Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio

Allison Park, PA

Elegant, Sophisticated, Distinctive...

Hearts and Flowers is a floral design studio that specializes in creating inventive bouquets and arrangements that reflect our client's own sense of style. Our design staff will exceed all of your expectations.

Centerpieces, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

4960 Route 8, Allison Park, PA (724) 444-8828

Pittsburgh Florist

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Kim P

Hearts & Flowers did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I was completely blown away by their work. We didn't really know what we wanted for flowers, other than a general color scheme. The flowers were perfect and beautiful! I think they were the... Read More next best thing about my wedding! I would absolutely recommend Hearts & Flowers to anyone needing flowers!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Nicole D

I had my wedding flowers done by Brigette, and I could not be more impressed. (She did the flowers for our wedding party, parents, grandparents, chair decorations, and wedding cake.) From the beginning consultation she was warm, friendly, and very easy to work with. I had... Read More discovered and fallen in love with a particular kind of orchid early in the wedding process, and was determined to have these flowers as a major part of my wedding day. I contacted a few floral shops to set up consultations, and wanted to be sure that the florists could guarantee me these flowers. Some could, some were iffy, Brigette actually HAD THEM THERE for us at out initial consultation. Not only to show that she could get them, but to show us the flowers in person. She even let us take some home with us! We were instantly impressed. On our wedding day, I almost cried when I saw how beautiful the bouquets were. They were absolutely gorgeous, and we received so many compliments about them. You can tell that Brigette really cares about her work, and about her customers. They were exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Hearts and Flowers to anyone.

GORGEOUS!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Jenn C

Bridgette did an amazing job with our flowers! She worked with our budget and listened to everything I asked for. I changed my mind a couple of times and she listened, responded, and everything was exactly as I imagined. We highly recommend hearts & flowers!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Joell B

Rose and Brigette were beyond amazing. From the minute we met, they made my husband, me and our families feel like family! Flowers are normally such an expensive item of the wedding. I gave them by budget and they worked with it, no problem at all. Day of the wedding, the... Read More center pieces and bouquets were beyond what I could even imagine. Truly works of art! I highly recommend Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio if you want beautiful flowers and to work with amazing people!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Samantha M

Hearts and Flowers were amazing. From the initial consult to the wedding bouquets, the staff was helpful and responsive. They did excellent arrangements that reflected our reference photos but we're unique enough to be ours and not just a replication. I would recommend them... Read More absolutely.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Andrea B

Hearts and Flowers provided the flowers for our wedding on August 19th and I haven't stopped raving about them since! They do a wonderful job at listening to what their customers want and making their vision come to life. We wanted succulents to be incorporated into the bouquets... Read More and for the groomsmen to have hens & chicks as their boutonniere which Hearts and Flowers hadn't done before. We took a chance on them and we couldn't have been happier with the end product. Thank you to Rose and her team for providing beautiful flowers and succulents for our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Sarah F

From the beginning, Brigette at Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio was a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were simply stunning, and the care that they took with our reception venue was outstanding. We loved our experience with Hearts and Flowers and would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Shelby F

I had my flowers done by Hearts & Flowers Floral - it was the best decision ever! Brigette, whom I worked with from the beginning, was incredibly attentive, made suggestions & lead me in the correct direction. She was constantly quick to answer my emails & was very reassuring... Read More when I wasn't 100% sure of what I wanted. I needed to trust in her vision & she exceed my expectations. My family & friends could not say enough about the centerpieces at our wedding! Hearts & Flowers Floral is a must-have for your special day.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Bridget K

Brigette was super attentive to what I wanted since day one. She was helpful and always prompt in getting back to me if I had any questions. The arrangements she made for my wedding on 7/15/2017 were absolutely gorgeous, she truly hit the nail on the head when it came to what I... Read More had imagined! We had a barn wedding and she perfectly encapsulated the wildflower feel that I was going for. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lauren O

Bridget not only is an amazing florist but super personable and easy to work with. She knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted. Last minute I got nervous on some choices I made for one of my centerpieces and was second guessing. She put my mind at ease reassuring me the... Read More choices we made prior would turn out amazing and she was right. My centerpieces, bouquets, flower crowns, they all turned out beautiful. Not just because I am biased and the flowers were mine, but I think my bouquet was the prettiest I ever saw a bride have. Thank you so much for helping to make my day as amazing as it was!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Melissa K

Brigette was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so attentive and helped to create bouquets and centerpieces that were even more stunning than I could have imagined! I worked closely with Brigette throughout my entire wedding planning process and she was so quick to... Read More respond to emails answering any questions I had. She took my vision and the final product was so elegant and beautiful! She helped me add special touches to my bouquet that had me in tears when I saw it for the first time. I would highly recommend Brigette to anyone looking for an amazing florist! She is the best!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 KELLIE K

Choosing Brigette as our wedding florist was a wonderful decision! The planning process can be very stressful, but from the moment I met Brigette I felt as though she understood my vision and helped me feel at ease. When my mom and I met with her a few weeks before the big... Read More day, I became so overwhelmingly excited the minute we parked the car and I could see a mock centerpiece through the window! Brigette knocked it out of the park! The colors she incorporated in the arrangements complemented the bridal party colors perfectly and all of our friends and family shared how wonderful and impressive the arrangements were. Following our big day, my husband and I delivered the left over arrangements to the hospital where I work. I was so happy to share Brigette's beautiful work with the patients and staff! While they were absolutely perfect for our day, they also brightened up the lives of so many others! Thank you Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio for making that possible!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kaitlyn S

