La Belle Elaine's Bridal serving brides since 1981

La Belle Elaine's Bridal is a full-service bridal store. Combining superior customer service with original and affordable stylish gowns in an intimate and luxurious atmosphere. Styling brides for over 35 years. Extensive selection of bridal accessories, bridal jewelries and bridesmaids dresses. We also offer bridal alteration, dry clean and heirloom.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

1550 Eastlake Ave E, Suite 100, Seattle, WA (206) 432-9383
PINTEREST

Experience + Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Laura B

First off, the experience at La Belle Elaine's is better than any of any of the other dress shops I went to. Their runway is FABULOUS - and it makes you have fun and love trying on dresses (which can be stressful!) I left with a beautiful dress, in my budget, and a great... Read More experience. The alteration process was easy, quick and helpful. I highly recommend La Belle Elaine's to anyone dress shopping.

Better price, excellent service!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Andree L

They ordered my Pronovias wedding dress, procured it significantly cheaper than another authorized distributor in town (shop the prices for your gown) . Follow up service, was excellent, timely. The alterations (all I needed wS bustle and hem) were reasonably priced (within my... Read More expectations)). Overall a great experience.

Best Experience!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jillian R

Pick out a ton of dresses to try on and then strut your stuff down their lit runway? Yes, Please! I had so much fun shopping here with a friend that I knew I had to come back when it was my turn. The consultant was very friendly and helped me narrow down my favorites as I went... Read More tried on a ton of dresses. It was so fun to walk the lit runway and have my mom take pictures of every dress I liked. Then once I had picked out my top three we went into the natural lighting room and Dress#2 was the winner and because they allow cameras my mom was able to capture the moment. We popped the champagne and hung out a bit while I soaked it in. It was the best shopping experience hands down and it wasn't the first bridal boutique I had been in.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sara K

I had a great experience with La Belle Elaine's, working with Geneva and Shaun for alterations. When I was dress shopping it was becoming a blur of white dresses, but Geneva was super chill and helpful in looking at different styles. I didn't feel pressured to go with the most... Read More expensive dress, and she was helpful in comparing different styles and very knowledgable about the dresses. The process was smooth after I bought the dress, with both she and Shaun making sure that I would really love how it looked and fit, even as I deliberated on some changes to the dress... they were really patient and helpful! The dress fit great and all of my guests loved it on me! It was such a great experience with them and a relief to have it all go so smoothly.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kate S

My only complaint about this shop was that the sales lady helping me the day I first tried on my dress was not very warm and enthusiastic. I had just come from another store where the sales lady made me feel beautiful in every dress. And here when I found my dress there wasn't... Read More much excitement expressed. Maybe its just because it was the end of the day. However the rest of the time I spent at this store for my alterations was wonderful. The seamstress/tailor was amazing and so fun to work with. She helped me figure out the ideal place and way to have a blue heart from fabric from my dad's shirt sewn into the dress. Meant a lot to me. And the sales ladies on those days showed a lot of interest.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Natalie H

La Belle Elaine is absolutely amazing! They helped me find my dream wedding dress. I had gone to other bridal salons, but La Belle Elaine was the only salon that made me feel like the most important bride. They have a lot of dresses to try on, and all are gorgeous. Everyone who... Read More I talked to from the salon was great. I had my first appointment with Francesca. She pulled a lot of dresses in the style I thought I wanted, but also pulled a couple others when I asked her for her recommendation. I am so glad I did because the dress I ended up buying was one she recommended for me. Throughout the appointment she made me feel so comfortable - as if she was a friend I've known all my life! When I went in for alterations, Shawn was wonderful! She made it fit like a glove - it was absolutely perfect. If you're looking for a wedding dress, La Belle Elaine is the place to go! I can't say enough about them!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Darcy T

The staff at LaBelle Elaine's was great, and I loved the dress I found at their Bridal boutique; but I made a HUGE mistake in using their seamstress for the alterations. Because my wedding was happening within 6 months of trying on dresses they recommended I purchase 'off the... Read More rack' which meant the dress needed to be altered from a size 10 to a size 0.. in the near to last fitting the seamstress recommended that she take out the bust area "slightly" -- she ended up taking so much out that I was having to lift my dress up while walking down the aisle so no one would get a glimpse of my chest. Needless to say I was VERY uncomfortable. Thankfully A Platinum Event was able to sew me back into my dress before hitting the dance floor.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kaley T

