Experienced DJs at Affordable Prices

A wedding is an important day in a couple's life. Why settle for anything less than the best. When it comes to creating the best ceremony and reception experience, Hill Country DJ has you covered. Visit our website and fill out the availability form so we can start planning for your special day! We'll reply with a quote and lots of information within a few hours.

Arabic, Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

3267 Bee Caves Rd., Austin, TX Central Texas (512) 571-3412

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Pam W

We had an absolute blast at our wedding because of DJ Floyd from Hill Country DJ! We wanted a dance party and we definitely got a dance party. They are SO easy to work with and I love how organized they are. It was convenient using their online portal to create the custom upbeat... Read More vibe we wanted on our wedding day. When I told my brother I got a DJ his first reply was.. why didn't you get a live band. After the wedding he told me it was the best decision

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Linda C

We hired Hill Country DJ to be our wedding DJ at our reception. DJ Mitch was awesome! We didn't have much of a list ready, so he talked us through it and gave us some options. We gave him an idea of what we were looking for in regards to dinner music and dance music and he knew... Read More exactly what we looking for. The dinner music was mixed very well and some friends commented how well it accompanied the dinner. The dance music was great and got everyone on the floor! Mitch was very flexible and professional when there were little hiccups in the wedding schedule. The wedding was a success! Thank you for everything you have done Mitch and Hill Country DJ!

DJ Nick was AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Jamie A

Nick was the DJ for my wedding on 10-24-2014 at Sacred Oaks at Camp Lucy. I could not have asked for a better person to get our guest on the dance floor and keep them on the dance floor. Nick had the entire venue on their feet all night. He was the easiest person to deal with... Read More and made the whole process a breeze. Nick knows his music and will definitely use him again for any event I have in the future!!! Thanks again, Nick!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Rebecca S

We booked Hill Country DJ for our wedding, and Cedric rocked! From the very first email, we knew we were in good hands. Cedric took the time to get to know us and the kind of music we liked. People are still talking about our wedding and asking who the DJ was! He even came over... Read More during dinner to see if we needed a drink or anything else, which I just thought was the nicest thing. The sound quality was awesome, he mixed live, and our dancefloor was packed the whole night. I danced so much I couldn't find my shoes for the sendoff! Do yourself a favor & hire Cedric today!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Victoria J

Thank you so much! DJ Cedric was great and made our day perfect! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Joy H

In the planning phase, DJ Floyd did a great job of making us feel comfortable and asking us the right questions to figure out what our musical tastes are and what we could incorporate into the day. On the day of he showed up on time, everything was set up perfectly, and as a MC... Read More he kept the day moving perfectly. He executed wonderfully and did a great job keeping the vibe lively and even smoothly incorporated some of our unusual musical requests. For the photobooth Joel showed up on time and everything was set up according to plan. The photobooth was a wonderful addition to our day and was definitely a focal point of our reception. The pictures turned out great, Joel provided multiple prints, and it we loved that he printed out an additional copy of each photo for us to keep. Overall we were so pleased with the service, professionalism, and price provided by Hill Country DJ. They helped make our day special and memorable. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Dan N

DJ Floyd was fantastic. No one even put in any requests because the music was so great. Kept the dance party going strong. Our guests loved the music and we did too. Couldn't recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Coley W

We loved Marco from Hill Country DJ! He was veryyyy easy to work with and made everything run perfectly for our wedding day! Would definitely use him again!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Stephanie C

Floyd Banks was absolutely our favorite! He was willing to work with us the week leading up to the wedding and was very flexible when our band was running late. Our venue was very spread out and he made it work. While guests danced, he felt out the crowd knowing what they wanted... Read More to hear more of. At our departure time, he even played a family favorite (Jarabe Tapatio) to close the night, who even knows that!? We are still hearing great things from our guests who loved the music and atmosphere!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Candace W

Marco was exactly the DJ we were looking for. I was worried about our ceremony music sounding okay during our outdoor wedding, and it was perfect. Our reception was so much fun, and Marco did a great job of incorporating our requests with his reading of the guests. He was a... Read More blast, a pleasure to work with, and an all around good guy!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sheyna W

DJ Nick S was amazing at our wedding. He was super patient with my various planning emails before the big day, and worked seamlessly with my planner on the day of. He's got a good sense of humor and was totally onboard with my non-traditional playlist. Thanks a ton, Nick!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Fernanda G

My husband and I were very pleased to have DJ Floyd play at our wedding. The party kept going until the very end, and the dance floor was packed until the lights went off. Everyone had a blast! Hill Country DJ and Floyd are professionals and very easy to work with. We couldn't... Read More be happier with everything.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Brad T

DJ Marco did an amazing job DJ-ing our wedding! Right at the beginning of our outdoor wedding reception, a CRAZY rainstorm hit soaking most guests and causing us to shutdown for a bit. But, once the storm cleared, Marco played "Umbrella" by Rhianna (which guest LOVED) and our... Read More dance never emptied again until we kicked people out at the end :) It was easy to work with Hill Country DJ and Marco and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ for any event!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Amber K

The whole process of booking a DJ to picking songs prior to the wedding was seamless. DJ Nick from Hill Country DJ was amazing to work with and did a great job throughout our wedding. He kept the flow of the evening and was responsive to all of our requests. We would absolutely... Read More recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Austin area. Thank you for the amazing wedding and memories!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Stephanie P

