Holiday Market - Wedding Cakes

serving All of Metro-Detroit

Bakery Shoppe - Wedding Cakes

Dessert may be the last item your guests taste, but you'll want to leave them with a lasting impression. As the 2009 winner of Hour Magazine's Best Cake Award, we take pride in creating quality cakes that look gorgeous and taste phenomenal.

$ – Inexpensive

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

1203 S. Main Street, Royal Oak, MI serving All of Metro-Detroit (248) 541-1414

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Andrea S

The cake was absolutely delicious. Our guests couldn't get enough. It's the first time I've been to a wedding where there wasn't cake left sitting at the tables. They worked with us so well and it turned out perfect

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Sarah S

We used Holiday Market for our wedding cake on May 14. Leanne was such a great person to work with. She was very helpful, sweet, & quick to respond. The cake was so good! We received so many compliments on it, both how it looked & how it tasted. Plus they offer a free cake... Read More on your 1 year anniversary! I would highly recommend them for any of your cake needs!

Cake was to die for!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Caroline H

Cake was moist even 2 days after the wedding!!!! I am going to use them in the future FOR SURE! And the show special was a GREAT deal!!!! they say you can't alter it much, but there are some great additions (bling ribbon, regular ribbon, dots, flowers) I loved it!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Stephanie C

The price is amazing, and the taste of the cake? Even more so. I couldn't believe the quality of my cupcakes and cutting cake, especially at the fraction of the cost at most bakeries. You NEED to use Holiday Market - they're accommodating and kind, and the taste is magical. You... Read More really couldn't ask for a better cake vendor!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Andrea L

We used Holiday Market for our wedding cake as well as the cupcakes at my bridal shower. After the shower, so many people said they couldn't wait for our cake because of how amazing they were! My best friend used Holiday for her wedding cake as well, and I can say it about both... Read More her wedding and mine that it is the BEST wedding cake you will ever eat. We were able to get 4 different flavors and the design on the cake was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Amanda Z

Our cake from the Holiday Market was amazing - yellow cake with salted caramel mousse, chocolate cake with raspberry jam, and yellow cake with lemon curd, all with vanilla buttercream - we recommend them! Working with them was easy and the tasting (custom made mini-cake to try a... Read More variety of flavors) was the best part!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kelly M

We used Holiday Market for our wedding cake and I am so happy we did! The cake was amazing and I love going back there for cakes and treats for other special events! We tried several bakeries in the metro Detroit area, but in terms of price and taste, Holiday Market was by far... Read More the absolute best! All the guests raved about how amazing the cake tasted and it looked absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Leeann L

We chose Holiday Market for our wedding cake vendor for our wedding in September. Communication with the staff was quick and easy and stress-free. We worked with Sarah and Leanne and they were extremely helpful through the whole process. The tasting was such a fun experience and... Read More really allowed us customize our flavors and style. Holiday Market's cakes are not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. Our experience was wonderful and the end product was even more beautiful and delicious than we imagined!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa A

We used Holiday Market for our wedding. We chose cupcakes and a small cutting cake. Leanne and Sarah sat down with us and let us sample a variety of choices. They were patient with us as we were making choices, and provided us with many options when we were unsure of styles/set... Read More up options. On the day of the wedding, the Holiday Market staff did a beautiful job of setting up the cupcake display! Not only did everything look nice, the cupcakes tasted amazing!! We received many complements on how yummy they were!! I would recommend using this reliable, affordable company to anyone that has a future event!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lauren K

The cake was delicious!!! I am not a huge cake person but this bakery has made me become one I think. We loved working with Leanne throughout the entire experience. We were very impressed with the professionalism at the tasting which is a big reason as to why we chose them. We... Read More can't wait to get the anniversary cake in a year! Thank you Holiday Market!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lara K

On relatively short notice, Holiday Market was able to work us in for a small display cake. We really appreciated their willingness to work with us. The cake was pretty and reasonably priced. It tasted good, but was nothing special (then again we were going cheap and didn't... Read More get anything fancy). We ended up using Costco sheet cakes to feed a majority of the guests, and Costco won the taste test.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nikki P

