Kaleidoscope Weddings

Philadelphia, Main Line & Suburbs, Destination & JerseyShore

Full, Partial, DOC and Destination Planning

Welcome to Kaleidoscope Weddings, where our wedding consultants provide you with the experience and creativity to ensure that your wedding is everything you envision. From planning every detail to directing the day of logistics, we are there so that you can enjoy your wedding day.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

121 N. Wayne Avenue, Wayne, PA Philadelphia, Main Line & Suburbs, Destination & JerseyShore (610) 964-8400

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Caitlin J

As a couple of professionals that both work long hours, hiring Kaleidoscope to help plan our wedding was a wonderful investment. Jennifer Supper was so knowledgeable about local venues and vendors, she helped us find exactly what we were looking for with maximum convenience. The... Read More day of, everything ran smoothly under Jennifer's professional supervision. Thanks for making our dream wedding happen Jen!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alyssa T

Jennifer and Team was the best thing to happen to my wedding day! My Husband and I had my big fat Greek wedding back November 5th 2016, and it was truly the most amazing day of our lives! When people ask me if I had a good time and remember everything about my wedding.. I can... Read More honestly say that my wedding day was incredible, and because of Jennifer and her team I didn't worry about ONE THING. All I, my family, bridal party, Husband, husband family, and wedding guests did was PARTY and focus on enjoying the day. Jennifer took care of every little detail, shielded me from anyone coming up with issues or problems, and because of that I got to focus on what was important. I don't know if anything went wrong during the day because all I did was have FUN. Also I hope my mom doesn't read this because she was definitely a difficult MOH with lots of questions, inputs, particulars, and on top of it she is a perfectionist. Jennifer was a PRO with my mom and most importantly my mom was extremely happy with Jennifer, her team and all of the things they pulled together to get every single detail right. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jennifer, she is a professional and a go-getter, thank you for everything you did to make our wedding so special!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Anjali B

Jennifer and her team were fantastic on our wedding day! There are so many stories of how much they made happen on the wedding day. For example, the MOG started to feel uncomfortable in her heels. Jennifer asked if she wanted flip flops (we had them for the guests) and within... Read More one minute, one of the coordinators was there with the flip flops for her. There was always somebody on the team there to help as needed! They made sure that both myself (the bride) and the groom got to try everything food-wise and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jillian S

We planned our wedding in just 4 months and thanks to Jennifer Supper it was more than I ever could have dreamed of! The day was absolutely perfect from getting ready in the morning to the church and reception and even getting back to our hotel at night thanks to every little... Read More detail that Jen coordinated. The entire planning process was such a joy and absolutely stress free. Jen helped us find the most amazing vendors who made the day magical. I cannot recommend Jen and Kaleidoscope enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kristin V

My brother and sister in-law married married NYE this year downtown at the Lowe's Hotel. Lisa Marie was hired as their planner. Words cannot express how impressed I was with the job she did on the actual wedding day. Lisa Marie was a leader, assertive, and isn't afraid to take... Read More charge. She held herself and her appearance was very polish and professional. Lisa Marie never looked stressed or frazzled on the wedding day even with managing a very large bridal party. This allowed my sister in-law to be stress free and really enjoy her day. Lisa Marie's attention to detail was incredible. From time management, to scheduling, to carrying bridal parties purses, you name it Lisa Marie did it! Anything you wanted, needed, forgot, Lisa Marie was 25 steps ahead of everyone. What stood out to me the most was watching her interact with my niece and nephew. Lisa Marie got them excited for photos and helped occupy them. This really helped my sister out especially because Lisa Marie was able to get the kids to do things sometimes my family couldn't. This was all done with a genuine smile and caring demeanor about her. Lisa Marie never stopped working until my brother and sister in-law left to their afterparty. She never stopped working. Lisa Marie was being standing and observing to see what needed to be done or she was doing what needed to be done. This NYE wedding was a success because of Lisa Marie. I am a hard person to impress because I have very high standards. Lisa Marie impressed me. At one point in my day, I was running around and very late getting ready and it was time to leave for pictures. Everyone had left except for my sister, mom and I. Were were just going to Uber because we were so late. Lisa Marie stops me and says, "I promise we won't leave without you. Take your time. See you downstairs." When I finally arrive, Lisa Marie comes to meet me and carries stuff in the bus. Many people would be angry by the situation, she was happy and had a smile the whole time! Just shows you how professional she is. How important she knew to keep everyone together. Meant a lot to my family and I. Lisa Marie did an outstanding job handling this wedding. Definitely hire her!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Katie R