I added sleeves to a very elaborate and ornate trumpet dress, and the seamstress Shaun did everything she could to find cost-cutting alternatives when we ran out of time in our short window to order material. She fitted my dress perfectly and really helped make my vision come... Read More alive :)

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Katie J

This dress boutique provided perfect care, beauty and refinement. I loved the ladies I worked with from Day 1 trying on dresses, of all styles in a beautiful stage setting, to returning for dress selection. I ended up with a beautiful Rosa Clara dress, which they tailored... Read More perfectly and with attentive timing and turnaround. Seemless and easy! My dress was amazing and perfect thanks to Labelle Elaine

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jack M

La Belle Elaine's Bridal was my last wedding dress shopping appointment & after a busy week of visiting a handful of other stores I still wasn't sure I would find the perfect dress. Diane was a wonderful help and did a great job walking the store with me pulling numerous dresses... Read More for me to try on. They had a wide range of dress types but also designers. I came in with a list of some designers and was so excited to try on more that had similar styles. I ended up saying yes to the dress here and could not be happier! I was able to wear "the" dress with the most perfect veil and walk up down the run way looking at the complete look from all the angled mirrors. I felt beautiful and knew this was the dress! I came in about a week later to purchase it and was so happy to see Diane there. She had the dress and the veil I selected already pulled so we could start my measurements! I can't wait for my dress to arrive and am excited to get the alterations done here as well.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Megan B

Loved my wedding dress and was so thankful to the staff for getting everything done including a custom belt design.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Kaylan C

I found my dream dress at La Belle Elaine's! I'm obsessed with my gown and people can't stop talking about it! Everyone there is so sweet and friendly. I would recommend this to all my female family and friends for sure! The last thing brides need to worry about is there dress,... Read More and with them, you won't have to!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Audrey B

I was referred to La Belle Elaine's Bridal by a co-worker. This is a classy and professional salon. I love how modern the store is. Their gowns selection are great. I am a size 16 and I love the fact that there are plenty of gowns for me to try on. After about an hour into the... Read More appointment I found my perfect gown there. I highly recommend this store.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Danielle N

These ladies know what they are doing! Sally the owner makes a majority of the jewelry there which is absolutely beautiful! they have an amazing selection of dresses, but it isn't just that! They truly want you to feel like a princess on your wedding day and won't push you into... Read More anything you don't want but give such insightful advice and tips! I felt very comfortable there the entire time. I love la belle Elaine!

2016-08-04T22:03:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your compliment!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 ANGELICA D

I had an appointment and when I got there, they weren't ready. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited patiently. When they finally got to assist me, the lady was really nice and were asking your typical questions like "When is the wedding?", "How did you two meet?",... Read More and more. She was really nice. By the time I tried on the last dress, she gave me her card and told me to call her if I decide to come back and she dismissed me. I felt very rushed! I would've bought the dress but the service was horrible!

2015-11-04T11:06:47 Response from the vendor

Hello, La Belle Elaine's would like to apologize for you felt "rushed". This is not how we like our brides to feel and experience. Could you please let us know who your consultant was? We would love that you give La Belle Elaine's another chance... Read Less Read More

Listen to your consultant

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Alysia Z

I went to 5 other shops before trying La Belle Elaines. My consultant, Anna, was amazing. She figured out what I was unhappy about with the other dresses and pulled one that I would never have picked out. I was stunning on my wedding day. I also used them for... Read More alterations. My dress had to be shorted 4 inches and no one was the wiser. My bustle also survived being stepped on multiple times.

A must-visit--when else can you walk down a runway?

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Malissa K

That's right, they have a runway. A lit-up runway, no less! I was pretty set on my dress by the time I got to La Belle Elaine's, and none of the dresses there changed my mind, but man was it fun! They have some beautiful accessories in the foyer, and then they lead you back... Read More into the bridal salon itself. There are hundreds of dresses at all price-points (we saw a few under $800, most around $1500), huge dressing rooms and very helpful and personal attendants (as in, they come into the room with you to help you in and out of every dress). Your attending friends/family wait around the runway, which is surrounded by mirrors. Luckily, they also allow photography. Our attendant was very nice and not at all pushy, and took more than 2 hours with us. She also made really good suggestions about what type of dress would be best for my hair and skin color, and let me take as much time as I wanted in each dress, rather than trying to get me into and out of as many dresses as possible. A very fun experience!

