Extraordinary Custom Wedding Invitations

Invitation Design Studio is a full-service custom wedding invitation business specializing in fine detail, creativity and personalized service. Our invitations are embellished with fun floral accents, buckles and bling, and texture and translucents. We offer dual language and destination invitations

Custom Invitations, Paper Goods, Invitations + Paper Goods

380 East First Street, Tustin, CA (714) 573-4603

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Michelle T

Excellent and very creative service. Tammie helped me design my amazing wedding invitations! I will use her for all my invitations in the future.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kendra A

Tammie was quick and produced a beautiful product...We really felt like we could design our invitations to match our style, theme, venue...even down to our table cards with customized watermarks...Tammie did an amazing job! I will absolutely use Tammie and IDS again!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sarah R

Tammie was an absolute dream to work with. I have never seen such beautiful invitations in my life. She has such a wide variety of colors, textures, fonts, and different wording options. Tammie puts a lot of care and detail into her work. The invitations looked classy with that... Read More homemade touch. My friends and family were in awe of how beautiful our invitations looked. They said they had never seen anything like them. If you want beautiful and authentic invitations, Tammie is definitely the person you want to work with!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Gail M

Working with Tammie was a Godsend! My wedding was fast approaching and I had no idea what to do about my invitations. I met with Tammie and she guided me through the whole process from picking colors, textures, and even helped me with wording. My friends and family were so... Read More impressed and I was thrilled with the beauty and elegance of the final product. At the last minutes, and I really mean last minute, I needed a seating chart and Tammie went out of her way to create it and got it to me in the nick of time for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Devyn E

Tammie is amazing!! Shopping for invitations was initially proving to be difficult for me - I didn't know exactly what I wanted and after visiting a couple of other shops, I was completely overwhelmed and so confused. When we finally found and met Tammie, I was so relieved -... Read More She made it SO easy and fun! She walked us through our options, was respectful of our budget, made fantastic recommendations, and the invitations turned out better than anything I could have pictured myself. Beyond beautiful. We got so many compliments on them!! Tammie is a true pro and such a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Joy L

John and I fell in love with Tammie. She was very helpful and made a lot of suggestions that made our invitation look so elegant. She made sure that we did not spend a lot of money and she showed us the best deal and yet it turned out so beautiful. It's been almost a year... Read More and our first year anniversary is coming next week. Thank you from John & Joy Lovy- Hemerson

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Maria M

Tammie is the BEST!!! We had our Save the Date invitations, wedding invitations, table numbers, and thank you cards done with her. They all matched perfectly and were amazing. Tammie is truly great at her work. Our guests are still asking us about where we had them made. No need... Read More to look any further, I've already done the research for you. Tammie is very accommodating and east to work with. Best of all the price was right. Take it from the groom who had zero interest in doing this, but had to on behalf of the bride who was unable to there do to work.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Stephanie M

My fiancé and I really enjoyed meeting with Tammie to choose our wedding invitaiations. We had her undivided attention as she showed us a variety of invitation styles/designs, some traditional, and some more contemporary. Tammie made it easy for us to personalize our... Read More invitations with unique floral accents. The process of ordering, approving the design, and receiving the invitations was seamless, and the final product is beautiful! We highly reccommend Tammie for invitation design and printing.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Brianna M

I am absolouey in love with the work of the Invitation Design Studio. Tammy’s work is astounding. She is detail oriented and I love the time she spent with both me and my fiancé and my mom and I. She is very welcoming, down to earth and makes the whole wedding process fun and... Read More smooth. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Megan B

GORGEOUS wedding invitations!! Tammie did such an amazing job with our wedding invitations and was very accommodating to make them exactly what we wanted. She truly has an eye for perfection and was a pleasure to work with! We loved our invitations so much that we had her make... Read More matching menues and escort cards as well. I will recommend her to all my friends and family. Best invitations and designs in Orange County!!! -Megan Tran

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jillian C

Tammie's designs are stunning! Thank you Jan at Flower Fusion for recommending her. Once Tammie helped us make the perfect Winter Wonderland invitation they were all complete within a week! I couldn't be happier! Thanks Tammie for your expertise and for working so quickly.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jessica T

Wow, if you want the best, Tammie is the way to go! My fiance found her through a friend who had used her and we were so impressed! She was so helpful, professional, and creative. We not only used her for our wedding invites, but for bridal shower invites, thank you notes,... Read More ceremony programs, and our wedding seating chart. Everything turned out so beautiful! We will definitely be using her again for all our upcoming events!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Renee B

My mother and I went to Invitation Design Studio for invitations and we were not disappointed. Tammie was extremely helpful and our invites were beautiful! Plus, they were half the price of 2 other stores I went to nearby.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Priscilla G

Simply the best! My fiancé and I were absolutely in love with how our invitations came out. Tammie thank you for your outstanding service and professionalism. I will definetly be ordering all future invitations from Tammie!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Beth E

