Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio

Allison Park, PA

Elegant, Sophisticated, Distinctive...

Hearts and Flowers is a floral design studio that specializes in creating inventive bouquets and arrangements that reflect our client's own sense of style. Our design staff will exceed all of your expectations.

Centerpieces, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4960 Route 8, Allison Park, PA (724) 444-8828

Pittsburgh Florist

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Kim P

Hearts & Flowers did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I was completely blown away by their work. We didn't really know what we wanted for flowers, other than a general color scheme. The flowers were perfect and beautiful! I think they were the... Read More next best thing about my wedding! I would absolutely recommend Hearts & Flowers to anyone needing flowers!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Nicole D

I had my wedding flowers done by Brigette, and I could not be more impressed. (She did the flowers for our wedding party, parents, grandparents, chair decorations, and wedding cake.) From the beginning consultation she was warm, friendly, and very easy to work with. I had... Read More discovered and fallen in love with a particular kind of orchid early in the wedding process, and was determined to have these flowers as a major part of my wedding day. I contacted a few floral shops to set up consultations, and wanted to be sure that the florists could guarantee me these flowers. Some could, some were iffy, Brigette actually HAD THEM THERE for us at out initial consultation. Not only to show that she could get them, but to show us the flowers in person. She even let us take some home with us! We were instantly impressed. On our wedding day, I almost cried when I saw how beautiful the bouquets were. They were absolutely gorgeous, and we received so many compliments about them. You can tell that Brigette really cares about her work, and about her customers. They were exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Hearts and Flowers to anyone.

GORGEOUS!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Jenn C

Bridgette did an amazing job with our flowers! She worked with our budget and listened to everything I asked for. I changed my mind a couple of times and she listened, responded, and everything was exactly as I imagined. We highly recommend hearts & flowers!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 KELLIE K

Choosing Brigette as our wedding florist was a wonderful decision! The planning process can be very stressful, but from the moment I met Brigette I felt as though she understood my vision and helped me feel at ease. When my mom and I met with her a few weeks before the big... Read More day, I became so overwhelmingly excited the minute we parked the car and I could see a mock centerpiece through the window! Brigette knocked it out of the park! The colors she incorporated in the arrangements complemented the bridal party colors perfectly and all of our friends and family shared how wonderful and impressive the arrangements were. Following our big day, my husband and I delivered the left over arrangements to the hospital where I work. I was so happy to share Brigette's beautiful work with the patients and staff! While they were absolutely perfect for our day, they also brightened up the lives of so many others! Thank you Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio for making that possible!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kaitlyn S

Brigette did such an amazing job on our flowers and centerpieces. She was quick to respond to all the emails I sent her, and was willing to meet multiple times to go over exactly what I had in mind. Everything turned out beautifully and we had so many compliments on our... Read More flowers.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Britney S

The work Rose and her staff put out is STUNNING and far more than just flowers. Worth the money for sure.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michele G

Bridget is an amazing florist! The flowers were beautiful in the church and was everything we wanted. The bouquets were elegant and were put together nicely. We loved how it was one less thing to worry about. The flowers were there before we arrived at the church. I would... Read More recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jamie M

I cannot say enough good things about Hearts and Flowers...Brigette is amazing! During our first meeting at their beautiful studio, they brought our color scheme to life. We were extremely pleased when they not only created the perfect flowers for us but stayed within our... Read More budget, too! They handled everything for the day of the wedding and - when I saw the flowers for the first time - they were everything I imagined and more. We had a moderate price point for flowers and Brigette and her staff did everything to create beautiful products while still respecting our budget and interests. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kristi R

Brigette Rau was absolutely amazing. We splurged a bit on the venue and knew we had to cut flowers. We walked in with our budget and Brigette was honest with us from the minute we walked in. She gave us ideas on how we could maximize space on the table and allow for height on... Read More some tables to balance the low. I also wanted an entire bouquet of palenopsis orchids, which words can't describe this bouquet - it was that amazing. I can't say enough how easy it was to work with Brigette. She e-mailed within hours, no question was dumb, had everything ready for our appointments and was on time and prompt with everything. I never had an ounce of worry. I will be using her again should I ever find myself needing anything!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Rachel T

From the first consultation I knew I had made the right choice. They were incredibly attentive and really listened to what you wanted. I gave Hearts and Flowers basically free reign on my wedding flowers with just a few ideas to go off of and they did an AMAZING job. The flowers... Read More were beautiful and people were sending me pictures of the centerpieces two weeks after the wedding still alive and well! I couldn't believe it! My bouquet was perfect and so were my girls'! I would recommend them to anyone in the Pittsburgh area getting married.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Marilyn M

Brigette did an amazing job with our flowers...I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! She was so accommodating and welcoming from the first consultation we had with her. She knew exactly what she was doing and was on top of every detail. Everything was already set up by... Read More the time we got to the venue and I was blown away by how beautiful it all looked! She was also very conscious of our budget which was definitely helpful. I would 100% recommend her to anyone in the Pittsburgh area!

Brigette is AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Caitlin H

Brigette did an amazing job with our flowers, I could not have been more pleased with the process of working with her or with the final product. She listened very carefully to what I wanted and she truly delivered a fantastic end result. She is creative and competent and she has... Read More the unique ability to understand what you are looking for and make your dream a reality, all the while remaining cool headed and friendly. Everything from the consultation to the delivery to the flowers themselves was flawless. What's more, the price point was very affordable, especially given the level of quality of the service and the product.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Rebecca S

Brigette was very easy to work with, as well as accommodating. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful. We worked with her once about a year before the wedding to get Hearts & Flowers booked, as well as get a preliminary quote. She showed us various photos throughout the... Read More process. Once I saw the flowers the day of the wedding, I was shocked. The photos already looked incredible, but the actual flowers looked even better!

