Hello Productions

Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas

Killer Weddings. Unique Style. Stress Free.

Hello Productions can handle as much or as little of your wedding coordination as you need. We take pride in how closely we work with our brides - you may contact us around the clock and we do our best to make the planning process as stress-free as possible. In fact, we try to make it fun!

Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas (412) 298-7333
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Margaux F

From the moment we started our planning in Feb/March of 2016 to our wedding date in November 2016, Natasha provided invaluable guidance, input, and support. Not only did she help us plan our wedding from beginning to end, she provided tons of ideas for our complex wedding (we... Read More had a morning ceremony and an evening reception). She has amazing taste and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. As the bride, I relied on her heavily throughout the process but my husband and I do not live in Pittsburgh. We also had a late-in-the-game change in reception venue due to unforeseen circumstances and she helped us select another venue that turned out to be beyond beautiful (in under 2 months!). I also asked Natasha a million questions throughout the planning process and she never made me feel like I was asking too much. She helped us plan within our budget and provided several options for each vendor category. Pretty much all of our other vendors were chosen based on her recommendation and they were all superb. She was always incredibly professional, calm and collected, and made us feel like our wedding was her main priority. We are forever grateful to Natasha and her team at Hello Productions!

Thank you, Natasha and Hello Productions, for a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Laura V

Natasha planned my entire wedding over the course of a year, and I couldn’t have been happier with her. She was always available via email or phone to answer my questions, and she was always quick to respond. She created a year-long timeline of every detail and contacted me... Read More when it was time to start planning the next step. She would send me 4-5 vendors to review for each step so it wasn’t as overwhelming. Then once I told her which ones I’d like to meet with, she did all the work of contacting them and arranging the meeting. She came to every meeting and took notes that she would later email to me. And she always knew what questions to ask the vendors if I wasn’t sure. She had a great selection of vendors from several different price ranges. Another great thing is that if I had questions for the vendors later, she would contact them and find out the answers so I didn’t have to spend time trying to reach them. She is very organized. I wish I had her as a personal assistant every day! On the day of the wedding she and her assistant kept everything running smoothly so I didn’t have to worry about anything. She even rescued me from a bee that got trapped in the layers of lace on my dress right before my husband and I were introduced at the reception! My only criticism is that the full wedding planning service is expensive, but honestly I couldn’t have planned a wedding without Natasha so I feel it was worth it.

Natasha is Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

We hired Natasha for the day-of coordination, and it was by far the best decision we made. Not only did she ensure a flawless execution of my vision, she went above and beyond her "day of" duties to help us plan our Pittsburgh wedding all the way from Colorado. Natasha was on... Read More the ball from the very first meeting, to the point where she remembered which red wine was in which of my glasses during the tasting after I carelessly mixed them up! Her recommendations were spot-on and she was able to deal with my strong preferences & opinions in a very graceful way. Natasha truly handled every last detail to perfection and allowed my husband and me to have a stress-free wedding. You would be crazy not to hire her. I actually wish she could move to Colorado and 'coordinate' my life, because things would be a lot less stressful :) Thank you Natasha and Hello Productions for helping to create such an amazingly memorable wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Danielle W

Natasha is an actual angel. I hired her to act as my day-of-coordinator for my May 27th wedding, and she was the best financial investment I made in my wedding day. As far as I know, the day went 100% as planned, even though I'm sure that's not true. Natasha and her team made... Read More sure everything went smoothly and that I was kept from any external stress on the day. She also helped my husband and I wrangle our crazy family for a rehearsal, which is a feat in itself. She was also great about keeping in contact with me via-email, which was my preference since I was planning my wedding while working a full-time office job. Everything about this process with her was EASY. Super-duper-easy. I would recommend her services to anyone looking to enjoy their wedding day...she is a MUST HIRE!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Diana D

Natasha helped plan our wedding from beginning to end. We chose the beginning-to-end option because of our busy work schedules, and it completely paid off. When I was swamped and forgetful, Natasha was remind me about timelines, meeting with vendors, narrowing down my choices,... Read More and helping me make decisions. She created a budget we were comfortable with and helped us stick to it. She made sure everything we envisioned for our wedding day came to fruition and took care of LITERALLY EVERYTHING on our wedding day. We still talk about how Natasha really helped make our day incredible and unforgettable. Would recommend her services to anyone who needs a little or a lot help planning. She was easy to work with and wonderful to be around.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lily S

