Kaleidoscope Weddings

Philadelphia, Main Line & Suburbs, Destination & JerseyShore

Full, Partial, Day Of, and Destination Planning

Welcome to Kaleidoscope Weddings, where our wedding consultants provide you with the experience and creativity to ensure that your wedding is everything you envision. From planning every detail to directing the day of logistics, we are there so that you can enjoy your wedding day.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

121 N. Wayne Avenue, Wayne, PA Philadelphia, Main Line & Suburbs, Destination & JerseyShore (610) 964-8400

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Rachel C

Words cannot even express my gratitude, appreciation and respect for Jennifer Supper and her team! We were married in Philadelphia in April 2017 and had the most incredible wedding weekend. I truly believe of all the money that was spent arranging the wedding, hiring Jen at... Read More Kaleidoscope Weddings was the most important part! She allowed me (and all of my bridesmaids, sisters, and Mom) to be guests at the wedding., I did not perform a single task! Nor did any of the wedding party. And not just the day of the wedding, but the day of the rehearsal dinner and the day of the brunch too. The whole weekend went seamlessly and flowed so smoothly because she was there to run the show. A few small examples of her work: She picked up ALL of the wedding DIY stuff from my apartment a week prior to the wedding. She set up and arranged the entire rehearsal dinner. She helped set up and arrange both the ceremony and reception which involved 2 venues/2 musical groups/and 2 catering companies and transported decorations from the first venue to the second within an hours time between events to help save on flowers/decor money. She recognized weaknesses in other vendors and picked up their slack. Which was unbelievably critical for our photographs! She collected all of our personal items throughout the night (the detachable train of my dress, extra high heels, my husband's tux jacket, etc) and dropped them off with the other DIY stuff the next day at our apartment. This allowed the end of our wedding night to be carefree like we were guests. She handed out all tips to our vendors, a huge help! She even managed to help us cut the cake (discretely and out of the way of pictures) when we were fumbling! Not only is she fantastic at her job, but she is an extremely kind and enjoyable person to be around and genuinely adds laughter and fun to the day. HIRE HER! Your wedding will be better!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Miriam C

I had Lisa from Kaleidoscope Weddings help me throughout my wedding process and wedding day. So I will get straight to the point: PROS: She was very nice and very responsive to all my emails/calls/texts! CONS: Attention to detail wasn't 5/5, and this is where I had to give... Read More her 4/5. Overall, it was a wonderful smooth wedding!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Janelle S

Jen is an indispensable person to have present on your wedding day. We hired her for partial planning; she helped us book our photographer, videographer, and a few other vendors, but we'd already picked out our band and venue when we came to her. I'm a really organized person,... Read More but on top of my full-time job, I didn't know how stressful wedding planning would be. In the few months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Jen took care of SO MANY wedding tasks, which lifted a huge burden off of my and my husband's shoulders. From suggesting and making creative welcome bags from 6-pack holders that would hold beer that we made to setting up centerpieces and arranging my dress for various terrains and photo ops, Jen really does it all. Our photographer got sick on our wedding day, and I know Jen and her team were working tirelessly on the phone to find a replacement in time for photos in the hotel before the ceremony. She even stepped in as our dedicated bridal server during our reception to ensure that we had food and drinks when our venue's server wasn't doing her duties. She and her team packed up all of our items after the reception so we didn't need to worry about anything. One thing to note is that she responds better to calls and texts rather than email, but she does keep track of your correspondence even though she may be busy with other weddings/events at the time. In the 6-8 weeks up until our wedding, we had more frequent contact with Jen to set the timeline and ensure that everything else was arranged. We highly recommend hiring Jen and her team!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Lauren O

Wow! Jennifer Supper is literally amazing. Having only hired her a couple of months before the wedding, she kicked into gear immediately and was extremely organized and level-headed throughout. I only wish we had hired her earlier! I seriously can't say enough about how amazing... Read More and professional she was. The day of, she took care of everything with such ease and worked so well with all the vendors. Our guests were so impressed with her that we even had a few ask us who she was to use for other events. When I got caught up in conversations for too long at cocktail hour, Jennifer politely moved me along. If anything went wrong the day of our wedding, I didn't know anything about it. For a day that can be so hectic for those involved, Jennifer never seemed stressed. Thank you thank you thank you for everything you did! HIGHLY recommend

