Gianna Giacona Airbrush Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair

on-location NY & NJ

" AWARD WINNING CELEBRITY AIRBRUSH MAKEUP & HAIR"

Award winning Airbrush Makeup & Hair Styling team! Clients include "AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL"- specializing in glamorous" Red Carpet" looks. HD Airbrush Makeup Experts, Expert Eyelashes. Gianna and her team will make you look and feel your very BEST on your special day!

321 Milburn Avenue, Millburn, NJ on-location NY & NJ 1(917) 922-7560

10 STARS!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

10 stars is not enough! Gianna and her team of airbrush artists are truly incredible!! Gianna has a natural talent for creating a magazine worthy look. I was looking for a couture, editorial glam finsh. Once she picked up her brushes the magic started! She is amazing at... Read More contouring and so passionate about her craft. Not overdone but enough to perfectly enhance your features. You can tell that she genuinely loves what she does and truly cares about her clients. I had a party of 14 girls. Gianna and her artists arrived on time and gave each girl in my party a truly customized look. My girls absolutely loved their makeup. I felt so beautiful and glamorous walking down the aisle. Gianna made me feel like I should have been walking down a red carpet. I received so many compliments on my makeup from all of my guests. My makeup didn't budge all night and I actually kept it on for my morning breakfast. Gianna was such a calming force on my wedding day and her artistry was simple incredible. Thank you Gianna!!! I cant wait to hire you for another event soon.

2015-09-23T20:01:44 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for such a wonderful and kind review! We love our clients and know there are many vendors to choose from . Thank you again for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!! XOXO, Gianna

Gianna Giacona Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Alexis R

I can't rave more about these ladies!! Gianna, Melissa, Kathleen, and Margo are AMAZING! What can be a crazy mess of decisions and worries of how your hair and makeup are completely wiped away. There is no pressure, and their work is excellent. You won't walk down the aisle with... Read More plastic hair and a clown face! I really felt like the consult and day of the wedding was another day with the girls. Their prices are so reasonable considering their work and the lengths they go to, and if you have a budget they are more than willing to work with you. This team goes above and beyond to make the most important day of your life just that.

So lucky to have found Gianna

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Sharon S

I had a real tough time finding a hair and makeup artist to please everyones requests, budgets, and come on site to the hotel. I was feeling defeated until I found Gianna and her team. They understood the look I was going for and got it right the first time though they were... Read More very willing to change anything at any time (and not just for me but all the ladies in my party). They were on top of communication from the moment I emailed in a request through the day of my wedding. They were punctual, prepared, and I even had terrible luck with my hotel the day of my wedding with limited power, no hot water, bad plumbing, and limited heat but that was no issue for them! I feel very lucky to have found Gianna, Kathleen and team for my wedding day because they really made me and all my ladies feel beautiful! You will not regret booking Gianna and her awesome team.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Cristina H

I have to review, as I got married 6 months ago and still cannot get over how horrible my hair was. I said I would not comment, but the thought of anyone else having my experience made me rethink. I booked them based on the great reviews and amount of reviews. However, I am not... Read More sure how in the world they have 5 stars, unless they delete he bad ones. Overall the company was good. Except Jojo, who did my hair, was the absolute worst part of my wedding and ruined my day/my pictures. I had 2 trials with her, both of which I wasn't happy with, so partially my fault for continuing to work with her. But, I trusted her and the company when they said she could do any hairstyle I wanted. The picture I showed her is not even remotely what she did on my wedding day, and when I wasn't happy, she was reluctant to fix it and said she had to get to her other job. I will literally never ever get over how horrible she was and my hair was, and please please re think if you booked her for your big day. Otherwise, the makeup was great (even though they changed my makeup artist the week before without telling me). I would recommend Giana for makeup, or Aneeta, both were fantastic. Again, please do not book Jojo for hair.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristin C

I was disappointed in the service I got from this company. One of my bridesmaids had to do their hair over after the hairstylist (I won't name) left because she was so unsatisfied. I was disappointed in the professionalism as a company. I was asked for a picture a month before... Read More my wedding so that they could match my hair extensions to the shipment that came in. TALK ABOUT PANIC! I had other issues but I'll keep it at that. I'm not one to write an online review however after reaching out to the company to provide feedback I was ignored.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jenna F

Erin and Jojo did the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party this past month. They both did an AMAZING job and everyone was very happy with the way their hair and makeup came out. It's usually hard to please a big group of girls, but Erin and Jojo are so amazing at what they... Read More do and succeeded in making everyone look natural and gorgeous! They were a pleasure to work with all along, and were so professional and efficient on the wedding day. It was really important to me to look my best and feel beautiful on my wedding day, and Erin and Jojo were able to do exactly that for me. I would 100% recommend them for wedding hair and makeup...you will not be disappointed! Thank you to Gianna, Erin, Jojo, and Eliza for making every step of the way a breeze!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Olivia A