Our wedding cake was amazing. I'm gluten free and a lot of my family is as well. I wanted to be able to eat my wedding cake obviously but we wanted a cake that everyone would enjoy and not just say it's good for being gluten free. Our cake was a hit and majority of the people... Read More didn't realize was gluten free. The best and even one of the most inexpensive gluten free cakes we could find. I would highly recommend them and would get a cake done here again for sure.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Renee C

I got my wedding cake from Holiday Market based off of a picture of a cake that I saw on Pinterest and they made the cake exactly as I wanted. The flavors were on point and the design was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Samantha N

Easiest decision of the whole wedding process! The cake was absolutely delicious, we had multiple people at the wedding asking for seconds. Not to mentions the prices were great! When the cake arrived to the venue, it was so much more beautiful in person than in pictures of the... Read More design I wanted. It was such an easy and stress free process working with Leanne and the rest of the staff at Holiday Market. Will definitely use them for events in the future and highly highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelley S

Holiday Market did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The tasting we went to first was delicious and we picked two different flavors for our wedding cake, cannoli filling and caramel filling! They even were able to create the nautical wedding design we wanted! We received so... Read More many compliments on how good it was! We can't wait to get another cake from them soon!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Holiday Market and Leanne Stadler. The cake? Amazing. The artistry so impressive! The service? beyond reproach. I will send every bride I can to Holiday Market! Best Wedding Cake Ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Lindsey K

The cake was amazing! Leanne was also great to work with and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. I would highly recommend Holiday Market for you wedding cake. We were able to choose two different kinds of cakes and both were very good. I have received many compliments on... Read More how good the cake was!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Paige C

We got our wedding cake from Holiday Market and have gotten many compliments from guests on how good it was! We went with a simple two tier cake for our cake and did sheet cakes for the rest of the guests. We got 4 different kinds of cakes, which is definitely not something that... Read More most bakeries can do, especially on a budget! They were easy to work with, and the cake tasting was a lot of fun as well! We will even get a fresh cake on our 1 year anniversary! We would definitely recommend them in the future!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Kelsy R

We got our cake and grooms cake from the holiday market and they were delicious! everyone loved the cake! and they give you a cake on your 1 year anniversary so you do not have to save the top! Highly recommend the holiday market for all your cake needs!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Patty B

Holiday Market did an amazing job with our cake! Leanne was always prompt and helpful with my initial questions, and was so easy to work with through the whole process. My husband and I had different styles in mind for the cake - Holiday perfectly executed a mix of both of them... Read More and it was beautiful. Now, on to the flavor - wow! The frosting was amazing, the filling was to die for, and the cake was so moist! We didn't have much left over, but what we did tasted just as fresh a few days later as it did on our wedding day. I highly recommend Holiday Market for your wedding, special event, or just because!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Jeni A

Holiday market does a wonderful job with wedding cakes! From the cake tasting up until the final product everything went smoothly and the frosting is absolutely amazing!

Beautiful & Tasted AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Courtney P

Leanne helped us with cake testing, and deciding on our flavors. She was extremely helpful, professional, and took care of us every step of the way. The cake turned out BEAUTIFUL, and was THE BEST cake I've ever had. The oreo mousse was delicious, and the red velvet cake was to... Read More die for. Thank you SO much for making our cake absolutely PERFECT!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jamie V

We had a great experience with Holiday Market and Leanne! The cake tasting was wonderful (and great to take home leftovers!) and very helpful. Leanne was very upfront with what options cost more and helped us get the look we wanted within our budget. The cake looked better... Read More than we expected and tasted amazing! They made the process very easy, I only wish they could have more help answering calls/e-mails as I know they are very busy! We will definitely be using Holiday Market for more events in the future!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Serena E

My new husband and I simply cannot express how amazingly delicious our cake was !! not a single person didn't like it and we are so looking forward to our free cake next year already!! They were on time, never bothered me on my wedding day and things were simply "there" when I... Read More arrived, a super must have for any bride to be on the day of!!!

Absolutely Delicious

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Amanda K

Leanne and the Holiday Market bakery prepared such a "sweet" addition to our wedding and a true talking point for all the guests; having a smaller wedding, we figured we'd have more cake left over at the end of the night, but not one piece was left (with most guests humbly... Read More sharing they had two pieces!). My husband, who isn't necessarily one for sweets, absolutely loved their cake, as well. I couldn't have asked for better!