Jones River Trading/Plymouth Bay Catering

Kingston , MA

Jones River Trading, The unique wedding venue!

Looking for a venue that differs from those cookie cutter country clubs? Then come see The Jones River Trading Co. Our historic mill style building is the most unique venue around. Our full service catering and personal wedding coordinators are here to ensure you have the perfect wedding day!

Waterfront, Historic Venue, Loft

Food + Catering, Planning

42 Elm St, Kingston , MA (781) 585-5899

The Perfect Unique Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jillian T

My husband Brian and I fell in love with The Jones River Trading Co. the minute we stepped inside the doors. From the gorgeous cathedral ceilings strung with lights and old rowing boats, to the rustic dance floor and the ornate Irish bar, The Jones River venue is full of... Read More surprises around every corner. It saves a lot of money and time on your part because there's really not much to add for decoration. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the prices are unbeatable in the area. Their exclusive caterer is Plymouth Bay Catering and they did a phenomenal job. All of our guests raved about the food. We went with the package that included our invitations, our cake, the limo, the bridal party flowers, and the DJ (although we already had a DJ so they just gave us a credit towards the whole bill). Mary, Andrew and Marc are all extremely helpful, professional, and more than willing to answer any and all questions. We got married right on the property under a gorgeous willowtree by the river...could not have asked for a better day. I highly recommend The Jones River Trading, it's truely one of New England's best kept secrets...for now : )

Plymouth Bay Catering

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

From start to finish, Plymouth Bay Catering delivered the best of the best.The food, service and assistance with my daughter's wedding made planning so much fun.The venue was unique, gorgeous and unforgettable. The actual day could not have been more perfect. Guests raved about... Read More the food, the decor, the signature drinks and the amazing service of the staff. There is nothing I would change about the day. And to make it all above and beyond, the price tag was the best of any other location/caterer we looked at. Five stars to Jones River Trading/Plymouth Bay Catering :) !!!!!

What an amazing venue!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Molly A

I couldn't be happier that we picked Jones River for our wedding reception venue. Everyone there was so helpful from the day my parents went to see the venue. Mark was great with organizing and planning meals, and catering to everyone's needs. Mary and Andrew were such great... Read More coordinators, responding to emails constantly, and making sure the day of was AMAZING. The food was delicious, and so affordable compared to other venues we looked into. The room was set up beautifully, and we dropped off our table arrangements the day before the wedding and they put it all together. Mary was our wedding coordinator the day of, and she made sure everything ran smoothly from before we even arrived until the moment the last person left! Thank you again for such a great wedding, I, as well as my husband and our families would recommend to anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Leigh L

This place, everything about the entire day/night/wedding/rehearsal/etc, was perfect! I am the younger sister of the groom and I was a bridesmaid in the wedding, so I feel the need to post about the amazing night :) The food was AMAZING!! The turkey tips were to die for, the... Read More roast beef was so smokey, the cheese and crackers were devoured, and just everything was mouthwatering. The cake looked delicious, but I do not eat sweets so cannot comment on the taste. The buffet style was the best way to go and it was all you can eat type of situation which is what I loved! Mary, the woman who was running everything was great and catered very well to my brother and his new wife, as well as to the bridal party and guests. There was a change made to have the ceremony indoors as it was raining, but that decision was made an hour and a half prior to guests arriving and it was not on the invite that it would be outdoors, so it didn't cause any problems. Changing to indoors was quick, easy, and done very professionally with no issue. Mary was smiling and joking throughout the entire night, and was very good at keeping everything going. This was one of the most amazing weddings I have been to and the whole thing was done beautifully and I know it was exactly what my brother and now sister wanted as I was told by both of them after. I helped with the seating arrangements, and some other items, so I know it was the perfect night! To anyone looking at this place as a venue, you will not go wrong with the people, place, or food because all of it was incredible. The night went off without any problems, everyone was fantastic that worked there, and everyone was so happy with the entire thing! Congrats to my brother and his new wife, and I wish I could do it all over again because of how awesome it truly was!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Karen L

I would like to give a rave review regarding the Jones RiverTrading!! I am the mother of the groom and at no point did I ever say anything to anyone regarding the seating arrangement. To me it was perfect!! My family and The Brides immediate family was up front.The... Read More coordinator was the best I have ever worked with. She was extremely professional and smiling all the while she was dealing with a bunch of fools trying to get it together!! Her patience was amazing. The venue was gorgeous The service was excellent and the wedding was lovely. I suggest anyone who wants to use this venue, Take a trip to Pembroke and check it out. The wedding, the venue, the food and the whole experience was for me BRILLIANT.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Ashley M

