Extraordinary Custom Wedding Invitations

Invitation Design Studio is a full-service custom wedding invitation business specializing in fine detail, creativity and personalized service. Our invitations are embellished with fun floral accents, buckles and bling, and texture and translucents. We offer dual language and destination invitations

Custom Invitations, Paper Goods, Invitations + Paper Goods

380 East First Street, Tustin, CA (714) 573-4603

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Christian Y

Tammie, is the absolute best! She was so accommodating, helping us choose exactly what we wanted, bouncing ideas off of us until we came up with the perfect Invitation Design. She was meticulous in putting everything together, extremely flexible and has the highest quality... Read More material. We received so many compliments from the guests on the invitations as well as all of the materials we got from her. I wholeheartedly recommend Tammie to everyone regardless of what budget you might have, she works with all budgets and comes up with the most personalized and beautiful material. Invites, Save the Dates, Thank you cards and absolutely everything in between!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jessica T

Wow, if you want the best, Tammie is the way to go! My fiance found her through a friend who had used her and we were so impressed! She was so helpful, professional, and creative. We not only used her for our wedding invites, but for bridal shower invites, thank you notes,... Read More ceremony programs, and our wedding seating chart. Everything turned out so beautiful! We will definitely be using her again for all our upcoming events!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Renee B

My mother and I went to Invitation Design Studio for invitations and we were not disappointed. Tammie was extremely helpful and our invites were beautiful! Plus, they were half the price of 2 other stores I went to nearby.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Priscilla G

Simply the best! My fiancé and I were absolutely in love with how our invitations came out. Tammie thank you for your outstanding service and professionalism. I will definetly be ordering all future invitations from Tammie!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Beth E

Tammie is fantastic! She really knows everything there is to know about invitations and wedding design. I was able to bring her my ideas and she worked with me to help me realize my vision. Everything she put together was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Elise P

Tammie is absolutely amazing at what she does!!! Right when I walked into her store and saw all the beautiful invitations I knew I wanted her to create mine. I told her my vision for what I wanted my wedding invitation to look like, and she did exactly what I wanted plus more!... Read More She was so sweet to work with and very helpful when I couldn't make a decision. She was also very good with communication. She would respond back to my emails and phone calls right away. Once I went in to pick up the finished product I was so in love! Our wedding invitation was SO beautiful and all of our guests thought the same thing! We received so many comments on how amazing they were. I would highly recommend having Tammie create your wedding invitation!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tyler F

My fiancé met Tammie at a bridal show and scheduled an appointment on the spot. I had high expectations based on what I had heard and after our first appointment I was completely sold. Tammie worked directly with my fiancé and I through the entire process and we could not... Read More happier with the final product.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jelyn D

Tammie's invitations are so beautiful and she has quite a selection that will be appealing to all budgets. She is easy to work with and answers any questions and/or concerns promptly and to the customer's satisfaction. I'm very happy with my invitations and appreciate Tammie's... Read More hard work and effort into making my invitations so beautiful and special.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erica D

The best part of our wedding. Tammie was so patient and creative - in our initial consult she really listened to our styles and our venue and provided customized recommendations. The communication was flawless throughout the process. The finished product was phenomenal - you... Read More could really tell the handcrafted care she takes with each invitation. Tammie also did our seating chart poster last minute - life saver!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Andrea W

Best vendor experience of planning our wedding! My mom and I met Tammy at a bridal show and fell in love with her designs. During our consultation, she showed us so many options from very simple cards to to very fancy fabric boxes and everything in between. She never asked us... Read More what our budget was but gave us several quotes and showed us how we could save money on each design. Our friends and family are still telling us how beautiful our wedding invitations were. Tammy also created our seating chart, place cards, table numbers and programs. She was quick to reply to emails and offered lots of suggestions beyond just the invitations.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amber S

Tammie is amazing! I loved working with her and her company because she made everything so much easier and a really pleasant experience. When you are wedding planning, you need people and companies like Invitation Design Studio to help you along the way. I highly recommend... Read More working with Tammie and her company! Also, her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work that you receive. I also loved how everything was customizable and could be made exactly how you want. Overall I loved my invitations and my bridal shower invites that she did as well. I def. recommend using Invitation Design Studio!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kim G

If you are looking for detailed , A-class wedding invitations or any other kind of quality printing,then this is your place ! From the first time I met the owner Tammy, I was impressed . She takes pride in her store of custom -made stationary products. I honestly had a hard... Read More time deciding which wedding invitation to choose . I received numerous compliments regarding the detail and quality of my gorgeous ,wedding Invitations. It was one of the best wedding decisions I made . invitation . classy wedding invitation I will only use her in the future for any printing needs I have .