Excellent shop and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Robin

Hearts and Flowers did an amazing job for my wedding! We had lots of different arrangements to take care of, lots of people to give corsages/bouquets/etc., and they managed to keep everything straight! They were also able to give me peonies in late June, which I know is... Read More borderline out of season. The actual arrangements were just what I asked for and our consultations really put my mind at ease. They also set all arrangements up at both the church and the reception venue, so we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Christen C

Our flowers turned out better than I could've imagined. I had to plan everything from out of state via e-mail. This florist is so affordable and does amazing work. I will recommend them to all my friends in the area who have any floral needs!

AMAZING Flowers and even better service

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Gabrielle K

Working with Hearts and Flowers was an absoulte pleasure! Brigette was amazing, and had such great ideas. I brought in pictures and they were able to add their own twist to each one of them and make them even better. My bridesmaid bouquets were breathtaking, and pop in... Read More pictures. Everything they did was put together very nicely and add an extra special touch to our wedding. I planned half of my wedding across the state, and they made this very easy to do so. Also, their prices are very reasonable!

Stunning Winter Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Shannon R

When I met with Brigette, I had a few general ideas of what I was looking for. Brigette took my general ideas and expanded on them with details I would have never thought of. After our meeting, I was confident my flowers would look great. All through the process, she was... Read More friendly and responsive to all my email inquiries. She was even very accommodating in some last minute changes in the couple weeks prior to the wedding. When we saw the bouquets and centerpieces on our wedding day, we were blown away by how perfect they were. They were everything we had envisioned them to be. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. Many of our family and friends still have our evergreen centerpieces in their homes for Christmas decorations! We have received and still receive so many compliments on our wedding flowers!

Hearts and Flowers

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Tracy

We had planned our wedding for just 6 months after we got engaged. That makes it trickier to find a florist. But Rose (ironically) was kind and helpful and took our wedding on. Another coincidence, her daughter was getting married a couple weeks before ours and had the same... Read More colors: black and hot pink. Flowers were one of our priorities, so we put more money into that. Fall can cut back on your flower choices, but they came out very nice. They're more artistic, which was what we wanted. My fault was not mentioning that I don't like long "stick" flowers, so I would say always make sure to be specific with what you're looking for. And some of the regular hot pink roses were brown on the edges. Despite that, the quality was good. I would recommend them.

Beautiful wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Eileen G

I met with Brigette at the recommendation at one of my friends who had used Hearts and Flowers for her wedding flowers. Brigette was really easy to work with - very quick to respond to emails/phone calls and so friendly and thoughtful in person. The flowers honestly turned out... Read More more beautiful than I thought they would. I loved my bouquet SO MUCH! I met with Brigette twice during the year before the wedding to discuss what my vision was for my wedding flowers, and with just a few emailed links to flowers that I liked and my description, she created bouquets and arrangements that exceeded my expectations. She was so creative and offered great suggestions to make my vision a reality. We got tons of compliments on the flowers, and they look beautiful in our photos. I'm so happy that we chose Hearts and Flowers for our wedding!

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Tori c

I met with many florists before choosing Hearts and Flowers. I got married the day before mothers day; therefore, some florists wouldn't even meet with me or hear me out. When I called Hearts and Flowers they were more than happy to meet with me and discuss my plans. I relied on... Read More their expertise to tell me when my thoughts were not going to work. They created GORGEOUS centerpieces that brightened up our reception venue. My bouquet was truly breath taking! I met with Rose and Bridget many times throughout the course of a year to discuss flower plans etc. They were fantastic in returning my emails and phone calls immediately. They were even able to make a boutonniere at the last minute for one of my groomsmen who thought he was not going to be able to make it. All of the flowers were delivered on time and picked up at the end of the night. I could not have asked for a better florist!

Beautiful flowers, but had to put them up in church myself.

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Rachel S

I loved working with Hearts and Flowers when working to design the flowers for my wedding. I was unsure of what I wanted when it came to flowers, so they were able to take my ideas and make it into the vision that I couldn't even imagine. The only thing I was dissapointed with... Read More was the delivery of the flowers on my wedding day. The delivery went smoothly, but no one from the floral shop stuck around to help set the flowers up. I did not expect this, and I ended up placing them in the church myself.

Exquisite Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Stephanie M

I absolutely loved our flowers, Rose and her staff did such an amazing job. They were great to work with and we're very attentive to details. I wanted a piece of my mom's wedding dress wrapped around the handle of my bouquet, along with my grandmother's earrings attached to the... Read More handle, and it was more beautiful than I had even envisioned! I would highly recommend their services!! Thank you for helping to make out wedding day beautiful!

Exceeded Expectations!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Jana

Brigette did such a great job with the flowers for our wedding. From our first meeting, I felt like Brigette understood exactly what I wanted and offered advice on a couple things when I asked. Everyone at our wedding was commenting on how great the flowers looked. I saw a... Read More sample of the centerpiece about a month before the wedding so I knew what to expect and was still surprised at how nice everything looked. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! All the bridesmaids were all very happy with their bouquets and were excited to take them home and enjoy them after the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding and wished all of my vendors provided the level of service that Brigette and the others at Hearts and Flowers did. Thanks again for exceeding my expectations!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Holly S

Beautiful flowers for everyone and exactly what I wanted.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Jamie H

Bridgette is an absolute pleasure to work with! Our flowers couldn't have been more beautiful and perfect! She listens to what you want, makes suggestions when you aren't sure, we were thrilled with how the bouquets and centerpieces looked!