"CARPE DIEM"

There are many ways to remember your special day. We capture it with a unique style that allows you to see the day as it happened, not stiff or overly composed, but naturally with a blend of fun, grace and style. Visit our website and see for yourself.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Warwick, New York, Warwick, NY NY, Hudson Valley Region (845) 986-8053

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Deidre M

We had the pleasure of working with JT for our Engagement photos as well as our wedding photos! She is absolutely amazing at what she does! She took the time to find out what shots were most important to us on our special day and not only captured those but captured the magic of... Read More the day! She was phenomenal at capturing candid moments, without you realizing that she was even there (so sneaky...hehehe) There are no amount of words to describe how thankful we are for choosing JT. If you're looking for an amazing, professional, experienced photographer for your wedding she is highly recommended!!! We look forward to working with her again in the future!

2017-05-24T18:32:27 Response from the vendor

It was pleasure working with you, and getting to know you.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Gati D

Choosing JT Sander as our photographer was one the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our package included an engagement shoot so we had a chance to meet with and see some of JT's work months before our event - which only further solidified our decision. Her easy going... Read More style helped us feel comfortable and also ensured that she got along with our guests. She had a wonderful vision for our posed shots, but also captured many beautiful candid shots of us with our family and friends. She provides a superb service without any hassle and in the process makes you feel like she's been a longtime friend! In the end, it's the pictures that matter and we couldn't be happier with ours!

2016-07-23T11:36:11 Response from the vendor

It has been a pleausre working with you !

Amazing and Perfect

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Judy G

What can I say about working with JT...she's absolutely amazing. My husband and I met with her for the first time and spent 3 hours with her. We had the most fun meeting with her. She got a chance to know us and by the end of that first appointment we felt like she was... Read More family. On the day of the wedding, she was right where she needed to be. She made both my husband and myself feel relaxed and truly added to the enjoyment of the day. I highly recommend working with her. She is a true expert and an artist.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Melissa Z

The first thing I noticed about J.T. Sander was her professionalism. She responds quickly and professionally for all inquiries. She has a lot of experience which shows in the quality of her work. She ended up being the only photographer at our wedding and she captured moments... Read More that I wasn't even aware were going on. Many of my guests commented afterwards about how great our photographer was, and this was before anyone even saw any of the pictures she took. She captured everything she could and accommodated any additional photo requests that our guests asked of her. The pictures came out great and we will have difficult time choosing which pictures we want to use. I highly recommend J.T. Sander and would definitely use her again for other events.

2017-04-20T05:06:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It has been a pleasure working with you and Dan !

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jennifer B

Wonderful, love our album

2017-04-20T05:07:28 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alison S

J.T. Sanders was a wonderful person that had an answer to every question I asked. She was polite and professional when the time came and was outgoing and fun to be around. Her pictures were so beautiful that I can't wait to show everyone!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Sherida G

The kindest & friendliest photographer in Orange County! She has the patience of a Saint!

2016-09-24T20:27:33 Response from the vendor

It was so much fin working with you and getting to know your family!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Viridiana R

I would highly recommend J.T Sander ! Was so pleased with how professional she was . Always got back to me right away. Pictures were perfect! Very reasonable priced !

2016-09-24T20:28:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a beautiful day and you were a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kim F

JT and her son were very accommodating and worked to make the day perfect. It also worked out well since she knew my venue very well and knew where and when to take the best pictures. I highly recommend JT to anyone that needs professional pictures.

2016-09-24T20:29:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a wondrful day!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

After interviewing a number of photographers, my Mom and I were getting worried that we would not find one who seemed genuinely interested in us, rather than just a ‘job’. Upon meeting with JT, all our fears went away. Her professionalism is second to none. The guests even... Read More commented that she was not in their face and seemed to blend into the venue! It wasn’t until I saw my friend’s phone pictures that I noticed JT, nose up to her camera, snapping shots. Whether it was posed or candid, JT made sure she got the best picture before moving onto another shot- with speed and accuracy! JT brought along a second photographer, Sam, who was equally adept at photography and incredibly easy to work with also. On 2 occasions my Mom wanted specific pictures with relatives and friends and Sam and JT were more than happy to arrange the setting for the pictures. Whenever JT thought it was a good time for a particular shot (we were married outside), she would grab my husband and I for a picture which she wanted to capture for us. JT also took our engagement pictures. She traveled a distance to get to an appropriate place for us (which ended up to be 2 locations in New York City). They are wonderful shots and some of them were displayed at our wedding. You can tell from JT’s calm demeanor that she truly enjoys her job and that shows in her work. Our engagement pictures are fabulous and we are eagerly awaiting the ones from the wedding!

