Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Planning

6655 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL (727) 475-2272

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Concerned B

I planned a wedding during September. Unfortunately hurricane Irma decided to arrive the day following my wedding. I decided to proceed with my wedding as planned. I used Gulf Beach to plan all of the details of my special day. The original location was evacuated. They did... Read More NOTHING to offer a different location. They did not attempt to reschedule a single vendor. I was left to put my wedding back together myself. find an alternate locate. New makeup artist. notify the guest that hotel arrangement had change. You name it they did NOT take care of it. The least they could do it refund me since they did no work what so ever. Nope they can not even furbish a decent reason for not refunding me. This company will charge you a premium price and have no follow through. I am very disappointed with this company. I hope this dentures others from falling victim to this company carelessness on your special day.

2018-01-02T18:04:07 Response from the vendor

We worked with every couple that were impacted by Hurricane Irma (as were we impacted). I would be happy to work to find a solution if we have a name or specific date of the wedding ceremony. I apologize for any shortcomings however, I am... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lisa E

Planning the wedding via distance was made easy thanks to Gulf Beach Weddings. They were able to help us get the custom ceremony we wanted and take care of our marriage license.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Ryan K

Best day ever all at sunset

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Amber E

Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Very easy to communicate with, responding quickly to emails. They explained everything in detail. They made everything so easy and stress-free, which is exactly what we wanted in our destination wedding! They provide you with lists of... Read More vendors nearby from florists, hair salons, bakeries, photography, transportation, good restaurants nearby to eat at & more! Highly recommend! 😊

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kristy H

I would highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings for any event. From the time we hired them, up until the end of the wedding, the whole team was very helpful and professional. And the services they provided were excellent.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Gianny D

Great service and attention. Beautiful set up ! I'm so happy because everything was perfect

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Crystal D

Great to work with when you live out of state. Responds very quickly to email. Made everything easy and stressfree.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Grace B

They were amazing!!!! They make the beach wedding so easy-no rehearsal, just show up and walk down the aisle. The officiant helped us change the wording of the ceremony so it was more special to us (customized). Also, we used thei reception venue: "Affordable Banquet" and it was... Read More the BEST! They had a million seashell/beach decorations that were free to use and made decorating the space a breeze. It's such a nice setting and I loved that it was a separate space (rather than being part of a hotel or some bigger conference center, it is its own building-complete with bathrooms, dance floor, speaker, tables and chairs, long counter space for catering set up and full size fridge). It was perfect, everything was perfect! I wouldn't change a thing if I had to do it again!!! :-)

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

We had a dream of having a beach wedding and started planning a year and two months in advance for our beach wedding. We put down many deposits at vendors and had everything just about set, when 6 1/2 months away from our wedding date we found out that we were pregnant.... Read More Immediately we knew this was going to put a damper into our wedding plans. We don't live in Florida, so we had planned to have to travel down. We went to our DR appointment and found out that our due date was going to be about 3 weeks after our wedding. After talking to the doctor about our plans she immediately let us know that we can not travel that close to the wedding. We are a high risk pregnancy due We waited a couple of weeks until we were further along to make the decision on the wedding plans. We assumed canceling 6 months out our deposits would be refunded and we could at least afford some kind of small wedding here in Michigan.. we were wrong. Not only has this been a difficult time because we had to cancel our dream wedding, we have a high risk pregnancy (my first pregnancy by the way), we couldn't travel if we wanted, and now we had to save money for a baby, but now Gulf Beach Weddings WILL NOT refund us our $500 deposit. This is a lot of money to us. My fiancé is a police officer and works extremely hard to help us make our way and now...we cant even do our dream wedding, let alone a small wedding here in Michigan. I understand there is a non refundable deposit, however in some rare situations one would think a company could make a ONE time exception under the situation and refund their deposit. We gave plenty of notice for them to rebook the date (6 months). It just shocks me that a company can not be reasonable and understanding in a rare case. Our dream has now turned into a nightmare of us losing a lot of money and not being able to have any wedding at all. Very disappointed with this vendor and their lack of making some kind of exception for a rare circumstance.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Cindy R

