Hello Productions

Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas

Killer Weddings. Unique Style. Stress Free.

Hello Productions can handle as much or as little of your wedding coordination as you need. We take pride in how closely we work with our brides - you may contact us around the clock and we do our best to make the planning process as stress-free as possible. In fact, we try to make it fun!

Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas (412) 298-7333
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Margaux F

From the moment we started our planning in Feb/March of 2016 to our wedding date in November 2016, Natasha provided invaluable guidance, input, and support. Not only did she help us plan our wedding from beginning to end, she provided tons of ideas for our complex wedding (we... Read More had a morning ceremony and an evening reception). She has amazing taste and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. As the bride, I relied on her heavily throughout the process but my husband and I do not live in Pittsburgh. We also had a late-in-the-game change in reception venue due to unforeseen circumstances and she helped us select another venue that turned out to be beyond beautiful (in under 2 months!). I also asked Natasha a million questions throughout the planning process and she never made me feel like I was asking too much. She helped us plan within our budget and provided several options for each vendor category. Pretty much all of our other vendors were chosen based on her recommendation and they were all superb. She was always incredibly professional, calm and collected, and made us feel like our wedding was her main priority. We are forever grateful to Natasha and her team at Hello Productions!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Diana D

Natasha helped plan our wedding from beginning to end. We chose the beginning-to-end option because of our busy work schedules, and it completely paid off. When I was swamped and forgetful, Natasha was remind me about timelines, meeting with vendors, narrowing down my choices,... Read More and helping me make decisions. She created a budget we were comfortable with and helped us stick to it. She made sure everything we envisioned for our wedding day came to fruition and took care of LITERALLY EVERYTHING on our wedding day. We still talk about how Natasha really helped make our day incredible and unforgettable. Would recommend her services to anyone who needs a little or a lot help planning. She was easy to work with and wonderful to be around.

Thank you, Natasha and Hello Productions, for a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Laura V

Natasha planned my entire wedding over the course of a year, and I couldn’t have been happier with her. She was always available via email or phone to answer my questions, and she was always quick to respond. She created a year-long timeline of every detail and contacted me... Read More when it was time to start planning the next step. She would send me 4-5 vendors to review for each step so it wasn’t as overwhelming. Then once I told her which ones I’d like to meet with, she did all the work of contacting them and arranging the meeting. She came to every meeting and took notes that she would later email to me. And she always knew what questions to ask the vendors if I wasn’t sure. She had a great selection of vendors from several different price ranges. Another great thing is that if I had questions for the vendors later, she would contact them and find out the answers so I didn’t have to spend time trying to reach them. She is very organized. I wish I had her as a personal assistant every day! On the day of the wedding she and her assistant kept everything running smoothly so I didn’t have to worry about anything. She even rescued me from a bee that got trapped in the layers of lace on my dress right before my husband and I were introduced at the reception! My only criticism is that the full wedding planning service is expensive, but honestly I couldn’t have planned a wedding without Natasha so I feel it was worth it.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Brook H

Quick back story: My original wedding day was planned for 9/2/17 in Pittsburgh, PA. I was planning the wedding from Houston, TX. Hurricane Harvey hit my hometown and it was impossible for us to get married that day. Working with Christina M. and Ashley M. from Hello was... Read More AMAZING. We originally hired Christina Feb 2017 using the Day Of package. So she had already gotten with all my vendors, made up a day-of schedule and was working on the final details when I had to tell her that the wedding had to be postponed. Christina was SO thoughtful and wonderful. She immediately started helping me figure out a new date, contacted all my vendors for me, helped find someone else if I needed them. On top of making sure my family and I were doing okay after the storm. Hands down, Hello was the BEST part of my wedding planning process. THANK YOU, CHRISTINA!!!!! Mr. and (finally) Mrs. Harper :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessica J

Christina was a fantastic planner! She was attentive, organized, and most importantly brought a positive energy to our planning process. She was proactive, thoughtful and diligent in the stressful days leading up to the wedding. Chrissy and her team did an amazing job and we... Read More would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lindsay W

Natasha was absolutely amazing to work with. She went above and beyond what I would have ever expected and cannot thank her enough for being such a HUGE help on my wedding day. All of my worries were lifted having her and her team working on bringing my vision to life at our... Read More venue. She is extremely flexible and really listens to what you want. I would have her coordinate another event for me and a heartbeat and will be recommending her to all of my friends in the future!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ani A

