Feel unbelievable. Be unforgettable.

Our award-winning team provides in-house and on-location hair and makeup artistry for a remarkable look on your wedding day, photo shoot, or TV appearance. We offer hair design, extensions, lashes, airbrush and traditional makeup. Feel unbelievable. Be unforgettable. | #LeJeuneArtistry

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

3531 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL Central Florida/ Tampa (407) 625-9556

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 June W

Patricia knew exactly what I wanted! She did such a beautiful job with my hair and makeup! Her team made my bridal party looked gorgeous! The makeup really stayed on the entire night. Patricia also is experienced in different culture's wedding attire so she gave me great tips on... Read More how to keep the headress on for my Vietnamese dress change.

Fabulous Hair and Make up

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Debbie J

I highly recommend LeJeune Hair and Make uP. I had my hair and make up completed for my wedding day along with make up for all my attendants. Patricia arrived on time and was ready to go. She started with my hair while her assistant worked on make up for one of my... Read More bridesmaids. After my hair was set, Patricia started on the next girl until all 5 girls were complete. She then did my make up and finished my hair with time to spare before the photographer arrived. I was amazed at how great eveyone looked. They do a great job of making everyone look natural and not look like you are wearing heavy make up. The make up lasted all night. I highly recommend Patricia at LeJeune Hair and Make up. Debbie D (May 4, 2012)

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Crystal N

I loved Patricia!! I had scheduled a trial run and day of with a different company. I did my trial run and it was terrible! I had already paid my deposit for the day of, but I didn't care! I couldn't get my money back, but I canceled anyways! I had to find somebody and quick!!... Read More My wedding Planner, Blush by Brandee Garr, recommended Lejeune! She was booked up until a week before my wedding! I prayed I liked her because I would have been in big trouble if I didn't since it was so close!! She was AMAZING! As soon as I met her I loved her! Her studio was great! She was so sweet and really listened to what I wanted! She got me! I loved my hair and makeup!! I, of course, used her for my wedding day!! It turned out better than expected! It was exactly what I wanted and I looked great :) Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mackenzie F

This team of women were amazing! Ngoc and Juanita did such a great job with my hair and make-up for the wedding. It was absolutely perfect and stayed all night long! I have received so many compliments on how great my whole bridal party looked. They arrived on time, were very... Read More efficient, and even helped me calm some nerves!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Ashley C

I loved the LeJeune team! For some reason finding a makeup artist for my wedding was really difficult. I obviously wanted someone who did really great work, but I didn't want to break the bank for makeup and hair for one day of my life. When I found LeJeune, they seemed too good... Read More to be true! Their prices are reasonable (and they are so upfront about them!) and they do such beautiful work! I came into my hair and makeup trial with only a vague idea of what I liked, and they took that and ran with it. At every step of the process they made sure I liked what I saw and asked if there were any changes that I wanted. They also took great notes, as well as pictures, so that the morning of the wedding was super efficient. Speaking of, they were great about sticking to my timeline! They arrived 15 minutes early and were done ahead of when they said they would be! They styled my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. They did such a good job that once they saw how my makeup turned out, my bridesmaids that were on the fence about getting theirs done decided they absolutely had to! I also loved that the airbrush makeup was included for no extra cost. It made my skin look flawless! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding. Patricia was my makeup artist and Jessica did my hair, and they were both wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kristin G

I couldn't say enough amazing things about Patricia and her team. They made me and my bridal party look absolutely stunning. They are so professional and sweet, I highly recommend LeJeune!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jessica J

AMAZING!!! Patricia and her team are incredible. From being in weddings recently, my biggest fear was hair and makeup running late. I communicated this with her and I was relieved to find out Patricia scheduled in buffer time. We actually ended early than planned with a team... Read More of 4 doing 10 full hair and makeup. They even joined in as we played games while getting ready to make it a fun and relaxed day. Now their work was amazing! I felt like a princess and my bridal party loved their hair and makeup as well. I cannot wait for photos to see your work of art. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Rachel N

My make up artist at a different company canceled two weeks before my Walt Disney World wedding. I was so stressed! Lejeune artistry got me in and was able to do my mother and mother in laws hair and makeup. WOW!!! Best I have ever looked and felt. It matched exactly the hair... Read More and makeup I showed. They finished on time and were very pleasant. Thanks for making my day extra special. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jessica E