Myself, my husband, family and friends had an absolutely amazing day and night for our wedding 10-14-17. I couldn't have asked for anything to go more smoothly. It really is true when people say it feels like a dream. This venue was everything and more that we wanted our... Read More wedding be like. Our coordinator Mary was so hard at work to make everything run smoothly and timely, in diligently organizing every aspect, with both of my and my husband's interest at heart. We would suggest this venue to any bride and groom. The glow of the venue was absolutely stunning, warm and welcoming. The staff was amazing and went above and beyond to have everything be the way that we wanted it to be, in spite of the weather change, which was out of any ones control. This was a day we worked so hard for, that any bride and groom work hard for, and what a rewarding feeling to see everything go so well. My guests were thrilled with the night, we danced, we laughed, we ate, we drank and it was everything and more we'd wished it would be from start to finish. From the delicious food, to perfectly made cocktails, strings of lights castling a glow throughout, smiling and attentive waitstaff, this is a spot we will always remember. Thank you so much Jones River trading post for making our day so special, and again, a BIG thank you to my coordinator Mary. We will never forget the best day of our lives. AJP&B

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Julien S

We were guests at a wedding here recently and weren’t impressed with the food OR the staff provided by Jones River Trading. Unfortunately, the wedding was moved indoors due to the weather, and the wedding itself was late because they moved everyone inside at the last minute.... Read More Forgiveable, since we all know how New England weather can be. Then a female wedding planner or host of the event (?) barked orders at the guests regarding where to stand for the ceremony. Many of our first impressions of this woman was this interaction, and I wasn’t the only one who thought she seemed flustered, not very organized, and I didn’t see her crack a single smile all night. I was very surprised to see such great reviews about the food. We were first served a standard salad, however the same wedding planner mentioned above was the one who served our table, three bows at a time, stacked on top of one another woth her fingers in the dish. Gross! The actual meal was just plain gross. Slimy smoked roast beef and dry pork loin, two choiced of potatoes, and veggie wraps were served in a buffet style. That’s it - and if you look at their prices, they charge $45+ per plate depending on what you choose to have served. Most of my table felt more or less the same - so off point on quality v. price. The grooms mother, a family member, came to our table to apologize about our seating arrangements. They had set up the entire hall BACKWARDS - so the guests who were most important to the bride, groom, and her family were seated in the back when we all should have been seated towards the front. Just another ugh moment. No real announcement happened when they cut the cake, so we were unaware they had even done so. The reception hall itself was ok, great size, but the bathrooms were dingy and outdated. I just wanted to give couples a more realistic review of the place. I know how much money a wedding can cost, and the services provided should reflect that number. This place did not.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Nicole M

in love. I wanted something different and unique. No ballrooms, wedding carpet or golf course. Jones River Trading was just that. Mary was my wedding coordinator and was fabulous. I had so much faith in her and she didn't disappoint. I told her my vision and it turned out... Read More exactly how I imagined. She knows what she's doing! We were married on 4/28/17 and lucky for us the weather was gorgeous so we were able to have our ceremony outside, which was so beautiful out back under the tree with the mill and river. It's run by a catering company so we opted for the Smokehouse Buffet and it was a HUGE hit. People are still raving about the food. Best choice ever. The turkey tips, braised beef, and pulled pork were amazingly delicious and of course the homemade mac n cheese and bacon garlic mashed potatoes!! I'm still craving it all. I had the most perfect day all around. This was the best venue for my wedding and I seriously couldn't be happier with it.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Eileen C

We had our wedding at Jones River Trading Post. Everything was absolutely perfect. The only snafu was the rain...but we waited until the last minute to move inside for the ceremony. The food was delicious, hot and presented wonderfully. Everyone and everything at the venue moved... Read More smoothly. The wedding was a fantastic time. Thank you to everyone at Jones River! Amazing service

