Jessica Frey Photography

Austin, Texas Hill Country, US & Internationl Destination

Timeless* Joyful* Romantic* Wedding Photography

Let award-winning international wedding photographer Jessica Frey expertly tell the story of your wedding day. Jessica has a relaxed, fun & timeless style that naturally captures the unique moments of your special day! With 9 years of experience and a Hall of Fame winner, Jessica will provide expert knowledge every step of the way before, during and after your wedding day. Her 10-15 couples each year become friends and family! Contact her today for investment and availability information! *** Now booking 2017 weddings for the Austin & Hill Country area, plus destination weddings ****

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Austin, TX Austin, Texas Hill Country, US & Internationl Destination (512) 761-4610

Look no further...

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Anthony M

...Jessica should be your #1 choice when looking at wedding photographers. No contest. She has an obvious talent and an amazing photographers eye -- she was able to capture the essence and feeling of so many moments that were so special to us. In thick of wedding... Read More celebrating, its nice to know your photographer is capturing all those special moments you are a part of, and even the ones you completely missed. She also did an amazing job on our engagement photos, which were part of her overall package -- which weren't necessarily something we were planning on, but that we loved once we saw the results. Furthermore, not only is Jessica talented, but she is very calm and professional, easily putting everyone at ease while still getting what she needs. She was able to wrangle a large (and overly excited group) to quickly find those moment when they we looked good. We keep looking back at the photos and are amazed at what we see -- beautifully composed photographs highlighting all the finer points of our wedding day and evening. Like the title says, look no further than Jessica. You will not be sorry...you can just than us after.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tiffany T

Jessica was one of the best decision we made for our wedding! She is super nice, kindhearted, sweet and fun to work with it. I found her last minute and was so excited she was available. Though she was out of our budget for photography, soooo worth every penny! From the first... Read More meet with her, we were very impressed! Her talents translated into her amazingly beautiful pictures. I am so happy with all the photos she took and the turn around time was even more fantastic! We had a religious ceremony and I was able to communicate with Jessica the importance of capturing those moments and that she did! My family and friends can't stop complimenting on how beautiful our pictures came out! Jessica also bought an assistant with her and she also was very sweet and easy to work with. I am truly grateful to found Jessica and worked with her. She is an amazing photographer and her awesome and warm personality makes her one of the best!! HIGHLY recommended and even if you're not in the Austin area, she travels!

Pictures for Our Wedding at Vintage Villas

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Jessica did an awesome job from the very beginning keeping us calm while we were frantically trying to get ready for our wedding. She made a point to take all of the pictures we hoped for and more while blending into the background so we could focus on enjoying our ceremony and... Read More reception. We had rain, but Jessica was able to help make that magical as well with an awesome picture of us with the rain drops lit up in the background. We can't wait to get that picture printed and framed and are excited about the other pictures that captured our special day. We highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kimberly O

Jessica was wonderful, very professional, but fun and spontaneous.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kimberly O

Jessica was wonderful, very professional, but fun and spontaneous.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Daniel R

Jessica & her 2nd shooter were wonderful on our wedding day. I'm not the guy who wants to spend hours taking photos, and they got all of them done really quickly so my bride & I could enjoy time with our family & friends at the reception. I highly recommend her to anyone who... Read More wants great photos but doesn't want to spend lots of time taking them at the wedding. She also brought Star Wars props for us to use in some of the photos, which was really cool.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Courtney H

Jessica was the most amazing photographer a bride could ask for! She is so easy going, genuine and talented. From my bridal portraits to all the amazing wedding photos, I don't have a single complaint. We had so much fun during the bridal portrait session together! She even did... Read More funny dances and jokes to get a natural smile out of me. It certainly paid off, as I am obsessed with how gorgeous all my bridal photos turned out. I don't know how she did it, but she truly captured all the best candid moments throughout the entire wedding. She even lasted on the dance floor with us for a solid three hours! I can't say enough great things about the experience my husband, family, and friends had with her. Not only is she a great photographer, but also so fun to be around. Every photograph was perfect, and I'm beyond grateful to have all these gorgeous photos to cherish forever

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Ryan H

Jessica is an incredible photographer! Her skill behind the camera is only matched by the awesome approach she takes to capturing one of life’s most sacred rituals. She made our wedding day extra special, because when family tensions grew high (as they inevitably do with any... Read More large event), she easily diffused them with her carefree attitude and big smile. As the groom and someone who dislikes photographs of myself, I was dreading the pre-wedding photo session. Jessica made me love it though, because she kept me engaged with jokes and kidding around. I felt that we were very fortunate to have Jessica Frey photograph our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Marcia S

Jessica Frey Photography was simply the best. She is kind, considerate and incredibly talented. She made my daughter's wedding day so easy and it has been so much fun looking through all of the beautiful photos. Jessica is the absolute best choice and a delight to work with.... Read More Marcia Shivers, Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley O

Jessica is overall AMAZING and did a fantastic job for our engagement & wedding day photos! She kept us calm and laughing throughout photos and really made the entire process smooth and easy! If I could give her 6 or even 7 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kiersten S

I don't think there are enough good words to describe Jessica--she's absolutely incredible. I first met her modeling for a styled shoot, and I instantly loved her! I am not comfortable in front of a camera, but Jessica made me feel so at ease! When it came time to pick my... Read More wedding photographer, I didn't even think of asking anyone else! Jessica is kind, fun and caring, not to mention her work is incredible! I am so in love with our wedding photos and enjoyed every second of working with her! The best decision you could make for your wedding day is booking Jessica as your photographer!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Joshua G

