Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Photo + Video

3585 S Highland Dr, Las Vegas, NV (702) 274-0162

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Andrea S

Our photos are so amazing. Absolutely impressed that they did not need any touch ups or editing. Paul is that good. Value is phenomenal! We did the 2 hour Vegas Strip Highlights Photo Tour. And there is nothing to fear about not paying a deposit. The cash only on the day worked... Read More out perfectly. Highly recommend Paul.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Jose R

Dear Paul, thank you so much for taking our photos, & for joining us on our wedding day....It was wonderful to see you there and especially considering the work you did to get amazing shots. We also want to thank you for helping us out at the reception, everyone loved you!!! We... Read More couldn't have done it without you! Hoping we shall see you again soon! thank you once again :-) Jose and Acey

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Camissa C

I would nominate Paul as Las Vegas #1 and BEST photographer!!!! The experience that he provides is OUTSTANDING. Paul makes the experience personable and pleasurable. If you are looking for someone that's affordable, knowledgeable, and Top Notch, Paul is the guy!!! Job Well done... Read More Thanks The Carson's 12/2016

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

If you're in need of a wedding photographer in Vegas, Paul is the man. My now husband and I are from Canada and deciding on eloping in Vegas. I wanted photos to remember the day, but also could not afford to spend a ton of money. I did a Google search of "cheap wedding... Read More photographer vegas" and Paul's website http://www.lasvegaspix.com/ was the first one that came up. He was incredibly easy to get a hold of (our communication was through WhatsApp) and always responded quickly! The meeting place Paul suggested was The Venetian, which happened to turn into some incredible photos. After that Paul took us to various places along the Strip and got some really fun and amazing photos. I was excited when our photo session ended up at the Las Vegas sign because it's so iconic. It's as if Paul read my mind! At the end of the day, Paul transferred all the photos to a USB and signed a release form for us. We got every single photo, which allows me to edit them as I wish and there's no waiting time! I was so impressed by the quality of photos. They're all stunning. My husband and I have received so many compliments on the photos we've shown people. One thing I wanted to add that Paul made us feel very comfortable. He's really good at his job and is very personable. Thanks Paul for capturing our special day so perfectly! I would recommend Paul to anyone in Vegas. He's easy to get a hold of, takes great photos and offers such affordable prices! One other thing I wanted to add was that Paul goes above and beyond his duties as a photographer. He gave my husband I suggestions for hotels, places to see and things to do. Please consider him if you ever need photos taken in the Las Vegas area. He does not disappoint.

Disappointed in Las Vegas PIX

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Kelly M

I do NOT recommend this company!!! My husband and I used Paul as our wedding photographer back in October. In our contract, we were guaranteed 50-60 retouched photos, which we never received. I had sent him the list of the ones we wanted done and didn't hear anything back.... Read More My husband called him one Friday night and he promised we'd have them by Sunday and have not heard a word from him since....this was approximately 3 weeks ago. Not only did he screw us on our retouched photos, he was completely inappropriate during the wedding too. He kept telling my bridesmaids to lean over more so they'd show more cleavage in the photos (I'm sorry but I don't care to have my best friends cleavage taking over all my wedding photos) and he even drank on the job. All of our guests have commented on how annoying he was throughout the night. Photographers are supposed to be seen, not heard. Instead of only taking photos, he felt the need to get in everyone's face and constantly show them the pictures he's taken so far throughout the night...Let everyone enjoy themselves and we'll look at the pictures after the wedding! Overall, completely unimpressed with Paul at Las Vegas Pix. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

FUN FUN FUN

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Laura B

Strip photos on the strip after my wedding! Paul was so funny he kept my husband laughing for 31/2 hours. We got a late start and would have gotten some more locations but it was fun. I got the unedited pics and Im choosing now which ones to edit. I would do it again and I... Read More would definatly do more time !

AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Marcella B

Paul is awesome!! He's great to work with very personable. Takes the time to photograph all the special moments takes tons of pictures and gives you all the rights to them. Great service and quality for the amount. We got tons of pictures, CD's, printed pictures, everything for... Read More a great affordable reasonable cost. I would totally reccomend him to any and all looking for great photographer that's decently priced.