Lethal DJ Services

Greater Pittsburgh / Western PA

Professional, Reputable, Affordable

At Lethal DJ Services we create the most innovative entertainment experience for you and your guests. We offer affordable sound & lighting packages for Weddings with creative and unique features. We utilize the latest technology in DJ sound & lighting. Check out our 'Text Request' feature & more!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

359 Waynesburg Rd, Pittsburgh, PA Greater Pittsburgh / Western PA (724) 255-6501

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Manda M

Our DJs (Paul and T) were AMAZING. We wanted our wedding to be fun but run smoothly and that is exactly what we got. When we spoke to them, we said we wanted a wedding people will remember--a fun and upbeat atmosphere with a lot of dancing. They couldn't have provided better... Read More music that kept everyone on their feet on the dance floor. We couldn't have enjoyed our wedding anymore! Their upbeat personalities and professionalism were outstanding. We will defiantly suggest their services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Amberly C

Jeremy was so fun to work with! I loved that he would make it a point to ask my husband and I if the music was okay and if we liked it! Out of all the other weddings I had been to, every single time the bride had a complaint about her DJ stating they didn't play the songs she... Read More wanted. Well that was NOT a problem with DJ Jeremy. He MADE SURE we got what we wanted. He was also such a sweetheart and down to earth guy. Also, I was worried no one would dance. But Jeremy had people on the dance floor ALL night, including my husband whom I had never seen dance like that before in the 9 years we have been together. The whole experience was great :).

2016-09-24T11:04:27 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with me and Lethal DJ Services especially how much detail you noticed of all the hard work and commitment that we make to ensure you have the best wedding experience ever! Every detail and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Emily W

When my now husband and I first met with Jeremy, I had some doubts about their services. My hubby talked me down and I agreed to "go with the flow". Well...I should have listened to my gut. Like other reviewers here, I was concerned that there was such lax around scheduling a... Read More final face/face prior to the big day. I pushed to get a final phone call, which accomplished very little. The conversation felt forced and that it was only being held to appease me. I say this because it occurred over a 10 minute time frame while Jeremy was driving his son home from practice. Again...I was assured that he "got me" and what I wanted for our reception. Needless to say I was disappointed. I had to ask that songs be played when I had already put them on the must play list. A guest requested "Vogue" which was played. Automatic mood killer. There was also a period of time where it was weird, instrumental techno. I would not recommend this service if you are looking for personalized and attentive quality of service delivery.

2015-12-29T17:46:42 Response from the vendor

I am sooo sorry that you were disappointed with my service. Many of the song selections were your guests requests personally, text and what I mixed in based on that flow. I also specifically checked off over 80% of your song request from the request... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Anna O

Lethal DJ Services did a fantastic job! They were very easy to work with and made sure that every detail was exactly what my husband and I wanted. They helped the night flow seamlessly from one part to the next and kept us on a timely schedule, as it can be hard when you get... Read More caught up in all the excitement. They kept the party alive and guests dancing until the very end. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Leah L

They were fantastic!!! We were running behind all night and they kept us on schedule and caught us up and made sure we got everything in that we really wanted. At the last minute we had some changes with how people would be entering the reception and they made sure they had it... Read More right before we walked into the room so it was perfect. I also order uplighting and a light monogram from them. Jeremy worked with me to make sure everything was perfect, he even allowed me to design the monogram myself and worked with me until it was perfect. They were fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Benita S

We had Jeremy for our DJ at my daughters recent wedding , he was very personable and easy to work with he did a great job for her wedding ceremony and reception everyone enjoyed, we would recommend him anytime. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jessica Y

Jeremy was awesome for our wedding! Organized, quick to respond to questions, concerns. Kept the party going all night!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Emily

Lethal DJ kept the music going and did a great job of playing songs everyone likes dancing to. They had a clean set up and constantly made our wedding day about us! Awesome job! I would highly recommend them!

2016-08-30T20:59:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for all the kind comments! The pleasure was ours being a apart of your special day. Thanks for taking the time to review us and it means a lot to me and my staff that our clients appreciate us as much as we appreciate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Amanda C

Lethal DJ made our wedding great and memorable!! Travis was the main DJ and he was just amazing! Prior to our big day, Jeremy was very easy to get a hold via email and phone. I'm so happy with their services and I would definitely recommend them!

