Experienced DJs at Affordable Prices

A wedding is an important day in a couple's life. Why settle for anything less than the best. When it comes to creating the best ceremony and reception experience, Hill Country DJ has you covered. Visit our website and fill out the availability form so we can start planning for your special day! We'll reply with a quote and lots of information within a few hours.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3267 Bee Caves Rd., Austin, TX Central Texas (512) 571-3412

YESSS!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Pam W

We had an absolute blast at our wedding because of DJ Floyd from Hill Country DJ! We wanted a dance party and we definitely got a dance party. They are SO easy to work with and I love how organized they are. It was convenient using their online portal to create the custom upbeat... Read More vibe we wanted on our wedding day. When I told my brother I got a DJ his first reply was.. why didn't you get a live band. After the wedding he told me it was the best decision

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Linda C

We hired Hill Country DJ to be our wedding DJ at our reception. DJ Mitch was awesome! We didn't have much of a list ready, so he talked us through it and gave us some options. We gave him an idea of what we were looking for in regards to dinner music and dance music and he knew... Read More exactly what we looking for. The dinner music was mixed very well and some friends commented how well it accompanied the dinner. The dance music was great and got everyone on the floor! Mitch was very flexible and professional when there were little hiccups in the wedding schedule. The wedding was a success! Thank you for everything you have done Mitch and Hill Country DJ!

DJ Nick was AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Jamie A

Nick was the DJ for my wedding on 10-24-2014 at Sacred Oaks at Camp Lucy. I could not have asked for a better person to get our guest on the dance floor and keep them on the dance floor. Nick had the entire venue on their feet all night. He was the easiest person to deal with... Read More and made the whole process a breeze. Nick knows his music and will definitely use him again for any event I have in the future!!! Thanks again, Nick!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Fernanda G

My husband and I were very pleased to have DJ Floyd play at our wedding. The party kept going until the very end, and the dance floor was packed until the lights went off. Everyone had a blast! Hill Country DJ and Floyd are professionals and very easy to work with. We couldn't... Read More be happier with everything.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Brad T

DJ Marco did an amazing job DJ-ing our wedding! Right at the beginning of our outdoor wedding reception, a CRAZY rainstorm hit soaking most guests and causing us to shutdown for a bit. But, once the storm cleared, Marco played "Umbrella" by Rhianna (which guest LOVED) and our... Read More dance never emptied again until we kicked people out at the end :) It was easy to work with Hill Country DJ and Marco and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ for any event!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Amber K

The whole process of booking a DJ to picking songs prior to the wedding was seamless. DJ Nick from Hill Country DJ was amazing to work with and did a great job throughout our wedding. He kept the flow of the evening and was responsive to all of our requests. We would absolutely... Read More recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Austin area. Thank you for the amazing wedding and memories!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Stephanie P

Nick was awesome! We thought we might be a picky couple when it came to our music, so we created a long playlist of songs and a long “do not play list” for Nick. On our final meeting he ensured us that he would stick to the list and also feel the crowd out to keep the dance... Read More floor popping. He did a great job! Everyone, including me, was dancing all night long. (in fact, this is where I spent most of my night) Thanks, Nick!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Marsha S

Nick was great to work with. We met with Nick a few weeks before the wedding and went over what we wanted. He was super easy to work with and very understating. I also liked that he was efficient and the meeting didn't take too much time. Nick nailed the music from the ceremony... Read More all the way to the end of the night. It was exactly what we wanted. We were surprised so many people were dancing for so long. He even had my grandma dancing! He did a great job with the announcements and going with the flow. I would highly recommend DJ Nick!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christina F