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristen M

I am SO happy that I had my September wedding at the Jones River Trading. From the minute my husband and I walked in to tour the venue we knew we would book it. The venue is so unique and beautiful. You really have to see it for yourself- the pictures barely do it justice. It... Read More is such a hidden gem. I loved the outdoor ceremony space where you can get married under a beautiful willow-type tree. We had so many compliments about the venue as well as the food by Plymouth Bay Catering. The prices are so reasonable for the area which is definitely a plus. They’re very flexible with menu options as well. The only thing that was kinda hard planning-wise was that you’re not assigned your day-of coordinator until the week of the wedding; obviously if you have questions before that you can call/email but you kinda just have to trust that your coordinator will be amazing and helpful. BELIEVE ME he was… we had Chris and I cannot say enough amazing things about him. He was so organized and professional but also really laidback and flexible. Literally everything went perfectly that day thanks to him. As many brides say I barely even ate at my own wedding, and you’re so busy you don’t really get to sit back and relax. So I’m hoping someone else I know will get married at the Jones River Trading so I can enjoy all the food and spend time looking at all the antiques and decorations the venue is filled with.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Katie H

Jones River Trading Company was the beautiful, unique venue we were looking for. From top to bottom, inside and out, the space is filled with gorgeous detail. It’s a little rustic, a little nautical, and very New England. Very little decoration is needed because the venue... Read More provides so much! Everyone is still raving about the food two months later! The clam chowdah, braised beef, macaroni and cheese, and smoked salmon were all to die for. From getting everyone in place for the rehearsal to setting up our centerpieces and meeting with the bakery, Mark and his team took care of everything! The space held our 120 guests perfectly with plenty of room on the dance floor. My only intsy-wintsy-tiny-little complaint would be that this OCD Bride was a little nervous at times. The planners at JRTC have everything so down to a science, I was worried that we didn’t have a whole lot of communication. But the beauty was, they didn’t need it! Everything was done to perfection, no detail was missed. I would highly recommend JRTC to anyone looking for something a little different in their wedding venue and a quaint, elegant New England feel.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Liz F

I was just married here on 10/15/16 and I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience. The venue is beautiful and we fell in love with it the first time we saw it. Mark was so easy going and great with communication. Our wedding coordinator was Mary who was amazing! She... Read More went above and beyond even finding specific beer for one guest with food allergies. I keep getting compliments on the food and beautiful evening. Thank you jones river!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elizabeth Y

These guys were great. Easy to work with, a beautiful venue, delicious food, and great staff. From the get-go, everyone was friendly, accommodating, and easy to reach if questions arose. We worked with Chris and Mark, Chris on the day of, and both were great. Their... Read More professionalism and experience really showed, especially on the day of, and I really credit them for helping us have a gorgeous and memory-filled wedding. Did I mention the food was delicious?? Everyone commented on how good it was, and their signature cocktails were adorable! The staff here is truly amazing, and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Mary F

Everyone at the Jones River Trading Co. and Plymouth Bay Catering was amazing. They all went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding day was perfect. We met with Chris first a year ago to give us a tour of the venue. He was so professional and polite and gave us all of... Read More the information we needed. Next, we met with Mark. He was great. He listened to my ideas, shared his experiences, and we ended up working together to form a menu that I am still getting compliments about. Mary was our day of coordinator and she was amazing. I met with her the day before with all of the decorations, told her my ideas, and when we got there the day of, it was set up EXACTLY how I pictured it. She met all of my requests with a smile. The waitstaff were great. I cannot think of a single thing I would change about my wedding day. This venue is so beautiful and well decorated, that you really don't need to do too much work. I only added a few things to give it a touch of my husband and I's personality. If you thinking about having your wedding here, I would stop thinking and start planning it. There's no need to look anywhere else. I cannot stop thinking about the beef brisket. I wish I could get it again (maybe we'll just have to have a vow renewal ceremony here!). The best compliment I received was from my 5 year old niece, believe it or not. She was also my flower girl. She told her mom "When I get married, I want to have a wedding just like Auntie Mary's even at the same place as her." When you can wow a 5 year old, you know you've done well! Thank you to Mark, Mary, Chris, and the waitstaff. You all went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Kim M

I cannot begin to describe how amazing our 6/11/16 wedding day was at Jones River. The location is absolutely beautiful, and the price can't be beat. Mary was our coordinator, and from the start, I felt so comfortable with her handling all the details of our big day! I was a... Read More very DIY bride, so I had lists and notes for everything that was brought into Jones River. Mary and staff handled it with ease and professionalism! We had both our ceremony and reception there. For dinner, we served the stuffed statler chicken and the filet mignon. Our guests RAVED about the food! Some said it was the best steak that they have ever had! We went with the package that Plymouth Bay offers, and could not say enough about the vendors. Judy at Piece of Cake saw my vision and made it come alive. The DJ Experience was amazing! Dan at Kingston Florist did an incredible job with the flowers! I truly felt like a princess when I walked into Jones River and saw all of my visions in front of me! Jones River and Plymouth Bay Catering have a really great partnership! This venue is definitely a hidden gem of Kingston, and definitely worth a look for all of those couples wanting something "just a little different"! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Mary and staff! You truly made John and my day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Alexandra H

