Is this your business? claim it now

Kika, Inc.

(5)

Honolulu, HI

Kika, Inc.

1021 Pueo St., Honolulu, HI

Three words---Fire Knife Dancer!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Ellen B

We got married and wanted to do a Hawaiian theme for our wedding. We had Hawaiian luau food and traditional Hawaiian entertainment. Kika (hopefully its the same Kika as the one listed here) offered us a Polynesian Review package. It consisted of two hours of Hawaiian Trio music (we used for the cocktail reception and dinner service) and then hula dancers and a fire knife dancer for our entertainment (instead of a DJ). The entertainment was amazing but our jaws dropped when the two kids (both under the age of 10) came out and also performed their own fire knife dance. I was a little concerned about kids and the concept of fire but it was very obvious that they practice alot and are very skilled at what they do. At the end of our event our friends and family had their own three words to offer....BEST WEDDING EVER!

Music to my ears!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Miya F

Kika Inc thank you soooo much for making our wedding as beautiful as it was! Erin was so helpful aiding us in figuring out exactly what we wanted. She emailed us mp3's of different songs/styles, was extremely responsive when emailing or calling back and forth, and really stayed on top of everything up until the day of the wedding. We absolutely LOVED our ukulele soloist Henry. We couldn't have asked for more!! He played and sang my requested song acoustically (so romantic sounding!) as I walked down the aisle and made the moment just as I had always imagined. We had asked if he could learn "our song" a few months before the wedding, and play it for our first dance. I was informed that if it's a Hawaiian song, it shouldn't be a problem... but our song was definitely not Hawaiian, and kind of a soft rock song. Erin told me she would play it for Henry and see if he was willing to learn it. A week later, she said he already knew how to play it!! It really made our first dance extra special when Henry sang our song. He actually made it sound a little bit hawaiian-ish and put his own twist on it, which I totally loved!!!! All of our guests kept coming up to me throughout the night and telling me how great he sounded, and how ever did we find such a great musician. :) Awesome, music to a bride's ears hehehe. He was very generous with his equipment too, allowing us to (unexpectedly) hook up the iPod for a Michael Jackson dance that two of our 7 year old guests had been choreographing since cocktail hour hahaha. The night couldn't have been any more perfect thanks to Henry!!! If I needed any kind of entertainment for any event, I would contact Kika Inc right away and book their services. They have everything you need! Dancers, performers, musicians, bands, hula dancers, DJs, etc. I am so happy we found Kika, and want to give them the kudos they definitely deserve!!

Booked Henry Makua, Excellent Ukulele Player!

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Melissa M

Our planner referred us to Henry Makua when we said we wanted a ukulele player for the ceremony. Henry was so great!! Loved his singing & playing of the ukulele. He did a great job & was SO NICE, we met him briefly b/f he left & thanked him for playing our wedding. He did Canon in D for me, Somewhere over the rainbow for the wedding party, & The Way You Look Tonight for the parents seating. Then did I’m Yours for our recessional as well as Soul Sister & various other songs to fill in the time as the guests milled out. Overall booking through Kika was easy. They got back to us in a timely manner & we picked the songs directly through Henry...he has a song list, but you can request special songs too.

Review for Kika, Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Christine H

Very easy to work with, reliable, showed up at the exact time specified and the company was incredibly friendly and accommodating.

Review for Kika, Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Erica Y

;They wore awful outfits! So talk to them about that beforehand. Also, they weren't flexible or willing to learn songs just for my ceremony, which was very disappointing.

Send Email