Holiday Market - Wedding Cakes

serving All of Metro-Detroit

Bakery Shoppe - Wedding Cakes

Dessert may be the last item your guests taste, but you'll want to leave them with a lasting impression. As the 2009 winner of Hour Magazine's Best Cake Award, we take pride in creating quality cakes that look gorgeous and taste phenomenal.

$ – Inexpensive

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

1203 S. Main Street, Royal Oak, MI serving All of Metro-Detroit (248) 541-1414

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Andrea S

The cake was absolutely delicious. Our guests couldn't get enough. It's the first time I've been to a wedding where there wasn't cake left sitting at the tables. They worked with us so well and it turned out perfect

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Sarah S

We used Holiday Market for our wedding cake on May 14. Leanne was such a great person to work with. She was very helpful, sweet, & quick to respond. The cake was so good! We received so many compliments on it, both how it looked & how it tasted. Plus they offer a free cake... Read More on your 1 year anniversary! I would highly recommend them for any of your cake needs!

Cake was to die for!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Caroline H

Cake was moist even 2 days after the wedding!!!! I am going to use them in the future FOR SURE! And the show special was a GREAT deal!!!! they say you can't alter it much, but there are some great additions (bling ribbon, regular ribbon, dots, flowers) I loved it!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jenna M

Holiday Market made the BEST wedding cake. Their flavors are amazing, we had white cake with cannoli filling. It looked beautiful and exactly as we envisioned. Delivery was easy and on time. Great prices.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Michelle B

We purchased from the canton location. They made our mini cake and dessert table. Very professional, nice, and helpful! All the dessert was delish too.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kim W

Holiday Market was soooo easy to work with and so affordable for such great quality. The cake was beautiful - and delicious! We got so many compliments on the mocha filling.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Vivian H

We discovered Holiday Market on TheKnot, where several other reviewers gave them positive reviews. We spoke with the baking coordinators (Sarah and Leanne, I think) on the phone to discuss the flavors of cake and cupcakes we wanted, and to schedule an appointment for a tasting.... Read More Shortly after, we met with Sarah for our cupcake and cake tasting - “wow” is all we had to say. Holiday Market baked us four different flavors of cakes for us to try, and even let us take them home to allow our family to sample them. On the wedding day, they brought our cupcakes and wedding cake promptly to our reception location. We received many positive comments from our guests on the cake and cupcakes (especially the salted-caramel flavor), and many of our guests went for second and third helpings! All-in-all, we highly recommend Holiday Market for your wedding baking needs. The staff is very personable, professional, and prompt - and the cakes are delicious!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Samantha B

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious - we had a white cake with raspberry mousse and it was excellent. We also did cupcakes for our guests, and did the same flavor as the cake as well as a chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse - also delicious! I know you're supposed to... Read More save the top tier of the cake and eat on your one year anniversary, but I am kind of dying to eat it now (2 weeks after) - it was SO good! We knew the cupcakes were good too, because after ordering 200 of the, only 10 of them remained at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Mary Clare H

All of our guests commented that the cake was delicious! They are very reasonably priced and easy to work with! Definitely go with the chocolate hazelnut filling- it was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Mary S

I was charged $250 for a cake stand I didn't damage. When I called to ask about this charge, I told the owner Leanne I wanted the cake stand if it is damaged and I have to pay for it. I was told it was thrown out. After calling back and speaking with Sandy, I was told it was on... Read More her desk for weeks and just thrown out days ago. One of them is lying. The other person is giving me the runaround.

2017-04-20T15:08:54 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear you thought the cake was AMAZING! It was absolutely beautiful and a star design in our books. The cake was delivered with the stand in great condition and unfortunately it was returned to us in 2 pieces. We have to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Stephanie C

The price is amazing, and the taste of the cake? Even more so. I couldn't believe the quality of my cupcakes and cutting cake, especially at the fraction of the cost at most bakeries. You NEED to use Holiday Market - they're accommodating and kind, and the taste is magical. You... Read More really couldn't ask for a better cake vendor!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Andrea L

We used Holiday Market for our wedding cake as well as the cupcakes at my bridal shower. After the shower, so many people said they couldn't wait for our cake because of how amazing they were! My best friend used Holiday for her wedding cake as well, and I can say it about both... Read More her wedding and mine that it is the BEST wedding cake you will ever eat. We were able to get 4 different flavors and the design on the cake was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Amanda Z

