Bridal hair perfect for you!

I absolutely love doing wedding hair; I have been doing wedding hair for 8 years, my goal is to make you and your party incredibly satisfied. I love accommodating your wedding day; I'm flexible to your schedule, I always show up on time, I work detailed yet very efficient & have yet to finish late!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

739 W 6th Ave, Denver, CO (303) 895-9795

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jacqui M

Hayley was absolutely amazing! She was so wonderful even in the months leading up to the wedding. I could send her ideas and pictures and she would respond right away with her thoughts! She also squeezed my mom in a few days before to try a few styles on her as well. Hayley even... Read More helped set me up with an awesome brow lady who I use to this day! Hayley was awesome and helped make the day even more special!

Amazing Stylist

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Lisa M

Hayley did my hair and the majority of my bridal party, and we ALL loved how she made us look and feel! The ladies in my party told her what look they were going for the day of the wedding, and she nailed EVERY style. When I met Hayley my hair was a mess! I had uneven layers... Read More and a lot of home hair color products in it and it was so dry/damaged. After a couple of sessions, she was able to even out my color and layers and soften up the texture. I told her I was going for a romantic/modern/flowy look on my wedding day, and she delivered. She truly made every practice session count and took the shape of my face and style of my dress into consideration while coming up with the perfect style. She was by far my favorite vendor/experience through out the process! Did I say she has a great personality? We had so many fun conversations! I am so glad I found Hayley and cannot say enough about her. Not only did I find an amazing stylist, I found an amazing person and friend.

My Wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Kaitlin F

I had the joy of having Hayley do my hair for my wedding this past September. I was referred to her by my coordinator, and was so thrilled that I had found her. I took in a picture of a hair style online and showed it to Hayley at our trial. She mimicked it PERFECTLY, (probably... Read More better than the picture) and also gave me some tips on hair products. Looking back through my pictures, I am so in love with my hair. It was absolutely flawless! When I show pictures of our wedding, the first comment people say is that my hair looked AWESOME. Overall, I had so much fun having Hayley as a part of our big day. She worked quickly and did such an amazing job! She is a wonderful stylist, and if my husband and I lived in Colorado she would definitely be my hairdresser!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Annie C

Hayley was awesome! She listened to exactly what I wanted in our run through and then pulled it off (and then some!) on the day of my wedding! She is so funny and personable - definitely someone you want with you on your big day. She did amazing work on all of my bridesmaids... Read More hair as well.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 S C

Hayley was amazing! I highly recommend her! She has an awesome personality and a great vibe to have around you on your wedding! And of course, she is so talented and skilled! My hair was more perfect then I ever imagined. Same with my girls hair! She is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Janine M

Hayley was a total delight. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she's just a complete joy to work with -- so nice, relaxed, and down-to-earth. She was very receptive to the changes I made between my run-through and the big day, and on the day of, she was fun and flexible... Read More the entire time. Highly recommended to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kate H

Hayley is literally a hair goddess! She gave me exactly what I wanted without me even really knowing what that was. Her styles are stunning and will last for the whole event and still look fantastic. She is also so speedy which really helped keeping the timeline for the day. She... Read More is so kind and funny and truly gifted. I have complete faith that she could execute absolutely an hair style. I can't recommend her highly enough. She is the best.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Erin O

I found out about Hayley through my makeup artist that I hired for my wedding and was SO happy to work with her! She is fun and personable, so made the getting ready part of the day super relaxed and enjoyable. I was thrilled with how my hair turned out despite changing the... Read More style from what we practiced in the trial, and my bridesmaids and mom were also very happy with their hair do's. I would work with Hayley again and recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kristina S

If you are looking for a hair stylist for your wedding, then look no further than Hayley. She did an amazing job on my hair. She was so fun to work with, easy to talk to. She truly listens to what you want and executes perfectly. I showed her pictures, and she created exactly... Read More what I wanted. She also did a great job with my mother and other bridesmaids hair. Hayley is so very talented and such an easy person to work with.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Heather M

Hayley is the best of the best!!! I had no idea what kind of look I was going for, but once I described my dress and hairstyles that I liked, she knew exactly what to do with my hair. After my consultation there wasn't a single minute that I didn't trust what she was going to do... Read More and I knew I was in good hands! My hair turned out AMAZING and so did my bridesmaids. If I ever need my hair done for a special occasion she will be the first person I call!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Brittany T

Hayley was absolutely amazing to work with!!! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is fun, personable and hilarious. It felt like one of my girlfriends from home had offered to do my hair for the big day....My hair held from noon all the way through our wedding, the... Read More afterparty and even looked good the next day!! Every single person told me I should hire her to do my hair every single day...She is also super calm, cool and collected. My bridesmaids all showed up with no clue what they wanted to do with their hair and she helped guide everyone through choosing a style and made everyone look like a rockstar!! I HIGHLY recommend hiring her as soon as you can!!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Brittany H