Brigette did such an amazing job on our flowers and centerpieces. She was quick to respond to all the emails I sent her, and was willing to meet multiple times to go over exactly what I had in mind. Everything turned out beautifully and we had so many compliments on our... Read More flowers.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Britney S

The work Rose and her staff put out is STUNNING and far more than just flowers. Worth the money for sure.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michele G

Bridget is an amazing florist! The flowers were beautiful in the church and was everything we wanted. The bouquets were elegant and were put together nicely. We loved how it was one less thing to worry about. The flowers were there before we arrived at the church. I would... Read More recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jamie M

I cannot say enough good things about Hearts and Flowers...Brigette is amazing! During our first meeting at their beautiful studio, they brought our color scheme to life. We were extremely pleased when they not only created the perfect flowers for us but stayed within our... Read More budget, too! They handled everything for the day of the wedding and - when I saw the flowers for the first time - they were everything I imagined and more. We had a moderate price point for flowers and Brigette and her staff did everything to create beautiful products while still respecting our budget and interests. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Kristi R

Brigette Rau was absolutely amazing. We splurged a bit on the venue and knew we had to cut flowers. We walked in with our budget and Brigette was honest with us from the minute we walked in. She gave us ideas on how we could maximize space on the table and allow for height on... Read More some tables to balance the low. I also wanted an entire bouquet of palenopsis orchids, which words can't describe this bouquet - it was that amazing. I can't say enough how easy it was to work with Brigette. She e-mailed within hours, no question was dumb, had everything ready for our appointments and was on time and prompt with everything. I never had an ounce of worry. I will be using her again should I ever find myself needing anything!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Rachel T

From the first consultation I knew I had made the right choice. They were incredibly attentive and really listened to what you wanted. I gave Hearts and Flowers basically free reign on my wedding flowers with just a few ideas to go off of and they did an AMAZING job. The flowers... Read More were beautiful and people were sending me pictures of the centerpieces two weeks after the wedding still alive and well! I couldn't believe it! My bouquet was perfect and so were my girls'! I would recommend them to anyone in the Pittsburgh area getting married.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Marilyn M

Brigette did an amazing job with our flowers...I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! She was so accommodating and welcoming from the first consultation we had with her. She knew exactly what she was doing and was on top of every detail. Everything was already set up by... Read More the time we got to the venue and I was blown away by how beautiful it all looked! She was also very conscious of our budget which was definitely helpful. I would 100% recommend her to anyone in the Pittsburgh area!

Brigette is AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Caitlin H

Brigette did an amazing job with our flowers, I could not have been more pleased with the process of working with her or with the final product. She listened very carefully to what I wanted and she truly delivered a fantastic end result. She is creative and competent and she has... Read More the unique ability to understand what you are looking for and make your dream a reality, all the while remaining cool headed and friendly. Everything from the consultation to the delivery to the flowers themselves was flawless. What's more, the price point was very affordable, especially given the level of quality of the service and the product.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Rebecca S

Brigette was very easy to work with, as well as accommodating. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful. We worked with her once about a year before the wedding to get Hearts & Flowers booked, as well as get a preliminary quote. She showed us various photos throughout the... Read More process. Once I saw the flowers the day of the wedding, I was shocked. The photos already looked incredible, but the actual flowers looked even better!

Excellent shop and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Robin

Hearts and Flowers did an amazing job for my wedding! We had lots of different arrangements to take care of, lots of people to give corsages/bouquets/etc., and they managed to keep everything straight! They were also able to give me peonies in late June, which I know is... Read More borderline out of season. The actual arrangements were just what I asked for and our consultations really put my mind at ease. They also set all arrangements up at both the church and the reception venue, so we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Christen C

Our flowers turned out better than I could've imagined. I had to plan everything from out of state via e-mail. This florist is so affordable and does amazing work. I will recommend them to all my friends in the area who have any floral needs!

AMAZING Flowers and even better service

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Gabrielle K

Working with Hearts and Flowers was an absoulte pleasure! Brigette was amazing, and had such great ideas. I brought in pictures and they were able to add their own twist to each one of them and make them even better. My bridesmaid bouquets were breathtaking, and pop in... Read More pictures. Everything they did was put together very nicely and add an extra special touch to our wedding. I planned half of my wedding across the state, and they made this very easy to do so. Also, their prices are very reasonable!

Stunning Winter Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Shannon R

When I met with Brigette, I had a few general ideas of what I was looking for. Brigette took my general ideas and expanded on them with details I would have never thought of. After our meeting, I was confident my flowers would look great. All through the process, she was... Read More friendly and responsive to all my email inquiries. She was even very accommodating in some last minute changes in the couple weeks prior to the wedding. When we saw the bouquets and centerpieces on our wedding day, we were blown away by how perfect they were. They were everything we had envisioned them to be. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. Many of our family and friends still have our evergreen centerpieces in their homes for Christmas decorations! We have received and still receive so many compliments on our wedding flowers!