Kelley Raye - Photographer

Cali | NYC | Hawaii | Tulum | Destination | Anywhere!

Candids, Candids and More Candids!

Every love story is different but my approach is always the same: capture the energy surrounding two rad people in love. Documentary style with a whooooole lotta candids because REAL moments are the BEST moments! I love capturing all the tiny, little details and the look in your eyes when you see each other for the first time. When you're jamming out with your friends on the dance floor or exchanging vows in the middle of a forest with no one watching but the trees. Your love story will be amazing! And whether you share your day with 100 people or just each other, I'll make sure you always remember exactly how you felt and all those moments that you might never be able to put into words. Let's do this!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cali | NYC | Hawaii | Tulum | Destination | Anywhere! (213) 797-0784

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jenny T

I felt like we hit the jackpot with Kelley. She's incredibly talented, great to work with, and very reasonably priced. I've had multiple people say our wedding photos are some of the best they had ever seen. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

2017-10-06T07:25:53 Response from the vendor

Jenny and Sean, I loved hanging out in Vermont with you two, you had one of the best dance parties I've seen all year! So glad you loved your photos!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Stephanie W

Finding Kelley sealed the deal for our planned elopement! The minute we saw her work, we wanted her to be our photographer. After meeting her (via Skype-and the day after we reached out to her!), we knew for sure she was the one. Our decision to elope was a culmination of a... Read More lot of desires for how we wanted our wedding day to go, including not being stressed. Kelley not only made us feel comfortable and ourselves, but made the day so incredibly fun and memorable! She is an absolute delight to work with, and her work is truly incredible. I am SO glad we chose her to capture our special day, and it was the best decision we made for our wedding, besides deciding to elope! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer who will be able to provide the highest quality work, and be TONS of fun to work with (which I believe is also so important!)

2017-05-25T14:58:44 Response from the vendor

Stephanie! I don't think Ive had more fun on an elopement day, so glad you had a blast! It was truly an honor to be your third wheel, your wedding witness (what?!) and run around the city in the rain all in the name of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Allie F

Kelley photographed our wedding this October in Atlanta. She was amazing to work with from the start-- easy going, organized, professional and fun. She has a great eye for color and expression, capturing some wonderful candids and portraits. She worked super hard all day/night.... Read More We're extremely happy with the pictures she took and her customer service. She was a pleasure to work with and is very reasonably priced for the quality of her product.

2017-11-16T12:51:35 Response from the vendor

Allie, you and Andrew were a blast to work with from beginning to end! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your celebration!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Courtni M

I knew from the very beginning Kelley is who I wanted to photograph our wedding. She is such a lovely person and her pictures are beyond beautiful. I am forever thankful for her and the magic she captured on our special day!

2017-10-31T08:38:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks Courtni! Your day was so beautiful, and I'm so happy I got to be there!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kevahra K

Kelley was the photographer for my Husband's brother's wedding. We were so happy she came out of state for our wedding. She has such a great personality that vibe really well with us. Our wedding photos are so nice. At some point during the reception I did not notice she was... Read More there but she got the most beautiful and candid shots. My husband does not smile often but she really captured how happy he was that night. She found hidden moments we had together as well. We couldn't be happier with the photos.

2017-10-31T08:43:48 Response from the vendor

Kevahra, I had a blast in Sacramento capturing your sweet moments, and you made the most beautiful bride! You and Stephen are so amazing together, and I love any opportunity to hang with the Karagas!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bridget S

Kelley is everything you could want in a wedding photographer: warm, calm, professional, and extremely talented! My husband and I are not people who feel super comfortable in front of a camera, but Kelley made us feel very relaxed and we had a great time shooting with her. Our... Read More photos turned out truly amazing. We also loved and appreciated that she posted a selection of preview pics the next day, and got our completed photos to us in an extremely timely fashion. Its been so fun reliving our day through her kickass pictures.