I cannot say enough about Jessica Frey Photography. She made our wedding day so special with her amazing talent. The photos are absolutely AMAZING! The best part about it for me as the groom, is that she made everything so easy. She kept everything timely, and also kept all of... Read More our guests happy along the way. If you are looking for a photographer, then save yourself the trouble of looking any further because they do not get any better than this!!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Brittany G

Jessica is an absolute dream! I am completely awkward when it comes to taking photos and she had the best tips to help guide me. Her photos are beautiful! Jessica has an eye for capturing the love between two people. My husband and I look so natural in every photo, rather than... Read More posed. Hands down I recommend Jessica Frey Photography. Her photos are brilliant and her positive and joyous personality is everything you need on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah C

I am not even sure where to begin. If I could give Jessica ten stars I would. She was phenomenal throughout the wedding planning and the day of. She did our engagement photo's, as well as our wedding photography and we were incredibly happy with both. I would recommend Jessica... Read More over and over again for not only her amazing talent as a photographer, but also for her focus and caring nature towards her clients.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie H

Jessica is AMAZING! She is so Fun, professional, and efficient. Our friends and family couldn't say enough about her! Her passion and love for what she does really shines through in her presence and in her product. We're so lucky to have had her capture our special day. Hugs to... Read More Jessica and her husband Eric..thank you for being there! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Raul S

Jessica is a great photographer that will put you at ease! As a guy, pictures aren't my favorite thing but Jessica made the engagement photo session better than we could have imagined. She was so great with our dog and got some amazing shots that we love.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Maria S

Jessica is such a great soul! She kept my fiancé and I at ease throughout the process of taking pictures in the most magical place on earth- Austin. We love the skyline so with the help of Jessica, we found the perfect location and it was perfection from there. She even brought... Read More along some help to keep our dog once we were finished with our "family" session". Don't look any further! She's the best photographer I've ever worked with.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jeanette E

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Jessica twice now. She photographed us when we modeled for her in a super fun Disney styled shoot, and again this past year to document our anniversary session. Jessica is so easy to work with, and just has a knack for... Read More capturing timeless and, in-the-moment happiness. Her experience, as well as her extremely warm and outgoing personality, made us feel so comfortable, which resulted in genuine and natural photographs. I recommend her to every single person I know with a wedding/engagement in the future!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 KC - Kathryn Cullen R

When you begin planning your wedding, there are few things more important than your wedding photos. Jessica was our daughter's first choice for their photographer. She is an exceptional photographer and has a delightful personality. We were blessed with lovely weather on our... Read More daughter's wedding day which was also her birthday. We soon discovered that May 2nd was also Jessica's birthday and she was gracious enough to work on her own birthday which made the day even more special for all. Whether Jessica photographed indoors or outdoors every single photo was perfect in terms of the lighting. During the reception my husband and I walked to the bar together and were delighted to find that Jessica had already set up a slide presentation of some of the first wedding photos! We will never forget our daughter's wedding day and the fact that Jessica made it so very memorable. We fully recommend her!!! You'll be in awe and amazed at her special talent. 💛

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Joshua K

What an amazing person and photographer. Her photos were not only beautiful, she captured the love that my wife and I share.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Taylor J

The photography for our daughter's wedding was exceptional. Jessica is not only professional, but truly a gifted artist. She is very well liked and respected by all of the vendors that collaborated on the event. She is a joy to work with, and the pictures captured the... Read More beautiful wedding and reception. Truly amazing! Lynda and Bob Joyce

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

As the father of 3 daughters, this is not my 1st time around this track! Jessica is a total pro! Calm, organized, and responsive as she seamlessly weaves her way throughout the event, capturing beautiful and creative images and the essence of our family. Besides, she's fun to be... Read More around and has excellent followup. Who could ask for more.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Blair M

Fantastic photographer and person. We loved working with her - she made the process simple, clear and fun. She is a great communicator and has an infectious enthusiasm that made smiling for photos and getting everyone organized easy!

Our English Engagement Session

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Jessica photographed my husband and I for our engagement while we were living in England. Her professionalism and bubbly personality made our engagement session a truly special experience. Jessica brilliantly captured our excitement for our wedding as well as the allure and... Read More significance of our time abroad. We’re forever grateful for her talent!

Germany Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelsey A

While living abroad, my husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica. We first saw her work in our home town of Bakersfield, CA. Very interested, we contacted Jessica in hopes of her photographing our engagement pictures. With our future plans to be living abroad and a busy... Read More schedule we were unable to have our session in Bakersfield. Fortunately for us, Jessica was willing to meet up with us in Europe. We were so excited! She photographed us in Munich, Germany, it was an unforgettable experience. Jessica is very professional and extremely accommodating. It was an absolute honor to meet and work with her. She gave wonderful direction and put my husband and I at total ease. Her work, personality and finished product was more than anything we had hoped and dreamed of. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and experience, not to mention all the compliments we receive on our photos!

Jessica Frey

Hi! I'm Jessica Frey, owner of Jessica Frey Photography. I've been an international full-time wedding photographer for 9 years and it's an honor and passion for me to work with my 10-15 select couples each year! I've been selected five times now as a "Best of Weddings" vendor through TheKnot.com and feel so blessed! In 2016 I was added to the Hall of Fame as well. I'm based out of Austin, Tx but travel 40% of the year for destination weddings. I'd love to hear from you - you'll always get a personal response from me within 24 hours! Thanks and congratulations on planning your wedding!