My fiancé and I were hesitant to hire a planner because we really felt the strain of paying for a wedding in the latter months of planning, and our only regret is not hiring Lisa Marie earlier. I'm a very hands-on person and I didn't think that I necessarily needed someone to... Read More help with day of coordination but after getting married and realizing how I wanted to feel on my wedding day, I now know that hiring Lisa Marie was absolutely the best thing we have did for our wedding. If we hadn't hired her, the wedding would've been completely different, I would've been so stressed out that I don't even know if I would've had fun. We hired Kaleidescope as "day of coordinators" but Lisa Marie has helped us for three months prior to the wedding. You really don't understand how many last minute details and problems need to be worked out until you're in the thick of it. And if it wasn't for Lisa Marie and her team - my family and my bridesmaids would have had to deal with the brunt of that work. Thanks to Lisa Marie I was able to enjoy a completely stress-free planning process and wedding day. She made my wedding beautiful, and all of my guests had an amazing time. Lisa Marie, Jennifer, Kaleidescope, and the rest of the team are extremely knowledgeable, true professionals, and highly regarded in this industry. I got married three days ago and I've already reached out to my friends to hire her for their weddings! We love her, she's a must!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jacqueline C

My brother and sister-in-law hired Lisa-Marie as a day of coordinator. Their wedding went off without a hitch and was so amazing that I called Lisa-Marie the second it was time for me to start planning my own wedding a year later. We hired her for partial planning and she was... Read More there to help us with anything that popped up. I felt so overwhelmed at the beginning of the planning process and she immediately put me at ease - providing recommendations for every vendor from the venue to flowers to the transportation. I was so relaxed and able to enjoy my entire wedding day because Lisa-Marie was there to organize everyone and keep track of the timeline and vendors. Lauren was one of her assistants who stuck with my husband and his groomsmen all day and they didn't have enough great things to say about her! (they're a tough group to please AND keep under control) Hiring Lisa-Marie and her team was the best decision we made during our planning process!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Rosie F

Lisa Marie was the most important person at my wedding (aside from myself and the groom). As a bride with a demanding profession in Chicago planning a wedding in Philadelphia, Lisa Marie managed all of the details and timing needs without allowing me to feel any pressure. I... Read More always felt like I was the only bride she had on her plate and that I was getting her undivided attention. She was so calm and collective on the big day (even as things went "off schedule") and she never hesitated to step in and "get her hands dirty" to tie any loose ends. Finally, Lisa Marie put a lot of personal touches on her own ambition such as creating her own menus at the venue b/c she did not like the venues. Lisa Marie is so personable and easy to spend time with that you not only will be happy with your wedding in the end but you will feel like you have met a new life long friend.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jennifer S

Jen was the best thing that happened for our wedding. We started working with Jen about 9-10 months before the wedding. Jen dealt with every detail and truly was by my side for every decision. Not only did Jen "get" my mom, myself, and my now husband but she felt like she was a... Read More part of the family! From organizing the timeline, to cleaning up my hotel room so that I could come back late after the wedding to relax...she handeled it all. I will never be able to thank Jen and her team enough.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Renee R

I got married in July 2016 and had been working with Jennifer for about a year at that point. Jennifer and her staff were very professional and nothing but helpful every step of the way. I can't even express how helpful they were the day of the wedding. They kept everything... Read More running smoothly and took care of everything so that I didn't have to worry about anything besides getting married and enjoying the reception. I highly recommend Kaleidoscope if you're planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016

