Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

32 Hastings Street, Mendon, MA (508) 634-0003

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katelyn N

When the Katydid team walked in the morning of my wedding with our flowers I was stunned at how beautiful, fresh and elegant they were. The arrangements, most especially my bridal bouquet exceeded my expectations and Katydid truly nailed my vision. They were great to work with... Read More all the way through the planning stages and executed flawlessly and timely on the floral arrangements. The centerpieces were a mix of floral and candles and they did a stunning job with that as well. They are located in Mendon but came all the way to Wellesley and Quincy! They were on time and on top of getting everything where it needed to be. I have been receiving non-stop compliments on the flowers. They truly did an amazing job and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone in the Blackstone Valley or Greater Boston area!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Marianne D

There are a lot of things to stress about as a bride. I can honestly say that you will never have to worry or stress about your flowers if you use Katydid. Kim and Katie are like your best girlfriends-the ones you know you can count on to be there for you. I never worried... Read More that I would receive anything less than perfection with my wedding flowers, just I have never received anything less than amazing with any flowers I have ever ordered from them. You get professionalism, experience, and gorgeous flowers be it for a wedding, funeral, mother's day or any other occasion. Thanks again for being a part of our special day! -Marianne & Tim Watson

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Beth G

Katydid was referred to us by our wedding coordinator at Grand View in Mendon where my wedding took place this past September. We had a very clear vision as to what we wanted and Katydid delivered! Their knowledge of the wedding venue and space was invaluable and their... Read More suggestions were spot on. They were willing to work with us on every single detail and went above and beyond to create gorgeous centerpieces, ceremony flowers and bouquets for myself and bridesmaids. We were thrilled with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Vicky W

I chose KatyDid to be my vendor of choice for flowers and I am extremely happy with the way the flowers turned out. We had ordered eiffel tower centerpieces, along with flowers for the bridal party, the reception, and the ceremony. I came into not knowing which flowers to pick,... Read More which Kim did an amazing job with the recommendations. Everyone at the wedding complemented on how beautiful the arrangements and centerpieces looked. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Danya C

Only reason I'm giving one star is because giving none isn't an option. I used this place for my wedding in July and it's taken me this long to calm down enough to write a review that isn't completely filled with hate and expletives. I met with one person first who seemed to... Read More have an idea of everything I DID NOT want. When I met with the owner a couple weeks before the wedding I went over my concerns and gave pictures of what I DID want. I left almost in tears because she basically told me "oh well. that's what you originally said so that's what we're going with". My maid of honor called them and emailed them what I wanted. She was told it would be taken care of and I would have an email follow up. That never happened. Never got a confirmation any time after I paid nearly $1000.00. Sure enough the day of the wedding, I arrive at the venue. The flowers were already delivered. Every single arrangement was exactly the list of MUST NOT HAVE. It was awful. Couldn't be fixed since that was 2 hours before my wedding. I wanted to scream and cry. I wanted to throw every single persons flowers in the trash and have them go without since that would've looked better and made me hate this florist a little less. I will NEVER recommend this florist to anyone unless it's a funeral because the dead can't be disappointed. Thank you so much for ruining part of the biggest day of my life. I will never be able to get that day back and I will never get over how awful you made me feel for simply wanting my flowers for my wedding the way I wanted them. Thank you for making me waste $1k on absolute trash when it could've gone towards something I'd actually have enjoyed and appreciated. So again, thank you for ruining my wedding. I'm sure one bad review won't ruin you, but people should at least know not all of your customers are happy and some are downright angry with how you treated them and took money for a product they hated. Had I had the time I would've had someone return the disgusting arrangements you passed off and asked for a refund. I wish I'd never gone with this business in the first place.

