Jesica Spencer, Event Coordinator

Serving Oakland County

Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Clarkston, MI
Serving Oakland County

We recommend Jesica to everyone, even couples who aren't engaged yet

Reviewed on 12/27/2013

When I proposed to my wife, I knew that I was signing up for a stressful year. Having never planned a wedding before, I really had no idea what I was doing or what was in store for us. My wife and I paged through a "best wedding locations" article for the Detroit area, agreed... Read More upon a venue we liked, and then looked up the cost. It was unaffordable. Enter Jesica Spencer. She pitched us her services and during that introductory visit, she was already phoning the expensive venue we wanted to begin negotiating a price we could afford. Within a few days Jesica successfully talked them down to a price within our budget. Put another way, within a few days Jesica had completely paid for herself. In addition to the location venue, she connected us up with other vendors. The DJ, the cake baker, the florist. She was the main point of contact for other vendors we researched and chose ourselves, the photographer, the officiant, and the harp player. She was great at communicating all of the information each vendor needed, well before the event date. My wife-to-be always wanted to be in the loop regarding the status of everything, because not knowing "the plan" really stressed her out. She'd be on the phone with Jesica often, working out the finer details of the ceremony, what was already done, and what was left to do. For the "day of" services, Jesica had a by-the-minute schedule of how the day's events would play out, from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception. My favorite moment was when we left the dance floor during the reception for a quick moment to snap a few more pictures with our photographer, and my wife realized she didn't have her bouquet. In that same moment that she announced she didn't have it, Jesica appeared holding it, with a huge smile on her face -- Jesica is such a pro at what she does that she knew what we needed long before we did. When I look back on the entire wedding celebration, and think about all of the planning that went into the day, I recall the number of people who disagreed with our choice to get a wedding planner. "You don't need one," they insisted. "We didn't use one," they'd say. And I understand that maybe some people don't need a planner. We chose to use Jesica, and don't regret it one bit. If it weren't for Jesica, we wouldn't have had the ceremony in the venue we wanted. Jesica gave us the wedding of our dreams, and we can never thank her enough for that. Ultimately, she relieved all of the pressure surrounding the stressful planning bits, and then took care of everything for us on the day of our wedding so that we could truly enjoy it. Thank you Jesica, for everything. We're still recommending you regularly, and hope this review will bring some more business your way. Cheers, - S & C

So Relieved I Listened to my Husband!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Audrey K

I was skeptical about hiring a wedding coordinator because I was sure that I could handle all of the planning myself. But my husband knew that it would be a good idea in order to calm my anxiety and I am so happy that I listened to him! Jesica Spencer is absolutely amazing and... Read More I my wedding day was everything that I could have dreamed of and more because of her! From the very beginning, Jesica was helpful and ended up saving up probably $3000 through haggling with our vendors and her preferred vendor list. She was attentive and truly treated me as a friend rather than just another bride in her book. I was still able to plan my own wedding with all of the details I have always wanted with the addition of having Jesica as a sounding board and my go-to girl to dig up pricing and contact vendors! She met with us several times and made sure to check in at least once a month, so see if I needed anything or to keep me on track! The most amazing thing that we got from hiring Jesica Spencer was that I had the smooth fairy tale wedding that I had always dreamed! She was there at the reception to set up and stayed through the whole reception to clean up after us as well! Jesica was ever attentive, making sure that I had everything that I needed at the wedding and made the venue look simply stunning. She took care of any of the problems that might have occurred (wrinkled linens, missing shuttles, etc) and not only fixed the issue, but fought for a discount or for them to go above and beyond to make it right. I think that above and beyond is the exact phrase that I would use for Jesica Spencer, as I truly believe that she wanted me to have the most perfect wedding as much as I did! I highly encourage you to hire Jesica Spencer, for the sake of having a beautiful wedding and maintaining your sanity!

Perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Elise A

Jesica did a great job helping me plan my wedding from out of state. I live in Kansas and our wedding was in Michigan. So got me in touch with our florist, answers any and all of my questions whenever I needed her. The day of my wedding Jesica did and excellent job making sure... Read More everything was perfect and nothing went wrong that I knew of! Which was a great relief to me. She had everything I need of forgot that day and even has a coloring book and crayons for my ring bearer who got a little board waiting with us during the pictures before the reception. We couldn't of asked for a better day thanks to Jesica.

Start a Conversation!