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Donna S

Jen Supper and her team from Kaleidoscope Weddings did an amazing job planning and executing the details of our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding. When we started planning 18 months in advance, we all lived outside the Philadelphia area. Jen was invaluable in providing vendor... Read More recommendations, arranging phone calls and meetings, responding to our calls and emails and offering any guidance we needed. I was an organized, detail-oriented MoB and I was amazed at how many details Jen handled just as she had promised. She addressed all my questions and most especially, ensured she would take care of things so we could all really enjoy the wedding day. She prepared a detailed timeline of the wedding day from start to finish. We all knew when and where we were to be and kept us on schedule without feeling rushed. Even our guests said the entire ceremony and reception went so smoothly and had an easy flow that made it so enjoyable. Jen and her team helped with the reception set-up and it was just as we had planned and was so stunning! She was with the bride and groom the entire day and ensured they had everything they needed. Her enthusiasm and light-hearted personality made any stress of the day melt away. During the reception, she allowed us to feel like real guests. She handled all the timing of the events with the vendors and communicated with the catering staff. We, as host and hostess, simply enjoyed the time with our guests and had fun! In addition, she handed out all the vendor tips, collected all the personal items from the reception, and delivered them to the hotel suite. This allowed us to join the after-party without loading up our car! Jen did a fantastic job and added fun and laughter to the wedding. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Haley T

Words cannot describe how much Lisa Marie and her team at Kaleidoscope did for my Day of Wedding Coordination. We were in constant communication in the weeks leading up to my wedding and Lisa Marie truly went above and beyond. If I had questions even unrelated to the day of... Read More wedding she went out of her way to help. Not only was Lisa Marie amazing to work with leading up to the wedding, on the actual wedding day I don't know what we would have done without her. She made sure the day ran smoothly and was so professional and funny at the same time. Not only was the experience with Lisa Marie and the Kaleidoscope team amazing for us but also for our family and bridal party. Just a few of the many things Lisa Marie did: - Scheduled and ran through the rehearsal the day before - Picked up welcome bags at my mother-in-laws house and brought them to the hotel - Picked up all the materials for the wedding at my house and brought them to the venue and florist - Ran around the day before to get last minute materials that we needed for the tables - Printed and framed items for the reception - Made a detailed itinerary for the day and coordinated with all vendors (photo, video, band, venue, transportation, etc.) - Helped with last minute changes and table arrangements for people who could couldn't make it - Was with me the entire day from start to finish and assisted during pictures to make sure everything looked good - Carried a goodie bag for us if we needed any water or food while we were on the bus running around from place to place - Worked with the photographer to make sure all the bridal party pictures and family pictures were organized - Made sure everything was cleaned up from the bridal suite at the venue and dropped it off at my house at the end of the night We are so grateful for Lisa Marie, she had such a big part in the day I feel like we will never be able to repay her. Lisa Marie, thank you endlessly, our day could not have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jaclyn M

Jen Supper and her team made our wedding day so amazing. I thought the few weeks before the wedding would be super stressful, but Jen helped ease all of my worries. She stayed on top of everything and made sure that everything was ready for the day of. We seriously wouldn't have... Read More been able to do it without her. She coordinated everything down to the smallest detail and helped me stay stress free - which was so important to me. We can't thank Jen and her team enough for all of the work they did for us and we HIGHLY recommend their services.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Cindy M

Jenifer Supper was simply amazing!!! From start to finish her guidance, referrals, vendor recommendations and attention to detail made my daughter and son-in-law’s dream wedding a reality. Her friendly personality also helped to keep everyone on task (group pictures etc),... Read More achieve the little things that were important to my daughter and her husband and navigate tough negotiations with the vendors. Jen was readily available and responsive to our questions and requests. I wish there was the ability to rate higher than 5 stars because she was above and beyond wonderful.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