A lot of women know what they want for their wedding from the age of eight - I am not one of those women! I hate planning things, have a busy work schedule, and procrastinate like no other. Enter Natasha! Natasha sat down with me and helped me figure out what was important to... Read More me and how I wanted our wedding to feel. She came with me to meet with vendors and was always there to answer my questions, no matter how obvious their answer may have been! On our actual wedding day Natasha was at least three steps ahead of everything - she and her assistant rearranged flowers and items from our ceremony and arranged them gorgeously at our receptions. I do not think I would have made it through that wedding day without Natasha - she was amazing and so knowledgeable. I felt like I had the world's most reliable and tasteful friend guiding me through the day. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Darla S

Natasha Brody was our month-of / day-of coordinator for our reception at the Fox Chapel Golf Club. She made the whole evening run very smoothly, which was great b/c our band was late and only arrived during dinner. I would definitely recommend Natasha for planning, and only... Read More wish that I had her help earlier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Darla S

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ron C

We had the pleasure of working with Natasha Brody we truly fell into the best situation possible. Natasha took over the entire process, most professional, organized and sensitive to our needs/wants. Once Natasha/Hello Productions was on board our wedding experience was... Read More outstanding - thank you for your much needed support and direction.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sarah B

Hello productions gave us a stress free day! I literally could enjoy our day without worrying about how reception set up was going and how the little details were coming together! They were super professional and our wedding was exactly what we envisioned!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Zlatana N

I hired Natasha to help me for full planning of my wedding and I couldn't be happier. I loved working with her. She was not only helpful when picking different things for the wedding but also was kind to pick me up when we had meetings with vendors since I don't have a car.... Read More Thanks to her my wedding day went on without any issues and all the guests kept on telling me how amazing the wedding was and that this was one of the best executed weddings they have been to.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Melissa B

I worked with Kim Allera for day of wedding and 2-3 months prior to the wedding. She was absolutely fantastic - answered any and all of my questions via email even before she was "officially" under contract and from there out she scheduled face-to-face meetings with me to ensure... Read More we were both on the same page. The few weeks leading up to the wedding were absolutely stress-free for me because of Kim. She handled all of the coordination with my vendors which was wonderful. I highly recommend working with Kim to make your wedding day (and wedding planning) totally stress free!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Aly C

I worked with Kim Allera for my recent wedding and she was AMAZING. She went above and beyond my expectations and was so helpful leading up to the wedding. She took so much stress off of me and handled everything from contacting my vendors to running errands making sure everyone... Read More got what they needed on time. I would highly recommend using her if you want to wake up the day of the wedding feeling stress-free knowing you covered all of your bases!! The wedding was perfect and I wish I could re-live it all over again!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

I can't say enough good things about Natasha Learn and her team. From the first conversation that we had with her to the day after the wedding she was first class; unbelievably helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and trustworthy. We could not have pulled off the reception... Read More without her. She worked seamlessly with our vendors ensuring everything was set up and ready for our guests, as our reception was outside at a golf course, which had not previously held an event like ours. Our day was perfect thanks to Natasha and her team. My wife and I can't say thank you enough to Natasha and her team for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Jessica S

We hired Natasha for full planning services for our ceremony at Heinz Chapel and our reception at the Music Hall Foyer at the Carnegie Museums and she was absolutely fantastic! She was incredibly organized, calm under pressure, super responsive, had an amazing eye for design... Read More and had great relationships with numerous wedding vendors. . .all traits which are must haves for a wedding planner! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we are not aware of any issues or anything that went wrong, which is the biggest testament to a wedding planner since if there were any hiccups (which I’m told happens during everyone’s wedding day!) she handled it perfectly and importantly made it so we were not aware of anything. Also, in the month leading up to the wedding, the museum switched the exclusive caterer and we were a week out without a signed final catering contract which is of course is a nightmare. She was able to keep us calm and went above and beyond in sitting down with the museum and new caterer by herself to make sure everything was worked out with the catering and exactly how we wanted it. She also went above and beyond in decorating the reception venue and it literally took our breath away when we saw it for the first time as it looked like something out of a bridal magazine. All in all you could not ask for a better wedding planner for your big day!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Maryse A

Natasha was amazing! She was so helpful with every detail before, during and after the wedding! Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!