At the end of the evening, the event coordinator approached my husband and expressed dissatisfaction with the amount of the tip we gave the staff. She then asked if his mother was still present (suggesting she could add to the tip) and then told him we could always "drop off a... Read More check at the Charlie Horse" with more tip money. Asking for more tip money at the end of the night on top of what we gave for tip in my opinion is unprofessional, tacky and probably one of the worst memories you could give a new married couple. The next day we unpacked our top tier of wedding cake - the tier that we were supposed to eat on our one year anniversary- only to find it completely destroyed. In speaking with the venue the day after the wedding they swore that their staff would never do such a thing to the cake and placed blame on the bakery for not providing a box and also the best man (a former wedding caterer server mind you) and brother of the bride who packed up the car at the end of the night. Leading up to the event was incredibly frustrating as well. About three weeks before the wedding I had not been contacted by anyone. I sent some emails asking questions to finally receive a response from the caterer saying I should call them to set up a "party planning meeting". We had hoped for a little more proactive communication from the venue/caterer given we were paying them $10k+. Thank you Jones River for giving me life lasting memories of crying on my way back to the hotel after the reception of my own wedding after berating us for not tipping enough.

2016-05-16T15:11:37 Response from the vendor

My name is Mary. I was your wedding coordinator that evening. At the end of the event your husband approached me and thanked me profusely for the great job we did. At that point, I mentioned "was everything ok?" He mentioned everything was great. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Sinead K

Mary Jones River was a beautiful setting for our April 30th wedding. Everyone was so kind and helpful! The food was phenomenal and we received so many compliments on the unique setting! Mark was great with the planning and knew so much about what we should choose for our meal... Read More options! Make sure to ask his opinion for food selections because he knows what he is talking about!! Mary was our day-of-coordinator and I cannot even express in words what an amazing job she does. She ensured EVERYTHING went smoothly the day of! From our first phone conversation the week prior, I knew Mary would be such a great fit for us! She was so incredibly calm, which made me feel at such ease, and she had such a fun personality. I can't thank her enough for what a WONDERFUL job she did! The staff the day of were also incredible! Everyone seemed so happy to be helping us with anything we needed! There was never a line at the bar and the appetizers and dinners were served promptly (and at the perfect temperature). All of our guests had an absolute blast! Thank you so much, Jones River! - Sinead & James

Beautiful and Unique

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Kjestine A

There isn't one thing I would change about our wedding day. Jones River Trading was the perfect setting. We fell in love with it when we first saw it. It was different than the other venues we had looked at. All of the guests have commented on how gorgeous the wedding was... Read More and my groom and I were happy with how affordable it was. I was a little nervous about not being able to speak with a coordinator until a few days before the wedding as I wasn't sure about the flexibility in decorations. Michelle was our coordinator and she did an amazing job of making my winter wonderland vision a reality! There were a couple of details I had forgotten and she took care of them for me! The food was just as amazing as the venue! Our guests couldn't stop saying how good it was. The recommended passed drink for the cocktail hour (prosecco and St. Germain) was also a huge hit. We were able to provide limited open bar with out breaking the bank. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone on a budget who is looking for a beautiful unique reception hall.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Samantha N