I loved Hayley from the moment I met her for my bridal hair consultation. She knew exactly what I wanted and made suggestions that might work better with my hair! She did an incredible job at my trial and then she made it look exactly the same on the wedding day! She did all of... Read More my bridesmaid's and both my mom and mother in law's hair and they were all so happy. She was always on time for our meetings and everyone looked amazing on the big day!! She followed the schedule perfectly and we were done early for our pictures. She even was patient with a couple of my girls who wanted to change their hair up a little bit. All of our hair held all night - even though it was so windy during the ceremony. I can't say enough about Hayley!! She is absolutely incredible!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Brittany H

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chelsea B

Hayley is so talented! She did AMAZING for us on my wedding day. All of the girls hair looked beautiful and stayed all day and night. She is also super fun to work with and I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sun Joo L

Hayley is absolutely wonderful to work with - she is friendly, genuine, and very talented! She put me at ease right away during my bridal trial by getting to know me and the vision I had for my wedding. She brought out the best look by considering everything - the length,... Read More color, quality of my hair, etc. I LOVED my hair and so did everyone else!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Megan H

Hayley is the best!! After a failed trial with another hair artist, I went through a period of wedding planning where I decided I would do my own hair (would have been disastrous!). Anyways, my coordinator strongly recommended I have someone else do my hair, and said "if you... Read More can, get Hayley, she's the best in the industry." I couldn't agree more. She's fun, creative, great to talk to, and is a hair genius. I LOVED my wedding hair and my hair is difficult to deal with. If you're on the fence, go with Hayley! :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Nicole S

Hayley is INCREDIBLE. She made not only my hair but everyone's hair she touched incredible. All of my bridesmaids loved just having her there and hanging out. Every person loved their hair! She is a really fun and nice person too. I would do it all again with her!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Rachel G

LOVED working with Hayley!!! She was patient with me when I needed last minute changes, and was so fun to work with during the whole process. I loved the way my hair looked and it held perfectly all night. A wind storm blew the veil right out of my hair and my hair didn't budge.... Read More Hayley is the best!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kelcy C

Hayley is absolutely fantastic!! From the first time we spoke to my trial run to the actual wedding day, she was great. She is a total sweetheart and everyone's hair looked beautiful! On our wedding day, she got there right on time and her and another girl got through almost 20... Read More girls in about 5 hours, and everyone looked STUNNING! Thank you Hayley!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Alyssa M

Hayley was AMAZING!!! She did an amazing job on my hair and it was perfect! She was also SO MUCH FUN to hang out with the morning of my wedding... so down to earth and funny. She is now my regular hair stylist :)

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Katie D

I was nervous to have my hair done for my wedding as I wanted to make sure I looked like "myself." Hayley did an incredible job. She did an updo that was exactly what I wanted...elegant but loose with movement. The trial run was helpful and on my wedding day I didn't worry at... Read More all...my hair turned out perfect and I didn't think about it all day/night! Hayley was on time to my mountain wedding and managed a difficult schedule and hair types! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jessica F

Hayley, Thank you so much for creating the perfect wedding day hair style for me. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your were so easy going. My hair was AWESOME! I got so many compliments. Thank you thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Rebecca F

I second all of these reviews - I agree completely that Hayley of Hayley Styles is one talented hair stylist. She did my hair on my wedding day, along with the hair of my six bridesmaids and mom, and what a beautiful job she did. She listened with intention to each of our wishes... Read More for our hair that day. I'm not exaggerating when I say that everyone loved their hair... even more than the hair in the example photos they showed to Hayley. In the days leading up to the wedding, Hayley was very available and I really enjoyed the trial run! Hayley took the time so that I knew my hair would be perfect the day of the wedding. Professional, reliable, easy to work with and a blast to be around. Hayley truly the type of person you want around on your special day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Crystal M

Hayley was wonderful to work with! She is such a talented hairstylist. I used Hayley for our engagement photos as well as a haircut right before the wedding. She is so accommodating to your schedule and will do as many hair trials as you need (I had two trials because I... Read More couldn't decide between an updo or having my hair down). I highly recommend Hayley for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Phoebe C

Hayley is AWESOME! She met with me prior to my big day and listened to exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding she showed up to my house on time and ready to work. She made all seven of my already beautiful bridesmaids look even more beautiful! She was fun, energetic,... Read More positive, and a great addition to have around my wedding party while we got ready. I would highly recommend Hayley; she did an excellent job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids. Thank you, Hayley for the fantastic work you did and driving all the way to Monument! ~Phoebe~