Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

115 E. Edgewood, Friendswood, TX (281) 381-5276

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Sam M

We hired Kathy to be our day of coordinator for our wedding in Galveston at the San Luis. Simply put she was one of the best choices we made for the wedding. Kathy was very professional and on top of everything, and we also loved her assistant Brittany! She made it easy to... Read More actual be there and enjoy our day. The prep work leading up to the wedding was very involved and she made sure that everything we told her about got done as needed on the wedding day which was a huge load of both of our minds as the morning of was busy enough without having to make sure all the vendors were setting up as planned.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Dannika J

Collaborating with Kathy Glass was without a doubt the best choice I made when preparing for my wedding. Kathy is super sweet, calm, extremely prompt and professional, and she really does make you feel like your wedding is her top priority. She is extremely experienced, she had... Read More actually done multiple weddings with all my other vendors (who all also had great things to say about her) which, I feel, made things run even smoother. Kathy really cares about all her clients. I never felt dumb asking a single question or asking if something I envisioned was possible. Kathy is so creating and has such a wide base of contacts, if she didn’t have an answer right away, she reached out to someone who did. During the wedding itself, Kathy kept everyone on schedule, myself, the groom, all the wedding party, and family in the wedding ceremony (she even remembered all their names!). During the reception she kept us on our time line, never making us feel rushed or like we didn’t have time to enjoy ourselves and mingle with guests. She took care of everything! I can honestly say I would not have been able to enjoy our wedding even a fraction as much if not for Kathy! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Jennifer N

We couldn’t have been happier with Kathy and KG Weddings for our destination wedding in the Texas Hill Country in October! Her attention to detail and advice in making hard decisions ensured the day was perfect. We would highly recommend hiring Kathy and her team for your... Read More special day, she is the best!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Ashley H

Kathy recently helped us plan our December, 2017 wedding. We were very impressed by her attention to detail, vendor knowledge/recommendations, and timely responses to all inquiries. The quality of her work exceeded all expectations. Leading to the day of the wedding, we found... Read More her detailed agenda and ability to ensure all (families, bridal parties, and vendors) were on the same page crucial to the success of the wedding. Kathy could not have been more on point the day of; this included ensuring everything took place according to schedule and made sure all protocols were followed. She was swift to answer all questions, accommodate all request, and address any concerns throughout the entire process. Wedding planning can be a long and elaborate process, and there’s no way it could have gone as smoothly, stress-free and enjoyable as it did without her involvement. All in all, outstanding work, the list of highlights is long and we highly recommend to others!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Erin S

Three Words: Peace . Of. Mind. When you hire KG Weddings you're basically guaranteed a stress-free wedding day! I, along with my fiance, parents/future in-laws, bridal party, and friends were completely relaxed on our big day because we knew we'd hired one of the best. Kathy... Read More is not only one of the most professional and passionate in the business, she is also one of the nicest and most genuine. Amongst many other things, Kathy will help you with your vision (even if you think you don't have one!), work out the kinks during rehearsal, call vendors to clarify arrival times, send timelines to you and your bridal party, and will take care of EVERYTHING on the day of. Knowing I had Kathy there for me on one of the most important days of my life meant everything to me! Instead of stressing about who, what, where, when, and why, I had the most wonderful, relaxing, and memorable day!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 brook m