We had our ceremony and reception at Jones River Trading in May 2015. We loved every moment! I can't say enough good things about their staff- they made planning our wedding so easy. We currently live in California, but they made it simple to communicate with them and even met... Read More with us over the holidays when we were home to do some planning. They have a great catering menu through Plymouth Bay Catering, and provided lots of options. Mark with the catering company had a lot of helpful suggestions, including suggesting seasonal items to add to the menu. Our dinner also came with passed appetizers and a cheese buffet! Also included in the rate was coffee, tea, soda, and an additional dessert option besides cake. They had a lot of options to fit our budget, we could have added things or said no to things to make it our own. Lots of our guests complimented the food. We decided on a champagne pass which was great. The only problem we ran into was they weren't clear about when we paid for the champagne pass, as it was by consumption. I sort of forgot about it because of the stress of wedding week. As the wedding was winding down, they came up to me (the bride, in a wedding dress with no purse or pockets!) and gave me the bill for the passed champagne. I asked if we could mail a check, nope. Could we pay with a credit card? Nope. Had to be check or cash right now. I had to have a bridesmaid run to our getaway car to dig through my bags to find the checkbook. Obviously, completely understandable we needed to pay for the champagne, but I just didn't realize it would go like that, we had paid the catering balance beforehand. I should have been warned that this was the case, then I would have just given one of my groomsmen a blank check or something. Could have been handled better, but it didn't ruin my day. A few days before the wedding, Mary from the venue called us personally to let us know she would be coordinating. She was wonderful and answered all of our last minute questions. She was there for the rehearsal and worked with our officiant to make things run quickly and smoothly. On the day, she worked with our DJ and had lots of helpful suggestions, we just gave her free rein and it was so smooth. I loved that everything was included and they were very straightforward with all the fees. All the ceremony chairs (set up & breakdown), the linens, chairs, everything normal was included, unlike a lot of places that nickel and dime you. They even offered to set up all our centerpieces, which we dropped off at the rehearsal. So helpful! When we arrived on the wedding day, everything was set up & lovely! After the ceremony, they even brought champagne and appetizers to our family & the bridal party that gathered for pictures so we wouldn't miss anything! They have a special "bridal room" in the back, which was small but just what we needed. Perfect place for the bride and bridesmaids to store their bags/purses/makeup. The bride gets her own bathroom, which is a huge plus. Overall, this was a wonderful place to get married. They were so accommodating and easy to reach. Always answered our emails & returned our calls. Can't tell you how wonderful our wedding was!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Mackenzie O

The Jones River Trading Co. was the first venue we visited when looking for a place to have our wedding. The way Andrew talked about the venue made our decision easy. The inside has beautiful original wood floors, and a one-of-a-kind Irish bar. The ceilings are lined with white... Read More lights and preserved boats that give the place a nautical feel. Behind the venue, the Jones River is a beautiful spot for formal pictures. There was a spacious bridal suite for the whole bridal party to relax in before we made our big debut. Mark was very accommodating when answering emails or phone calls with any and all questions. The menu was completely catered to our taste! All prices were completely reasonable. We had nothing but compliments on our food- how hot the meal was, how big the portions were, and how delicious the entire meal was. Mary did an amazing job setting the room up with all our decorations. We had approximately 160 guests and the room was very spacious and comfortably fit everyone AND still had a huge dance floor. Mary was an awesome wedding coordinator! She made me feel very at ease over the phone and confirming all the details. She was awesome with communication and keeping the wedding right on schedule. We used Cupcake Charlie’s for our dessert, DJ Spike Entertainment for our DJ, and LMZ Photography. We HIGHLY recommend The Jones River Trading Co. for a wedding venue!

Awesome venue

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Chelsey M

This place is a gem. Once you see it, you will never want to see another venue again. The planning process with them could be a little improved, however. I feel that they push off the details until the very last minute, and despite being an overly organized bride, they still... Read More missed some important details that I didn't have a chance to catch before it was already way too late. At times, it can feel as though they don't have time to address your needs and that is not what you want to encounter when you are a bride planning a wedding. But for the guests, they would have assumed that everything went off without a hitch, so I am happy that nothing was too major and couldn't be easily hidden. The food was amazing and the venue is just a perfect setting for a rustic, low key celebration. Despite a few hiccups, I would definitely recommend this venue.

Fantastic Service and Value

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Julia W

I was married in September and had such a wonderful experience with Mary, Mark and the staff at Jones River. Mark helped us with the menu and food coordination and made sure that we had our vision executed perfectly. We did their Vessel Party, which serves apps, salad, starch... Read More and entrée in hors d'oeuvres (passed) style. Everything was hot and fresh and everyone was attended to. Mary made sure that everything from the entrance and first dance to the cake cutting and parent dances went off perfectly on time. It was so wonderful to not have to worry about where I needed to be so that I could relax and enjoy our night with family and friends. She made sure that everyone knew where they needed to be and worked with our DJ so well. We received compliments from so many guests who loved the venue and how different it was but still beautiful. Our ceremony space was gorgeous and intimate and we had plenty of space in the bridal area for family and wedding party before and after the ceremony. Best of all, we felt that we got a great value for the venue space and the catering. We looked at some places that increased prices depending on time of day, day of the week or time of the year. Jones River keeps their prices consistent and I loved that I felt I could trust them to not try and give me the 'wedding premium'. I'll have to admit that I was skeptical/nervous leading up to the event because I have not been able to find a bad review on this place. Now I know why.