2017-10-31T08:48:20 Response from the vendor

Bridget I would shoot your wedding a million times! You and Zach are the level of chill everyone should aspire to be. Thanks for having me!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Boyan T

Kelley shot our wedding in NJ this past September. She was very easy to work with and professional. The photos turned out great and captured the essence of our party in just the way we were hoping. Her work is an amazing value!

2017-10-31T08:49:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Boyan! Your wedding rocked! Literally, I think the venue was actually rocking! I had so much fun with you both!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Megan D

So glad we found Kelley for our engagement photos! She was incredibly easy to coordinate with and we had a blast on our downtown LA photo shoot. She made us feel so comfortable and she quickly provided an amazing selection of shots. We would recommend Kelley to anyone!

2017-10-31T08:58:36 Response from the vendor

OMG Megan your engagement session was so fun! You both rocked it, Im so happy I got to hang with you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Rachelle B

Kelley is an amazing photographer! We were worried about finding someone who was willing to travel for both our engagement and wedding session but we majorly lucked out with her! We had a blast during our photo shoot and she knows how to make nervous couples feel comfortable.... Read More She was also super quick in getting our photos to us. We couldn’t be happier!

2017-10-31T08:53:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rachelle! Running around Malibu beach with you was a blast and I cannot wait for April!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Natalie Z

Kelley was amazing! After an exhausting search for NYC photographers that captured a balance of candid shots, warmth, and emotion I found Kelley after extensive googling. Her images are amazing, she has a great eye and we loved her work. She is professional, punctual and always... Read More replies promptly to emails. Her work is a great value and we were very happy with the pricing even with paying for her transportation to the NY/NJ area. Our photos came out amazing and we love how they tell the story of our special day. Hire Kelley now!

2017-10-29T10:31:14 Response from the vendor

Natalie/Boyan, I had so much fun traveling to NY/NJ and capturing your wedding! I will never forget your amazing dance party, it was one for the books! Thank you so much for having me!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica F

Kelley was an absolute blast to work with! We wanted someone unique and her photography immediately drew our attention and we were hooked! We loved her style so much that we took the plunge even though she lived in ATL and us in STL at the time. We are so happy with the turnout... Read More of our engagement and wedding photos. We ended up posting up almost 770 or so photo's (the tagging was a nightmare though) that she sent to us lol. You will not be disappointed, you can see her passion in the photos that she produces, and that should indicate the quality and care that you'll be receiving.

2017-10-06T07:30:32 Response from the vendor

Jess and Duy! St. Louis rocks because you're there! I had so much fun with you both, AND your 4 fur babies. Thank you so much for having me. That rooftop party was everything!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jenny S

As soon as we got engaged, I knew the wedding photos would be the most important part of the day for me. I am so incredibly grateful that I found Kelley. I can't imagine having anyone else. From her warm and generous personality to her amazing and artistic eye, Kelley was the... Read More absolute best. On what can be a stressful day, Kelley was there, smiling and supportive. And, then we got the pictures! She sees moments that you may have missed and sees them in the most gorgeous way.

2017-10-06T07:28:26 Response from the vendor

Jenny, your intimate wedding was so beautiful. I do remember you calling me immediately after you were engaged and that was such an honor to be at the top of your wedding to-do list. It was a pleasure getting to know your family and watching... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Courtney B

Kelley was our dream photographer! We are so thankful to have had her share in our special day all the way in Iceland. Kelley can not come more highly recommended for her work + professionalism!

2017-05-17T00:34:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Courtney! Your Iceland wedding was so amazing, I'm still swooning over the details that you incorporated into your day. You were the most beautiful bride! Thank you so much for having me!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 DJ A

What can I say, Kelley Raye is absolutely phenomenal. This is the 3rd time I have worked with her, and she has never disappointed. Her photographic eye, and knack for grabbing colors and lines is amazing. The teasers she shared of our wedding were breathtaking. I can't wait to... Read More see the entire wedding. Thank you Kelley for all you and Fallon do!