Natasha and her team did an amazing job for our wedding on 10/07/17 at Phipps Botanical Gardens. We hired her as our day of coordinator and additionally used her a la carte services to assist with decor. Natasha made an otherwise overwhelming process so much easier. I would... Read More highly recommend her to any couple planing a wedding, it was worth every penny and then some. She has excellent taste, a calming presence, offers great advice, and is so personable and lovely but still knows how to get the job done. She dealt with some rather difficult vendors at times with the uttermost grace and professionalism. And I felt so at ease on the actual day of the wedding, I was able to simply enjoy the day and not worry about any of the details because I knew that Natasha had it all under control!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Stutzwell s

We hired Hello Productions to coordinate our wedding ceremony at the West End Overlook. We highly recommend their services for the Day-of Coordination, especially if you are planning a ceremony with no event coordinator onsite (such as a public park). Our wedding ceremony was... Read More a dream come true due to the hard work and professionalism of Hello Productions. We were put at ease knowing that we had staff onsite to coordinate everything from chair delivery and set up to decorations and tear down. It was a stress free day for us!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sarah N

Natasha was amazing! I was planning a wedding from out of town and decided I needed a coordinator pretty late in the game. Natasha stepped in and went above and beyond for us. There were so many details that I would have overlooked without her. Our day went perfectly smooth... Read More thanks to her and Caylyn!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kellyn S

Having received a pointer from one of our groomsmen that we’d be dumb not to get a day-of coordinator, Kell and I reached out to Hello Productions less than two weeks prior to our wedding at the Renaissance Marriott Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA. We were put in touch with Natasha... Read More within 24 hours of reaching out and after a quick introduction call, we signed a contract covering rehearsal preparation and various day of coordination activities. Natasha was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She provided a very detailed questionnaire covering all aspects of the two-day event (rehearsal + wedding). After we quickly filled that out and provided her with a list of all our vendors, she hit the ground running confirming timely arrival of items such as flowers, cakes, etc., and ensured all vendors and Renaissance staff were on the same page with the plans. While we don’t believe it to be the norm, a combination of what we think was fairly good preparation on our part combined with her experience, skills, and dedication to ensuring the event went smoothly showed that you can pick up a day-of coordinator really late in the game. We haven’t been to 100’s of weddings, but we’ve participated in quite a few and can definitively say that Natasha did a fantastic job of walking the line between making sure things were executed as planned while not acting like a drill sergeant doing so. She rolled with the punches without straying from her sweet demeanor. We’ve seen plenty of examples of other coordinators that were way too far on either end of the spectrum. Not Natasha, she nails the required balance. While we suspect she’d never say so, we’re reasonably sure she made far more calls and put in more hours than originally estimated in our agreement and we are very thankful for her willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our event turned out great. Being organized, professional, kind, and not too serious to have plenty of laughs with you all the while delivering the results you’d hope for, Kell and I would highly recommend her for couples looking for someone to help coordinate their wedding. Thanks Tasha! --Nick & Kell

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Megan B

We loved working with Natasha Brody as our beginning to end wedding coordinator! We first met with Natasha shortly after getting engaged, and were impressed by her organization, wedding style ideas and great communication. Natasha was very flexible with planning our meeting... Read More times to accommodate me and my husband’s work schedules, as well as helping coordinate vendor meetings when my mom could make it from out of town. Speaking of vendors, Natasha’s recommendations were all outstanding! With so many vendors to choose from in Pittsburgh, she really helped guide us in the right direction with narrowing down our options and made suggestions on how many vendors to meet with before making a selection. Natasha is very organized and kept us on track with important deadlines, which can easily be overlooked especially during the last couple months when all the final details are coming together. The day of our wedding we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Natasha made sure everything went off without a hitch from the day of timeline to our reception set up, break down and everything in between. We were really able to enjoy our wedding day and have fun without any behind the scenes stress! Natasha helped turn our wedding dream into a reality, and we’re so glad she was there with us every step of the way!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Margaret K

Natasha Learn made our wedding day an absolute dream. We originally hired her for day-of-coordinating but because we were planning our PA wedding all the way from Los Angeles, we asked her to coordinate some other aspects as well. It was the best decision we made during the... Read More entire planning process. She took so much stress off our plates and had creative solutions at the ready for every problem we encountered. She helped us secure reliable vendors that matched our vision and our budget. We did a lot of the work ourselves and on the day of she made sure everything was executed exactly how we had envisioned it. She was so pleasant to work with and always made us feel like her most important clients. Not only is she a delight to be around but she's also clearly an expert in her field. She far exceeded our expectations of a wedding coordinator. It was the best day of our lives, and we have Natasha to thank for making it happen.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Margaret K