If you are planning a wedding without Lisa Marie at Kaleidoscope then you are making a big mistake. We celebrated the marriage of our daughter Christina last Saturday and the entire event was perfection because of Lisa Marie's amazing creativity and crazy hard work. She solved... Read More every problem and found every perfect vendor. Just get her !!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Brooke C

The Kaleidoscope Team made our wedding the most fun, enjoyable, and stress free day even for us! We were able to spend time with our families and friends while Lisa Marie and her team made all of the details happen. I can't even imagine doing this without the help of Lisa Marie... Read More and Jen throughout the whole process! Amazing and I love them both!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Carol Ann F

Outstanding, impeccable service with a smile made our daughter's wedding spectacular!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Ashley S

Where do I even start? There are NO words for my gratitude. LM and the Kaleidoscope team were AMAZING. I was a controlling bride. I meticulously planned every detail of our wedding down to the lighting cues during our ceremony. I didn't believe anyone was capable of taking over.... Read More Oh boy was I wrong! Last minute I hired LM and she came in and took EVERYTHING over like a pro. There was no request too big or no project too complicated for her. She handled everything and made sure every detail of our wedding was executed to my liking. I didn't believe it would be possible for me to be a guest at my wedding. LM not only met but exceeded my expectations. Not an easy task! She took care of me and my groom like family and treated our wedding as if it was her own. (She has become family!) I honestly don't think we would have gotten through the day without her. Actually, I for sure know we wouldn't have. I would recommend this company 100 times over again.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Caitlin J

As a couple of professionals that both work long hours, hiring Kaleidoscope to help plan our wedding was a wonderful investment. Jennifer Supper was so knowledgeable about local venues and vendors, she helped us find exactly what we were looking for with maximum convenience. The... Read More day of, everything ran smoothly under Jennifer's professional supervision. Thanks for making our dream wedding happen Jen!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alyssa T

Jennifer and Team was the best thing to happen to my wedding day! My Husband and I had my big fat Greek wedding back November 5th 2016, and it was truly the most amazing day of our lives! When people ask me if I had a good time and remember everything about my wedding.. I can... Read More honestly say that my wedding day was incredible, and because of Jennifer and her team I didn't worry about ONE THING. All I, my family, bridal party, Husband, husband family, and wedding guests did was PARTY and focus on enjoying the day. Jennifer took care of every little detail, shielded me from anyone coming up with issues or problems, and because of that I got to focus on what was important. I don't know if anything went wrong during the day because all I did was have FUN. Also I hope my mom doesn't read this because she was definitely a difficult MOH with lots of questions, inputs, particulars, and on top of it she is a perfectionist. Jennifer was a PRO with my mom and most importantly my mom was extremely happy with Jennifer, her team and all of the things they pulled together to get every single detail right. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jennifer, she is a professional and a go-getter, thank you for everything you did to make our wedding so special!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Anjali B

Jennifer and her team were fantastic on our wedding day! There are so many stories of how much they made happen on the wedding day. For example, the MOG started to feel uncomfortable in her heels. Jennifer asked if she wanted flip flops (we had them for the guests) and within... Read More one minute, one of the coordinators was there with the flip flops for her. There was always somebody on the team there to help as needed! They made sure that both myself (the bride) and the groom got to try everything food-wise and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jillian S

We planned our wedding in just 4 months and thanks to Jennifer Supper it was more than I ever could have dreamed of! The day was absolutely perfect from getting ready in the morning to the church and reception and even getting back to our hotel at night thanks to every little... Read More detail that Jen coordinated. The entire planning process was such a joy and absolutely stress free. Jen helped us find the most amazing vendors who made the day magical. I cannot recommend Jen and Kaleidoscope enough!! It was truly the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kristin V