Natasha was wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jessica D

My experience with Hello Productions and planner Natasha Brody was amazing! Natasha is super helpful with literally everything you can imagine. She took over contacting vendors for me, keeping track of the budget, offered tons of recommendations for everything and lots of help... Read More with the design aspect as well. She attended all the meetings with me with my vendors and gave her thoughts and input on design and decor in a polite manner without being pushy. She suggested great things that went with my overall design thoughts and the atmosphere I wanted to convey at my wedding. Natasha was able to keep all the vendors in line, the details covered, the seating chart assistance, and was there to handle any crisis. On the day of the wedding her and her team were wonderful as well. They made sure the venue looked great, everyone was where they should be, the gift table was looked after, and the timeline flowed as planned. They also brought everything up to our hotel room packed up nicely afterwards which was such a great relief. Truly I think Natasha and Hello Productions are a great company to work with and they will do everything they can to make sure you have a flawless wedding day!!

Amazing Planner

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Linda B

Natasha and her team made our wedding day completely stress free! She was so easy to work with and so professional! Went above and beyond to make sure we had a flawless day. There were some problems with my alterations and when we got to the reception venue, without me even... Read More asking, Natasha got a sewing kit and hemmed my dress :) this is what you will get with Hello Productions! A team that truly cares about your day and wants you to enjoy every moment! Stress free! Couldn't recommend Natasha and Hello Productions enough!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Taylor M

Hello Productions was absolutely amazing! We hired them for the day of our wedding and they made everything run smoothly! They set everything up to look exactly as I had imagined and had great ideas when we had to move the ceremony indoors. Any time I needed anything they... Read More were right there and kept all of the vendors and everyone else organized for me. My big day definitely wouldn't have come together so smoothly without them!

wedding planner

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

Natasha Brody was a joy to work with. My daughter and her fiancé were both active duty Navy stationed in Japan when we started planning so communication was a challenge but Natasha was very accommodating and the end product was a beautiful version of their visions for their... Read More wedding. The wedding day was so flawless for them and for us, we had no worries and could enjoy the entire day.

Loved working with Hello Productions!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kaitlin O

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to work with with Natasha Brody from Hello Productions as I planned my wedding. Natasha was always prompt, prepared and made sure that I stayed on track with what needed to be done next. She was very helpful in doing vendor research and... Read More coordinating planning meetings. The day of my wedding went as smooth as possible because I knew that Natasha and her team were behind the scenes making sure that my vision came to life. It was a pleasure getting to work with Natasha, and I hope that someday we get to work together again!

Day-of coordination

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Megan C

We were thrilled with the services provided by Hello Productions and our day-of coordinator, Natasha. After undertaking countless DIY projects during the planning process, it was such a relief to have someone to undertake the set up (instead of our family or bridal party!) who... Read More understood our vision and flawlessly executed every detail. Natasha took all of the stress out of the big day; knowing that we had an experienced, reliable problem solver enabled us to really be in the moment and enjoy all of the little details of the day.

One of my smartest purchases of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Marissa D

I recommend to all brides to have a day-of coordinator. It was so reassuring to know that someone was overseeing all the different elements of the wedding, and my only job on the wedding day was to have fun and get married! The relief of knowing that any issues will be handled... Read More by the experienced and talented team of Hello Productions is worth every penny.

Hello Productions

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 L L

Our wedding would not have gone so smoothly without the help of Hello Productions and Natasha. It was an amazing help to have their input, assistance, and support as we got closer to the wedding and especially on the wedding day. They were wonderful in coordinating all of the... Read More vendors and making the day of an ease for our family!

Ceremony Planner

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Whitney R

Natasha was the best... fantastic, amazing, poised... she coordinated the ceremony beautifully and made sure everything was in place and all of the pieces had arrive on time. She worked well with the other key players at the ceremony (coordinated the pianists cue times,... Read More reverend and groom entry, bridal party, etc.). Natasha was also very timely and responsive. Although she was only there to help with our ceremony, I could not recommend her enough times. You can tell she genuinely enjoys what she does and she is so good at it. I'd definitely go to her again for a future party planning event!