Your dreams come true at I DO

Located in the historic district of Shelbyville, Ky; a cozy bridal boutique with vision of making every brides wedding dress shopping experience what they have always dreamed. Bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses and even tuxedo rentals for men! We are sure to provide you all the services you need to make this a one stop shop for wedding essentials. We feel a beautiful bride is a reflection of how she feels in a beautiful dress, and we want to be the very beginning of her dreams coming true.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

926 Main St, Shelbyville, KY (502) 437-0466
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/01/2017

I searched at several different bridal shops for my dress and no others made me feel as welcomed and comfortable as I Do. Susan and Amber were amazing to work with and made the experience amazing. They have a beautiful selection of gowns. I went to I Do twice and the second time... Read More Susan had a new dress pulled for me to try on and that ended up being my perfect dress! I highly recommend that brides in search of a dress check out I Do before anywhere else!

2017-04-18T13:15:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations! We're so happy you are apart of the I DO family. You're going to be beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Mallory G

Even though I didn't end up purchasing my dress here, due to my time frame, my experience at I Do was the BEST out of all the places I went to. It was so personal and I didn't feel pressured or rushed at all. They were absolutely amazing to work with and have a ton of other... Read More vendors information to help you with your big day. Thank you all so much!!

2017-08-29T13:55:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mallory for your kind words! We were so happy to be able to assist you during your visit and we are happy that your found your dream dress!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kaitlyn S

I had such a fantastic experience at I Do with my mom and soon to be mother in law! Amber pulled about a million dresses for me and was so patient as she got me in and out of them. We had the whole boutique to ourselves and I didn't feel rushed in any way, I honestly think they... Read More would've let me try on every dress until I found "the one." I ended up leaving after having purchased a WToo gown that had JUST arrived at their store a few days prior--I was the first one to try it on there. My moms were in tears, as were a few of the employees. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend I Do to anyone wanting to feel like a truly cherished and pampered queen.

2017-04-18T13:14:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words sweet girl! That dress was made for you and it arrived just in time for that reason! You're going to be a stunning bride!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Lexie D

I had such a wonderful experience at I Do! Cannot say enough good things. The staff was so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable, welcome and at home. Not pushy and extremely understanding, truly kind people. In terms of... Read More dresses and selection, I Do has a variety of dresses and brands that are reasonably priced. I'm so happy I got my wedding dress at I Do!

2018-01-02T11:32:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lexie for your sweet words! We are so thrilled you found your back to us and truly enjoyed our time with you and your family! We are glad our service was reciprocated in the way we intend all of our brides... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Cassie F

Susan, the shop owner, was such a great help along the way. I already knew what bridesmaids dresses I wanted and she helped keep everything in our budget! She made sure that everything came in on time and kept a great line of communication. We didn't even have to visit the... Read More store. She told me what measurements my bridesmaids needed and ordered the dress based on those measurements. I would highly recommend this Boutique and a chance to work with Susan.

2017-11-30T19:23:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cassie! We are so happy we were able to service your bridesmaids and get exactly what you wanted while making the process as easy and seamless as possible. We are so happy that our customers receive the customer service we strive... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mandy B

I loved my experience here. The salon is so charming and the staff is extremely warm and welcoming. Amber and Susan were amazing!!! They were so flexible in ordering in loaner dresses for me to try on when I was having some troubles in finding a certain style. Amber responded... Read More promptly to any questions I had via Facebook before my visit and is incredibly knowledgable. Susan is one of the sweetest ladies! Her words were so kind and she made me feel like such a beautiful bride. You can tell they are passionate about what they do, and above all care most about putting the bride first.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

I had the absolute best experience at I Do. Susan and Amber are incredibly welcoming and give you their full attention during your appointment. The first time I visited I had the shop entirely to myself, and when I called to see if I could come back the next day, they somehow... Read More managed to fit me into a fully booked day. I was totally confused about what I wanted at this point, and they were so patient with me. They spent so much time, and pulled so many dresses for me, but I was never rushed or pushed to buy. Eventually Amber narrowed in on what I was looking for, and found the perfect dress for me. I can't recommend them enough for a fantastic dress shopping experience!

