Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

956 Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon, NY (631) 661-7777

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessica G

The limos we had were very nice, and affordable. The driver was very professional, and my fiance and I were both happy with the service! Our only complaint was that there was no alcohol provided in our limos, and we didn't realize that we were supposed to bring our own. It... Read More worked out though because nobody got wasted on the way to the wedding!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Ariel L

If you run Siri rolls Royce, stretch Escalade, party bus. I did not ride in any of the other options however I did not receive any complaints. All of the limos showed up early and were in good condition. The only reason I cannot give it five stars is because the purpose of the... Read More party bus was for my guests - and they refused to do a trip from the venue back to the hotel (the main purpose of the party bus) because it was "not on his agenda". I did not feel like pulling out my email as I'm trying to walk into the venue, so I just left it at that. About twenty of my guests ended up driving themselves :-(. Bummer. But otherwise. Everyone was on time and we got where we needed to be safely.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tanina B

No complaints from this happy bride. we searched high and low for an affordable limo company. Gold star was not only in our budget, but the car we picked was the car we got which was a beautiful brand new Chrysler 300 stretch. Our driver was amazing getting us to, from and to... Read More again within the time of our package, safely, and in Sunday traffic!! We were very happy with the service.

quality customer service

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Stephanie D

I searched a few companies before I decided to go with this one. They gave me the best quote for the time i needed a limo, which wasn't going to be long. They gave us a small discount because we were going to have them take us round trip. I had ordered a town car because we had... Read More a very small bridal party and didn't need anything bigger. When I went outside to go to my wedding I was surprised when I saw a stretch limo instead. It was really nice because I had wanted a limo but the town car was more practical. I would use them again.

Great Company to Work With!

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Lisa C

Gold Star did a great job on the day of my wedding. All of the limos and shuttle buses were on time and the drivers were personable and helpful. The ladies who I spoke with to book and confirm were great. They were very nice and on top of their communication with me. Gold Star... Read More was fairly priced for the Escalade limo and 50 person shuttle bus that did 2 trips. Great company and I would highly recommend them to any bride who wants great service, beautiful and clean vehicles and fast communication.

Lombardi's on the Sound Christmas Wedding

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Elicia D

Gold Star was awesome! Sandy in the office is great! They were on time, efficient and all the drivers were sweet, polite and just all around wonderful! We had the Escalade limo, the Rolls Royce and 2 town cars for our parents. They were great with price and the cars were all... Read More beautiful. The only thing I would warn about is that because the Rolls Royce is an older car you smelled exhaust fumes inside the car and I got a little bit of a headache from them. It was still gorgeous and fun to ride in especially with the bridal horn!

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Nina A

The cars & Bus were clea & on time. The drivers were friendly. They got my guest and myself there and back safely.

Best limo at a great price

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 YASIRA R

The limo we got was so nice and clean. It was inexpensive and the driver was so nice. I was walking down the isle by myself and the limo driver was the one fixing my dress and making sure that I looked great walking down. I just loved the service they provided.

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Lindsay M

Our RH Lombardi's on the Sound put Gold Star on their preferred vendor list - and they gave us a good price. We really researched most of our vendors, and after not being able to find any reviews on Gold Star we were a little hesitant, but their management assured us that they... Read More "transported the Lombardi's themselves!" so we figured, why not, right? OK, fast forward to the day of... We get into the limo and it is HOT! No AC just hot air blowing in our faces. We were all really excited so maybe we didn't notice just how bad it was at first. Towards the end of our 45 minute drive we started asking our driver to turn up the AC because we felt like we were melting, and he told us it was up all the way. We finally got to pictures and spend a few hours in the hot sun and were ready to get into the limo to head over to the wedding, hoping that the AC had kicked in and that we would get into a nice cool limo to drive over to Lombardi's. Unfortunately, it had gotten even hotter. The fans were turned up all the way, but we suffered sweating all of our makeup off in our hot dresses & gowns all the way to the wedding. One of my bridesmaids even GOT SICK from the heat and threw up in the limo :( Our driver Nick was great the whole time and kept stopping to come back and help us with the AC,but it just wasn't working! He tried everything he could and we eventually just rode to the wedding with the windows down. As if this experience wasn't bad enough, my parents called the company the day after to try to resolve the issue and they refused to do anything to help. They gave excuses that it must have been our fault because we didn't know how to operate it or it was our drivers fault because he couldn't operate it. When my parents explained that their driver is a reflection on them, they told him no problem that they would take the driver's pay for the day and refund my parents what they would have paid him, which was only $100! How disgusting is that? We told them that Nick was more than helpful but they insisted it must have been his fault so they would not pay him for his very long days work. We told them many times that we would post a negative review on here, and they were not willing to work with us at all and now my parents are forced to take them to small claims court!