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica & Maggie for my big day (10.29.16)! Throughout the planning, Randy was super easy to work with as I had 2 different makeup trials. Additionally, the day of, we added 2 additional services to the schedule and both Maggie & Jessica... Read More didn't even bat an eye and welcomed the additions! Jessica works magic with hair (Seriously - everyone commented on it) and Maggie made me and all of my bridesmaids look gorgeous! My goal was to look bright, fresh, & natural and sure enough, it was achieved! The "bigness" of the day and the nerves didn't quite hit me until I sat in the chair to get my hair done. Jessica kept me calm & focused until it was "go time"! Thank you so much for your talents!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kelscey B

The makeup artists at LeJeune were great to work with! They were flexible the day of my wedding to change things up from my trial and wanted to make sure that myself and my bridesmaids looked exactly how I wanted. They were also excellent with time management--myself and my... Read More bridesmaids were 45 minutes late due to our bus driver who took the wrong way to our event space and the LeJeune team made sure we were all ready to be dressed and take photos as if we never lost those 45 minutes. I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and everyone else's! My only tip would be that if you are doing pictures before it is a good idea to have someone stay after and touch everyone's hair and makeup up. I was very happy I did this because, as we all know, it gets hot and Florida! My husband and I were trecking all over our venue taking pictures so after an hour and a half of that I definitely needed a little touch up which the make up artist at LeJeune was happy to provide---she made sure I looked perfect until the second I stepped outside to walk down the aisle!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Kat E

I booked LeJeune for our 10/28/16 wedding after my bridal salon recommended them to us. Through much research, I decided to book them for our wedding. They were very professional and accommodating. I opted for make up services only and they were able to come to our site,... Read More rather then go to the salon. Patricia was wonderful to work with. She was very personable and listened to everything I said. I changed my mind about my make up after my trial and she didn't try to change my mind or advise against it. Two artists came for 7 applications and they were there for about 3 hours. Each girl took about 30 minutes. They were efficient but effective. I am very pleased with how everything came out, as is my new husband :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nichole H

If I could give LeJeune 100 stars I would without hesitation! Not only did each and every one of the ladies in my bridal party look and feel gorgeous.. Patricia and her team went above and beyond to make our day perfect. When I say above and beyond.. I truly mean it. I ended... Read More up changing both my hair and makeup looks the morning of the wedding (I'm sorry!), but they took it in stride and made sure I looked and felt beautiful. I also made the huge mistake of touching my face right before getting in my dress and left a huge spot on my forehead with missing makeup. I was an absolute mess and completely panicked. Patricia came all the way back to my venue (40 minutes away) and fixed it for me. She is honestly so amazing and it meant so much to me that she would make sure it was fixed and that I felt confident. She saved the day for sure!! Not to mention they are all so fun and hilarious. They definitely help lighten the mood while getting ready and help get everything off to a wonderful start. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much! P.S. all of our makeup stayed put the entire night and I am also not ashamed to say that my eye makeup was perfect for the next three days :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer S

Patricia and her team are amazing and very talented! I LOVED my hair and the amazing crown braid, it really completed my vision. They were on time, ready to go even with some changes we had to people wanting just hair and/or make up then wanting both. Thank you so much for... Read More making my wedding gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Emily R

Lejeune artistry was a joy to work with. They were prompt, easy to communicate with, and not to mention did absolutely beautiful work. From day one I expressed my vision and they executed it wonderfully. Randy always gets back to you within the day, and Patricia was super sweet... Read More and patient throughout my trial and on the day of. I could not have asked for a better team. We had 12 girls and 2 Moms, and every single person was happy and looked wonderful. Highly recommended to all future brides!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Maria C

LeJeune Artistry blew away all of my expectations! Ngoc and Juanita did such an amazing job on the girl’s hair and everyone’s updos looked so classy! I absolutely loved my wedding day updo and Juanita did such a great job capturing exactly what I wanted. Now on to Patricia…... Read More wow. She not only did a killer job on all of our make-up, but she made me feel so calm when she was working on my make-up. I tend to be an anxious person, but when I sat down in her chair and we started chatting we ended up laughing our whole way through it and it made me feel so happy & relaxed! I will be passing along the word of the amazing work LeJeune does and what a pleasure their team is to be around! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Maggie B