Gianna and her team of stylist did an amazing job. The hair and makeup was beautifully done and looked gorgeous. Both Erin (makeup) Tina (Hair) were professional and a pleasure to work with. They arrived on time and make sure we were on schedule throughout the day. Gianna and... Read More her team made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Tina did an amazing job with my hair. It was everything that I wanted and much more. Erin did a flawless and natural look and was able to capture my vision. You will not regret having Gianna and her team on your wedding day. Highly Recommended :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashley L

Gianna, her entire staff and team are amazing. There are not enough words to express how wonderful and professional they all are. Erin did my bridal makeup and 10!other bridesmaids as well. She is fantastic! She came early and stayed until she knew each and every girl done and... Read More flawless! she finished exactly on time and even made sure our lips were touched up and skin flawless! She did an excellent job and I have never before felt so truly stunning. She did such an amazing job, I felt gorgeous and just beamed with how wonderful I felt. The makeup lasted all day and night without looking smudged or faded, and I received so many compliments. She listened to how I and the other girls wanted our makeup done and she made any and all adjustments along the way. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Eliza was always prompt in responding to any emails or questions and always kept in contact and provided any help leading up to the big day. I would highly recommend hiring Gianna, Erin and her entire team if you want a stress-free and flawless start to your wedding day. Not only will you feel beautiful but this team is so talented you will not have to stress or worry about the final outcome because it will be stunning and perfect. I can’t speak highly enough, I wish I had another big event so I could hire Erin again! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Alex B

Jojo (hair) and Erin (makeup) are absolutely amazing! Everything about my hair and makeup was flawless. I could not have felt more beautiful walking down the aisle. I'm not someone who normally wears a lot of makeup, but Erin made everything look very natural. They are both... Read More amazing. Words aren't enough to say how highly I recommend this Gianna's hair/makeup studio. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my big day!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Sara F

If I could I would rate Gianna and Team 100 stars. From the beginning everything was perfect. Setting up my trial was a breeze. Her assistant Eliza is a sweetheart and coordinated everything around my schedule. I am a nurse which can be challenging to accommodate at times. My... Read More trial was Amazing. My hair was perfect and so was my makeup. Tina listened to exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life! Erin did my makeup and it was flawless! I have never had makeup done so perfectly. They were so professional and talented I knew I needed them to be a part of my wedding! Wedding day finally came and they arrived 20 minutes early to set up and get started on time! Everything was so smooth and my bridal party, moms and myself looked just as stunning as I imagined. They were so much fun to work with and so talented. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Gianna, Tina, and Erin for making my wedding day flawless just like my hair and makeup! I would recommend them to Anyone! Can't wait to show you all of the pictures!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Jackie O

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing Gianna and Team are! They made my wedding day absolutely perfect!!! My stylists were Jojo (hair) and Erin (makeup) and I can't rave about them enough! So sweet, talented, and professional! They arrived early for the day of my... Read More wedding took their time with each girl in my wedding party and finished exactly on time! We got complements all night and the makeup and hair didn't even move!!! Highly recommended!!!! You guys rock!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Allison B

The girls working for Gianna do beautiful work! However I found the company as a whole to be unorganized...I had to book my trial almost a year in adavance of my wedding to reserve the girls. After the trial you have to pay half of the total cost to also reserve the girls..weeks... Read More before my wedding I received a schedule showing completely different girls than who I trialed with. So what did I pay all that money in advance for...?...hmmm....They showed up an hour late day of but with two makeup artists instead of one so that they would still hit our needed ready time.. just would have been nice if I had known that we were starting at 8 instead of 7 so that I, the bridesmaids and the moms, could have slept a little later too ! Also make sure you get the girls doing your work cell phone numbers to help alleviate some stress..the number for Gianna won't get answered. We had to figure out what to do Day of since no information from my trial was passed on. The girls were awesome and understanding.. I loved my makeup and hair but looking back at the photos I would have changed my hair. This is not at the fault of who did my hair it was beautiful but I would have liked to play around with it for a day on my own to make sure I liked it -aka a hair trial before the wedding... Overall due to cost and the bit of stress caused here I would advise brides to pass on this company.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Nicole J

I used Gianna Giacona’s amazing team of bridal makeup/hair artists for my big day on October 15, 2016! I did a trial back in April 2016, and knew both Kerry and Erin were extremely talented from the start. They both even took pictures and wrote out specifics of what they used... Read More that day in order to re-create it on my wedding day! On my big day, I could not have been happier with both my hair and makeup and got so many compliments all throughout my day. I had one small change I gave to Erin for my makeup, and she was able to nail it exactly! I am not very good at makeup myself, so it was really reassuring to have such a talented, calm artist like Erin to completely handle the situation. Kerry did a beautiful job with my hair and fixed any little piece even if I asked 5 times before she left! Both Erin and Kerry and also Tina and Brianna did makeup/hair for my large bridal party, my mom and mother-in-law. They did not disappoint! They effortless and strategically nailed everyone’s look and finished right within the time frame needed! Thank you much to Gianna Giacona’s team of professional, talented artists for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I will forever be grateful to you all!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 minnie m

The best!!! Erin and Kerry were my makeup and hair artists and like other reviews suggest they didn't disappoint! They kept me calm, performed absolute magic and were superstars with my large bridal party. My wedding was at a park then at the beach and my hair was down and held... Read More up perfectly! My makeup was flawless all day and night! I found the recommendation on the knot and had to say I am soooo glad!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kaitlyn C