Our daughter got married on October 23 in Philadelphia and I can say without any hesitation that hiring Lisa-Marie was the best decision we made. She and the staff of Kaleidoscope added to the beauty of the day and we had nothing to worry about or manage on the wedding day... Read More except enjoy the events and have fun. Lisa-Marie is very organized and has the best “can- do” attitude. When we found out that we needed few items for the church wedding late on the day before, she took charge of the situation and ensured that she had the items in hand the next morning. She managed all the details, contacted all the vendors, and provided us with detailed timelines for the wedding day. Everything proceeded so smoothly on the wedding day and many guests commented on how organized and well planned the wedding was and how awesome the wedding planner was!!! Lisa-Marie stayed by our daughter’s side every minute of the wedding day while one staff member helped the groom and his group, another one supervised activities at the church, and another one was at the reception venue. Lisa-Marie worked tirelessly on the wedding day to make sure that every detail was taken care of and at the end of the day personally brought all the wedding items from the venue to our daughter’s apartment!!! Other than being the best wedding planner, Lisa-Marie is very friendly and has a very cheerful personality and puts you at ease immediately. We all loved her and cannot thank her enough for helping make our daughter’s wedding day so beautiful and special. We strongly recommend Kaleidoscope and Lisa-Marie. If you are not sure if you need a wedding planner or are debating whom to hire, please contact Lisa-Marie. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding!!! Parents of the Bride Munir and Rima Nassar.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Becca B

Our experience with Kaleidoscope was amazing. Lisa Marie was such an incredible help to us and made our day run so smoothly! She was such a great help in the stressful weeks leading up to the big day, and a tremendous help on the day itself. My groom and I were so calm and... Read More relaxed knowing we didn't have to stress about any of the small details on the big day, or even any problems that may have came up, because Lisa Marie was there for us. From contacting and confirming vendors, to creating timelines, to keeping us organized and on time on the wedding day..I cannot stress how much it was a relief to have her! Being relaxed and able to just enjoy the entire day from start to finish in bliss was invaluable! I would recommend her and Kaleidoscope to anyone..I don't know how anyone does it without them!! Thank you SO MUCH Lisa Marie Kaleidoscope Weddings! Becca & Matt Bristow

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Joanna K

Jennifer Supper and her crew were crucial to our great wedding day. We used her for pre-wedding planning, photographer, videographer, florist and invitation selection, and day of coordination. We planned our Philadelphia-area wedding long distance (I was in California, fiance... Read More in Chicago). Everything including guest list, RSVP, timeline, and budget were all shared on GoogleDocs and kept us in the loop the whole time. Jen was able to arrange vendor meetings with photographers, florists, bakers, and menu tasting for the few times we were in town. Her personal relationship and experience with almost all of our venues and vendors made everything go smoothly. She handled our major and minor crises and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Renee K

Lisa Marie was absolutely AMAZING! We can confidently say that the day would have not been what it was without her, and our wedding was perfect! We had a large 550 guest Greek wedding and she made everything flow seamlessly, leaving us and our families to enjoy our wedding... Read More day. Even though she was only hired as our day of coordinator, she went above and beyond what was expected. She sat in our meetings to make sure she had all the appropriate information and she contacted our vendors multiple times to confirm everything we had planned. She even went a step further and assembled our take home gift bags for our guests, and always assured us she was available at any time we needed her for absolutely anything. We are so happy with our wedding, and we are so happy with Lisa Marie! The day we first met with her she was just our planner, but today Lisa Marie is our friend! Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Lisa Marie is the best weddding planner there is around! Renee and John Vasiliou

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Meera J

Hiring Lisa Marie to plan and execute our two-day Indian wedding was the best decision we made. She was involved from day 1 and made sure everyone's voices were heard at every step of the way. She went above and beyond what was asked of her and always did it with a smile on her... Read More face. Our wedding had so many moving parts (multiple locations, multiple events, family needs), but she always knew what those moving parts were and made sure they were taken care of. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. The only suggestion I have is to make sure she's included in the cultural/religious aspects of the wedding ceremony, so she knows all the details and can best support whoever is officiating the wedding , as well as the family who is participating in the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Taryn S