2017-05-17T00:37:27 Response from the vendor

DJ, your wedding in Puerto Rico was truly an honor to capture. From the details to the impeccable organization, you totally rocked it lady! Thank you for having us out and allowing us to share in your special day!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Carolina P

Kelley was so great to work with. I was drawn to her by her unique style, and once we got to meet her, I was so glad we did. She was very down to earth and friendly, made the process of having our engagement photo shoot seamless for my now husband (who doesn't love having his... Read More picture taken), and in the end, we got some great candid shots that I didn't even realize were taken. Overall great value, original style, and pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Camaro W

From our first meeting with Kelley, my now husband and I knew that we were going to book her. She was so well prepared and professional, and from looking through photos of previous weddings she shot, we already knew that we loved her way of telling stories through photos.... Read More During our engagement shoot, she somehow managed to capture beautiful and dynamic pictures of us, even though we were being silly and laughing the whole time. She made us feel comfortable and gently directed us so that she could capture the shots she needed. Leading up to our wedding day, Kelley provided us with some really useful information to help us prepare and to make sure she captured the best shots possible. With the exception of our posed photos, we didn't even notice her taking pictures during the ceremony and reception. She was like a ninja and captured so many great candid shots of our celebration. We have received so many compliments on our photos from family and friends. It was amazing to look through the 500 + photos we received afterwards and relive the day, seeing things we had missed as everything unfolded. My husband and I have found our forever family photographer and can't recommend Kelley enough!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Alexandra B

Kelley is so talented and so easy going. Her pictures capture people's personality and authenticity. She did our engagement photos and wedding photos and hopefully many family sessions to come! Her style is edgy and a perfect fit for us. Kelley and Fallon make a great team.... Read More Thank you for capturing our love and families!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Andrea G

Kelley did both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. The pictures turned out beautiful and the turn around was super quick. We didn't have to wait too long to see the pictures. Kelley did a blog post with great pictures just a little over a week after the wedding and... Read More then we received our USB drive with pictures within a few weeks. The quality of the pictures is great!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Rene G

Kelley Raye is incredible!! We worked with her for our engagement photos and wedding day photos and it was an absolute dream! The pictures came out AMAZING and she was so much fun to work with! She fit in perfectly with my friends and family members and she made us all feel... Read More comfortable while shooting! I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family and I do plan on using her again for future events!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Taisa M

I must say that when I first met Kelley I had some reservations. Although Kelley has been a photographer for practically her entire life, I found out that she was somewhat new to the wedding scene. However, after meeting with her I had an instant connection and decided that I... Read More would have her do our engagement photo shoot and if we liked the photos we would have her shoot our wedding. I have to admit that I had another photographer who was much more expensive than Kelley that I really wanted to book but decided to wait. For our engagement photos we had two locations and one outfit change. At the beginning, we were very nervous but Kelly got us laughing and really put us at ease. The engagement photos were ready the next day and the photos were absolutely amazing. We had no trouble picking a photo for our save the date card. Needless to say, we were so impressed by her work and the way she was able to capture precious moments without making us pose that we decided to use her for our wedding. The wedding photos were phenomenal and one of the pictures could honestly be on the cover of a magazine. Everyone who saw our pictures though we had a very talented photographer and thought the pictures were fantastic. I am still amazed by some of the pictures that Kelley was able to capture. Kelley was really able to capture the love between my husband and I and we didn't even notice when she was taking the pictures. Finally, Kelleys wedding package was awesome and she had all the photos on a unique wooden zip drive. We were so pleased to work with Kelley and we will cherish the wedding photos forever. I know that should we have any future events like having a baby we will definitely be using Kelly!! Thanks for all your hard work. You exceeded our expectations.

Kelley Raye

Available to travel for love stories anywhere in the world! For more information on packages and pricing, visit kelleyraye.com