2016-09-24T20:30:37 Response from the vendor

I am really looking forward to putting together a beautidul album for you both.

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Sara Jean D

Jodi is a fantastic photographer and her talent is beyond comparison. From the first meeting through finalizing all of our photos Jodi is extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. She is prompt with answering emails and has plenty of experience to help the stressed bride.... Read More She did my engagement photos and wedding photos and after all was said and done it was hard to select the final photos for our wedding album because there were so many excellent shots! I would recommend JT Sander to everyone I know because I am a more than satisfied customer.

Fabulous Bar/Bat Mitzvah photographs

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Jodi photographed 3 of my children's Bar & Bat Mitzvahs and is currently booked to do my 4th. Ceremonial shots done 2 days prior to the events captured the beauty and solemnity needed for a religious ritual. Her experience with Bar/Bat Mitzvahs allowed her to get all the ritual... Read More shots quickly and efficiently and thus left time for some artistic shots as well. At the party, family shots were beautifully set up and thoughtfully accommodated relatives with physical challenges. The children's friends were playfully arranged--no stiff standing groups. During the party, Jodi and her assistant were unobtrusive and I was very pleased and pleasantly surprised when I saw the proofs as I hardly noticed her during the affair. The candids and (decorative) room shots were superb. As we miscalculated sunlight for one of the affairs, Jodi took my daughter aside and staged artistic and whimsical photographs that really fit the theme and tone of the party. The proofs on CD arrived within weeks! (not months, like the experience of a friend). I cannot comment on the quality of the finished product as (I am embarrassed to admit this, but-) we have not actually ever sat down and planned/ordered albums. I have all the photographs on a CD (which I own), and she assures me if we ever get it together, she can still make us the albums. Jodi is very easy to talk to. She listens and gets all the shots you want and then uses her own artistic sense to get the shots you didn't know you wanted. She itemized the contract so we were able to choose timeframes and specifics that fit our budget. I whole-heartedly recommend her for any occasion.

JT Sander photography

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

We weren't going to use a photographer but my fiancé insisted. I'm so happy he did! We had so much fun at our wedding that we couldn't wait to see the pictures. It made the day live on forever. JT did an amazing job capturing the joy and happiness in us and all of our guests. We... Read More will use her for future pictures to help preserve our memories together.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Reese M

JT went above and beyond our expectations. We were so nervous about who to hire for such an important part of our day, but when it was all said and one we were so pleased with our choice. Our pictures are beautiful. We could not be happier. Every time I talk to someone... Read More planning a wedding, I sing her praises.

JT Sander Photography

Reviewed on 8/23/2014

JT and her assistant are wonderful! They were professional and a blast to work with. JT is quick to respond to questions, fairly priced and provides great work. My husband and I couldnt be happier with our wedding photos!

A lifetime of memories

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

What was particularly wonderful about JTSanders' photographs was the way she captured the personalities of the participants in an artful way. Not only did she leave us all with beautiful photographs of the bride and groom but also of the joy the rest of us were experiencing... Read More from the youngest child to the bride's grandmother. Of course the most important were the bride and groom, and she was able to give us all an accurate and permanent record of their delight in becoming man and wife. I don't think you can do better than having Jodie as your photographer. She's as good as it gets.

True Reflection

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

JT Sander was professional, timely, unobtrusive, and felt like family. The photographs of our wedding tell like a story. Our story. I asked her to capture us as we are, and thats exactly what she did. As my husband and I looked through each photo it was like peeking through... Read More a window into the most special day of our lives. They are a true reflection of us as a couple. The portraits were beautiful capturing smiles, laughs, and those we love the most. She captured the faces as well as the details of the day. As a military bride planning from a great distance, she made communication and distance easy. Her flexibility took a great deal of stress of me and the process. I couldn't believe how quickly we were able to access our photos online. Her photography, products, and service are well above what we paid. We cannot thank her enough for giving us a day captured in time that will last us through the years, and hopefully generations!