We are so happy for choosing Hill Country DJ for our wedding day! From day 1, the staff at Hill Country were responsive and friendly. We had the pleasure of working with DJ Marco, a fellow UT alum with lots of character. He was wonderful and we loved his energy! We had a... Read More couple phone meetings throughout the planning process. DJ Marco was thorough, well-spoken, easy-going, and fun to collaborate with. He was ready to give opinions/feedback when asked, and was also open to making our vision work. He was so excited for our wedding and made us feel like we were his most important clients (bonus points). DJ Marco played both our ceremony and reception music seamlessly. I give him kudos for including a huge variety of music for us: strings, jazz, big band, classics, oldies, Latin, 90’s, etc. He followed all the marks/timeline and kept the dance floor full. I also loved that he was not a “self-promoter” and didn’t spend much time on the mic, as I’ve seen in other weddings. It seemed like he was having a great time and even organized an awesome picture of me (the bride) at the DJ booth - headphones and all! Overall, we had a wonderful experience & would definitely recommend Hill Country DJ for your event! We have received many positive comments from our guests as well; the best being, “your DJ was the best from any wedding I’ve been to!” Thank you DJ Marco! <3 The Figs

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ayme W

Marco was absolutely amazing! He helped us create a perfect timeline for the whole day and stick to it when things got crazy, and even ran over to where we were taking our portraits after the ceremony with a picture on his phone of the food truck menu to asked us what we wanted... Read More to eat so it would be waiting for us when we got to the reception! He suggested a private dance at the end of the night that is one of my most treasured memories... and I wouldn’t have even known about it without him! When I realized I had forgot to ask him to play a song my new husband had wanted as a “must play”, Marco happily worked it in for us! Marco definitely kept the whole night running smoothly and I am so thankful we hired him to DJ for us!! We will certainly be recommending Marco to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Megan F

We worked with DJ Nick for our wedding and were beyond thrilled with how everything turned out! Hill Country DJ came as a recommendation from our venue and we couldn't be happier with the music throughout the entire evening. We met with Nick prior to the wedding to go over the... Read More songs we had chosen for special moments (first dance, cake cutting, etc.) to be sure we were all on the same page. We also LOVED the online planning forum. It helped us make sure we were thinking of everything we needed to for our big day. Nick and our wedding coordinator swapped timelines to make sure they were on the same page as well. Everything was absolutely wonderful and turned out perfectly! I would highly recommend them to anyone who might want music for their ceremony and/or reception.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Ann H

DJ Floyd from Hill Country DJ was amazing at my wedding! He picked the perfect music for my somewhat odd request of pinata popping tunes! He also picked some great songs for the groom and my family's different background, but somehow made it work perfectly! Very happy!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Courtney B

We hired Nick at Hill Country DJ for our wedding in October. Once we met him in person, we knew he'd be a great fit! He has great experience, and made us feel at ease (especially since we had no idea what we were doing). Nick was great to work with, and amenable to all of our... Read More requests for announcements, speeches, and a unique bouquet ceremony. When we didn't have a particular song in mind for some parts of the reception, he recommended songs and music genres based on our likes and dislikes. During the reception, the music was great! People were always on the dance floor. EVERYONE came out on the dance at some point during the night because of Nick's variety. I received compliments on music from our college friends as well as my parents' friends. Great selections. Overall, my husband and I are very happy we chose Nick and Hill Country DJ for our wedding. Great service at an affordable price - what is better? Thank you, Nick!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsay T

We hired Hill Country DJ for our wedding in December. Nick Salzetti was the DJ for our event and he did a great job! He spent about an hour before the event getting to know our music preferences, styles, etc and was highly organized leading up to the event. He was really... Read More responsive and helped us accommodate some special requests. Night-of, Nick went above and beyond by helping to keep the timeline moving. Best of all, the dance floor was PACKED the entire night and Nick was able to help create the party atmosphere we wanted! Would hire him again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Diana B

We absolutely loved DJ Marco! At our final meeting we still weren't sure about most of our music and songs but he was able to help us figure out the feel we wanted to have with each part of our wedding. Then during the reception we gave him free reign to read the crowd and he... Read More did an excellent job! Many guest told us he picked all the right music from the ceremony to the reception. It was a pleasure working with Hill Country DJ and Marco.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Josephine D

Marco was the best! He listened to our questions, rocked the dance floor, and did it all while handling my crazy family. We can't thank him enough, and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a DJ!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katie I

