Jessica Frey Photography

Austin, Texas Hill Country, US & Internationl Destination

Timeless* Joyful* Romantic* Wedding Photography

Let award-winning international wedding photographer Jessica Frey expertly tell the story of your wedding day. Jessica has a relaxed, fun & timeless style that naturally captures the unique moments of your special day! With 9 years of experience and a Hall of Fame winner, Jessica will provide expert knowledge every step of the way before, during and after your wedding day. Her 10-15 couples each year become friends and family! Contact her today for investment and availability information! *** Now booking 2017 weddings for the Austin & Hill Country area, plus destination weddings ****

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Austin, TX Austin, Texas Hill Country, US & Internationl Destination (512) 761-4610

Look no further...

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Anthony M

...Jessica should be your #1 choice when looking at wedding photographers. No contest. She has an obvious talent and an amazing photographers eye -- she was able to capture the essence and feeling of so many moments that were so special to us. In thick of wedding... Read More celebrating, its nice to know your photographer is capturing all those special moments you are a part of, and even the ones you completely missed. She also did an amazing job on our engagement photos, which were part of her overall package -- which weren't necessarily something we were planning on, but that we loved once we saw the results. Furthermore, not only is Jessica talented, but she is very calm and professional, easily putting everyone at ease while still getting what she needs. She was able to wrangle a large (and overly excited group) to quickly find those moment when they we looked good. We keep looking back at the photos and are amazed at what we see -- beautifully composed photographs highlighting all the finer points of our wedding day and evening. Like the title says, look no further than Jessica. You will not be sorry...you can just than us after.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tiffany T

Jessica was one of the best decision we made for our wedding! She is super nice, kindhearted, sweet and fun to work with it. I found her last minute and was so excited she was available. Though she was out of our budget for photography, soooo worth every penny! From the first... Read More meet with her, we were very impressed! Her talents translated into her amazingly beautiful pictures. I am so happy with all the photos she took and the turn around time was even more fantastic! We had a religious ceremony and I was able to communicate with Jessica the importance of capturing those moments and that she did! My family and friends can't stop complimenting on how beautiful our pictures came out! Jessica also bought an assistant with her and she also was very sweet and easy to work with. I am truly grateful to found Jessica and worked with her. She is an amazing photographer and her awesome and warm personality makes her one of the best!! HIGHLY recommended and even if you're not in the Austin area, she travels!

Pictures for Our Wedding at Vintage Villas

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Jessica did an awesome job from the very beginning keeping us calm while we were frantically trying to get ready for our wedding. She made a point to take all of the pictures we hoped for and more while blending into the background so we could focus on enjoying our ceremony and... Read More reception. We had rain, but Jessica was able to help make that magical as well with an awesome picture of us with the rain drops lit up in the background. We can't wait to get that picture printed and framed and are excited about the other pictures that captured our special day. We highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Brittany G

Jessica is an absolute dream! I am completely awkward when it comes to taking photos and she had the best tips to help guide me. Her photos are beautiful! Jessica has an eye for capturing the love between two people. My husband and I look so natural in every photo, rather than... Read More posed. Hands down I recommend Jessica Frey Photography. Her photos are brilliant and her positive and joyous personality is everything you need on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah C

I am not even sure where to begin. If I could give Jessica ten stars I would. She was phenomenal throughout the wedding planning and the day of. She did our engagement photo's, as well as our wedding photography and we were incredibly happy with both. I would recommend Jessica... Read More over and over again for not only her amazing talent as a photographer, but also for her focus and caring nature towards her clients.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie H

Jessica is AMAZING! She is so Fun, professional, and efficient. Our friends and family couldn't say enough about her! Her passion and love for what she does really shines through in her presence and in her product. We're so lucky to have had her capture our special day. Hugs to... Read More Jessica and her husband Eric..thank you for being there! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Raul S

Jessica is a great photographer that will put you at ease! As a guy, pictures aren't my favorite thing but Jessica made the engagement photo session better than we could have imagined. She was so great with our dog and got some amazing shots that we love.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Maria S

Jessica is such a great soul! She kept my fiancé and I at ease throughout the process of taking pictures in the most magical place on earth- Austin. We love the skyline so with the help of Jessica, we found the perfect location and it was perfection from there. She even brought... Read More along some help to keep our dog once we were finished with our "family" session". Don't look any further! She's the best photographer I've ever worked with.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jeanette E

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Jessica twice now. She photographed us when we modeled for her in a super fun Disney styled shoot, and again this past year to document our anniversary session. Jessica is so easy to work with, and just has a knack for... Read More capturing timeless and, in-the-moment happiness. Her experience, as well as her extremely warm and outgoing personality, made us feel so comfortable, which resulted in genuine and natural photographs. I recommend her to every single person I know with a wedding/engagement in the future!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 KC - Kathryn Cullen R

When you begin planning your wedding, there are few things more important than your wedding photos. Jessica was our daughter's first choice for their photographer. She is an exceptional photographer and has a delightful personality. We were blessed with lovely weather on our... Read More daughter's wedding day which was also her birthday. We soon discovered that May 2nd was also Jessica's birthday and she was gracious enough to work on her own birthday which made the day even more special for all. Whether Jessica photographed indoors or outdoors every single photo was perfect in terms of the lighting. During the reception my husband and I walked to the bar together and were delighted to find that Jessica had already set up a slide presentation of some of the first wedding photos! We will never forget our daughter's wedding day and the fact that Jessica made it so very memorable. We fully recommend her!!! You'll be in awe and amazed at her special talent. 💛