2017-08-24T19:24:38 Response from the vendor

How awful! I am so sorry to hear this. Clearly something went terribly wrong in our lines of communication. After your Maid of Honor called to make the change to your bouquet, we updated the paperwork and emailed it to you thinking everything was set... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Anne Marie C

I am so glad Katydid florist was recommended to us! There bouquets, centerpieces and boutineers were gorgeous! They took the vision I had for my flowers and had them come out exactly how I pictured they would! They were so easy to work with and provided us with an amazing... Read More experience. They were on time the day of the wedding and even waited to pin the boutineer on my Dad, since he was running late. They will not disappoint! My bouquets was absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Brittany W

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous! I felt so overwhelmed with choices - but I saw a picture of a bouquet that was PERFECT and I knew I had found my florist. They were professional, talented and personable. The centerpieces were gorgeous, everything arrived on time, in... Read More great condition, etc.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Deborah W

These two ladies are amazing! The floral arrangements created at this shop are original and unique. They have been the florist for both of our children's weddings and for various other arrangements that we have sent as well. Katydid is affordable and professional. They are... Read More easy to work with and will walk you through the wedding planning process with their suggestions and ideas. Fun gift shop for gifts and cards too!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amy S

Katydid provided the flowers for my wedding on 9/23/16 and by doing so, truly helped transform the vision I had into a reality. The work they do at Katydid is really something else! I worked with Kim who was very helpful, professional, and responsive. If it wasn't for Kim's... Read More preparation we wouldn't have noticed until wedding day that we were 7 centerpieces short, as the guest list and number of tables apparently grew over time! Thank goodness for Kim, as she went to the venue the day before and realized the dilemma. Despite the fact that the flowers for the centerpieces had to be preordered and there was not enough time to order flowers for 7 more centerpieces needed the next day, Kim whipped up some crazy magic and made it work! All of the centerpieces and all of the flowers looked amazing! Katydid also made hair pieces for myself and my bridesmaids, which also were stunning. My mother-in-law has always gone to Katydid for her flower needs and I can absolutely see why. Katydid gets an A+ from this happy bride! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Gloria P

Cannot say enough great things about this place. VERY accommodating, worked with my budget, not pushy and made the process so easy. My flowers were absolutely beautiful, better than i imagined! Kim even met our men at the church to pin them and make sure everything went... Read More smoothly. This is one vendor i feel very great about when writing and sending my thank you cards out :) I will be coming here for any flower needs in the future. I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Caitlin F

I chose Katydid Flowers for my wedding on 8//6/16 and I could not have been a happier bride! Everything was delivered on time and the flowers were absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on my beautiful bouquet and the centerpieces were beyond what I was looking for.... Read More Working with Kim was an absolute pleasure. From day one she made me feel confident in Katydid and she was willing to work within my budget. So happy!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Lisa D

Though our wedding was in MA, my husband and I do not live locally. Kim and Katy were so easy to work with and were able to meet with me whenever I was in town, or with my mother if I was not. They made the whole process so easy, and were able to offer their expertise when it... Read More came to what flowers would work best in bouquets, for table arrangements, for the ceremony space, and for the cake. They worked with our budget, and I was completely confident that on the day of the wedding all of the flowers would look beautiful and fresh, and they were! Our colors were blue, white and green, and every flower was the exact shade we had discussed. My mother took home one of the table arrangements after the wedding, and when my husband and I returned from out honeymoon the flowers were still sitting on her kitchen table looking fantastic. I highly recommend Katydid flowers for any event!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Andrew R

I can't say enough about them ! They were amazing to work with - and made our day just perfect . From our very first meeting with them they made the whole process so simple. I went in to there beautiful shop with no idea of what I wanted , Kim came up with the most stunning... Read More arrangements I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Avery L