Lisa Marie and the team at Kaleidoscope Weddings brought our vision to life! They ensured it was not only the best day ever, but also the best week and best months leading up to our wedding. Their inspired and genuine service, creative touches and organizational mastery is worth... Read More the investment. We enjoyed every minute of this planning process and that in my opinion, is priceless. I've already recommended Lisa Marie's talents to good friends getting married in 2017! If you would like more details keep reading below. Wedding planning is sensitive. We all know that. I found a true friend and visionary in Lisa Marie. Our wedding day couldn't have been what is was without her and her team. From all the prep work before hand to the touches the week of, the day of ~ the full wedding planning service is unparalleled. Specifically, Lisa Marie and my Mother worked on all the little touches together, too many to name in one review. However Lisa Marie's guidance, experience and ability to read people (us in particular) proved invaluable. Lisa Marie got us. The authenticity of her and her team is what made our wedding the best day ever and truly amazing. The team was able to organize my family, which is always an adventure to say the least. There were many services provided, that went above and beyond. If I had to narrow it down to just ONE reason to invest in Kaleidoscope it is their unlimited and open communication throughout the entire planning process including day of and days after. Communication with you, your Mother, your future Mother-in-law, countless vendors etc. the list goes on and on. UNBELIEVABLE!! In particular, the professionalism Kaleidoscope brings to their relationships with our vendors was commendable. ALL of us cannot wait to work with this fine team again! Thank you for everything and next up, March, 2017 ;) <3 T and A

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Melissa D

We worked with Clayre for our June wedding. She and her team are amazing, and we can't say enough good things about them. Without any hesitation, we would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding-planner. If you want more information on specifics, keep reading below.... Read More Clayre is a great person. She genuinely cares, which makes working with her a really enjoyable experience. She put in all the effort to make our day exactly what we wanted it to be. She treated everyone with respect and kindness. Her team was so awesome on the wedding day, making sure that everything went smoothly, and that all the guests were happy and well taken care of. She went above and beyond - borrowing a Jeep for some photos (my grandmother used to drive a Jeep), shuttling us to the rehearsal dinner when we didn't plan transportation ahead of time, and many other details that I won't bore you with. The whole wedding weekend was perfect. We wouldn't change anything. Clayre didn't dictate. Instead, she listened to me, to my mom, and to my husband. Then she made what we were asking for a reality. If we weren't sure what we wanted, she gave us insight, but she always deferred to our opinion. My mom didn't want a wedding planner at first - I had to convince her to meet with Clayre. Now (after the wedding) she would recommend Clayre to anyone. My mom isn't easy, but Clayre is awesome with people. She makes everyone feel comfortable; she is supportive and nonjudgmental. It was the best week of my life, and I am sure I couldn't have done it without Clayre's help.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Rebecca M

Jennifer Supper is the best thing that I could have asked for in a wedding planner. From day 1 she was there for me to help guide me and the wedding in the direction I was going. She not only dealt with me, but my parents as well, and she did it all with a smile and the best... Read More attitude. My wedding was perfect in every detail and I have Jen to thank for that. I have made a life long friend in Jen. Thanks Jen for giving Bridger and I the best say ever!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kate C

There are not enough good things that I can say about Lisa Marie & the team at Kaleidoscope Weddings. We booked Lisa Marie for month-long coordination with the intention of having someone to manage the wedding on the day of, as we had a LONG day (10+ hours). Lisa Marie was... Read More immediately a godsend - she made our long-distance wedding planning so much easier! From creating a DETAILED (& color-coded!) timeline to hand-assembling & delivering our gift bags to hotels to printing our programs & menus in her office, she made the last few weeks of wedding planning go smoothly. On the day of the wedding, her and her team were invaluable - they stuck with us from our 5 AM start time through the end of our reception at 10 PM. She kept our large bridal party on schedule, came prepared with a COOLER of water & snacks (VERY helpful during our photographs when it was 90+ outside!), checked us in at our wedding night hotel so we didn't have to do it ourselves late at night, collected all of the gifts, miscellaneous items & even a TRAY of desserts & brought it to our hotel...the list goes on and on and anyone remotely involved in the wedding (family, etc.) were saying how wonderful she was. I cannot recommend Lisa Marie & Kaleidoscope Weddings enough - you will absolutely not regret it!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Robin

