Timeless tradition and service excellence

Whether your wedding is going to be an intimate gathering or a bustling ballroom celebration, Hyatt Regency Orlando offers seven unique venues to host events such as the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner and more. Our full-service catering team will work with you to create your ideal wedding menus, as well as the plan for your perfect wedding cake. Relax before your big day at our full-service spa, or spend time at charming eateries, the salon and any of our three pools.

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

9801 International Drive, Orlando, FL (407) 284-1234
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 ann y

We looked at all the elite hotel venues in Orlando as 90% of our guests were coming from out of town. We are so glad we choose Hyatt Regency Orlando for service, style, and value. The entire staff made our night memorable for us and our guests. Jennifer went above and beyond.... Read More She was extremely professional, straightforward, and accommodating. She won a trip to Mexico from Hyatt for being a star employee (much deserved!) and SHE CALLED US FROM HER VACATION TRIP to check in with us. That commitment to service is why any bride should feel comfortable booking the Hyatt as her venue. The ballroom chandeliers are stunning, the food was great, and they included signature cocktails in their package. They include in their packages what many other hotels of their caliber charge a lot extra for. We were really able to add special touches because of this! We did choose the most high-end liquor package but the wine was amazing. Our family really knows their wine and was impressed. We are still getting comments on how great the food was and they handled food allergies flawlessly. Our surf and turf was delicious and both proteins cooked gorgeously. Our specialty deserts from Chef Alain exceeded expectations and was a lovely tribute to my husband’s mother. The valet crew helped us with all the presents, decor, and honeymoon bags. Since our first visit to tour the property the bell hops remembered us and treated us like royalty. They made the weekend easier for certain. Doing the room blocks and arranging our mostly out of town wedding guests was well handled. The room rates were very competitive and you can earn points on your block! Our honeymoon suite was palatial and made getting ready with my girls a breeze. All of our guests enjoyed their rooms and the pools. We got our nails done in the spa and it was gorgeous! What a way to relax and start the weekend with a heavenly pedicure. Hyatt also offers bonus hotel points for booking a wedding that was more generous than any other hotel, we had many of the nights on our honeymoon covered due to this! Everything was so lovely and Jennifer was rock solid. We have already talked about having anniversary celebrations there because it was such a great experience. Thank you Jennifer and the Hyatt!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Erin S

The Hyatt Regency Orlando team defines excellence - look no further for any other wedding venue!!!!! Jennifer and her staff were absolutely amazing and made the entire experience incredible - from taking care of the hotel planning with such ease and professionalism, to hearing... Read More our vision and creating the most memorable evening of our lives - this was by far and away the BEST place for our wedding weekend celebration - not sure anyone else or any other venue could top it! The venue is absolutely stunning - and a relaxing and luxurious venue for all guests. Everything from the food, the ballrooms, cake, decor, etc went above and beyond everything we could have dreamed of..... I HIGHLY recommend for any event.... you will be blown away!

Our Ceremony and Reception Venue

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Tina G

I as the bride used Hyatt Regency Orlando as the venue for our pre-ceremony celebration, ceremony, and reception. It was an Indian and Chinese fusion wedding. My family went and saw many venues in the Orlando and Tampa and surrounding areas, and this was by far the best. It's a... Read More huge hotel with tons of ballrooms and guest rooms which can accommodate both large and small weddings. Pool deck area is available as well. It is very modern, clean, beautiful... nothing looks old or outdated. There are a ton of artistic alcoves around for beautiful pictures... I could go on and on. I would really like to say though, that the staff could not have been more pleasant to work with. So accommodating, so experienced. I worked with Jennifer Smith, and it was the best decision. You will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Christina S

I could not have pick a better place for our wedding. Jennifer Smith was the greatest. She was always there to answer any questions we had. We got married in Feb. 2018. We started looking in Jan 2017. The Hyatt was the 2nd place we looked at and we were sold. We decided to have... Read More our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all under one roof. From planning to the final bubble send off, it was the most incredible experience! Central Florida Brides... you need to choose the Hyatt Regency as your venue of chose. Thank you so much to the entire Hyatt staff. You were all amazing! Jennifer you helped make our day extra special!

