Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

115 E. Edgewood, Friendswood, TX (281) 381-5276

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Lacy B

I love Kathy and KG Weddings! Kathy is the sweetest lady and she helped my vision come alive! She helped me think of the things I missed planning my reception and even helped me stay calm through last minute issues that we had days before my wedding. Everyone at my wedding was... Read More raving about my wedding planner and I will definitely be recommending her to anyone who is looking for a wedding/event coordinator! Thank you Kathy and KG Weddings!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Danielle D

Kathy is literally one of the kindest, organized and most professional people I have ever met! She kept me calm and excited throughout the whole wedding process. The day of the wedding she was so on top of everything that we were all able to just truly enjoy every moment. I... Read More HIGHLY recommend partnering with Kathy!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Leslie M

Kathy Glass is incredible! This was the 2nd time our family used Kathy and she is simply the best. Everything during the weekend ran perfectly and I couldn't have done it all without her. She stepped in at the end of planning when it is the most chaotic and I knew all of my... Read More vendors were well informed and taken care of. She also has excellent vendor recommendations. We couldn't have been happier with the florist she recommended. Thanks Kathy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Casey S

Kathy was the utmost professional. She took care of every last detail and helped make our big day perfect. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica S

Kathy was absolutely FANTASTIC! She was extremely organized leading up to the wedding and it made the whole process a LOT less stressful for my mom and me. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day she was took care of EVERYTHING and made the entire wedding party and all of our... Read More family feel at ease. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Martha M

Excellent!!! I highly recommend Kathy and her great team!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle D

Kathy was the best wedding planner. She was very professional and made the wedding weekend run so smoothly. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Kathy and her assistant were great. We hired Kathy for the day of and they came thru as hoped. Very professional, organized and pleasant to deal with. At the time I retained them I thought I might be wasting my money, but she was well worth her fee so we could be guests at... Read More our own party. Thanks!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Karen W

Totally worth every penny. I don't think it would have gone as well without their help. Working with Brandi was wonderful. Not only was she sweet and easy to talk to, but she was professional and on point. loved working with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone... Read More else!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Sonia H

We hired Kathy Glass for the full package and it was one of our best decisions! Her team was very attentive and professional. I had no worries on my wedding day. Some of my guests even commented that "my wedding planner was on top of everything" haha I am very happy that we... Read More worked with her and Brandi and I will recommend her to any other bride!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Jennifer P

I have only good things to say about Brandi Crone! We found KG Weddings via our DJ's preferred vendors list after our original planner could no long work with us. We were so nervous that we were not going to find someone that we liked just as much as our first planner, but we... Read More were proved SO wrong! We instantly clicked with Brandi and walked out from the first time that we met her knowing that we were going to hire her. She was a perfect fit and really made sure that everything was executed properly. She gave us so much attention and care not only on the day of, but also before. She was attentive, detail oriented, and really could put up with all of the personalities that were involved on our wedding day. I would recommend Brandi Crone to anyone and everyone!

KG Weddings were great !!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

From day one, we worked personally with Kathy Glass, owner of the business. She was timely in her responses to our questions. She had all our bases covered and the wedding went off without a hitch, by contacting all the other vendors so they all did their jobs. We were... Read More able to enjoy the wedding day knowing all those details had been taken care of.

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kayla C

KG Weddings in the way to go! I hired Kathy at KG Weddings 9 months before I got married and it was the best decision I made during the whole wedding process. Not only does she know her stuff, she helped me make decisions and guided me throughout the entire planning process.... Read More The day of the wedding I was calm, cool and collected because I knew I was in the best of hands with KG Weddings. Kathy is extremely detail oriented.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Bree S

About 6 months out from our wedding, I started thinking seriously about hiring a wedding planner. I started to research around, but was unsure where to even really start looking. The Catering Coordinator at our selected venue suggested Kathy Glass, with KG Weddings, to me and... Read More highly recommended her. I reached out to Kathy that night via email, and by the next morning, we were already booking our weekend and making plans. Just talking to Kathy, hearing how bubbly and excited she was, made me really look forward to working with her. One month before our wedding, Kathy and I sat down and discussed every aspect of our wedding weekend, from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony and reception. She helped guide me in making decisions and providing options for different situations. She was bubbly and sweet, and I feel like she was truly in tune with me. She gave suggestions and options for situations I hadn't even thought about. At the same time, she really wanted to make sure that all of our ideas and visions were going to come to life. A couple of weeks leading up to the wedding, Kathy and I were in frequent contact. Whether it was through emails or over the telephone, she was always ensuring we were all on the same page. She took the reigns and ensured all vendor confirmations were accounted for. She literally handled everything. During our wedding weekend, she walked through our rehearsal with us, had itineraries printed up for our entire wedding party and families. She told us all where we needed to be, when we needed to be there. On the day of, she ensured set-up times were met, the decor was exactly how we had discussed, and she kept us all in check! I can honestly say, I did not have a single worry in the world that weekend. She kept us so calm and collected. Kathy is very experienced, very professional, and such an advocate for her Bride's and Groom's! Our experience was absolutely and truly perfect, all thanks to her!