My wedding day went off without hitch, and I have to credit that to Jennifer Supper and her wonderful staff! I knew early on that I wanted to hire a planner to help with my wedding day since we were having our wedding at a non-traditional venue, and I wanted to make sure that... Read More someone was there to make sure everything was the way we wanted it (I had other things to focus on my wedding day). You really don’t realize how many little details go into planning the wedding until you are a few weeks out, going through the list of things to do, and Jenn knows what all those things are and is on top of them. My friends and family kept commenting on how calm and relaxed I was on my wedding day, and I have to credit all of that to Jenn. Because of Jenn and her staff, I was able to focus on my wedding day and not all of those little logistics that can take away from that big day. Jenn was available whenever I needed her. I’ll admit, I was really nervous at the beginning, turning the reigns over to someone I didn’t know, but it really was the best decision I ever made! Because of Jenn, I had the most wonderful time at my wedding and it shows in all of the pictures and videos. Thank you, Jenn!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Arusha G

Jen and team were hands down our most favorite vendor to work with from our wedding. They went above and beyond and thought of everything before we even got to it. They were always ten steps ahead. Not once did we feel any sense of anxiety or annoyance with the smallest of tasks... Read More or most sudden of emergencies that day. They had a calming, energetic, and fun presence throughout the day, starting from early morning. We had a large Indian wedding with many moving parts, and that did not pose an obstacle for them at all. They made the day seem seamless for us and our guests. We even had guests and family members comment to us afterwards about how great the Kaleidoscope team was throughout the event, in shuttling people from one building to another, keeping everyone on time in a comfortable manner (importantly, not abrasive or hurried), and remaining attentive to members of the wedding party. My husband also enjoyed having them around as he and his groomsmen prepared for the day. A key behind-the-scenes moment was when my contact lens popped out as I was about to head into the ceremony! The team swiftly ran back to hotel, found me a pair of new contacts, and bought solution from the pharmacy, all in time without a glitch in our schedule. Leading up to the wedding, Jen was a fantastic point person to find vendors, think through logistics, and put together everything with such ease, such as picking up the specialty items, assembling, and delivering the welcome bags. She is very connected and objectively helped us source and compare quotes from vendors that we would otherwise not have been able to get. Long story short, best dollars spent- hands down. 100% recommend to anyone considering hiring a planner and / or day-of-coordinator without a doubt.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

Our daughter was married this past New Year's Eve at the National Constitution Center. It was breath taking - just beautiful and nearly perfect in every way. Thank to Jen who took so much time throughout the year of preparation - from visiting the venues with appointments... Read More already made. She is so thorough asking all the right questions. The flowers were gorgeous - thanks to her recommendation. Because of the venue - some things were a little tricky - thank goodness Jen is so experienced. She filled us with her confidence and took care of absolutely everything. We were all able to enjoy the wedding planning and most importantly a beautiful wedding day. Thank you.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Doyeon L

Jennifer Supper from Kaleidoscope Solutions was MORE than just THE BEST wedding planner. Like many of you who would read this review, I scoured everywhere to find a good "full-service" wedding planner. Jen stood out immediately, simply because she called that day of when I sent... Read More the inquiry—unlike every other wedding planner that sent me an email to SAY that they were calling in a couple of days. When I met up with her at a café to get to see if we would work well together, it wasn’t just her sparkling smile, her experience and expertise in the business, and genuinely enthusiastic personality that caught me. She simply felt like a friend—that was both a professional that knew exactly what to do and a close friend that sincerely cared about you having the best wedding day of your life. I cannot possibly list every single thing that Jen helped me in planning this wedding, but I will try my best to do justice to everything that Jen did for us that I am so grateful for. I trusted Jen with helping me find the best vendors for our wedding, and because of her experience, her list of top-rated vendors were not only all AMAZING and dedicated, but knew her personally and was more than happy to work for us. Jen always listened to our needs, and had awesome suggestions as well. Jen—who was managing a wedding or two almost every weekend, some of them out of the country—never EVER made me feel neglected. Every email or text will, no matter how trivial the question, will be answered. She would personally meet up with us to go over important details that I never knew existed (a day-of timeline? seating charts?) but would make what might have been a very tedious meeting exciting and fun. Because of her expertise, no small detail ever slipped with her. And anytime I felt anxious about something, she would simply call and assure me. Jen is also more than happy to do even the most menial of things that aren’t even required of her to do, like getting stamps for the invitations. On the day of the wedding, I was the calmest bride just enjoying the happiest day of my life, and I attribute that greatly to Jen hustling around and organizing everything to perfection. I did not have to worry a SINGLE thing, and we even had a last minute “I can’t believe that just happened” wedding snafu. My bridesmaid’s luggage was lost while she was flying to Philly, and she had lost her bridesmaid dress 48 hours before the wedding. Jen managed to create a wedding miracle by bringing over one of her OWN dresses that she lent so generously to my bridesmaid, and it worked out perfectly. Jen would oversee every detail and would not stop moving until everything was perfect and every guest was satisfied. Everything from managing out-of-town guests (which we had a lot), carrying my super long dress train all day for photos, to even running down 15 floors to get me a straw so that I could drink diet coke through my wedding make up, Jen managed everything with consummate professionalism, natural enthusiasm, and genuine care for us. What I am most grateful about Jen is that she was always there for me through this whole unfamiliar process. Through her tremendous dedication and organization, I had the most beautiful and personal wedding ceremony that anyone could ever ask for, without having to worry. Everyone talked about how perfect everything was at the wedding, and my now-husband and I are well aware and thankful for EVERYTHING that Jen did to make this dream wedding a reality.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Alison B

