Instruments

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

All over the US and abroad (323) 484-6536

AWESOME BAND

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Kate K

Golem rocks my socks. My husband and I had seen them perform a few years ago in Brooklyn, and I had decided then that I wanted them as my wedding band. (I just couldn't tell my husband that back then, otherwise I might have scared him away!) We had a blast dancing, and my... Read More parents had a blast too, despite their initial reservations because Golem is not your typical wedding band. My parents told me after the wedding that they got so many compliments on the band from friends and family. We did too. We had a mixed crowd (Jews & non-Jews, guests ranging in age from 20s to 80s), and Golem made our wedding a rockin' success!

Amazing band

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Jacob F

Because of this band, EVERYONE had the best time ever. Love them, if I ever have a big catered affair like this again I hope I can get them.

Rockin' Wedding Band - Not-stop Dancing

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Gwyneth H

If you are looking for a band for your wedding and you want one that will induce a dance party that doesn't stop, Golem is it. They were absolutely phenomenal at our wedding, and we heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests, photographers and the staff at our venue.... Read More Reasonably priced and fabulous to work with, Golem made the event. Although Golem plays punk/hipster klezmer music in concert (and is awesome), my husband and I are not Jewish and our wedding guests were a mix of New Englanders, Oklahomans and New Yorkers -- some Christian, some Jewish, some neither, both young and old. Annette, Golem's band leader, had no problem weaving together Golem's original music with rock, big band and country covers that appealed directly to our guests. There was not a single guest who did not get out on the dance floor. In fact, we had a hard time ending the party because everyone wanted to keep dancing. Annette is a true professional and easy and fun to work with during the entire wedding process. Check out their website and talk to Annette. From their wedding repertoire, she will figure out a musical selection perfect for you. And their electric guitarist is awesome.