We loved working with Hill Country DJ! We had DJ Nick, and we were very impressed with him. He was professional, very skilled, easy going, and got my guests on the dance floor (which is a big deal; we had some pretty reserved family members who were busting a move!) He knew what... Read More songs to play to make sure people were having a good time, and he also did a beautiful job with the music for our ceremony. The planning portal also made selecting music very easy. Very affordable, great customer service, and a fun, wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Maria G

I had DJ Marco at our wedding and he was everything we wanted in a DJ and more. At our final meeting he ran through everything from the ceremony all the way to the very last song we wanted to hear. He also brought up ideas like an anniversary dance and a private dance (just me... Read More and my husband with no one else around) that we would never even have thought of on our own. He also helped us in making a timeline that had a great flow throughout the night. At the wedding, he kept the dance floor going with both upbeat and slower songs. He knew exactly what he was doing and made every announcement we asked for. We only heard great things from our guests at the end of the night. Thank you so much Marco!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Kristin C

We used DJ Nick for our wedding on 2/27/16 and we were very happy! He was easy to work with and very responsive. We were specifically not looking for the amped-up, club-like DJ experience and he accommodated us by striking the perfect balance!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Jessica O

Wedding Date: 4/9/2016 DJ Mitch did my wedding and was fantastic. He did a great job mixing up country music along with some pop/hip hop and Latin music. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Kate H

We had the pleasure of Floyd's DJ skills at our wedding. In preparing for the day, Floyd asked great questions and took the time to get to know our music vibe. We wanted to share our own playlists just so he could get a better sense of our taste and he was very open to this. I'm... Read More from Texas but live in California and he was very easy to work with remotely. We received so many compliments on how fun the music was for the dance portion of the night and all of the music for the ceremony was seamless. We had some last minute layout changes due to weather and Floyd was flexible and didn't miss a beat. I also think that Floyd was a very good value for the quality of his DJ skills. Thanks Floyd!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Jennifer B

DJ MARCO! We had DJ Marco at our wedding, and our guests never left the dance floor! He was incredibly accommodating with all of our questions, and is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. The music was amazing (we deferred to him for most of the dancing except for a few... Read More choices), and he announced everything for us so we didn't have to hire a separate MC. I'm so glad we chose Marco - he was ultra-responsive, and his experience as a wedding planner's assistant helped us with a lot of details since we didn't hire a professional coordinator. Our guests can't stop telling us how great a night they had - thank you again Marco!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Callie C

We used DJ Nick for our wedding at The Allan House and could not have been more pleased! Our friends and family are still talking about the epic dancing and variety of music at our wedding. We wanted more modern music and less of the typical wedding dance music, and DJ Nick... Read More really listened to our requests and read the crowd very well. 5 stars!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Jennifer B

DJ Nick did my wedding at Sacred Oaks Camp Lucy in November. He did a great job. During the ceremony I only had picked one song for the processional and one for me and I should have picked two for the processional because it took longer and there was silence as the last of my... Read More bridesmaids and flower girls walked down but oh well. The music was great and we danced a good amount. Thanks for a good job DJ Nick!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Sarah Grace W

DJ Floyd was awesome! Everyone was dancing and getting crazy and I love how he incorporated songs that I specifically requested (even if one of them was definitely not going to get people out on the dance floor, and I wanted it played because it was an inside joke for a big... Read More group of the people there). He kept a lot of people out on the dance floor all the way up until it was time to go. And even though we had been dancing for hours, a lot of guests weren't ready to stop! I had multiple friends come up to me saying it was one of the most fun receptions they had been to and a BIG part of that goes to Floyd and keeping the party hopping all the way through! He definitely kept in mind requests that I made for songs. He also helped me think of genres of music and songs for specific parts of the wedding I hadn't even thought about and had no idea of. Floyd was also flexible and even when there were multiple changes about who was giving toasts/speeches/if there was going to be a father/daughter dance, he was good with all of it and just did his thing. Would recommend Hill Country DJ/ DJ Floyd for anyone that wants to have a lot of dancing at their wedding- he's great at reading the crowd and keeping people out on the dance floor!