My experience with KG weddings was awful. Let me first start by saying that if I could do my wedding over again, I would’ve never hired KG. My first meeting with the coordinator went well! She was enthused & made a great first impression; however, she was not as “on top” of... Read More things as she presented. She sent my wedding day agenda 2.5wks late. On wedding day, the bridesmaids & I arrived early. The coordinator repetitively came in the suite to tell me of things gone wrong just to tell me she fixed them. At one point, she came & sat for several mins with us just to complain about her knee & the heat outside. It was a very uncomfortable situation for all of us & a rough start to the day. After the ceremony, the night got progressively worse. The coordinator did not keep the timeline AT ALL. We were an hour behind schedule the whole night. I had to push to stay on track. She completely forgot about the garter and bouquet toss and I had to remind her but because everything was thrown off, my photographer was changing his battery &missed it. When the photographer told her that was unacceptable, she got an attitude with him and that was not the only person she was ugly with that night. She was quite rude toward my band, the venue coordinator & my sister-in-law! The Bridesmaids & my family were very disappointed in her performance all night. By the time the send-off came, she stated that she was “out of here”. My aunt had to ask her not to leave. These are just a FEW examples. After a week, I called Kathy Glass herself & gave her a detailed walk-though of the night in its entirety. She even spoke w/vendors about their poor experiences; however, she was unreceptive. She did not give me empathy nor respect. I was very taken at her lack of concern and attitude toward mine and the experiences of my vendors. I have tried to get in touch with her since our last conversation & no response. I expected much better & I hope this never happens to another bride.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Lacy B

I love Kathy and KG Weddings! Kathy is the sweetest lady and she helped my vision come alive! She helped me think of the things I missed planning my reception and even helped me stay calm through last minute issues that we had days before my wedding. Everyone at my wedding was... Read More raving about my wedding planner and I will definitely be recommending her to anyone who is looking for a wedding/event coordinator! Thank you Kathy and KG Weddings!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Danielle D

Kathy is literally one of the kindest, organized and most professional people I have ever met! She kept me calm and excited throughout the whole wedding process. The day of the wedding she was so on top of everything that we were all able to just truly enjoy every moment. I... Read More HIGHLY recommend partnering with Kathy!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Leslie M

Kathy Glass is incredible! This was the 2nd time our family used Kathy and she is simply the best. Everything during the weekend ran perfectly and I couldn't have done it all without her. She stepped in at the end of planning when it is the most chaotic and I knew all of my... Read More vendors were well informed and taken care of. She also has excellent vendor recommendations. We couldn't have been happier with the florist she recommended. Thanks Kathy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Casey S

Kathy was the utmost professional. She took care of every last detail and helped make our big day perfect. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica S

Kathy was absolutely FANTASTIC! She was extremely organized leading up to the wedding and it made the whole process a LOT less stressful for my mom and me. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day she was took care of EVERYTHING and made the entire wedding party and all of our... Read More family feel at ease. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Martha M

Excellent!!! I highly recommend Kathy and her great team!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle D

Kathy was the best wedding planner. She was very professional and made the wedding weekend run so smoothly. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Kathy and her assistant were great. We hired Kathy for the day of and they came thru as hoped. Very professional, organized and pleasant to deal with. At the time I retained them I thought I might be wasting my money, but she was well worth her fee so we could be guests at... Read More our own party. Thanks!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Karen W

Totally worth every penny. I don't think it would have gone as well without their help. Working with Brandi was wonderful. Not only was she sweet and easy to talk to, but she was professional and on point. loved working with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone... Read More else!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Sonia H

We hired Kathy Glass for the full package and it was one of our best decisions! Her team was very attentive and professional. I had no worries on my wedding day. Some of my guests even commented that "my wedding planner was on top of everything" haha I am very happy that we... Read More worked with her and Brandi and I will recommend her to any other bride!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Jennifer P

I have only good things to say about Brandi Crone! We found KG Weddings via our DJ's preferred vendors list after our original planner could no long work with us. We were so nervous that we were not going to find someone that we liked just as much as our first planner, but we... Read More were proved SO wrong! We instantly clicked with Brandi and walked out from the first time that we met her knowing that we were going to hire her. She was a perfect fit and really made sure that everything was executed properly. She gave us so much attention and care not only on the day of, but also before. She was attentive, detail oriented, and really could put up with all of the personalities that were involved on our wedding day. I would recommend Brandi Crone to anyone and everyone!

KG Weddings were great !!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

From day one, we worked personally with Kathy Glass, owner of the business. She was timely in her responses to our questions. She had all our bases covered and the wedding went off without a hitch, by contacting all the other vendors so they all did their jobs. We were... Read More able to enjoy the wedding day knowing all those details had been taken care of.