We were happy we chose Gulf Beach Weddjngs to handle the setup of our beach wedding on Bradenton Beach March 16, 2016. The staff was quick to respond to our emails and questions ... and accommodating all of our requests from the bamboo arch decorated with sheen and starfish ...... Read More to the white flowers in the tiki torches ... to the sea oats and starfish lined aisle ... even doing a fantastic job softening the rake lines so the aisle sand looked very natural! Thank you for helping our wedding decor be just what we wanted for a very romantic beach wedding!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

I would highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings to anyone planning a wedding or vow renewal on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida. They are the perfect solution for any size of ceremony. The staff is by far the best on the beach and in the industry. They are extremely... Read More professional, friendly, and detail oriented. They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly for your wedding day, so you are able to focus on what is truly important. Their website is super easy to navigate and use, so you can be sure you get exactly what you want for your wedding. The Dream Wedding Builder option on the website is one of a kind. You are able to choose every detail, and see the changes as they are made, from location to colors to decorations to price. Best of all, they handle every detail including the options for photography, videography, and live music.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

Gulf Beach Weddings is an amazing company. I highly recommend it. Their beach wedding setups are second to none, as well as their customer service. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff at Gulf Beach Weddings. They work so hard at making your Wedding Day a special... Read More one. Choosing Gulf Beach Weddings for your special day is the smartest wedding decision that you can make other than saying yes to marrying the love of your life. They provide an amazing assortment of wedding choices for your beach wedding. Also, they have a state of the art website that cannot be beat! You can change every aspect of your beach wedding from the colors of the flowers, to how many seats you would like etc. I highly recommend calling Gulf Beach Weddings for your wedding day. You will not be sorry and they will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

I can't say enough about the experience my wife and I had with Gulf Beach Weddings. From beginning to finish, they were professional, prompt with communication - this was by far the best day of our lives! During the process, we made updates and changes (to the colors,... Read More took me 3 different switches to get the one she wanted). There was never a service charge or fee attached - just friendly customer service. At the actual ceremony - the setup was perfect, photography was amazing, and the girl who coordinated the ceremony was such a pleasure. We were all nervous prior, but completely at ease during the ceremony. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a destination wedding in Florida - these guys are good!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

I can't say enough about this company and making our special day just perfect! From the initial meeting to the Big Day - they handled every detail and more. We made changes throughout the process, never was there an upcharge or fee for doing so (I went back and forth on the... Read More colors 3 times!). The Coordinator the Day-of was such a pleasure to be around, photography amazing, and the beach setup perfect. We would highly recommend - who knows, we may use them again for our vow-renewal. Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings!

Great company!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Ashley B

Awesome company! They were so helpful being a destination bride and their services were wonderful!

Poor communication and planning

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Shelly M

While the wedding was beautiful this company has poor communication and messed up a few things in our wedding. It is run by two men who don't talk to each other. We live out of state and our in person consult wssscheduled 2 days before the wedding but when we aarrived nothing... Read More was on their calendar. They offer a service to arrange for the marriage license prior to the wedding but my husband and I decided to fly in early yo get it ourselves. A few weeks before the wedding I received an e-mail with another couple's marriage license application which contained their social security numbers and date of birth. I arranged for an empty chairfor my deceased father and we did not want a bridal party but had a few friends and family attend. I told them I wanted a picture showing all our guests seated but my dads chair empty. They had one of my friends stand up as maid of honor the whole time so that picture was never taken. On my way to the wedding I receive a call that no one had the music (which was pre arranged and confirmed several times including the day before the wedding) . My friend found the songs I wanted and ended up having the songs but played the wrong one. The wedding was beautiful no doubt but the two men who run this company don't talk to each other. One of them had the music the whole time but the wrong song and the other one had my friend call to say they had no music. All in all a nice set up for the price and a beautiful day to marry my best friend but if details are important to you this is not the place for you.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Patricia H

We wanted a simple, small beach wedding and Gulf Beach Weddings provided us with just that! We were nervous about having done all the planning from afar (Colorado to Florida) but everything was just how we wanted it. The ceremony was perfect and our officiant, Brandon, made... Read More everything simple and easy! Couldn't have asked for better!!

