La Belle Elaine's Bridal serving brides since 1981

La Belle Elaine's Bridal is a full-service bridal store. Combining superior customer service with original and affordable stylish gowns in an intimate and luxurious atmosphere. Styling brides for over 35 years. Extensive selection of bridal accessories, bridal jewelries and bridesmaids dresses. We also offer bridal alteration, dry clean and heirloom.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

1550 Eastlake Ave E, Suite 100, Seattle, WA (206) 432-9383
PINTEREST

Experience + Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Laura B

First off, the experience at La Belle Elaine's is better than any of any of the other dress shops I went to. Their runway is FABULOUS - and it makes you have fun and love trying on dresses (which can be stressful!) I left with a beautiful dress, in my budget, and a great... Read More experience. The alteration process was easy, quick and helpful. I highly recommend La Belle Elaine's to anyone dress shopping.

Better price, excellent service!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Andree L

They ordered my Pronovias wedding dress, procured it significantly cheaper than another authorized distributor in town (shop the prices for your gown) . Follow up service, was excellent, timely. The alterations (all I needed wS bustle and hem) were reasonably priced (within my... Read More expectations)). Overall a great experience.

Best Experience!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jillian R

Pick out a ton of dresses to try on and then strut your stuff down their lit runway? Yes, Please! I had so much fun shopping here with a friend that I knew I had to come back when it was my turn. The consultant was very friendly and helped me narrow down my favorites as I went... Read More tried on a ton of dresses. It was so fun to walk the lit runway and have my mom take pictures of every dress I liked. Then once I had picked out my top three we went into the natural lighting room and Dress#2 was the winner and because they allow cameras my mom was able to capture the moment. We popped the champagne and hung out a bit while I soaked it in. It was the best shopping experience hands down and it wasn't the first bridal boutique I had been in.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kaley T

I added sleeves to a very elaborate and ornate trumpet dress, and the seamstress Shaun did everything she could to find cost-cutting alternatives when we ran out of time in our short window to order material. She fitted my dress perfectly and really helped make my vision come... Read More alive :)

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Katie J

This dress boutique provided perfect care, beauty and refinement. I loved the ladies I worked with from Day 1 trying on dresses, of all styles in a beautiful stage setting, to returning for dress selection. I ended up with a beautiful Rosa Clara dress, which they tailored... Read More perfectly and with attentive timing and turnaround. Seemless and easy! My dress was amazing and perfect thanks to Labelle Elaine

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Anna G

La Belle Elaine's Bridal was my last wedding dress shopping appointment & after a busy week of visiting a handful of other stores I still wasn't sure I would find the perfect dress. Diane was a wonderful help and did a great job walking the store with me pulling numerous dresses... Read More for me to try on. They had a wide range of dress types but also designers. I came in with a list of some designers and was so excited to try on more that had similar styles. I ended up saying yes to the dress here and could not be happier! I was able to wear "the" dress with the most perfect veil and walk up down the run way looking at the complete look from all the angled mirrors. I felt beautiful and knew this was the dress! I came in about a week later to purchase it and was so happy to see Diane there. She had the dress and the veil I selected already pulled so we could start my measurements! I can't wait for my dress to arrive and am excited to get the alterations done here as well.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Megan B

Loved my wedding dress and was so thankful to the staff for getting everything done including a custom belt design.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Kaylan C

I found my dream dress at La Belle Elaine's! I'm obsessed with my gown and people can't stop talking about it! Everyone there is so sweet and friendly. I would recommend this to all my female family and friends for sure! The last thing brides need to worry about is there dress,... Read More and with them, you won't have to!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Audrey B

I was referred to La Belle Elaine's Bridal by a co-worker. This is a classy and professional salon. I love how modern the store is. Their gowns selection are great. I am a size 16 and I love the fact that there are plenty of gowns for me to try on. After about an hour into the... Read More appointment I found my perfect gown there. I highly recommend this store.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Danielle N

These ladies know what they are doing! Sally the owner makes a majority of the jewelry there which is absolutely beautiful! they have an amazing selection of dresses, but it isn't just that! They truly want you to feel like a princess on your wedding day and won't push you into... Read More anything you don't want but give such insightful advice and tips! I felt very comfortable there the entire time. I love la belle Elaine!