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Alia D

Jennifer Smith was our main point of contact for the wedding. She was amazing to work with and even recommended some great vendors for us to look into. The venue itself is very nice and there are many areas for photo opportunities. Jennifer was very prompt in communication and... Read More above all she was very professional which is what I looked for in my vendors. Thank you for working with us Jennifer!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Lauren J

Jennifer was the main contact at the hotel and was fabulous. She always responded promptly. She was so flexible with doing whatever we wanted and the wedding was everything we envisioned. The tasting was so much fun. We got a completely custom cake included. The suite included... Read More the night of the wedding was incredible. The service staff was so attentive. We also used the spa for hair and makeup and they were great. The ceremony on the veranda was beautiful. I had booked this venue as a destination wedding and had not seen the venue prior to booking. I was so impressed I wouldn’t change a thing. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Nikisha K

Jennifer and her team were amazing. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, organizing setups with different vendors, but the Hyatt Regency and Jennifer made it so easy. She was their to answer any questions we had, walked us through step by step. From when we first met... Read More Jennifer and began planning our wedding, it is easy to see how she would be a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend anyone looking to get married at the Hyatt Regency ask for Jennifer, it will be one of the best decision you’ll make while planning your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Melissa O

Amazing ... simply amazing that’s what I will describe about this venue and the staff. Jennifer and Tracy (wedding coordinators) were extraordinary and beyond helpful with all wedding as well as prep. I didn’t have a wedding planner and they helped me to put together all... Read More details. Food to die for!!! All our guests were very impressed with everything we served. The hotel, amenities and of course the luxurious wedding suite was gorgeous!!! If you want you Big day to be perfect we highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Scherina A

If you wan't to feel like absolute ROYALTY on your wedding weekend then this is your place. Literally, they took care of and have everything you could ask for. The team is just incredible. Once you book here, you have Jennifer who is amazing with communication and getting you... Read More everything you could ask for. You also get an amazing team of planners - Tracy and Ashley, who take care of all of your details on your big day. They make everything seem so easy! My wedding was so unforgettable, we are still on cloud nine from it all and it was thanks to these amazing ladies (we seriously owe you guys a lifetime of thank-you's!), the Hyatt, and all staff members we encountered. Every person, from arriving to parking services, to check in, to the chefs made our weekend just magical. You will not regret having your wedding here - we did not want to leave! The hotel itself is insanely gorgeous with so much to do - pools, restaurants, bars, etc., we have not had any negative comments from our guests about anything including food. Since we had a fusion wedding with traditional American foods and Indian foods I thought that would be a task, nope! They partner with a couple amazing Indian restaurants! I can go on forever, but thank you so much for making that day the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Eliana S

Jennifer and her team at the Hyatt Regency are wonderful to work with! The service provided leading up to and the day of our wedding was unbelievable. Our wedding felt like a dream come true! Thank you Jennifer!

A+ Service, beautiful venue, flawless execution

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Krystle C

I had my wedding in March at the Hyatt Regency. All of my guests had to fly in to Orlando for my wedding and they all stayed at the hotel. The rooms are comfortable and beautiful, the hotel offers enough to keep everyone occupied and happy and I can’t say enough about The... Read More Rocks and The Diner. I think everyone just alternated between those two places and were great gathering spots for family and for after event drinks. . Jennifer and her team at the Hyatt were amazing, supportive and flexible. Our tasting was professional and creative and delicious and the reception was pulled off flawlessly. The team was responsive and never made us feel like our questions were too small. On the day of the wedding it rained and we weren’t able to have it outside, but you would have thought we planned to have it inside with how smoothly it all went. The team was present and my husband and I felt like celebrities the entire weekend. Food, service, hotel rooms, restaurants, the hotel itself, the staff etc. It was just perfect.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Amanda F

My husband and I booked with this venue when they were still the Peabody Orlando. At first, we were very concerned about what the (surprise) change of ownership and name would mean for our wedding, but the whole wedding department staff was awesome through the whole thing.... Read More Jennifer will answer any question you have. She is great. Nearly everything for the reception is included in the cost, which is nice.

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 Melanie H

The Peabody Orlando is an excellent location to have your wedding. Juan Guzman and his catering staff did an amazing job. Juan always answered my e-mails and phone calls in a timely and professional manner. My tasting was out of this world. I wanted a indonesian style dish... Read More and his chef hit the dish spot on. My family and I were very impressed. It was nice to look at my guests plates and see them all empty. Money well spent! My red velvet wedding cake was also delicious! During our wedding the staff was extremely professional and made sure we were taken care of. We did have a small hick up but the staff manager took care of it. I would highly recommend The Peabody Orlando and Juan Guzman The Catering Services Manager. Thanks again to the entire team!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 12/25/2012 Priscilla R

We could not be any happier for our choice in selecting The Peabody Orlando as our venue for our wedding. Everything was perfect from the time we came to look at the property until the wedding day was over. Juan Guzman helped me so much throughout the planning process and he is... Read More a pleasure to work with. He definitely made sure that everything ran smoothly and that I didn't have to worry about anything. Our wedding was beautiful and all of the guests have commented on how beautiful the property is, how kind the staff was, and how classy and elegant the wedding was. The bridesmaids and I had the bridal suite the night before and were able to all get ready together. The guys also had a suite to get ready in. We loved the rooms we had. We then went to our church for the ceremony and came back for pictures, cocktail hour, and reception. There are so many spots on the property for pictures. We took advantage of that and the pictures came out fabulous. We had a lot of out of town guests and this hotel was the perfect location for that. The food was amazing and the cake was recreated from a picture I had found and it was lovely. Everything that I have to say is positive. We had so much fun! Thank you for everything!

awesome

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Jothi N

We were very happy to have selected The Peabody hotel for our daughter's wedding. Juan Guzman is a very nice person to work with. He and his crew were around all day providing assistance whenever needed and made sure everything went well. We value Juan's friendliness,... Read More understanding, and professionalism. Our daughter Sudha, son-in-law Asok, and all our friends were praising Juan's kindness, gentle manner, and timely help he provided. We feel that he is a treasure for the hotel to have him in their staff.