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kayla C

KG Weddings in the way to go! I hired Kathy at KG Weddings 9 months before I got married and it was the best decision I made during the whole wedding process. Not only does she know her stuff, she helped me make decisions and guided me throughout the entire planning process.... Read More The day of the wedding I was calm, cool and collected because I knew I was in the best of hands with KG Weddings. Kathy is extremely detail oriented.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Bree S

About 6 months out from our wedding, I started thinking seriously about hiring a wedding planner. I started to research around, but was unsure where to even really start looking. The Catering Coordinator at our selected venue suggested Kathy Glass, with KG Weddings, to me and... Read More highly recommended her. I reached out to Kathy that night via email, and by the next morning, we were already booking our weekend and making plans. Just talking to Kathy, hearing how bubbly and excited she was, made me really look forward to working with her. One month before our wedding, Kathy and I sat down and discussed every aspect of our wedding weekend, from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception. She helped guide me in making decisions and providing options for different situations. She was bubbly and sweet, and I feel like she was truly in tune with me. She gave suggestions and options for situations I hadn't even thought about. At the same time, she really wanted to make sure that all of our ideas and visions were going to come to life. A couple of weeks leading up to the wedding, Kathy and I were in frequent contact. Whether it was through emails or over the telephone, she was always ensuring we were all on the same page. She took the reigns and ensured all vendor confirmations were accounted for. She literally handled everything. During our wedding weekend, she walked through our rehearsal with us, had itineraries printed up for our entire wedding party and families. She told us all where we needed to be, when we needed to be there. On the day of, she ensured set-up times were met, the decor was exactly how we had discussed, and she kept us all in check! I can honestly say, I did not have a single worry in the world that weekend. She kept us so calm and collected. Kathy is very experienced, very professional, and such an advocate for her Bride's and Groom's! Our experience was absolutely and truly perfect, all thanks to her!

Brandi at KG Weddings

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Candice P

I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner since I wanted such a small no fuss wedding. I was really busy with work and definitely wanted someone to help me out the day OF the wedding. I had heard great things about KG Weddings so I set up an appointment to meet with Brandi.... Read More Initially the costs were just too much since we didn't have a huge wedding. Brandi found a way to work with my budget and tailor my package specifically to me which was amazing. The day of the wedding is when I realized I would NOT have been able to pull this off without her. SOO many little things were going wrong here and there then the big things started to happen. Brandi kept me from #1 having to deal with any of them and #2 from finding out about 90% of them. She is a delight to be around and made my wedding day absolutely flawless. My family was able to enjoy the day without the stress. HIGHLY recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Hillary H

From the first time I spoke with Brandi Crone at KG Weddings, I was impressed by her warmth and professionalism. My intuition told me she was the perfect coordinator for us, and I'm happy to say my intuitive sense was right on the mark. Her expertise greatly exceeded our... Read More extremely high expectations. We owe her so much for making Hillary's dream day perfect. We could not have asked for better service than what she provided. It was a blessing to have Brandi Crone as our coordinator.

Wedding day coordinator

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

Kathy Glass was essential to our successful day. She took care of all the details that we couldn't. Our wedding was smooth and perfect because of Kathy! You will have so much more fun if you hire Kathy for your wedding!! You will not have to worry about ANYTHING!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Chelsea A

My wedding day went as smooth as possible because of KG Weddings!! She did amazing with juggling every aspect of our day! Do not hesitate to hire Kathy Glass!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Shannon S

Working with Kathy Glass was an amazing experience! If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, do not hesitate to hire KG Weddings! Our wedding went off without a hitch, in no small part thanks to Kathy. Everything looked effortless, and my husband and I were able to... Read More truly relax and enjoy our friends and family the entire evening without worry. Kathy took care of every little detail...even the things we didn't know to be concerned about. As the first child in my family to get married, we had a ton of questions, and Kathy was extremely helpful in that regard as well. We hired a majority of the vendors Kathy recommended, and they too went above and beyond to make our special night. I've been married less than a month and have already recommended KG Weddings to a number of brides to be. You will not be disappointed!