2017-10-25T09:27:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Caryn for this review! We are so thrilled you found your dream dress, and that we were able to provide you a great experience! You were simply a breath of fresh air!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelly C

Going to I Do-A Bridal Boutique was an experience every Bride dreams of having when looking for your dream dress. Susan and Amber did everything they could to make me feel welcomed into their store and made me feel more than confident in my decisions. I Do-A Bridal Boutique was... Read More an adorable boutique in the heart of a beautiful, historic town. They have an amazing selection of dresses and I was very impressed with the options that were put in front of me. I am so glad this was my first & last place to try on wedding dresses.

2017-10-25T09:29:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! So happy you enjoyed your experience with us! We are flattered that you loved our selection, and you found your dream dress!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Karey W

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this bridal shop! Susan and Amber are incredibly sweet and I felt like family from the moment I walked through the door! They helped me find a beautiful dress for my big day, we ordered our tuxes there, and Susan even did makeup for my... Read More day! Every interaction I had with them was wonderful I knew everything they were involved with would be perfect. They offered great suggestions for other vendors as well. They are the perfect resource for a bride and I could not recommend them enough!

2017-10-24T12:37:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Karey for your kind words! You truly became part of our family from your very first visit! We are so happy we were apart of your day in more ways than one! Congratulations on becoming a MRS!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Amy C

"I Do" was the first and only shop I visited when searching for my wedding dress. This cute little store is located right in the heart of my small home town. Susan and Amber were very accommodating, helpful, and experienced. While at the shop, I was the only bride they attended... Read More to. I was not limited to a certain number of dresses. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and found the dress of my dreams.

2017-10-25T09:29:57 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you found your dream dress and could do it right here at home! This is what we aim to do and we are thrilled that is paying off!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Paige D

Shopping at I Do was such a wonderful experience! From the moment you walk in the door Susan and Amber make you feel so welcome and find every dress that fits your criteria! I fell in love with a dress, but went to my next appointment, but nothing could compare to what I found... Read More at I Do! We came back a few days later to order, and they stayed late so we could come after work (we came from Lexington). I can't wait to go back to pick up my dress in a few months!

2017-08-29T13:56:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paige! You were stunning in that beautiful Stella York gown you have chosen to wear on your big day! We cannot wait to see you in it again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Aubrey H

This is a new boutique in Shelbyville Ky and after visiting a fair share of boutiques, this is the only one that provided the DREAM bridal experience. They schedule appointments to make sure that you, as the bride, are the focus of the consultants and are there dresses are... Read More specifically selected in such a way that they are unique and well worth visiting. There was not one hideous dress there, and it made it hard to choose which ones to try on first. I highly recommend them, as I myself will be getting my dress from I Do. They are even throughing a party for myself and the entourage I'm bringing to show The Dress to.

2017-04-18T13:18:35 Response from the vendor

Aubrey you wedding dress shopping experience will surely be one we wont forget! Your bride tribe was so enjoyable and the biggest we have hosted yet! I'm glad your experience with us was a fairytale experience. Cant wait to see pictures from your big day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Maria L

Susan and Amber are AMAZING women! I came all the way from Evansville to spend the day looking for my perfect dress in the Louisville area. These ladies made sure I was able to make it them by staying open after their closing hours! We went to 6 stores and Susan and Amber were... Read More the only ones who asked to see my ring! They truly made us feel like family with lots of hugs and patience! This experience isn't only about finding the perfect dress, but mostly about the experience and love that is shown with this decision. They are even doing some personal touches on the dress that I chose. I'm so excited to be working with these women for my bridesmaid dresses as well! Thank you for making this day so special for me! I highly recommend them!

2017-04-18T13:17:13 Response from the vendor

Maria thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored for you to be our very first bride to make your purchase!! We are forever grateful for you and so happy you made our grand opening day a memorable experience! We cannot wait... Read Less Read More

Susan Herrick & Amber Smith

Mother and Daughter in law with 20+ years combined experience ready to provide each bride an exceptional and unique shopping experience when looking for the dream dress!