Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

431 Nahua St, Honolulu, HI (808) 922-4805

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 DORIS J

I can’t even begin to tell you both how much we appreciate EVERYTHING you both did to make our day so fabulous Love You...I love watching you too in our video. Everything was BEAUTIFUL..... Donald and Doris Married May 30, 2017

The total wedding package

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Jessica B

When my husband and I decided to get married in Hawaii, I was very nervous trusting our whole day to a stranger. We decided to get married alone and we are from Georgia. From the very beginning, Leah answered every one of my emails within 24 hours, answered all my questions... Read More [from flowers to what type of shoes to wear], zipped up my dress the day of, gave me directions, and the day was absolutely perfect. She and her husband love what they do and are amazing at it. Our pictures are phenomenal and our video was flawless. The sound, the waves in the background, and our personal vows were all readily heard. We could not have asked for better photographers, videographer, and officiant. The DVDs made are something we have watched with family over and over again--everyone is so impressed with the workmanship and the artistry. I would recommend them at any price, but the fact they are so affordable is simply a bonus! Go no further--you've found the couple you want for your wedding day. I read on the reviews that they treat you like family and I was skeptical--I am an attorney after all--but it is absolutely true. We felt like family from day one and we cannot wait to see them again for our vow renewal. I cannot stress enough how wonderful they were. They handled it all--from making the appointment for the marriage license to giving us directions back to our resort after the wedding. Book them today!

Must choose Hawaiian Eye!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

We were married by Leah in 2013. I stumbled upon Leah and Mike during a google search and so happy i did. As we live overseas we organized everything via email without a problem, even when i changed my mind a million times about things. Leah and Mike are ridiculously inexpensive... Read More and could easily charge x3 the price and would still be inexpensive for what our package included (they even threw in extra photos and copies of the video for free, AND put all our photos in a book for us). They made us feel like we were their children getting married! You'd be making a mistake by not choosing Leah and Mike!

great day

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

Would recommend to all great job made us feel very special and made the whole process simple

Amazing wedding in paradise

Reviewed on 11/15/2014

We used Leah and Mike to help us plan and coordinate our wedding in 2014. We live in the UK and needed a planner who we trusted to co-ordinate everything from location to flowers. We decided on Oahu as a destination and trawled the Internet to find the perfect planner.... Read More Looking at previous reviews we contacted Leah who immediately made us feel like part of her Ohana as nothing was too much trouble even with the distance and time differences! Her laid back approach to everything in typical Hawaiian style did initially make me nervous but I was completely wrong as the day was amazing and all the small details had been taken care of. We chose Waialae Beach as our venue and it blew us away. We had a very intimate ceremony with just 5 guests and it was perfect, the pictures and videos speak for themselves. We collected the pictures and videos a few days later just before we left the island so we weren't waiting for weeks or months after the ceremony. You won't be disappointed with any part of the service that this wonderful couple offer, I would definitely recommend using them to make your special day magical :)

Hawaii wedding amazing

Reviewed on 11/14/2014

Omg I went through this company and they are the best!!!! It is a husband and wife owned company... They provide the following services, hair & makeup, flowers, videography, photography, celebrant service, legal documentation, venue and permits and so much more.... They are so... Read More friendly and hospitable... I'm so happy I went with them, they made my special day amazing. There prices were amazing and there service even better, there was no other company I would have rather gone with, if your getting married in Hawaii Honolulu, this is the best company to go with, you won't regret it!!!!! I can't wait to go back and see them just for a friendly visit with my husband :)