I am so so thrilled with my decision to book with Gianna Giacona for my wedding. Erin did my makeup as well as all my bridesmaids and mom and everyone was absolutely stunning! All night I have guests coming up to me saying how perfect and beautiful my makeup was. Erin was so... Read More patient and helpful through both the trial and wedding day and made sure everyone was 110% happy before she left. Thank you so so much to the Gianna Giacona team especially Erin for making this such a awesome and easy experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Carolina D

After multiple trials with different make-up artists, I was so close on giving up and having one of my close friends do my make-up for my wedding. Then I came across Gianna on the web and thought I'd give her company a shot. I am so happy with my choice! Aneta did my make-up and... Read More without a doubt in my mind, I knew I wanted to have her for my wedding. She made my skin look insanely flawless. Which I thought was impossible considering I have problematic skin! I felt super natural but also very glamorous. Incredible job!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley M

I could not be any happier with my decision of choosing Gianna's team to be a part of my wedding!! Not only are they professional, they are the talented and super sweet! I especially would recommend Aneta when choosing a make-up artist.. she made my entire bridal party including... Read More myself, look beyond AMAZING!! Kudos to the entire team!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Courtney M

Everything was a breeze in working with this business. Communication was easy and all my questions were answered promptly; it was one less headache in the whole wedding planning process! Erin is very talented and I was so receptive to all of my wants and needs. She arrived... Read More early; she was set-up and ready to go before scheduled time. She seamlessly fit into the relaxed atmosphere I desired during what could be a stressful time. We all enjoyed having her present during our time getting ready in the bridal suite. My girls were thrilled with their finished looks. Erin gave me the flawless look I was hoping for and made me feel extra beautiful. My make-up stayed right in place through all my tears and sweat! The experience & results were better than I expected. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Madison M

Thank you so much Gianna and team for making me and my bridal party look absolutely flawless! Erin was my makeup artist and I could not have been any happier with her work. Not only is she an extremely talented artist, but she is so sweet and down to earth as well. I knew at the... Read More trial that I was in great hands! Kerry was my hair stylist and she was not only amazing at styling all of our hair, but she was professional, funny, and knew exactly what to say to keep me calm! I couldn't have picked a better team of girls and I would recommend them to anybody. Not only was it flawless in person, but we received some photos back and they look absolutely amazing!! Thank you girls for making my wedding day unforgettable, I am so greatful for all that you guys did for me on such an important day in my life!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jackie D

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding thanks to Gianna and her talented team! I had Erin for my Makeup and Kerry for my hair and they couldn't have been more sweet, funny, and proficient. They were a pleasure to work with and kept me calm through such an overwhelming... Read More day! All of my bridesmaids were so happy as well, and we all received so many compliments. All of our hair and makeup didn't move it was incredible! I couldn't have been more impressed with both of their work and how they made my vision come to life. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you again Gianna, Erin, and Kerry for everything, you guys are amazing !!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Christine K

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Justine A

Andrea was absolutely AMAZING!!!! When I first received my day of schedule it had Andrea starting at 9AM and to be honest I freaked out...9 people needing up-dos by 1:30PM there was no way she would ever have enough time to finish. Eliza (booking personnel) completely... Read More understood and to keep me calm bumped our start time to 7AM . Andrea came right on time with a smile on her face and began banging out girls in no time! Next thing I knew she was had beautifully finished 7 up-dos in about 3.5hours and was way ahead of time. She did have to wait for me to finish makeup before I got in her chair but she never once complained about having to wait. By the time I was complete we were still ahead of schedule but my last girl (a guest) had finally arrived and was finished before her scheduled start time. Before leaving, Andrea went around and made sure everyone's hair was nice and polished and still looking great (which of course it did)! Andrea was an absolute pleasure to work with, I am so happy she was the stylist for my big day and if I had another event where I could use her I totally would!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Caitlin A

Tina and Erin did my bridal party hair and makeup. They were both absolutely fantastic and everyone loved them! I couldn't have asked for a better team to make us look beautiful. Not only were they extremely skilled, but they were both so down to earth, kind, and supportive of... Read More me on my big day. They made sure I loved the way I looked and it was so nice to know that they cared. All of my bridesmaids and mother in law looked gorgeous and were so happy with how they looked. My hair and makeup stayed perfectly for the entire night. I highly recommend them!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Gina F

Gianna's team was absolutely amazing! Erin and Kerry are so talented! My whole bridal party looked absolutely flawless. I had an outdoor wedding, it was 95 degrees and all of my guest kept asking how I wasn't sweating (I was, but the airbrush made it look like I wasn't!!!).... Read More Everyone was commenting on how perfect my makeup and hair looked the entire night!! I'm super indecisive and the ladies were so patient and able to take exactly what I wanted and execute it perfectly! I felt like a model. We just received the pictured back and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jessica G

Gianna has the best group of girls working for her. Erin and Tina were amazing. They did everything and anything to make me and my bridal party happy for my wedding. I could not asked for a better day!!