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Maggie K

Reviewed on 7/16/2017

Natasha Learn and Hello Productions were invaluable in executing the perfect wedding for my son and his new wife, Stephen and Maggie Kerr. Natasha handled everything with expertise and charm, always with a smile on her face. The staff were kind, helpful, and courteous... Read More throughout the event. Everything went superbly and I know we could not have enjoyed ourselves as much a we did if Hello Productions wasn't there handling everything for us. money very well spent. I highly recommend Hello Productions to everyone.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Danielle W

Natasha is an actual angel. I hired her to act as my day-of-coordinator for my May 27th wedding, and she was the best financial investment I made in my wedding day. As far as I know, the day went 100% as planned, even though I'm sure that's not true. Natasha and her team made... Read More sure everything went smoothly and that I was kept from any external stress on the day. She also helped my husband and I wrangle our crazy family for a rehearsal, which is a feat in itself. She was also great about keeping in contact with me via-email, which was my preference since I was planning my wedding while working a full-time office job. Everything about this process with her was EASY. Super-duper-easy. I would recommend her services to anyone looking to enjoy their wedding day...she is a MUST HIRE!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lily S

A lot of women know what they want for their wedding from the age of eight - I am not one of those women! I hate planning things, have a busy work schedule, and procrastinate like no other. Enter Natasha! Natasha sat down with me and helped me figure out what was important to... Read More me and how I wanted our wedding to feel. She came with me to meet with vendors and was always there to answer my questions, no matter how obvious their answer may have been! On our actual wedding day Natasha was at least three steps ahead of everything - she and her assistant rearranged flowers and items from our ceremony and arranged them gorgeously at our receptions. I do not think I would have made it through that wedding day without Natasha - she was amazing and so knowledgeable. I felt like I had the world's most reliable and tasteful friend guiding me through the day. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Darla S

Natasha Brody was our month-of / day-of coordinator for our reception at the Fox Chapel Golf Club. She made the whole evening run very smoothly, which was great b/c our band was late and only arrived during dinner. I would definitely recommend Natasha for planning, and only... Read More wish that I had her help earlier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Darla S

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ron C

We had the pleasure of working with Natasha Brody we truly fell into the best situation possible. Natasha took over the entire process, most professional, organized and sensitive to our needs/wants. Once Natasha/Hello Productions was on board our wedding experience was... Read More outstanding - thank you for your much needed support and direction.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sarah B

Hello productions gave us a stress free day! I literally could enjoy our day without worrying about how reception set up was going and how the little details were coming together! They were super professional and our wedding was exactly what we envisioned!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Zlatana N

I hired Natasha to help me for full planning of my wedding and I couldn't be happier. I loved working with her. She was not only helpful when picking different things for the wedding but also was kind to pick me up when we had meetings with vendors since I don't have a car.... Read More Thanks to her my wedding day went on without any issues and all the guests kept on telling me how amazing the wedding was and that this was one of the best executed weddings they have been to.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Melissa B

I worked with Kim Allera for day of wedding and 2-3 months prior to the wedding. She was absolutely fantastic - answered any and all of my questions via email even before she was "officially" under contract and from there out she scheduled face-to-face meetings with me to ensure... Read More we were both on the same page. The few weeks leading up to the wedding were absolutely stress-free for me because of Kim. She handled all of the coordination with my vendors which was wonderful. I highly recommend working with Kim to make your wedding day (and wedding planning) totally stress free!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Aly C

I worked with Kim Allera for my recent wedding and she was AMAZING. She went above and beyond my expectations and was so helpful leading up to the wedding. She took so much stress off of me and handled everything from contacting my vendors to running errands making sure everyone... Read More got what they needed on time. I would highly recommend using her if you want to wake up the day of the wedding feeling stress-free knowing you covered all of your bases!! The wedding was perfect and I wish I could re-live it all over again!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

I can't say enough good things about Natasha Learn and her team. From the first conversation that we had with her to the day after the wedding she was first class; unbelievably helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and trustworthy. We could not have pulled off the reception... Read More without her. She worked seamlessly with our vendors ensuring everything was set up and ready for our guests, as our reception was outside at a golf course, which had not previously held an event like ours. Our day was perfect thanks to Natasha and her team. My wife and I can't say thank you enough to Natasha and her team for making our day perfect!