Amazed!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Vanessa J

J.T is awesome. Her price is affordable and her service is personalized. I felt as though she was family at my wedding but most of all the pictures were phenomenal!

JT - Best Photographer

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

JT Sander has been my photographer multiple times to capture my most memorable events. She and her staff are professional,fun and energetic and the quality of pictures that she delivers is absolutely outstanding. She has an artistic flare in her composition that allows the... Read More images to come to life. The albums that she creates is a masterpiece of art and we get the highest complements every time we show it.

Unique and beautiful photographs

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

It was an absolute pleasure having Jodi Sander Photography at my event. I had been to several affairs where she was the photographer so I had already seen several of her event pictures and I knew that I could expect wonderful photos (and I was certainly not disappointed). What... Read More was amazing to me is how she captured every important moment of the day! She seemed to be everywhere at once and interacted beautifully with our friends and family at the reception as well as capturing the most intimate moments of the ceremony. Her proofs were delivered on time and we had so many wonderful photos to choose from we had no difficulty compiling a wonderful album of memories of the day. I highly recommend JT Sander Photography.

JT Sander Photography Review

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

Jodi is an amazing photographer! She captured every moment of our special day- we didn't need a video! She was exceptional with everyone in our party in making everyone feel very comfortable. Jodi's pictures are absolutely wonderful and I will treasure our album and proof... Read More album for years to come. Thanks Jodi for helping to make our day so much fun!

The Very Best!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014

Jodi was recommended to me by another family who was so pleased with Jodi's work we hired her for my son's Bar Mitzvah. When it came to my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, I left it up to Jodi to choose the photos for the album. Hew work is incredible and she has the perfect eye. I... Read More would recommend Jodi to anybody. She is the very best!!

Our Wedding Album!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2014 amanda n

JT was such a great photographer & we couldn't have asked for better! She is very easy to get along with & to toss around ideas! She is very open to your opinion & thoughts. Her assistant was also on point & there to help if we needed anything. She captured everything from our... Read More day & made an amazing album, mini flip book, & calendar for us. She totally exceeded our expectations & we will definitely recommend her for any event/photo shoot. She is an amazing photographer & what she did with our photos was mind blowing!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 jennifer b

My now husband and I got engaged in May and were planning a wedding for that October. Needless to say I was very stressed with only about 4 months to plan the whole thing. However, we felt extremely at ease and comfortable from the moment we met JT at her studio for our... Read More consultation. That carried over to our wedding day as JT and Chelsea took, (what I later learned), were hundreds of pictures! It was never forced, uncomfortable or intrusive. They kept us calm and made sure my husband and I, along with our wedding party and guests, enjoyed every moment. We all had an incredible time and JT and Chelsea captured the love, happiness and celebration of our whole day with the most beautiful pictures. I would definitely use JT's services again myself if I still leaved near NY and I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Fabulous - Glowing Endorsement

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Elizabeth B

As having worked in the entertainment industry for years, I had my choice of many photographers. We chose JT because of her warmth, personal attention, thoroughness in preparation - and the quality of her work. She exceeded all our expectations. Total pro before, during and... Read More after our wedding. Was polite, respectful yet knew how and when to get the job done. Was intimately involved in making sure both our ceremony and reception went flawless - and we all got the shots we wanted. Most important - the quality of her work was outstanding. She not only captured the expected shots - but went above and beyond - to capture those unexpected and more creative shots. And she kept asking was there anything further we might want or could think of. Couldn't recommend her any higher. We'll be using her for any future jobs.

JT Sander

I have been a photographer... always! My journey started in Boston, traveled to Los Angeles and came back to New York. Always focused on people and watching how they interact...capturing the best of and most surprising moments. We make sure that your day is captured with all the style and beauty that you envisioned. There is so much that goes on throughout the event and leading up to the glorious day, that this part of it should be something that you don't even have to think about. You can trust that I know how important this day is to you and your family.