Kelley Raye - Photographer

Los Angeles | Cali | Destination | Anywhere!

Rad Love Stories

It's in the tiny details, and the look in your eyes when you see each other for the first time. It's in the stories your friends tell while you're getting dressed and the song you've been waiting all night to play so that you can truly rock out. It's in that hand-written letter with your name on it. And the moment when you slip on your wedding shoes. I'm all about capturing the story of two rad people in love!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Los Angeles | Cali | Destination | Anywhere! (213) 797-0784

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Stephanie W

Finding Kelley sealed the deal for our planned elopement! The minute we saw her work, we wanted her to be our photographer. After meeting her (via Skype-and the day after we reached out to her!), we knew for sure she was the one. Our decision to elope was a culmination of a... Read More lot of desires for how we wanted our wedding day to go, including not being stressed. Kelley not only made us feel comfortable and ourselves, but made the day so incredibly fun and memorable! She is an absolute delight to work with, and her work is truly incredible. I am SO glad we chose her to capture our special day, and it was the best decision we made for our wedding, besides deciding to elope! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer who will be able to provide the highest quality work, and be TONS of fun to work with (which I believe is also so important!)

2017-05-25T14:58:44 Response from the vendor

Stephanie! I don't think Ive had more fun on an elopement day, so glad you had a blast! It was truly an honor to be your third wheel, your wedding witness (what?!) and run around the city in the rain all in the name of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Courtney B

Kelley was our dream photographer! We are so thankful to have had her share in our special day all the way in Iceland. Kelley can not come more highly recommended for her work + professionalism!

2017-05-17T00:34:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Courtney! Your Iceland wedding was so amazing, I'm still swooning over the details that you incorporated into your day. You were the most beautiful bride! Thank you so much for having me!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 DJ A

What can I say, Kelley Raye is absolutely phenomenal. This is the 3rd time I have worked with her, and she has never disappointed. Her photographic eye, and knack for grabbing colors and lines is amazing. The teasers she shared of our wedding were breathtaking. I can't wait to... Read More see the entire wedding. Thank you Kelley for all you and Fallon do!

2017-05-17T00:37:27 Response from the vendor

DJ, your wedding in Puerto Rico was truly an honor to capture. From the details to the impeccable organization, you totally rocked it lady! Thank you for having us out and allowing us to share in your special day!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Carolina P

Kelley was so great to work with. I was drawn to her by her unique style, and once we got to meet her, I was so glad we did. She was very down to earth and friendly, made the process of having our engagement photo shoot seamless for my now husband (who doesn't love having his... Read More picture taken), and in the end, we got some great candid shots that I didn't even realize were taken. Overall great value, original style, and pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Camaro W

From our first meeting with Kelley, my now husband and I knew that we were going to book her. She was so well prepared and professional, and from looking through photos of previous weddings she shot, we already knew that we loved her way of telling stories through photos.... Read More During our engagement shoot, she somehow managed to capture beautiful and dynamic pictures of us, even though we were being silly and laughing the whole time. She made us feel comfortable and gently directed us so that she could capture the shots she needed. Leading up to our wedding day, Kelley provided us with some really useful information to help us prepare and to make sure she captured the best shots possible. With the exception of our posed photos, we didn't even notice her taking pictures during the ceremony and reception. She was like a ninja and captured so many great candid shots of our celebration. We have received so many compliments on our photos from family and friends. It was amazing to look through the 500 + photos we received afterwards and relive the day, seeing things we had missed as everything unfolded. My husband and I have found our forever family photographer and can't recommend Kelley enough!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Alexandra B

Kelley is so talented and so easy going. Her pictures capture people's personality and authenticity. She did our engagement photos and wedding photos and hopefully many family sessions to come! Her style is edgy and a perfect fit for us. Kelley and Fallon make a great team.... Read More Thank you for capturing our love and families!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Andrea G

Kelley did both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. The pictures turned out beautiful and the turn around was super quick. We didn't have to wait too long to see the pictures. Kelley did a blog post with great pictures just a little over a week after the wedding and... Read More then we received our USB drive with pictures within a few weeks. The quality of the pictures is great!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Rene G

Kelley Raye is incredible!! We worked with her for our engagement photos and wedding day photos and it was an absolute dream! The pictures came out AMAZING and she was so much fun to work with! She fit in perfectly with my friends and family members and she made us all feel... Read More comfortable while shooting! I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family and I do plan on using her again for future events!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Taisa T

I must say that when I first met Kelley I had some reservations. Although Kelley has been a photographer for practically her entire life, I found out that she was somewhat new to the wedding scene. However, after meeting with her I had an instant connection and decided that I... Read More would have her do our engagement photo shoot and if we liked the photos we would have her shoot our wedding. I have to admit that I had another photographer who was much more expensive than Kelley that I really wanted to book but decided to wait. For our engagement photos we had two locations and one outfit change. At the beginning, we were very nervous but Kelly got us laughing and really put us at ease. The engagement photos were ready the next day and the photos were absolutely amazing. We had no trouble picking a photo for our save the date card. Needless to say, we were so impressed by her work and the way she was able to capture precious moments without making us pose that we decided to use her for our wedding. The wedding photos were phenomenal and one of the pictures could honestly be on the cover of a magazine. Everyone who saw our pictures though we had a very talented photographer and thought the pictures were fantastic. I am still amazed by some of the pictures that Kelley was able to capture. Kelley was really able to capture the love between my husband and I and we didn't even notice when she was taking the pictures. Finally, Kelleys wedding package was awesome and she had all the photos on a unique wooden zip drive. We were so pleased to work with Kelley and we will cherish the wedding photos forever. I know that should we have any future events like having a baby we will definitely be using Kelly!! Thanks for all your hard work. You exceeded our expectations.

Kelley Raye

Los Angeles | Cali | Destination | Anywhere!