Randy, Patricia and the team at LeJeune were absolutely incredible. They were so professional and fun and kept my bridal party and family happy during our time at the salon. Each of the professionals were extremely talented and easy going. LeJeune was able to recreate exact... Read More styles requested and made each of my party members feel beautiful and special. Patricia did my bridal makeup and Jessica did my hair and both of them were amazing. I came in without a particular style and just asked them to look at my dress and decide what would look best. I turned out looking perfect. They went beyond expectation. 10/10 would recommend LeJeune to any bride, they are absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Angela K

Patricia and her team were absolutely amazing. Patricia knew just what I wanted in terms of makeup. My makeup was perfect while still looking like me and not so made up that I didn't look myself. My hair was perfect. I still swoon over my pictures. The team did an amazing job on... Read More my bridal party as well. And they were so friendly and accommodating. They even asked to come an hour earlier to make sure we were all ready in time. They came to my hotel room, which gave me and my girls such a fun and relaxed time together on my wedding day. It was exactly as I had imagined! I would recommend LeJeune to anyone in the Orlando area!! They're the best!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Megan K

I cannot give enough praise to LeJeune Artistry!! They went above and beyond to make sure my bridal party and I looked like a million bucks! My bridal look was nothing short of perfection: I had guests tell me that they had NEVER seen a more beautiful look. Andrea did my hair... Read More and she is a GENIUS! I literally said "I want my hair up, but down, but add a braid .." and she turned me into a masterpiece! Jessica made my face look flawless and that of every girl in my bridal party - we were obsessed! And, not only did Patricia and Randy deal with changing schedules and last minute additions flawlessly, Patricia even gave me her perfume to use for my wedding photos! If you want the best hair and makeup you have ever had, you MUST go with LeJeuene.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Alex W

I absolutely loved working with Lejeune and Patricia! They were so professional and I was never once nervous about the outcome for my wedding day. They work efficiently and we were ahead of schedule, which my wedding planner loved as well. Patricia did two trials with me to make... Read More sure my bridal look was exactly what I envisioned - she made me so confident on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Jenny B

Patricia and her crew (especially Jessica!) were so great to work with! They made great suggestions and welcomed any changes I wanted to make last minute! They worked fast but efficiently and had us done with plenty of time before the ceremony began!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 K A

I am so happy that LeJeune Hair & Makeup was recommended to us by our wedding planner-- they did an absolutely amazing job. My mother, bridesmaids, and my own hair and makeup were absolutely amazing at our wedding in January 2016. Everyone looked like their most beautiful... Read More version of themselves--the LeJeune team was timely, efficient and absolutely professional. I could not have picked a better group of women to spend the last few hours as a single lady with-- they felt like part of my girlfriends and I am so happy with the end result-- everyone looked absolutely beautiful! THANK YOU LEJEUNE!

Fabulous Vendor

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Madeleine R

Randy and Patricia at LeJeune are a dream to work with! This husband and wife booking and artist combo make sure every detail regarding your special day is executed with precision! Patricia and her team of artists are the epitome of professionalism and go above and beyond to... Read More make sure everyone looks and feels their best. The entire LeJeune team arrived early for our wedding and made sure the day ran smoothly. If you are looking for a team that will make sure getting ready your on your wedding day is stress free and fun and who will make you look like the best version of yourself look no further than the artists at LeJeune.

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Michelle S

I got my hair and airbrush makeup done with them. Also, my gift to my bridesmaids was getting their hair styled. LeJeune was amazing. They were skilled, and had a total of 9 people ready for the wedding in only 3 hours. They travel to our hotel which was super convenient. I... Read More absolutely recommend them. My hair and makeup were flawless.

Amazing staff, beautiful job

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Amanda M

I had used Lejeune Hair & Makeup Artistry for my hair and makeup for my wedding and they were absolutely wonderful. They were early the day of my wedding and hair and makeup for my bridal party came out beautiful. Everyone could not stop commenting how beautiful everyone had... Read More looked. Better yet hair and makeup lasted all night which is always important! I will definitely be using them again for future events!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Heide C

Fabulous and Professional! Randy was great to work with to make sure everything was scheduled for the day-of and Patricia and her team made my bridal party look like celebrities. Highly recommend this team. Go with the airbrush and LASHES!!!

Patricia LeJeune

Lead Bridal, Stylist, and Makeup Artist.