The finest in wedding invitations and calligraphy

Since it opened in 1987, Inklinations has been owned and operated by husband and wife team, Earle and Anne Kantor. Offering the finest in invitations from Cranes, William Arthur, Encore, Smock, BT Elements and many more. We also offer calligraphy services by hand or machine.

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

100 Wooleys Lane, Great Neck, NY (516) 365-4940

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 12/21/2010 Antonette C

We loved working with Inklinations for our wedding invitations and stationary. This is a perfect place if you are easily overwhelmed by too many choices (as we were!) It's a small shop, terrific service, and the owners were kind enough to let us sit for hours looking through... Read More sample books, papers, and texts, and even let us photograph the samples so we could continue the decision making process at home. Wonderfully accommodating, respectful of our budget, and delightful all around. Highly Recommended!

2010-12-31T12:33:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind testimonial. All of us at Inklinations strive to make our customers have the best experience they can. Weddings are often overwhelming to plan so it is our pleasure to guide you through our part of the process. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Aileen M

My family has been working with Inklinations for years so when it came time to create my wedding invitations I knew exactly where to go. Anne was so patient and helpful with my mom and I while picking out the invitations. She helped us create a design that was exactly what we... Read More were looking for. Earle was so helpful with all the formatting, addresses, and names for the invitations. It was such a pleasure working with Anne and Earle, I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Madeline F

Earle and Anne are amazing at what they do! Inklinations was highly recommended to me because my best friend used Inklinations for machine printed calligraphy for her wedding invitations back in 2014 and she was very happy with the work that they did for her. I am so glad that... Read More she recommended Inklinations to me! Earle and his wife went above and beyond to make things as easy as possible for me and my invitations were not only finished the next day, but they also came out stunningly beautiful. I would highly recommend them to any bride or couple that is getting married and looking for an amazing service for their wedding invitations.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Danielle D

Earle and his wife are the best ever. They made the calligraphy on my wedding envelopes look great!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Claire M

Inklinations has been amazing through the whole process. They gave me great advice about wording the invitations and they were helpful finding what I needed. They even found horse related invitations for my bridal shower! I would definitely recommend them!

A Pleasure to Work With

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Mary W

What a pleasure to work with - I had visited some other invitation places/printers and Ann and Earl were the nicest and most helpful. They provide great guidance and insight, but are not pushy and let you take your time to think about things. It must be their years of... Read More experience! Their prices are in line with the other stores - I honestly did not even see better prices online for what I was looking for. I would only go back to them for my future printing and invitation needs.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Danielle K

Anne and Earle are the best. We set a budget and they did everything they could to show us beautiful samples within our budget. They guided us when we were unsure and allowed us to pick the most beautiful invitations! They were prompt, responsive, and cared about our invitations... Read More almost as much as we did if not more! We will definitely consider them for our greeting cards and celebrations in the future!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

What an awesome experience! From our first appointment to a week before the wedding getting our place cards, Anne and Earle were on top of everything. The communication was constant and I knew I could always get in touch with them via email with a timely response (usually no... Read More more than an hour after sending!) Anne helped my vision come to life and never tried to talk me into or out of anything based on price. I will absolutely be coming back for future parties and events!

Inklinations

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Marissa F

I used inclinations for my wedding invitations and seating cards. They are easy to work with, very responsive via email, and are respectful of a couples' budget. They have so many style choice and really work with you to find the right fit. Overall, extremely positive experience... Read More and I highly recommend Inklinations.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Amanda P

Such an amazing experience! Anne and Earle were a pleasure to work with. Anne was patient and very knowledgeable of everything wedding related. My mom and I felt very at ease talking with her. We used Anne for EVERYTHING: bridal shower invitations, bridal shower place cards... Read More (calligraphy by Anne), tag on bridal shower favor, wedding invitations, wedding menu, wedding place cards, wedding church program, rehearsal dinner invitations, rehearsal dinner place cards, etc. We will definitely be using Anne in the future! So thankful for everything!

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Allison T

I went to several different places to look at engagement party invitation options, but Inklinations had BY FAR the most unique and fun selection. I saw one invitation that excited me, and armed with only that information, Anne showed me several fantastic options that were... Read More exactly in line with my vision. Anne and Earle made this the most pleasurable experience. They were available by phone and email throughout the entire day. They were fun to work with, able to adjust the order as needed and extremely detail-oriented. The Inklinations team moved promptly this entire process. Susan sat and stuffed my invitations with the 3D tulle that I loved so much. She made the entire invitation come to life! All three of them provided invaluable insight and options: helping with wording, colors and fonts that I couldn't have come up with. It was a pleasure working with them and I am thrilled with my invitations!!!

Perfect wedding invitations and great service!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Gaby A

Anne and Earle are the best in the business! From start to finish they were such a pleasure to work with and made my wedding invitations a dream come true. I will be sure to let everyone know how great they are and to use them for my future paper needs!

Fantastic customer service, product, A++

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Noël C

From the moment we walked in to Inklinations I felt relaxed and at ease. Picking out invitations can be daunting, and not to mention a big expense. Anne helped us pick out exactly what I described, even though I pretty much walked in with NO clue what I wanted. They were able to... Read More execute my vision perfectly! The team is available via email which makes it very easy to communicate with them during the work week. They are also very competitively priced for the area. Thank you to Anne and Earle!

The Place To Go!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Missy K

If you’re looking for wedding invitations, look no further. Inklinations is the BEST there is. I worked with Anne and Earle on my wedding invites, seating cards, menus for the wedding and bridal shower invitations. I got compliments on all of them. Anne and Earle are reliable,... Read More knowledgeable, sweet and deliver beautiful results. When an unexpected turn of events required me to change my wedding venue last minute, they were there every step of the way: reprinting invitations, helping us to meet all deadlines, and going above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of and feeling calm. I couldn’t give Inklinations a higher recommendation – Your expectations will not only be met, they will be exceeded.

recommended!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Samantha S

would recommend them to anyone! great service, personalized help, fast turnaround of products, can always do whatever you need as fast as you need it, good value, beautiful work!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Andrea C

I found Inklinations via a vendor search on The Knot and from the get-go, the folks at Inklinations were very helpful and accomodating. I requested machine calligraphy for my wedding envelopes and was so pleased with the finished product. I was proud to send out my invitations... Read More with these gorgeous script addresses rather than with labels which was my original plan. They turned them around right away and they look amazing. I highly recommend Inklinations for this service!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Marissa S

For my wedding invitations, menus, place cards and thank you cards, I used Inklinations. Everything came out absolutely beautiful. Also, the staff members are all so nice and easy to work with. Anne who did all of the calligraphy for the invitations and place cards did an... Read More amazing job, and when I would email her in a crisis because I forgot to send out an invitation, or I needed a last minute place card 2 days before the wedding, she got it done and was so nice about it!! I highly recommend using Inklinations-They came highly recommended to me by several people as well. -Marissa

Beautiful stuff but very rude

Reviewed on 7/21/2010 Lauren S

They have beautiful invitations and other things but the owners are so rude its disgusting.

2012-07-20T16:35:43 Response from the vendor

I'm rather embarrased initially to be responding 2 years after this review was written but I am just now finding out from The Knot that the review even existed. However of greater importance is the fact that you had a bad experience. Naturally at this... Read Less Read More

Anne and Earle Kantor

Anne and Earle Kantor have owned and operated Inklinations since 1987 to unparalleled customer satisfaction across the boards. Check out our fabulous reviews on The Knot, Facebook, Yelp, Google, Instagram, etc. We look forward to working with you!