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jacque J

I can't say enough positive things about Tammie and her work at Invitation Design Studio. I spent months looking online at different wedding invitations and nothing stood out to me. Then I came across a yelp review for Invitation Design Studio. It was so great to be able to... Read More sit down with Tammie and design my own invitations. Her work is unique and such great quality! She has great attention to detail! I received so many compliments on my invitations, they truly turned out beautifully. I also had Tammie create matching table numbers, a seating chart, a welcome sign and a couple other specialty signs for my wedding. She did a wonderful job and exceeded all of my expectations! I highly recommend Tammie and Invitation Design Studio!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

This review comes a little late, but Tammie is magnificent! I take forever to make decisions on a daily basis, so you can imagine how much worse it was as a bride to be. Tammie was patient and accommodating, always showing me the different styles we were between - even if I... Read More went back and forth countless times. She was on time and encouraged (NOT pressured) me to keep on schedule - I stress "NOT pressured," because although there is a fine line between coaching and pressuring, Tammie knew how to handle everything gracefully. Needless to say, the invitations were EXACTLY how I wanted them, and we already did recommend her to our friends - I hope they use her! Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Invitation Design Studio (Tammie) was the perfect invitation vendor for us. My mom and I visited her studio and was overwhelmed by the number of choices we had. There were no albums to look through just a couple hundred custom invitations on display in her studio. Once we... Read More narrowed down the styles we were interested in, we started looking at cardstock colors and embellishments. Tammie helped us to create a truly one of a kind invitation for our wedding. We added a custom drawn map, a details card and an rsvp postcard. The process after that went very quickly. We even got a sample in the mail before they were printed. Tammie was quick to respond to our many questions and revisions. We will be recommending her to anyone we know that will be getting married.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The best wedding vendor experience ever! Tammy helped us design a perfect invitation that was within our budget. Many of our guests had called, texted or written on the rsvp card that it was the most beautiful invitation they have seen. We were in a bit of a time crunch but... Read More Tammy kept us on schedule and we got them out on time. We went back to her for a seating chart, table numbers and favor tags. So glad we stopped at her booth.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Tammie is fantastic. She is creative, responsive, professional and attentive to detail. Everyone loved our daughter's wedding invitations. I am so glad to have found her. She exceeded our expectations!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

So I found Tammie on The Knot and reviewed the extraordinary things that people commented on, so I had to give her a try-you can't lose with a complimentary appointment. So my maid of honor, groom and I (bride👰🏻) sat down with her-the next thing I knew we had been there for... Read More about 70 minutes-looking and comparing all of the beautiful types of invitations that were available. Tammie was so very patient with us as well as our questions! I didn't feel like I was forced to purchase through her, but after we were done....I thought to myself-this wonderful and caring woman wants people to provide my wedding guests with the "tone" of our wedding. So thank you Tammie (and your wonderful helper)!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Martina S

I cannot say enough about how amazing everything looked for our wedding. Invitation Design Studio (Tammie and her Mom) are hands down the best event paper company in Southern California. I was so thankful that I was able to connect with Invitation Design Studio at a bridal... Read More show. They elevated our wedding to a whole other level. Tammie is so creative and she works so hard to give you a product that you will LOVE. She made our wedding invitations, place cards, program, bar signs and thank you cards. Tammie’s attention to detail is unparalleled and everything they made for us was simply beautiful. Many of my guest said that our invitations were the nicest they had ever seen. I also was so happy that for a cohesive look throughout our wedding, it didn’t cost us an arm and a leg. I would recommend Invitation Design Studio for any event, party or invitation need you may have.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Shannon W

We met Tammie's mother at a bridal fair and later Tammie at her studio. The studio had several options and ideas to work with. My daughter had a vision in mind and Tammie created it perfectly. When we received the sample in the mail we could hardly wait to send them out. We... Read More received so many compliments and are still receiving them 5 months later. They are high class business and follow through to their word. Will definitely recommend them highly to friends and family. Looking forward to working with them again for future invitation needs. Tammie went beyond and shared her knowledge of the wedding process and tips. Pleasure!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alaina I

I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Tammie. She was so incredibly helpful when creating our vision for invites. She sat down and gave us so much of her time and input. Our guests are STILL talking about our invites and our wedding was 5 months ago!! I can't wait... Read More to plan another event just so I can work with Tammie again! Such an enjoyable experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Sasha B

I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful our wedding invitations came out. The quality was superb. Guests are still ranting and raving about them. Tammie was so sweet and professional. She went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted and met all deadlines for... Read More printing. The turnaround time was quick and she even organized all the place cards based on the table numbers. I remember being so confused on the difference between escort cards and place cards and she was so helpful. Best experience ever!! Sasha L. Isiah

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Debbie L

Tammie has it down!! Professional, knowledgeable, flexible, affordable.. Held our hand through the whole process, didn't skip a beat. A+ Will recommend her to anyone of my friends and family. Bravo!!!

Spectacular Invitations

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jenny G

Invitation design studio is a small family run operation that has this business NAILED! Tammie is just spectacular! She is organized, efficient, responsive to email, creative, and flexible. She takes her years of experience and adds to it cutting edge creativity. She made us... Read More one of a kind invitations that everyone commented on. She was able to take my very loose ideas around all of our different paper products and hone it into a masterpiece each time. She even makes rough drafts while you're meeting with her so you can see it. I am a very visual person and this helped immensely. This is a very different and way better experience than looking through endless binders of stock invitations. When we were in a jam and needed favor cards printed by the next day, she said no problem. When we needed reprints of a few envelops that had been returned to sender, she did it in 2 hours, free of charge! She was just a joy to work with and the result was spectacular invitations and coordinated paper products (table numbers, favor tags, welcome back notes, door hangers, bar signs, escort cards and programs). I will be telling anyone who I meet getting married to use Tammie!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Tammie and her team/family are fantastic. From start to finish, Tammie was there every step of the way designing, guiding and educating. Our wedding invitation turned out spectacular. Our guest were so impressed. I would recommend Tammie to everyone planning a wedding.