DESIGNER SHOWROOM--CUSTOM DRESSES MADE IN NYC

One on one attention by the designer, Jude Jowilson, in his intimate bridal showroom. Jude's design aesthetic is sophisticated, classic with a modern approach and exquisite attention to detail. His gowns are manufactured and hand crafted in the USA, using the finest fabrics and materials. He specializes in couture quality with delicate embroideries, intricate draping and dramatic silhouettes that define luxurious elegance. Find something you love from his collection-- or have Jude create a one of a kind wedding dress of your dreams. Jude always had a love for classic and timeless silhouettes that won't overshadow the woman in the dress, but instead naturally complements her beauty and radiance.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

208 W 29th St Suite 205, New York, NY (917) 362-8780
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Sulekha F

What a blessing Jude has been. What should have been a scary and difficult experience was turned into a warm and comfortable one because of Jude! He is intuitive, smart, and keenly aware of the type of dress that would be most flattering on any body type. I am thrilled to have... Read More worn a Jude Jowilson original. I

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Ana H

I've been searching the perfect gown from many famous bridal boutiques in NYC not a single store had what I wanted. Good thing through a common friend I met Jude. I immediately scheduled for an appointment. During our first meeting, I instantly felt at ease. Upon discussing my... Read More wedding gown he right away captured in his designs what I imagined myself wearing for my wedding. The dedication and the unique details he puts in his craft are exceptional. My wedding gown is perfect, it was elegant, unique and extraordinary.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Caroline W

One of the best designers out there! Jude's wedding gowns are well hand crafted with flawless detailing. If you are getting a custom dress, Jude will work with you on every detail until you are in love with your dress and how you look in it. Jude made getting a wedding dress... Read More simple, fun, and non-stressful. Jude is truly a one of a kind designer I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Nafisa D

Such a talent and such a dream to work with! Jude is kind, creative, pleasant and professional...His designs are exquisite, one more beautiful than the next, and he really worked with me to ensure I felt comfortable and got exactly what I envisioned for my dress. I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Jude, he made a potentially stressful event a joy. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Marielle M

I had a dream dress in mind and Jude sketched it to real life. Handmade with passion, he made sure his touch was in every detail from the kind of lace, the types of accent, and the flow of the gown. He entertained my every request and let me feel very important. To top it all I... Read More am based in Illinois and schedule did not permit a face-to-face meeting so through frequent calls and dress fitting through skype my dress fit to a T. His dedication to making my dream gown didn't make me feel distance was an issue at all. I am still in love with my wedding dress 3 years later!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Katsy C

Jude was a joy to work with for my wedding. He gave useful insight regarding my shoes, hair and make-up. His attention to detail is second to none. The fit and length of my dress was on point and the lace he used was exquisite. His designs are timeless and elegant. The handmade... Read More craftmanship made it all the more luxurious and special.

Jude Jowilson

Jude Jowilson is a fashion designer with over fifteen years’ experience creating custom-made evening gowns and wedding dresses. Inspired by his grandmother, a skilled home-based seamstress, he developed an interest in fashion at an early age. He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and later opened his own boutique in his native country, Cebu City, Philippines. He came to New York City to continue his education in fashion design at Parsons The New School for Design and launched his own bridal collection under the Jude Jowilson brand in 2014.