2016-08-04T22:03:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your compliment!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 ANGELICA D

I had an appointment and when I got there, they weren't ready. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited patiently. When they finally got to assist me, the lady was really nice and were asking your typical questions like "When is the wedding?", "How did you two meet?",... Read More and more. She was really nice. By the time I tried on the last dress, she gave me her card and told me to call her if I decide to come back and she dismissed me. I felt very rushed! I would've bought the dress but the service was horrible!

2015-11-04T11:06:47 Response from the vendor

Hello, La Belle Elaine's would like to apologize for you felt "rushed". This is not how we like our brides to feel and experience. Could you please let us know who your consultant was? We would love that you give La Belle Elaine's another chance... Read Less Read More

Listen to your consultant

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Alysia Z

I went to 5 other shops before trying La Belle Elaines. My consultant, Anna, was amazing. She figured out what I was unhappy about with the other dresses and pulled one that I would never have picked out. I was stunning on my wedding day. I also used them for... Read More alterations. My dress had to be shorted 4 inches and no one was the wiser. My bustle also survived being stepped on multiple times.

A must-visit--when else can you walk down a runway?

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Malissa K

That's right, they have a runway. A lit-up runway, no less! I was pretty set on my dress by the time I got to La Belle Elaine's, and none of the dresses there changed my mind, but man was it fun! They have some beautiful accessories in the foyer, and then they lead you back... Read More into the bridal salon itself. There are hundreds of dresses at all price-points (we saw a few under $800, most around $1500), huge dressing rooms and very helpful and personal attendants (as in, they come into the room with you to help you in and out of every dress). Your attending friends/family wait around the runway, which is surrounded by mirrors. Luckily, they also allow photography. Our attendant was very nice and not at all pushy, and took more than 2 hours with us. She also made really good suggestions about what type of dress would be best for my hair and skin color, and let me take as much time as I wanted in each dress, rather than trying to get me into and out of as many dresses as possible. A very fun experience!

Made the Day!

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Jessica P

I loved my experience at La Belles! Plus, what average, non-model woman doesn't want to walk a catwalk in beautiful gowns? The trying on is made fun at la belles when you strut a catwalk surrounded by mirrors - you'll see what the groom will see and what your guests will... Read More see as you walk down the aisle. It was so fun! There's also dresses to fit anyone's budget. I tried on a $10,000 dress, and also some under $500. I ended up getting a killer deal on a one-of-a-kind off-the-rack dress that fit perfect! My assistant through the process was very complimentary and made me feel beautiful! She even cried when she saw me in my dress! I highly recommend visiting - it's worth your time!!

Super helpful

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Kelcie

The initial appointment seemed rushed, but all of the subsequent appointments were excellent! The lady who works on accessories (Sally) and the lady who does alterations did a pretty great job. They even helped me accessorize my second dress (reception dress) although I hadn't... Read More bought it at their store.

wonderful wedding gown experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Whitney X

Not even getting into the fabulous selection of gowns that La Belle Elaine's has or its lit runway surrounded by mirrors so you can watch yourself strutting your stuff in your dream wedding dress, I had a wonderful experience shopping for my gown here. I had originally shied... Read More away because it looked intimidating and maybe pretentious from the outside, but after visiting five other boutiques and not having found The One, I gave it a shot to my extreme satisfaction. The associate Sam was sweet and deftly pulled gowns to try according to my ideas and gave honest feedback. When you're standing on the runway, Sam hands you a silk bouquet and you start crying, you know you've found The One. I couldn't believe it; I feel I sacrificed nothing in the way of beauty or quality to purchase my gown, and my fiancé was proud that the price tag was very reasonable. On top of all of that La Belle Elaine's worked with my less-than-9-week time crunch to get my dress ordered, cut & sewn by Pronovias, and altered to my height in plenty of time for dum dum dee dum. Couldn't recommend this boutique more.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Nicole

I was lucky enough to win my wedding dress! I won any Allure Bridal gown of my choice up to $3000! I tried on a few dresses and finally decided on a dress that they took off the display in the front. It was perfect! They were very helpful and their shop is amazing. It's so... Read More beautiful and unique. I would recommend this shop for any girl.

great service, no pressure, affordable

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Morgan A

this place is everything you want in a bridal salon and more. they have an amazing runway lined with mirrors where you can walk & see the dress and how it moves. it makes the experience so much fun. all the dresses are much higher quality than a lot of salons i went to and all... Read More of the dresses were very reasonably priced. the best part of the whole experience was shopping and purchasing my dress from stacey. she was so patient and nice and never pressured me to buy or make a decision. i can not say enough great things about her. she really made the whole process so easy and i felt confident in every step of the process because of her.