My husband and I used Kaleidoscope weddings for our wedding this fall (short 6 month engagement wedding) and could not have been more pleased! We worked with Lisa Marie, hiring her as a day-of coordinator. She was a day-of coordinator but she did so much more! In addition to... Read More helping us secure vendors in the months leading up to our wedding, she was also very helpful for those crazy final weeks. She came by our place a few times to get all of our wedding odds and ends. She printed out the names on our seating cards, helped us make our favors, painted some stuff for us - all of which saved us busy people a lot of time. Lisa Marie worked very closely with our florist in the set up of our ceremony and reception - and it was spectacular. Day of- Lisa Marie was with me ALL day, doing literally everything, including picking up a hoagie tray for my bridal suite. She created a timeline for us and worked with all the vendors to ensure that everyone was on time and show up. If I needed something or forgot something, she was on top of it. I have no idea if anything went wrong the day because if it did- she took care of it. Day after the ceremony - she came by and gave us everything that was ours - including our cake stand, photo booth album, top of the cake, etc. Can't recommend enough- don't know how anyone has a wedding without a day of coordinator. Thanks Lisa Marie ! Also would like to give a shout out to her team who was also great and very attentive during our reception, they kept us with a drink in our hands at all times! Thanks! Ali & Ted

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Cristy C

Hiring Jennifer as our week-of planner was, hands down, the best money we spent on our wedding. We contacted a number of planners to inquire about their services and, from minute one, Jennifer was far and away the most down to earth, organized, professional, and responsive. She... Read More took the time to get to know us and really listened and responded to our hopes, needs, and concerns. We had an a la carte venue and a somewhat "unconventional" reception (tapas-style dinner and no assigned seats), and Jennifer was with us every step of the way, recommending and contacting vendors, drawing up floor plans and time longer, and always making sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted and needed. The week of, Jennifer and her team swooped in and, honestly, made the week easy. It always felt like we were there number one priority - from personally coming to our house to pick up decorations and hotel welcome bags to making sure that we both had either a plate or a drink in our hands at the reception, to giving a guest a ride back to the hotel because he missed the bus (!), the women at Kaleidoscope went well above and beyond anything we could have possibly hoped for our anticipated. Three months later, we *still* have friends and family sincerely telling us that it was the best wedding they've been to (and not in that well-intentioned, feeling-socially-obligated-to way. These are guests who have no reason to tell us this unless they actually mean it!). I honestly credit Kaleidoscope with that 100% for turning our vision into the real thing with the care and attention they gave to us and to every last detail surrounding our wedding!

Clayre Cardi

Clayre started her event planning business in 2009. A combination of great organization and clever ideas makes Clayre a planner extraordinaire. Thinking outside of the box to create a wedding beyond the “norm” is one of her favorite things to do. Every wedding is different and each bride has a vision that is specific to their personality. Assisting each bride with their wedding planning is a magical and enjoyable experience for Clayre. Making sure that all of the details are seen through, and that the day runs smoothly and on schedule is the end result of every wedding that Clayre plans.