Our cake from the Holiday Market was amazing - yellow cake with salted caramel mousse, chocolate cake with raspberry jam, and yellow cake with lemon curd, all with vanilla buttercream - we recommend them! Working with them was easy and the tasting (custom made mini-cake to try a... Read More variety of flavors) was the best part!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kelly M

We used Holiday Market for our wedding cake and I am so happy we did! The cake was amazing and I love going back there for cakes and treats for other special events! We tried several bakeries in the metro Detroit area, but in terms of price and taste, Holiday Market was by far... Read More the absolute best! All the guests raved about how amazing the cake tasted and it looked absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Leeann L

We chose Holiday Market for our wedding cake vendor for our wedding in September. Communication with the staff was quick and easy and stress-free. We worked with Sarah and Leanne and they were extremely helpful through the whole process. The tasting was such a fun experience and... Read More really allowed us customize our flavors and style. Holiday Market's cakes are not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. Our experience was wonderful and the end product was even more beautiful and delicious than we imagined!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa A

We used Holiday Market for our wedding. We chose cupcakes and a small cutting cake. Leanne and Sarah sat down with us and let us sample a variety of choices. They were patient with us as we were making choices, and provided us with many options when we were unsure of styles/set... Read More up options. On the day of the wedding, the Holiday Market staff did a beautiful job of setting up the cupcake display! Not only did everything look nice, the cupcakes tasted amazing!! We received many complements on how yummy they were!! I would recommend using this reliable, affordable company to anyone that has a future event!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lauren K

The cake was delicious!!! I am not a huge cake person but this bakery has made me become one I think. We loved working with Leanne throughout the entire experience. We were very impressed with the professionalism at the tasting which is a big reason as to why we chose them. We... Read More can't wait to get the anniversary cake in a year! Thank you Holiday Market!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lara K

On relatively short notice, Holiday Market was able to work us in for a small display cake. We really appreciated their willingness to work with us. The cake was pretty and reasonably priced. It tasted good, but was nothing special (then again we were going cheap and didn't... Read More get anything fancy). We ended up using Costco sheet cakes to feed a majority of the guests, and Costco won the taste test.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nikki P

Our wedding cake was amazing. I'm gluten free and a lot of my family is as well. I wanted to be able to eat my wedding cake obviously but we wanted a cake that everyone would enjoy and not just say it's good for being gluten free. Our cake was a hit and majority of the people... Read More didn't realize was gluten free. The best and even one of the most inexpensive gluten free cakes we could find. I would highly recommend them and would get a cake done here again for sure.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Renee C

I got my wedding cake from Holiday Market based off of a picture of a cake that I saw on Pinterest and they made the cake exactly as I wanted. The flavors were on point and the design was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Samantha N

Easiest decision of the whole wedding process! The cake was absolutely delicious, we had multiple people at the wedding asking for seconds. Not to mentions the prices were great! When the cake arrived to the venue, it was so much more beautiful in person than in pictures of the... Read More design I wanted. It was such an easy and stress free process working with Leanne and the rest of the staff at Holiday Market. Will definitely use them for events in the future and highly highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelley S

Holiday Market did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The tasting we went to first was delicious and we picked two different flavors for our wedding cake, cannoli filling and caramel filling! They even were able to create the nautical wedding design we wanted! We received so... Read More many compliments on how good it was! We can't wait to get another cake from them soon!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Holiday Market and Leanne Stadler. The cake? Amazing. The artistry so impressive! The service? beyond reproach. I will send every bride I can to Holiday Market! Best Wedding Cake Ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Lindsey K

The cake was amazing! Leanne was also great to work with and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. I would highly recommend Holiday Market for you wedding cake. We were able to choose two different kinds of cakes and both were very good. I have received many compliments on... Read More how good the cake was!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Paige C

We got our wedding cake from Holiday Market and have gotten many compliments from guests on how good it was! We went with a simple two tier cake for our cake and did sheet cakes for the rest of the guests. We got 4 different kinds of cakes, which is definitely not something that... Read More most bakeries can do, especially on a budget! They were easy to work with, and the cake tasting was a lot of fun as well! We will even get a fresh cake on our 1 year anniversary! We would definitely recommend them in the future!