Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

5010 NW Waukomis Dr, Kansas City, MO (816) 550-7432

Easy & Fun

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jess B

Communication with the owner was easy - our credit card had fraud so we had to switch payment methods within the last week. Everything could go on the credit card so we didn't have to worry about cash tips. The driver knew the area and seemed very at ease. This was one of the... Read More cheaper limo companies around that had a big enough vehicle to accommodate our wedding party and the quality was fabulous. We could hook up our own music, there were glasses for the drinks we provided, and the vehicle was pretty comfortable. We had a blast. Thank you so much!

Easy to work with , on time

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Jennifer S

I waited too long to book this, but they did their best to help me get wedding party transportation. They were on time and fun to work with.

I have nothing but amazing things to say!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Mikhael M

Our limo driver did an amazing job!! He advised us where to go for pictures and was patient and did not make us feel like we were in a hurry! After the wedding he was sweet enough to take us around for more pictures since my Husband and I didn't get to many alone with... Read More eachother...drove us around for about an hour and was jsut super friends. Will be using him again for sure!

Transportation that delivers - pun intended

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Jollene H

I was nervous after reading reviews of other transportation services, that they sometimes don't advertise exactly what you see. I was not able to see the vehicle in person, but the owner shared that they have an interactive website, allowing you to tour inside the vehicle. That... Read More was very helpful. Our driver was a little clueless about locations, but pleasant. And we were happy with the limousine.

So fun!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Erin M

They did a great job. They were open to driving wherever we wanted to go, but also had lots of fun ideas if we didn't know. They were helpful throughout the whole process and just wanted us to have a good time. The converted bus was VERY nice looking both outside and inside. It... Read More was so nice not to have to squish into a limo. Very roomy to fit all of us!