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Joshua K

What an amazing person and photographer. Her photos were not only beautiful, she captured the love that my wife and I share.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Taylor J

The photography for our daughter's wedding was exceptional. Jessica is not only professional, but truly a gifted artist. She is very well liked and respected by all of the vendors that collaborated on the event. She is a joy to work with, and the pictures captured the... Read More beautiful wedding and reception. Truly amazing! Lynda and Bob Joyce

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

As the father of 3 daughters, this is not my 1st time around this track! Jessica is a total pro! Calm, organized, and responsive as she seamlessly weaves her way throughout the event, capturing beautiful and creative images and the essence of our family. Besides, she's fun to be... Read More around and has excellent followup. Who could ask for more.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Blair M

Fantastic photographer and person. We loved working with her - she made the process simple, clear and fun. She is a great communicator and has an infectious enthusiasm that made smiling for photos and getting everyone organized easy!

Our English Engagement Session

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Jessica photographed my husband and I for our engagement while we were living in England. Her professionalism and bubbly personality made our engagement session a truly special experience. Jessica brilliantly captured our excitement for our wedding as well as the allure and... Read More significance of our time abroad. We’re forever grateful for her talent!

Germany Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelsey A

While living abroad, my husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica. We first saw her work in our home town of Bakersfield, CA. Very interested, we contacted Jessica in hopes of her photographing our engagement pictures. With our future plans to be living abroad and a busy... Read More schedule we were unable to have our session in Bakersfield. Fortunately for us, Jessica was willing to meet up with us in Europe. We were so excited! She photographed us in Munich, Germany, it was an unforgettable experience. Jessica is very professional and extremely accommodating. It was an absolute honor to meet and work with her. She gave wonderful direction and put my husband and I at total ease. Her work, personality and finished product was more than anything we had hoped and dreamed of. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and experience, not to mention all the compliments we receive on our photos!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Jessica has a talent for capturing those special and candid moments that a couple can cherish for a lifetime. She was able to get so many great moments from our wedding and performed "in the trenches" when it counted. The wedding book she made for us is amazing and it has... Read More become one of our most valuable possessions. Thank you for capturing all the memories on our special day. Grant & Katie.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Caitlin R

We love Jessica Frey! She truly has a gift capturing weddings and our love at our ceremony and reception. It all started with how comfortable she made us feel at our engagement pictures. She effortlessly captured everything we wanted without much guidance. We loved every photo... Read More she finished with and couldn't be happier. I recommend her to any and every friend and family member I know getting married in Texas :) we love her and could not be more grateful!

Jessica is GREAT!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We used Jessica for our engagement photo shoot in February. She is incredibly easy to work with and very patient! She got us the photo proofs in record time and her site for downloading photos is super easy to follow. Can't say enough good things about her and would highly... Read More recommend!

Kentucky Wedding

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Jessica was an amazing photographer and was seamless in getting all the perfect pictures of those special moments throughout the entire day and evening. We will have her work to remember the occasion forever and will be forever grateful to her for capturing it all so elegantly.

Engagement Photo Shoot

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Highly highly recommend Jessica Frey Photography! My husband and I had our engagement photo shoot with her and we couldn't have been happier with the way the pictures turned out! She handled the shoot perfectly. Jessica is very easy to work with, she has an amazing personality,... Read More and truly cares about her clients. Definitely worth the 5 stars! We can't wait to book sessions with her in the future!

She's Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Angela L

I do not have a single thing to complain about with Jessica! She flew out to Kentucky for our wedding and was priced out as the same as the other Kentucky photographers and she came in from Austin, TX! Her pictures speak for themselves, they're beautiful! Not only was she... Read More friendly and super fun to work with, but she posted pictures really quickly! Within 2 weeks of our wedding, she posted 3 blog posts of her favorite pictures of us (and believe me, there were a TON!).

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Jessica is everything you want in a photographer! She is personable, professional, and efficient. She captured all the moments that I hoped she would and not only that, she did it in a non-intrusive way (you didn't even know she was there)! She is a true joy to work with and I... Read More would HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you, Jessica for everything!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Rebecca P

Jessica Frey is wonderful! Not only are her photos beautiful, but she is such an enjoyable person to be around! We had so much fun doing our engagement photo shoot with her and that really shows in the photos. I cannot emphasize how much I recommend using Jessica. We will be... Read More using for our wedding, and I'm so excited to get to see her again!!

Jessica Frey Photography

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Katie B

Absolutely wonderful photographer. Jessica really got to know each of us personally. She was very involved in the wedding start to finish. Wonderful and creative photos. We really feel that she captured the essence of the wedding! We would use Jessica again.

Jessica Frey

Hi! I'm Jessica Frey, owner of Jessica Frey Photography. I've been an international full-time wedding photographer for 9 years and it's an honor and passion for me to work with my 10-15 select couples each year! I've been selected five times now as a "Best of Weddings" vendor through TheKnot.com and feel so blessed! In 2016 I was added to the Hall of Fame as well. I'm based out of Austin, Tx but travel 40% of the year for destination weddings. I'd love to hear from you - you'll always get a personal response from me within 24 hours! Thanks and congratulations on planning your wedding!