Kaylyn Ivy Photography

South Jersey, North Jersey, The Jersey Shore, Philadelphia

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

South Jersey, North Jersey, The Jersey Shore, Philadelphia (609) 319-9029

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Katie R

My husband and I had so much fun working with Kaylyn throughout the entire wedding planning process. We are so, so happy we hired Kaylyn to take our engagement and wedding photos for our October 2017 wedding. While searching for a wedding photographer, we came across her website... Read More and really admired how she focuses on capturing natural, beautiful moments. We really appreciated how she took the time to get to know us, so by the time it came for our engagement pictures we would be comfortable. On our wedding day, we did not have to worry about a thing! She did amazing with making sure we stuck to our timeline while getting all of the family portraits we wanted. She worked seamlessly with our Church, venue, and DJs. Our wedding went so smoothly, and we know Kaylyn played a huge part in making that happen!! You can tell how passionate she is about her job and making sure your wedding photos are beautiful!! Thank-you Kaylyn!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Caitlin M

On your wedding day your photographer is your biggest advocate, your best friend, and your confidant. At least that’s what they should be and that’s exactly what Kaylyn was for us. We started off with an out of this world Liberty State Park engagement session that blew these two... Read More Brooklyn natives away. Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of a camera but you never would have guessed with the images we received. As the wedding got closer Kaylyn sat us down to let us know there would be some big changes happening, she was pregnant and was due right around the time of our wedding! Leading up to our wedding she still made us feel incredibly important even with her world changing so quickly. She helped me with a timeline and gave some of the best advice I received throughout the planning process. She is kind, genuine, honest and dedicated to her craft. The wedding day Kaylyn was unfortunately not up for being the main shooter for our wedding though, she was present the entire day assisting, second shooting, and shot majority of my bridal portraits. While we are absolutely in love with our photos and cannot wait to proudly display them in our home I also cannot wait to have another shoot with Kaylyn behind the camera the whole time. Chemistry is so important and she just knows how to be goofy and help her clients feel so comfortable the entire time. If we had to do it over I would hire Kaylyn Ivy Photography every time, hands down.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Emily P

Kaylyn and her colleague we’re like part of the family on our wedding day. She is incredibly talented, artistic, and pays great attention to detail. She met with us at a Starbucks (nearly 9 months pregnant!) 6 months before our wedding date. She took the time to really get to... Read More know us and showed samples of her work which we were so very impressed with. She did this whole consultation not even knowing if we were going to book her! Well, we did! And it was the best decision we made! She sent us a questionnaire which was very detailed so that she would be prepared on the day of and not have to bother us with questions- but just do her thing. And boy did she! She was very professional and kept in the background while capturing moments of me and my mom and sisters getting ready. The real art came out of our couple shots- wow I couldn’t believe that was us! (We are the tall couple seen in the wildflowers with the low sun at a farm) they are truly priceless. Also, the photos came about 5-6 weeks after and we’re displayed very nicely on our own photos website and could be downloaded. This was such a great thing to have to share with my family and friends. I can’t speak highly enough of Kaylyn and her talent. I’ve already referred a few friends her way!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kim B

Kaylyn was contacted by my fiancé when he decided to propose. She hid and captured amazing moments that I absolutely love having to look back on! She took beautiful photos showing raw emotion and we're absolutely hoping to have her for our actual wedding day! Thank you, Kaylyn!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Pamela M

Kaylyn is a true creative talent and was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us in person before we booked, to share samples of her work and to get to know us, and throughout the whole planning process was responsive, professional, and pleasant. She asked us to fill out... Read More a detailed questionnaire so that she could understand our needs and desires and priorities. On the day of, she was easygoing and fun to work with. And best of all, the photos are breathtakingly gorgeous. I can't believe how beautifully and artfully she captured the vibe of the day. She is truly an artist who endeavors to create a gorgeous product while keeping her clients' personalities and desires in mind. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Krista A

Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are with the photos taken by Kaylyn Ivy Photography. Kaylyn is not only an amazing photographer but she is creative, fun, flexible and above all else, professional. Kaylyn and her crew captured all the most important parts of... Read More our big day in such beautiful and unique ways. It's been almost a year and my family and friends are still raving about our pictures, especially a picture that incorporated all of our guests that I thought would be difficult to pull off but Kaylyn made it happen. I highly recommend Kaylyn Ivy Photography for any and all of your photography needs. I can't wait to work with Kaylyn and her team again!