They cancelled my wedding THE DAY OF and then tried to keep our money

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 cynthia s

BRIDES BEWARE OF THIS VENUE. The Jones River Trading Company is not to be trusted. They were nice and just fine throughout the process of planning our wedding. They have an exclusive caterer that we were obligated to use, Plymouth Bay Catering. Four and a half hours before... Read More my wedding ceremony was to begin, Plymouth Bay Catering called and canceled my wedding. Jones River Trading's exclusive caterer CALLED 4 1/2 HOURS BEFORE MY WEDDING AND CANCELED IT! Now Jones River Trading Company is profiting 2/3 of our money for ruining what should have been the happiest day of my life. JONES RIVER TRADING IS KEEPING 2/3 OF OUR MONEY FOR CANCELING OUR WEDDING THE DAY OF THE WEDDING. They ruined my wedding, they ruined what should have been the happiest day in my life. SAve yourself the tears and utter devastation and pick a different venue. Do not trust them; if they did it to me they can do it to you.

2014-11-19T12:26:05 Response from the vendor

We would like to respond this review. Due to Hurricane Irene, the week of August 20th 2011, Governor Patrick called for a State of Emergency; Plymouth Bay Catering took everyone’s safety (your guests as well as our staff) into consideration and arrived to the conclusion... Read Less Read More

A Spacious Wedding Venue Rich In Character

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jessi A

My wife and I held our wedding reception at Jones River Trading Company this October. We fell in love with the venue on account of the gorgeous waterfall out back (a beautiful backdrop for pictures), the rich character throughout (the bar is from a train station in Dublin and... Read More nautical objects abound), the spacious interior and the accessibility and friendliness of the entire staff. We live in Chicago so coordinating a long distance wedding can be nerve racking, but the team at Jones River made it painless. From an efficient layout of the dining tables, to impeccably decorated center pieces and table tops, to a a friendly, efficient and attentive staff, we wholeheartedly recommend Jones River as your South Shore wedding venue. A very special thank you to Andrew and the staff for making our wedding the perfect day not only for us, but also for our family and friends. Our guests are still raving about our wedding and Jones River is a large part of that- thank you! Warm Regards, Chris and Jessi Gipson

The most wonderful day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Amanda F

I couldn't have been more pleased with the Jones River Trading Co. They truly made my wedding day so enjoyable. I searched every weekend for 2 months for the perfect venue. We were doing a Nantucket/ Nautical/ Beach theme wedding and while many places would have worked, I knew... Read More when I walked in the door for the showing that this was it! The venue itself was amazing. The beautiful anchors outfront, the old mill setting with the waterview out back, the gorgeous bar imported from Dublin, the row boats hanging from the ceiling, the beautiful lighting and the expansive bridal suite all add to the great character of this venue. We had roughly 165 guest, which fit with room to spare. The dance floor was nice and big for all our friends and family who came to boogie. We had our ceremony onsite outback which was breathtaking. They only seat about 30 people and then everyone else stands semi circle which i actually liked because no one had a bad view and could see us perfectly. The food was amazing and probably the most commented thing of the night (well besides me, lol). Plymouth Bay Catering is the in-house caterer and they did such and amazing job for a great price too! They made even the tiniest of details of the meal into a beautiful creation that was so tasty. We did a free Sangria bar during cocktail hour and it was delicious, both the red and the white. Everyone loved it! The best part of the whole experience was my wedding coordinator Andrew. I could not have survived my wedding day if it weren't for him. He was the most amazing person i dealt with through my whole wedding process. He was very accommodating, super sweet, extremely helpful and ON TOP OF THINGS! I did not have to worry about anything the day of. He even helped my MOH with the bustling of my dress when she forgot how to place it! He was very effective on getting everyone to coordinate and be where they needed to be when they needed to be there. He also made sure I was well hydrated the whole night.;) He let me come in the day before to set up everything with him so it would be just perfect! I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator and would highly recommend him and the Jones River Trading Co. to ANYONE! They are all amazing. They gave me a night I will never forget. I couldn't have been more delighted with my whole experience! I wish I could relive that day over and over!