My brother and sister in-law married married NYE this year downtown at the Lowe's Hotel. Lisa Marie was hired as their planner. Words cannot express how impressed I was with the job she did on the actual wedding day. Lisa Marie was a leader, assertive, and isn't afraid to take... Read More charge. She held herself and her appearance was very polish and professional. Lisa Marie never looked stressed or frazzled on the wedding day even with managing a very large bridal party. This allowed my sister in-law to be stress free and really enjoy her day. Lisa Marie's attention to detail was incredible. From time management, to scheduling, to carrying bridal parties purses, you name it Lisa Marie did it! Anything you wanted, needed, forgot, Lisa Marie was 25 steps ahead of everyone. What stood out to me the most was watching her interact with my niece and nephew. Lisa Marie got them excited for photos and helped occupy them. This really helped my sister out especially because Lisa Marie was able to get the kids to do things sometimes my family couldn't. This was all done with a genuine smile and caring demeanor about her. Lisa Marie never stopped working until my brother and sister in-law left to their afterparty. She never stopped working. Lisa Marie was being standing and observing to see what needed to be done or she was doing what needed to be done. This NYE wedding was a success because of Lisa Marie. I am a hard person to impress because I have very high standards. Lisa Marie impressed me. At one point in my day, I was running around and very late getting ready and it was time to leave for pictures. Everyone had left except for my sister, mom and I. Were were just going to Uber because we were so late. Lisa Marie stops me and says, "I promise we won't leave without you. Take your time. See you downstairs." When I finally arrive, Lisa Marie comes to meet me and carries stuff in the bus. Many people would be angry by the situation, she was happy and had a smile the whole time! Just shows you how professional she is. How important she knew to keep everyone together. Meant a lot to my family and I. Lisa Marie did an outstanding job handling this wedding. Definitely hire her!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Katie R

My fiancé and I were hesitant to hire a planner because we really felt the strain of paying for a wedding in the latter months of planning, and our only regret is not hiring Lisa Marie earlier. I'm a very hands-on person and I didn't think that I necessarily needed someone to... Read More help with day of coordination but after getting married and realizing how I wanted to feel on my wedding day, I now know that hiring Lisa Marie was absolutely the best thing we have did for our wedding. If we hadn't hired her, the wedding would've been completely different, I would've been so stressed out that I don't even know if I would've had fun. We hired Kaleidescope as "day of coordinators" but Lisa Marie has helped us for three months prior to the wedding. You really don't understand how many last minute details and problems need to be worked out until you're in the thick of it. And if it wasn't for Lisa Marie and her team - my family and my bridesmaids would have had to deal with the brunt of that work. Thanks to Lisa Marie I was able to enjoy a completely stress-free planning process and wedding day. She made my wedding beautiful, and all of my guests had an amazing time. Lisa Marie, Jennifer, Kaleidescope, and the rest of the team are extremely knowledgeable, true professionals, and highly regarded in this industry. I got married three days ago and I've already reached out to my friends to hire her for their weddings! We love her, she's a must!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jacqueline C

My brother and sister-in-law hired Lisa-Marie as a day of coordinator. Their wedding went off without a hitch and was so amazing that I called Lisa-Marie the second it was time for me to start planning my own wedding a year later. We hired her for partial planning and she was... Read More there to help us with anything that popped up. I felt so overwhelmed at the beginning of the planning process and she immediately put me at ease - providing recommendations for every vendor from the venue to flowers to the transportation. I was so relaxed and able to enjoy my entire wedding day because Lisa-Marie was there to organize everyone and keep track of the timeline and vendors. Lauren was one of her assistants who stuck with my husband and his groomsmen all day and they didn't have enough great things to say about her! (they're a tough group to please AND keep under control) Hiring Lisa-Marie and her team was the best decision we made during our planning process!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Rosie F

Lisa Marie was the most important person at my wedding (aside from myself and the groom). As a bride with a demanding profession in Chicago planning a wedding in Philadelphia, Lisa Marie managed all of the details and timing needs without allowing me to feel any pressure. I... Read More always felt like I was the only bride she had on her plate and that I was getting her undivided attention. She was so calm and collective on the big day (even as things went "off schedule") and she never hesitated to step in and "get her hands dirty" to tie any loose ends. Finally, Lisa Marie put a lot of personal touches on her own ambition such as creating her own menus at the venue b/c she did not like the venues. Lisa Marie is so personable and easy to spend time with that you not only will be happy with your wedding in the end but you will feel like you have met a new life long friend.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jennifer S