I couldn't be happier with how all of my flowers came out for my wedding! Kim was a pleasure to work with, and knows exactly what works and what doesn't. All of the arrangements stayed intact and fresh throughout the evening.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Finding the perfect vendors for your wedding day can be so overwhelming, but the minute we met with Kim at Katydid Flowers we knew we had our florist! At our first meeting we talked about color schemes and looked at some of their previous work, then we showed her the many... Read More pictures we had pulled off Pintrest for ideas. Kim was so honest in letting us know what flowers would last throughout the day and which ones to avoid. If we showed her expensive flowers she'd let us know and suggest something just as pretty so we could make budget conscious decisions. Once we had gone through all our floral needs she quickly sent us a quote and we had our starting point! Lol! Since we had booked her months in advance that left a lot of time to change my mind, and I did many times! But each time Kim just made the changes and smiled, she was so easy with that!! A couple weeks before our big day she even made a sample centerpiece for us to see and take home free of charge! It was beautiful! The day of Kim delivered the ladies flowers to us, they were absolutely stunning!! Then she went to see the men to personally pin each boutonniere on for them. We decided to do a first look and when my limo pulled into the park I saw Kim standing with the men, she had waited all that time just to see me dressed and to congratulate us! What other florist would do that?? Kim definitely goes above and beyond, besides creating the most gorgeous floral arrangements she is dedicated, and so focused on making her part in your day exceptional! That's exactly what she did for us! All her extra touches were just a bonus! She even went back the next day to pick up the huge urns we used for our ceremony so that we didn't have to worry about it. Throughout the night our guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were and how thoughtful our memorial flowers were presented. Everything was just perfect! If you're looking for gorgeous flowers, personalized attention, and an easy to work with florist with great ideas just call Kim, we all deserve the best on our wedding day! Thank you so much Kim and Kate! Your work is truly amazing, we are so happy to have had the chance to work with you and look forward to visiting Katydid's again! K&R 9.12.15

Will use Katydid again and again!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

Every interaction I had with this florist was great. They were extremely helpful when I was unsure of what I wanted. I knew what colors I wanted, just not what flowers to go with. They even allowed my young daughter to take part in the decision making. They helped make... Read More her feel like it was her day as well! And since it was, I am extremely grateful they did that for her. They helped me figure in things that I hadn't even thought of and did it all within my budget! She stayed with us until I walked down the aisle. Her words of encouragement were the last things I heard before taking a deep breath and walking to my groom.

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Ashley C

These poor ladies for having to deal with my craziness , and they were wonderful through it all ! I must have changed my mind a million and one times and they were so supportive and were able to help me problem solve and gave their expert opinions ! Everything was perfect on... Read More our wedding day , the flowers and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and it was so personal Kim saw this through from start to finish ! She was even there setting up at our venue on wedding day ! Absolutely amazing !! Thank you ! Thank you !

flowers

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Kerriann W

Katydid was amazing! So professional and quality service. On time and above and beyond. You wont be disappointed with them! Beautiful flowers and creativity was awesome. Put lights in my centerpieces and people were so impressed. Loved my flowers!!

STUNNING FLOWERS

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Adriana A

Katydid is our family's florist... that's right I said it! ;) I loved what Katydid did for my wedding at Harrington Farms. They took care of the bridal party flowers, table arrangements, outdoor ceremony area, and fireplace. They also worked alongside my cake vendor... Read More (Specialty Wedding Cakes of Mendon - Heather LaPlante) and made the whole wedding look STUNNING. There is a lot of attention to detail with the flowers from the cut, folds (leaves), color, and sparkles! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Summer Wedding 2014

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

The Florists were amazing and extremely attentive. The quality of the flowers were second to none.

Kelly

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Kelly E

I got more compliments on the beautiful flowers from a florist in the little town of Mendon, Ma near my home town. They delivered to where I was staying, went to the church, then to the venue...Awesome!

Gorgeous Flowers, Excellent Experience!

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 Shelby O

My flowers were GORGEOUS! From my bouquet to the centerpieces, the arbor and the single bud arrangements on the dessert table, it was all perfect. Kate & Kim created exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was so beautiful I'm having them preserve it because it's something I want to... Read More cherish forever. They truly are amazing!