Great dress, good service

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jessica D

La Belle Elaine's was my third stop when shopping for dresses, and I started out a bit concerned. At the other shop, I had pulled at least a dozen dresses to try on, but found only three at La Belle Elaine that matched my aesthetic and budget. Fortunately, one of them turned out... Read More to be better than I ever could have imagined, so I ended up purchasing my dress here. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating, and it was really great to have alteration and steaming services in-house. We also ended up ordering bridesmaid dresses from La Belle Elaine's because the selection was good and they offered a discount since I purchased my gown there. Overall, a nice salon with friendly/helpful associates and a good variety of styles and prices.

Delightful and accommodating!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Erin T

The ladies at La Belle Elaine's Bridal were lovely - helpful and accommodating, suggestive but not overwhelming. Respectful of price points and goals and will get you the best look for your comfortable money. Love the runway to get a real feel for your dress!

Helpful and Friendly

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Katie B

I found my gown at La Belle Elaine's Bridal after going to a few other places in Seattle. The staff was welcoming and friendly and most importantly, they were respectful of the budget I had given them - UNLIKE other locations in Seattle. The alterations process was pretty... Read More simple for me as I didn't have any but the bustle. One thing that I didn't care for was that the lighting in the store is very dim - the only real lighting is in one small section by the window.

What you should expect from a large dress shop

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Heather D

I purchased my dress from La Belle Elaine's after my best friend found her dress here the year earlier. I thought the selection was outstanding. I was able to try on many dresses and did not feel pressured. They really worked with my budget as well. I wound up finding a dress... Read More that fit my taste and budget perfectly and needed very few alterations. The only knock on this place was in the alteration process. While the seamstress I worked with was very professional and did a great job, I thought the service could have been better in setting up the appointments, given the overall service level that I got in purchasing the dress initially. I got frustrated trying to book appointments, it seemed like they were less motivated to help me once my dress was purchased. At the end of the day, a little bridezilla unfortunately goes a long way here (even though that's not how I'd prefer to get things done).

Love my Dress!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Nancy N

I absolutely love my wedding dress, I had favorites at other bridal stores but the dress at La belle elains was the only dress that I literally had dreams about. So I knew it was the perfect dress for me if I could only think about that one dress. Threw out the process of... Read More picking my dress out and stopping by for try on's it was average customer service. Depending on who you get, some consultants were nice and sweet while others were just mediocre. What I did not like about La belle elains was the crazy amount they charge for alterations. I already knew alterations are typically more expensive to get done at the shop but since I did not want to wast time in finding a great alterations lady I decided to go with the wedding shop. All they did for me was add cups, and shortened the length of my dress and the total alterations cost me over $800!! and then steaming it was also another $200! Another thing that potentially could have ruined my experience with them was the very rude consultant I had on the day I went to pick up my wedding dress 2 days before the big day. I went in to get my dress and the lady brought it out for me in this huge pink garbage type bag. She gave me a thicker white garment bag and told me that one is for the day after the wedding to store your dress in. I asked her could I double bag my dress because it was just one little thin garbage type bag. She said no and they have been doing it for years like so. Then she tried to push me out of the store with out even showing me my dress! I told her to stop and show me the dress and my veil, so she said oh yea... she got in a a little huff because apparently who ever put my dress and veil in the bag did not do it properly to her standards.... so she left me standing in the hallway to reorganize the dress and veil on the hanger. After she came back I asked one more time if she could just double bag the dress for me, after rolling her eyes and finally saying yes she did it. I Loved Loved my dress, but having just that one small moment at the end almost ruined everything for me. So La belle elains has beautiful dresses but beware their customer service can be unruly!

Great selection, helpful staff

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Katy O

My experience at La Belle Elaine's was great. My consultant was so helpful and honest. Best of all she reminded me that choosing a dress is my choice and helped me not get caught up in my party's opinions. They are a little pricy, but were always respectful of my budget. I... Read More never felt pressured to buy anything.

Love the "runway"!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Michelle L

The only dress shop that had what I wanted - nothing too poofy or "bridey" or princessy. My dress was from a local Seattle designer - very soft yet sleek, with subtle lace, very light crystal beading, and a very small train. The shop was easy to work with - alterations are... Read More done right in store. As mentioned in the review title, they have a fantastic elevated catwalk/runway you can show off your dress on!