Made the Day!

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Jessica P

I loved my experience at La Belles! Plus, what average, non-model woman doesn't want to walk a catwalk in beautiful gowns? The trying on is made fun at la belles when you strut a catwalk surrounded by mirrors - you'll see what the groom will see and what your guests will... Read More see as you walk down the aisle. It was so fun! There's also dresses to fit anyone's budget. I tried on a $10,000 dress, and also some under $500. I ended up getting a killer deal on a one-of-a-kind off-the-rack dress that fit perfect! My assistant through the process was very complimentary and made me feel beautiful! She even cried when she saw me in my dress! I highly recommend visiting - it's worth your time!!

Super helpful

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Kelcie

The initial appointment seemed rushed, but all of the subsequent appointments were excellent! The lady who works on accessories (Sally) and the lady who does alterations did a pretty great job. They even helped me accessorize my second dress (reception dress) although I hadn't... Read More bought it at their store.

wonderful wedding gown experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Whitney X

Not even getting into the fabulous selection of gowns that La Belle Elaine's has or its lit runway surrounded by mirrors so you can watch yourself strutting your stuff in your dream wedding dress, I had a wonderful experience shopping for my gown here. I had originally shied... Read More away because it looked intimidating and maybe pretentious from the outside, but after visiting five other boutiques and not having found The One, I gave it a shot to my extreme satisfaction. The associate Sam was sweet and deftly pulled gowns to try according to my ideas and gave honest feedback. When you're standing on the runway, Sam hands you a silk bouquet and you start crying, you know you've found The One. I couldn't believe it; I feel I sacrificed nothing in the way of beauty or quality to purchase my gown, and my fiancé was proud that the price tag was very reasonable. On top of all of that La Belle Elaine's worked with my less-than-9-week time crunch to get my dress ordered, cut & sewn by Pronovias, and altered to my height in plenty of time for dum dum dee dum. Couldn't recommend this boutique more.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Nicole

I was lucky enough to win my wedding dress! I won any Allure Bridal gown of my choice up to $3000! I tried on a few dresses and finally decided on a dress that they took off the display in the front. It was perfect! They were very helpful and their shop is amazing. It's so... Read More beautiful and unique. I would recommend this shop for any girl.

great service, no pressure, affordable

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Morgan A

this place is everything you want in a bridal salon and more. they have an amazing runway lined with mirrors where you can walk & see the dress and how it moves. it makes the experience so much fun. all the dresses are much higher quality than a lot of salons i went to and all... Read More of the dresses were very reasonably priced. the best part of the whole experience was shopping and purchasing my dress from stacey. she was so patient and nice and never pressured me to buy or make a decision. i can not say enough great things about her. she really made the whole process so easy and i felt confident in every step of the process because of her.

Great dress, good service

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jessica D

La Belle Elaine's was my third stop when shopping for dresses, and I started out a bit concerned. At the other shop, I had pulled at least a dozen dresses to try on, but found only three at La Belle Elaine that matched my aesthetic and budget. Fortunately, one of them turned out... Read More to be better than I ever could have imagined, so I ended up purchasing my dress here. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating, and it was really great to have alteration and steaming services in-house. We also ended up ordering bridesmaid dresses from La Belle Elaine's because the selection was good and they offered a discount since I purchased my gown there. Overall, a nice salon with friendly/helpful associates and a good variety of styles and prices.

Delightful and accommodating!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Erin T

The ladies at La Belle Elaine's Bridal were lovely - helpful and accommodating, suggestive but not overwhelming. Respectful of price points and goals and will get you the best look for your comfortable money. Love the runway to get a real feel for your dress!

Helpful and Friendly

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Katie B

I found my gown at La Belle Elaine's Bridal after going to a few other places in Seattle. The staff was welcoming and friendly and most importantly, they were respectful of the budget I had given them - UNLIKE other locations in Seattle. The alterations process was pretty... Read More simple for me as I didn't have any but the bustle. One thing that I didn't care for was that the lighting in the store is very dim - the only real lighting is in one small section by the window.