Brandi at KG Weddings

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Candice P

I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner since I wanted such a small no fuss wedding. I was really busy with work and definitely wanted someone to help me out the day OF the wedding. I had heard great things about KG Weddings so I set up an appointment to meet with Brandi.... Read More Initially the costs were just too much since we didn't have a huge wedding. Brandi found a way to work with my budget and tailor my package specifically to me which was amazing. The day of the wedding is when I realized I would NOT have been able to pull this off without her. SOO many little things were going wrong here and there then the big things started to happen. Brandi kept me from #1 having to deal with any of them and #2 from finding out about 90% of them. She is a delight to be around and made my wedding day absolutely flawless. My family was able to enjoy the day without the stress. HIGHLY recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Hillary H

From the first time I spoke with Brandi Crone at KG Weddings, I was impressed by her warmth and professionalism. My intuition told me she was the perfect coordinator for us, and I'm happy to say my intuitive sense was right on the mark. Her expertise greatly exceeded our... Read More extremely high expectations. We owe her so much for making Hillary's dream day perfect. We could not have asked for better service than what she provided. It was a blessing to have Brandi Crone as our coordinator.

Wedding day coordinator

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

Kathy Glass was essential to our successful day. She took care of all the details that we couldn't. Our wedding was smooth and perfect because of Kathy! You will have so much more fun if you hire Kathy for your wedding!! You will not have to worry about ANYTHING!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Chelsea A

My wedding day went as smooth as possible because of KG Weddings!! She did amazing with juggling every aspect of our day! Do not hesitate to hire Kathy Glass!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Shannon S

Working with Kathy Glass was an amazing experience! If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, do not hesitate to hire KG Weddings! Our wedding went off without a hitch, in no small part thanks to Kathy. Everything looked effortless, and my husband and I were able to... Read More truly relax and enjoy our friends and family the entire evening without worry. Kathy took care of every little detail...even the things we didn't know to be concerned about. As the first child in my family to get married, we had a ton of questions, and Kathy was extremely helpful in that regard as well. We hired a majority of the vendors Kathy recommended, and they too went above and beyond to make our special night. I've been married less than a month and have already recommended KG Weddings to a number of brides to be. You will not be disappointed!

Worry-Free Big Day

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

As the mother of the bride, I cannot say enough good things about Kathy. She was in complete control beginning at the rehearsal up through the moment that the bride and groom made their getaway. I put my complete trust in Kathy, and she totally exceeded our expectations.... Read More Every tiny detail was tended to. We could not have been any more pleased with the services Kathy provided and would highly recommend her to any future bride.

Mother of Bride

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Tamara W

A wedding planner is super important for a destination wedding!!! After meeting with Kathy, we decided not to interview any other wedding planners. Her knowledge of Galveston and the Galvez was phenomenal. She helped us build a team that was very professional and a joy to... Read More work with. Our wedding ended up with many moving parts and several different locations. Kathy was able to put together a very detailed schedule and keep the wedding party, vendors and venue all moving together. The outcome was wonderful and my daughter and her husband loved every minute of the ceremony and reception. As parents were able to enjoy our guests and celebrate along the newlyweds. We would highly recommend KG Weddings to everyone.

Stress free wedding day

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Caitlin G

Kathy was absolutely amazing to work with. We used her as a day-of wedding planner. Kathy had everything planned down to the last minute. The wedding went of with zero hitches. All we had to do was be there looking pretty.There was literally nothing for us to worry about. We... Read More simple needed to star in our wedding production that Kathy had put together for us. It was exactly what we had wanted. She listened to us and made the event truly ours. I would highly recommend Kathy to anyone getting married. Even though we only used her as our "day-of" planner. Kathy was very knowledgeable on vendors and venues in the area. We also received discounts on many vendors by working with Kathy. Kathy also hosts a bridal show in Galveston. She took the time out of her busy day at the event to meet with us and discuss vendors with us personally. Working with Kathy was an absolute pleasure. She was always upbeat and ready to help us in anyway. The wedding was perfect and we can't thank Kathy enough for it.

So glad we had her!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Carey D

Kathy was fabulous and I was so glad we had her. Our wedding was in Galveston and the causeway was completely closed off that day due to an unfortunate accident. Even though some guests and vendors were late, Kathy handled everything wonderfully. She kept things running... Read More smoothly and everyone had a blast.

KGWeddings: Key to a great day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Terri H

Early on my daughter and I decided we would need some help with her wedding. She is in grad school and I live out of state. We knew of KG Weddings and we are so thrilled we had Kathy to help us! Kathy and Brandi helped us find our venue and then sent lots of great... Read More recommendations for various vendors. Kathy was available and responsive to my calls and emails and questions. She followed up with all the vendors and sent us all agendas that kept everything running smoothly. We had one, unavoidable, problem with transportation and the whole thing was taken care of and solved before we even knew about it! I have to say KG Weddings helped us all have a wonderful time at a beautiful wedding!

KG Weddings - Kathy Glass, our wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Irene P

Thanks to Kathy Glass, we enjoyed our daughter's wedding. Kathy coordinated and handled ALL the parts of the wedding ceremony and reception like a well oiled machine. Everything came together beautifully. Our guests were impressed with the ceremony beginning ON TIME and how... Read More smooth it all went. Kathy took total charge of the reception and left all the fun to us! NO detail was left out. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND KG Weddings for your special day - Kathy is a total professional with a heart:) We, parents of the bride, have only lovely memories of this very special day. Thanks Kathy!