Nick was awesome! We thought we might be a picky couple when it came to our music, so we created a long playlist of songs and a long “do not play list” for Nick. On our final meeting he ensured us that he would stick to the list and also feel the crowd out to keep the dance... Read More floor popping. He did a great job! Everyone, including me, was dancing all night long. (in fact, this is where I spent most of my night) Thanks, Nick!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Marsha S

Nick was great to work with. We met with Nick a few weeks before the wedding and went over what we wanted. He was super easy to work with and very understating. I also liked that he was efficient and the meeting didn't take too much time. Nick nailed the music from the ceremony... Read More all the way to the end of the night. It was exactly what we wanted. We were surprised so many people were dancing for so long. He even had my grandma dancing! He did a great job with the announcements and going with the flow. I would highly recommend DJ Nick!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christina F

We are so happy for choosing Hill Country DJ for our wedding day! From day 1, the staff at Hill Country were responsive and friendly. We had the pleasure of working with DJ Marco, a fellow UT alum with lots of character. He was wonderful and we loved his energy! We had a... Read More couple phone meetings throughout the planning process. DJ Marco was thorough, well-spoken, easy-going, and fun to collaborate with. He was ready to give opinions/feedback when asked, and was also open to making our vision work. He was so excited for our wedding and made us feel like we were his most important clients (bonus points). DJ Marco played both our ceremony and reception music seamlessly. I give him kudos for including a huge variety of music for us: strings, jazz, big band, classics, oldies, Latin, 90’s, etc. He followed all the marks/timeline and kept the dance floor full. I also loved that he was not a “self-promoter” and didn’t spend much time on the mic, as I’ve seen in other weddings. It seemed like he was having a great time and even organized an awesome picture of me (the bride) at the DJ booth - headphones and all! Overall, we had a wonderful experience & would definitely recommend Hill Country DJ for your event! We have received many positive comments from our guests as well; the best being, “your DJ was the best from any wedding I’ve been to!” Thank you DJ Marco! <3 The Figs

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ayme W

Marco was absolutely amazing! He helped us create a perfect timeline for the whole day and stick to it when things got crazy, and even ran over to where we were taking our portraits after the ceremony with a picture on his phone of the food truck menu to asked us what we wanted... Read More to eat so it would be waiting for us when we got to the reception! He suggested a private dance at the end of the night that is one of my most treasured memories... and I wouldn’t have even known about it without him! When I realized I had forgot to ask him to play a song my new husband had wanted as a “must play”, Marco happily worked it in for us! Marco definitely kept the whole night running smoothly and I am so thankful we hired him to DJ for us!! We will certainly be recommending Marco to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Megan F

We worked with DJ Nick for our wedding and were beyond thrilled with how everything turned out! Hill Country DJ came as a recommendation from our venue and we couldn't be happier with the music throughout the entire evening. We met with Nick prior to the wedding to go over the... Read More songs we had chosen for special moments (first dance, cake cutting, etc.) to be sure we were all on the same page. We also LOVED the online planning forum. It helped us make sure we were thinking of everything we needed to for our big day. Nick and our wedding coordinator swapped timelines to make sure they were on the same page as well. Everything was absolutely wonderful and turned out perfectly! I would highly recommend them to anyone who might want music for their ceremony and/or reception.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Ann H

DJ Floyd from Hill Country DJ was amazing at my wedding! He picked the perfect music for my somewhat odd request of pinata popping tunes! He also picked some great songs for the groom and my family's different background, but somehow made it work perfectly! Very happy!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Courtney B

We hired Nick at Hill Country DJ for our wedding in October. Once we met him in person, we knew he'd be a great fit! He has great experience, and made us feel at ease (especially since we had no idea what we were doing). Nick was great to work with, and amenable to all of our... Read More requests for announcements, speeches, and a unique bouquet ceremony. When we didn't have a particular song in mind for some parts of the reception, he recommended songs and music genres based on our likes and dislikes. During the reception, the music was great! People were always on the dance floor. EVERYONE came out on the dance at some point during the night because of Nick's variety. I received compliments on music from our college friends as well as my parents' friends. Great selections. Overall, my husband and I are very happy we chose Nick and Hill Country DJ for our wedding. Great service at an affordable price - what is better? Thank you, Nick!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsay T

We hired Hill Country DJ for our wedding in December. Nick Salzetti was the DJ for our event and he did a great job! He spent about an hour before the event getting to know our music preferences, styles, etc and was highly organized leading up to the event. He was really... Read More responsive and helped us accommodate some special requests. Night-of, Nick went above and beyond by helping to keep the timeline moving. Best of all, the dance floor was PACKED the entire night and Nick was able to help create the party atmosphere we wanted! Would hire him again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Diana B

We absolutely loved DJ Marco! At our final meeting we still weren't sure about most of our music and songs but he was able to help us figure out the feel we wanted to have with each part of our wedding. Then during the reception we gave him free reign to read the crowd and he... Read More did an excellent job! Many guest told us he picked all the right music from the ceremony to the reception. It was a pleasure working with Hill Country DJ and Marco.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Josephine D

Marco was the best! He listened to our questions, rocked the dance floor, and did it all while handling my crazy family. We can't thank him enough, and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a DJ!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katie I

We loved working with Hill Country DJ! We had DJ Nick, and we were very impressed with him. He was professional, very skilled, easy going, and got my guests on the dance floor (which is a big deal; we had some pretty reserved family members who were busting a move!) He knew what... Read More songs to play to make sure people were having a good time, and he also did a beautiful job with the music for our ceremony. The planning portal also made selecting music very easy. Very affordable, great customer service, and a fun, wonderful wedding!