Tammie is fantastic! She really knows everything there is to know about invitations and wedding design. I was able to bring her my ideas and she worked with me to help me realize my vision. Everything she put together was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Elise P

Tammie is absolutely amazing at what she does!!! Right when I walked into her store and saw all the beautiful invitations I knew I wanted her to create mine. I told her my vision for what I wanted my wedding invitation to look like, and she did exactly what I wanted plus more!... Read More She was so sweet to work with and very helpful when I couldn't make a decision. She was also very good with communication. She would respond back to my emails and phone calls right away. Once I went in to pick up the finished product I was so in love! Our wedding invitation was SO beautiful and all of our guests thought the same thing! We received so many comments on how amazing they were. I would highly recommend having Tammie create your wedding invitation!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tyler F

My fiancé met Tammie at a bridal show and scheduled an appointment on the spot. I had high expectations based on what I had heard and after our first appointment I was completely sold. Tammie worked directly with my fiancé and I through the entire process and we could not... Read More happier with the final product.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jelyn D

Tammie's invitations are so beautiful and she has quite a selection that will be appealing to all budgets. She is easy to work with and answers any questions and/or concerns promptly and to the customer's satisfaction. I'm very happy with my invitations and appreciate Tammie's... Read More hard work and effort into making my invitations so beautiful and special.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erica D

The best part of our wedding. Tammie was so patient and creative - in our initial consult she really listened to our styles and our venue and provided customized recommendations. The communication was flawless throughout the process. The finished product was phenomenal - you... Read More could really tell the handcrafted care she takes with each invitation. Tammie also did our seating chart poster last minute - life saver!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Andrea W

Best vendor experience of planning our wedding! My mom and I met Tammy at a bridal show and fell in love with her designs. During our consultation, she showed us so many options from very simple cards to to very fancy fabric boxes and everything in between. She never asked us... Read More what our budget was but gave us several quotes and showed us how we could save money on each design. Our friends and family are still telling us how beautiful our wedding invitations were. Tammy also created our seating chart, place cards, table numbers and programs. She was quick to reply to emails and offered lots of suggestions beyond just the invitations.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amber S

Tammie is amazing! I loved working with her and her company because she made everything so much easier and a really pleasant experience. When you are wedding planning, you need people and companies like Invitation Design Studio to help you along the way. I highly recommend... Read More working with Tammie and her company! Also, her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work that you receive. I also loved how everything was customizable and could be made exactly how you want. Overall I loved my invitations and my bridal shower invites that she did as well. I def. recommend using Invitation Design Studio!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kim G

If you are looking for detailed , A-class wedding invitations or any other kind of quality printing,then this is your place ! From the first time I met the owner Tammy, I was impressed . She takes pride in her store of custom -made stationary products. I honestly had a hard... Read More time deciding which wedding invitation to choose . I received numerous compliments regarding the detail and quality of my gorgeous ,wedding Invitations. It was one of the best wedding decisions I made . invitation . classy wedding invitation I will only use her in the future for any printing needs I have .

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jacque J

I can't say enough positive things about Tammie and her work at Invitation Design Studio. I spent months looking online at different wedding invitations and nothing stood out to me. Then I came across a yelp review for Invitation Design Studio. It was so great to be able to... Read More sit down with Tammie and design my own invitations. Her work is unique and such great quality! She has great attention to detail! I received so many compliments on my invitations, they truly turned out beautifully. I also had Tammie create matching table numbers, a seating chart, a welcome sign and a couple other specialty signs for my wedding. She did a wonderful job and exceeded all of my expectations! I highly recommend Tammie and Invitation Design Studio!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

This review comes a little late, but Tammie is magnificent! I take forever to make decisions on a daily basis, so you can imagine how much worse it was as a bride to be. Tammie was patient and accommodating, always showing me the different styles we were between - even if I... Read More went back and forth countless times. She was on time and encouraged (NOT pressured) me to keep on schedule - I stress "NOT pressured," because although there is a fine line between coaching and pressuring, Tammie knew how to handle everything gracefully. Needless to say, the invitations were EXACTLY how I wanted them, and we already did recommend her to our friends - I hope they use her! Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Invitation Design Studio (Tammie) was the perfect invitation vendor for us. My mom and I visited her studio and was overwhelmed by the number of choices we had. There were no albums to look through just a couple hundred custom invitations on display in her studio. Once we... Read More narrowed down the styles we were interested in, we started looking at cardstock colors and embellishments. Tammie helped us to create a truly one of a kind invitation for our wedding. We added a custom drawn map, a details card and an rsvp postcard. The process after that went very quickly. We even got a sample in the mail before they were printed. Tammie was quick to respond to our many questions and revisions. We will be recommending her to anyone we know that will be getting married.