Kaylyn Ivy Photography

South Jersey, North Jersey, The Jersey Shore, Philadelphia

Kaylyn Ivy Photography

Kaylyn Ivy Photography serves the NJ, PA, and NY area, providing couples with romantic and timeless imagery, as well as a fun wedding day experience. Kaylyn Ivy Photography's personal approach to wedding day photography showcases couples own personalities, love stories, and reasons for celebrating!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

South Jersey, North Jersey, The Jersey Shore, Philadelphia (609) 319-9029
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Pamela M

Kaylyn is a true creative talent and was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us in person before we booked, to share samples of her work and to get to know us, and throughout the whole planning process was responsive, professional, and pleasant. She asked us to fill out... Read More a detailed questionnaire so that she could understand our needs and desires and priorities. On the day of, she was easygoing and fun to work with. And best of all, the photos are breathtakingly gorgeous. I can't believe how beautifully and artfully she captured the vibe of the day. She is truly an artist who endeavors to create a gorgeous product while keeping her clients' personalities and desires in mind. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Krista A

Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are with the photos taken by Kaylyn Ivy Photography. Kaylyn is not only an amazing photographer but she is creative, fun, flexible and above all else, professional. Kaylyn and her crew captured all the most important parts of... Read More our big day in such beautiful and unique ways. It's been almost a year and my family and friends are still raving about our pictures, especially a picture that incorporated all of our guests that I thought would be difficult to pull off but Kaylyn made it happen. I highly recommend Kaylyn Ivy Photography for any and all of your photography needs. I can't wait to work with Kaylyn and her team again!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kim B

Kaylyn was contacted by my fiancé when he decided to propose. She hid and captured amazing moments that I absolutely love having to look back on! She took beautiful photos showing raw emotion and we're absolutely hoping to have her for our actual wedding day! Thank you, Kaylyn!

Kaylyn O'Connor

My name is Kaylyn O'Connor, and I am the Owner of Kaylyn Ivy Photography. I am a wedding photographer who prides myself on not only providing my couples with romantic, timeless wedding imagery, but one that brings a fun and friendly atmosphere throughout the entire wedding process, from the moment you first inquire, until all of those beautiful images have been delivered. I bring to the table professionalism and customer service that can't be beat, and love working with new couples on how they can bring life to their wedding images!