Complete

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Carly F

These guys answered my every email and phone call. They never made me feel like a bother. And even allowed us to move up the ceremony an hour to avoid rain, then waited an extra 20 minutes after we forgot the marriage license. Very understanding and friendly!

Great service and fantastic wedding

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Nicola R

Being a bride arranging a wedding at a distance (living in the UK and marrying in Florida) everything was arrange by email and Gulf Beach Weddings couldn't have been more helpful, they answer all the questions I had even the silly little ones and the responses were quick and... Read More concise. We were able to choose exactly what we wanted and they delivered as described. The unity sand was a really nice and different addition to the ceremony and the photographer captured some brilliant photographs. The Officiate on the day was clear and reassuring, again answering our questions of him and he delivered a lovely ceremony. We didn't use the marriage licence by mail service and weren't pressured to either, we just did this ourselves at the local court house which was straight forward. Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings you made our day perfect.

Just What We Needed!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Jillian O

My husband and I had a perfect beach wedding thanks to Gulf Beach Weddings! Our officiant, Dave, was so wonderful and kind. I must half emailed them a dozen times regarding the wedding details. They were always quick to respond and always seemed delighted to help me get... Read More everything figured out. It was very affordable and I was grateful that he finished our paperwork for our marriage license so fast and mailed it in for us. By the time we got back from our honeymoon we had our marriage license! I would definitely recommend Gulf Beach Weddings!

Set up

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Amie O

Brandon was awesome to work with! He came and set up everything and then they took down everything on the beach. They were always in contact with us about details and locations.

Beach wedding

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 rosemary h

Hi my husband and I loved the quality of Gulf Beach Weddings. Their prompt communication was great especially with this being a destination wedding.

Everything was how it said it would be

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Lynsie A

I was a bit skeptical relying on someone via the internet with all the scams out these days. However the guys at Beach Weddings were great! Any questions or concerns I had I could email and with in usually a few hours I had a response. They were there early the day of and met... Read More with my husband set up everything, and even helped take photos! My day was perfect!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Shelby B H

These folks are top notch! They raked the beach, setup beautifully and made my wedding day and ceremony perfect. Only thing that could have made it better would have been a microphone since the wind was blowing. Every interaction I had with Brandon and Gulf Beach Weddings was... Read More courteous and professional. They made changes when I needed and quoted additional prices on my requests quickly. This made for a stress free wedding day and ceremony! Thanks Gulf Beach Weddings. You're top notch!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Mark K

We had our destination ceremony May 6th 2012. From the start Brandon was very patient with me through numerous calls and my endless list of questions. I have a very hard time putting trust into something sight unseen, but these guys are truly pros. Right down to the week before... Read More Brandon reassured me everything was on track and set to go, he gave me contact info to additional vendors. He even went so far to pick up my bridal bouquet, bouts and a special memorial bouquet from the florist and had them onsite waiting for me. Everything was running so perfect that we started a little bit early. Les was a terrific officiant so the ceremony ran very smoothly. Brandon and the other gentleman that was helping cleared everything out very timely leaving chairs for my guests to use while waiting to finish up pictures. I heard nothing but great compliments about how polite they were from family and friends attending our wedding. It was the everything I wanted out of my day with none of the stress. I would do it all over again and it turned out so well. It wasn't easy for me to have the trust at first...but Brandon and Les got it done right it was perfect, everything I was hoping for.