Jen was the best thing that happened for our wedding. We started working with Jen about 9-10 months before the wedding. Jen dealt with every detail and truly was by my side for every decision. Not only did Jen "get" my mom, myself, and my now husband but she felt like she was a... Read More part of the family! From organizing the timeline, to cleaning up my hotel room so that I could come back late after the wedding to relax...she handeled it all. I will never be able to thank Jen and her team enough.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Renee R

I got married in July 2016 and had been working with Jennifer for about a year at that point. Jennifer and her staff were very professional and nothing but helpful every step of the way. I can't even express how helpful they were the day of the wedding. They kept everything... Read More running smoothly and took care of everything so that I didn't have to worry about anything besides getting married and enjoying the reception. I highly recommend Kaleidoscope if you're planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016

Our daughter got married on October 23 in Philadelphia and I can say without any hesitation that hiring Lisa-Marie was the best decision we made. She and the staff of Kaleidoscope added to the beauty of the day and we had nothing to worry about or manage on the wedding day... Read More except enjoy the events and have fun. Lisa-Marie is very organized and has the best “can- do” attitude. When we found out that we needed few items for the church wedding late on the day before, she took charge of the situation and ensured that she had the items in hand the next morning. She managed all the details, contacted all the vendors, and provided us with detailed timelines for the wedding day. Everything proceeded so smoothly on the wedding day and many guests commented on how organized and well planned the wedding was and how awesome the wedding planner was!!! Lisa-Marie stayed by our daughter’s side every minute of the wedding day while one staff member helped the groom and his group, another one supervised activities at the church, and another one was at the reception venue. Lisa-Marie worked tirelessly on the wedding day to make sure that every detail was taken care of and at the end of the day personally brought all the wedding items from the venue to our daughter’s apartment!!! Other than being the best wedding planner, Lisa-Marie is very friendly and has a very cheerful personality and puts you at ease immediately. We all loved her and cannot thank her enough for helping make our daughter’s wedding day so beautiful and special. We strongly recommend Kaleidoscope and Lisa-Marie. If you are not sure if you need a wedding planner or are debating whom to hire, please contact Lisa-Marie. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding!!! Parents of the Bride Munir and Rima Nassar.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Becca B

Our experience with Kaleidoscope was amazing. Lisa Marie was such an incredible help to us and made our day run so smoothly! She was such a great help in the stressful weeks leading up to the big day, and a tremendous help on the day itself. My groom and I were so calm and... Read More relaxed knowing we didn't have to stress about any of the small details on the big day, or even any problems that may have came up, because Lisa Marie was there for us. From contacting and confirming vendors, to creating timelines, to keeping us organized and on time on the wedding day..I cannot stress how much it was a relief to have her! Being relaxed and able to just enjoy the entire day from start to finish in bliss was invaluable! I would recommend her and Kaleidoscope to anyone..I don't know how anyone does it without them!! Thank you SO MUCH Lisa Marie Kaleidoscope Weddings! Becca & Matt Bristow

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Joanna K

Jennifer Supper and her crew were crucial to our great wedding day. We used her for pre-wedding planning, photographer, videographer, florist and invitation selection, and day of coordination. We planned our Philadelphia-area wedding long distance (I was in California, fiance... Read More in Chicago). Everything including guest list, RSVP, timeline, and budget were all shared on GoogleDocs and kept us in the loop the whole time. Jen was able to arrange vendor meetings with photographers, florists, bakers, and menu tasting for the few times we were in town. Her personal relationship and experience with almost all of our venues and vendors made everything go smoothly. She handled our major and minor crises and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Clayre Cardi

Clayre started her event planning business in 2009. A combination of great organization and clever ideas makes Clayre a planner extraordinaire. Thinking outside of the box to create a wedding beyond the “norm” is one of her favorite things to do. Every wedding is different and each bride has a vision that is specific to their personality. Assisting each bride with their wedding planning is a magical and enjoyable experience for Clayre. Making sure that all of the details are seen through, and that the day runs smoothly and on schedule is the end result of every wedding that Clayre plans.