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Debbie D

Just had our daughter's wedding at the Peabody and couldn't have asked for a better venue. From the moment we first looked at it until the very end of the brunch the morning after, it was perfection! Anything and everything we asked for, was done. We had both the ceremony,... Read More cocktail hour, reception and a brunch the day after there and each one was exactly the way we had planned. The food is absolutely delicious and the staff goes above and beyond to cater to your every whim. The sales and catering staff is unbelievable to work with and have become like family to us. This place will make all your dreams come true :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Shonyasha H

First off I must say that Juan Guzman is amazing... Being able to have my wedding at such a top class venue meant everything to me, and it would not have been possible had it not been of an amazing wedding planner who introduced us to Juan. On me wedding day Juan escorted... Read More myself and my bridal party to the ceremony location, that meant a lot to me! The ceremony space, reception space looked amazing, and Juan made sure that all of the food and service was up to our standards as the night progressed he was right there making sure that everything went as planned. At the end of the day my wedding ceremony was amazing and my reception was out if this world. The Peabody provided great food, great drinks, and out of this world services. My wedding guest expressed how amazing everything was.. From the bottom of my heart thank you Juan and the whole Peabody orlando team, for making my special day better than words can describe!

Ceremony/reception

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Heather H

Amazing!!! I could not have had my wedding at a better location. Juan Guzman made this experience at The Peabody that much better. He is so wonderful to work with. He went above and beyond to make our wedding unbelievable. He was easy to get in contact with if needed and always... Read More responded quickly with questions I had. The Peabody itself is beautiful from outside spaces, ballrooms, and guest rooms. We had no issues and would recommend The Peabody to anyone. One talk with Jusn and you'll be sold. He is simply amazing!!!

mom

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 carla c

It was a super, super great experience. I don't have to worry for anything the day and the months before of my daughter's wedding because I have Juan Guzman that help me in all for the wedding. Everything was perfect that night!!! I recommend The Peabody of Orlando and Juan... Read More Guzman for all the brides.

This venue has it all!

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Jessica E

The Peabody Orlando was the perfect venue for our wedding! From the ballrooms to the newly renovated guest rooms, every corner of the hotel is beautiful. The service was top notch and the food prepared by the Peabody's talented chefs always exceeded our expectations. We were... Read More especially pleased with the Peabody's outstanding team of pastry chefs and the fabulous wedding cake that they created for our event! If you are looking for an elegant and sophisticated venue for your wedding, we highly recommend the Peabody Orlando.

Love this place

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Diana T

The best hotel in the world

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Natalie T

We loved having our wedding at the Peabody Hotel. The entire staff was very professional and attentive. We really appreciate Juan Guzman, he went above and beyond for us. We felt we did not have to worry about anything. On our wedding day everything went smooth. I can honestly... Read More say that all I had to do was just be there. We never had to be thinking of what is missing, what needs to be done next, or where this person is. The staff had already planned things ahead for us. We truly enjoyed our wedding. Our guests were amazed; they all loved the food, the service, and attention. As of my husband, he can only say WOW. We are both very thankful for making our special day unforgettable. We recommend this vendor to any new bride and groom.

Wedding at The Peabody

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 F Y

I really enjoyed having my wedding at the Peabody because the location is BEAUTIFUL, and have a lot of picturesque backdrops. The staff have a lot of experience so 1. They can handle brides when they go crazy and overboard on details, and 2. They have the know-how to handle... Read More everything on the day of the wedding. Even though I had a lot of concerns before the wedding (about every little thing, not necessarily the Peabody), but when everything came together, I realized there was nothing to be concerned about. I also really appreciated that the hotel coordinated everything with my vendors so that I didn't have to contact them to tell them what time they need to be at the hotel to set up, etc.

Meet The Manager

Jennifer Smith

Jennifer Smith, Event Sales Manager, at Hyatt Regency Orlando, is one of Central Florida’s most acclaimed wedding specialists. With more than 22 years of experience, Jennifer is our very own Wedding Expert. Her passion for creating memorable experiences and offering couples a truly stress-free, flawless celebration is evident in every one of the more than 600 weddings Jennifer has coordinated.