gianna and her team on your wedding day. Highly Recommended :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashley L

Gianna, her entire staff and team are amazing. There are not enough words to express how wonderful and professional they all are. Erin did my bridal makeup and 10!other bridesmaids as well. She is fantastic! She came early and stayed until she knew each and every girl done and... Read More flawless! she finished exactly on time and even made sure our lips were touched up and skin flawless! She did an excellent job and I have never before felt so truly stunning. She did such an amazing job, I felt gorgeous and just beamed with how wonderful I felt. The makeup lasted all day and night without looking smudged or faded, and I received so many compliments. She listened to how I and the other girls wanted our makeup done and she made any and all adjustments along the way. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Eliza was always prompt in responding to any emails or questions and always kept in contact and provided any help leading up to the big day. I would highly recommend hiring Gianna, Erin and her entire team if you want a stress-free and flawless start to your wedding day. Not only will you feel beautiful but this team is so talented you will not have to stress or worry about the final outcome because it will be stunning and perfect. I can’t speak highly enough, I wish I had another big event so I could hire Erin again! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Alex B

Jojo (hair) and Erin (makeup) are absolutely amazing! Everything about my hair and makeup was flawless. I could not have felt more beautiful walking down the aisle. I'm not someone who normally wears a lot of makeup, but Erin made everything look very natural. They are both... Read More amazing. Words aren't enough to say how highly I recommend this Gianna's hair/makeup studio. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my big day!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Sara F

If I could I would rate Gianna and Team 100 stars. From the beginning everything was perfect. Setting up my trial was a breeze. Her assistant Eliza is a sweetheart and coordinated everything around my schedule. I am a nurse which can be challenging to accommodate at times. My... Read More trial was Amazing. My hair was perfect and so was my makeup. Tina listened to exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life! Erin did my makeup and it was flawless! I have never had makeup done so perfectly. They were so professional and talented I knew I needed them to be a part of my wedding! Wedding day finally came and they arrived 20 minutes early to set up and get started on time! Everything was so smooth and my bridal party, moms and myself looked just as stunning as I imagined. They were so much fun to work with and so talented. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Gianna, Tina, and Erin for making my wedding day flawless just like my hair and makeup! I would recommend them to Anyone! Can't wait to show you all of the pictures!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Jackie O

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing Gianna and Team are! They made my wedding day absolutely perfect!!! My stylists were Jojo (hair) and Erin (makeup) and I can't rave about them enough! So sweet, talented, and professional! They arrived early for the day of my... Read More wedding took their time with each girl in my wedding party and finished exactly on time! We got complements all night and the makeup and hair didn't even move!!! Highly recommended!!!! You guys rock!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Allison B

The girls working for Gianna do beautiful work! However I found the company as a whole to be unorganized...I had to book my trial almost a year in adavance of my wedding to reserve the girls. After the trial you have to pay half of the total cost to also reserve the girls..weeks... Read More before my wedding I received a schedule showing completely different girls than who I trialed with. So what did I pay all that money in advance for...?...hmmm....They showed up an hour late day of but with two makeup artists instead of one so that they would still hit our needed ready time.. just would have been nice if I had known that we were starting at 8 instead of 7 so that I, the bridesmaids and the moms, could have slept a little later too ! Also make sure you get the girls doing your work cell phone numbers to help alleviate some stress..the number for Gianna won't get answered. We had to figure out what to do Day of since no information from my trial was passed on. The girls were awesome and understanding.. I loved my makeup and hair but looking back at the photos I would have changed my hair. This is not at the fault of who did my hair it was beautiful but I would have liked to play around with it for a day on my own to make sure I liked it -aka a hair trial before the wedding... Overall due to cost and the bit of stress caused here I would advise brides to pass on this company.