2016-08-26T12:30:40 Response from the vendor

We are glad to hear we helped make your wedding everything you dreamed. I enjoyed working with you and Matt and Travis had a blast performing! We are committed to our clients and exceeding their expectations each and every time! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Brianne T

DJ Jeremy did a great job for our wedding. We started contacting each other about a year in advance and he did an excellent job communicating via email and phone. He answered all our questions and concerns concisely and right away. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and... Read More reception. The sound quality was great. We had the basic light package for the reception and it was perfect. He was very fun at the reception and our guests had nothing but good things to say about him. I don't think you can get better service/communication/sound quality/lighting for their price.

2016-07-22T07:04:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to me that you were satisfied with my services! I is also great to hear how much you appreciated all the hard work it takes for perfection as a wedding DJ. You and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Matt C

Lethal DJ Services did such an amazing job. Jeremy made my DJ planning so easy and so fun. I was having an outdoor ceremony on a lake so I needed music out there. He did not have the portable speakers so he went out and bought them! Travis and Matt were the DJ’s at the... Read More wedding and I could not have been happier with them. Everything went exactly how I wanted. Even though the barn we got married in had no AC and was super hot, they still had the dance floor packed. Matt or Travis came to me before all the events (first dance, cake cutting, father daughter dance, etc.) to make sure we were ready. Also, the selfie booth was a big hit and everyone loved it! It was so fun going through everyone’s pictures and seeing their messages! I would definitely recommend lethal DJ to anyone who wants their wedding to be super!! 

2016-07-18T15:04:40 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome and the pleasure was ours! We strive for perfection and the complete satisfaction of our clients and their guests. Hearing that you were so happy with your experience with us is the reason why we do this! You were a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Laura W

Our DJ's (Paul and T) were amazing!! I made some last minute changes to my ceremony and they were more than willing to accommodate me. They played a great selection of music for cocktail hour and the reception. Everyone danced the night away!! I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More DJ!!

2016-06-12T22:56:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura and Corey for the kind words. It was our pleasure to host and provide the entertainment for your special day! The satisfaction of our clients is out #1 priority! Please spread the good word about Lethal DJ Services!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Rachel K

DJ Jeremy Gerba from Lethal DJ Services was on point from the day I contacted him! I had my wedding dinner, toasts, first dances in one location, and the dancing at another location. Jeremy was the ONLY DJ who, without hesitation, said yes- absolutely. Not only did he agree, but... Read More he did so with pretty short notice. He was really awesome with my lack of organization the weeks prior to the wedding, and on the day of, he was extremely helpful and would let me know the order and how I wanted things to go. The dancing reception was wonderful, he had everyone on the dance floor having a wonderful time. I honestly had such a wonderful experience with Lethal DJ Services and highly recommend them!!!!!

2016-02-10T16:38:21 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was mine! I didn't hesitate because I am not afraid to work hard for my clients and go above and beyond expectations with affordability! Having the right told comes with experience and that is what we bring to the dance floor! I am... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Alyssa T

DJ Jeremy was such a pleasure to work with before and during our wedding! I was planning my wedding from Texas and Jeremy was very accommodating to work with through email and phone conversations. He nailed all our entrance songs including perfectly timing my husband and my... Read More grand entrance to Enter Sandman! We had an absolute blast on the dance floor! DJ Jeremy kept the party alive and the dance floor crowded all night. We had guests of all ages tell us they had a blast! To end the night before our sparkler exit, he played Katy Perry Firework, which was so fun and got everyone is the spirit! I would highly recommend Lethal DJ Services!

2016-01-09T09:51:31 Response from the vendor

The please was mine to be a part of your special day. It is so comforting to hear that the details and workmanship that goes in to my performance is recognized! You guys are truly a wonderful couple with great personalities and not to mention... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Jeremy was awesome. We hired him for my daughters wedding. He took care of everything and allowed us to enjoy the evening. Your DJ is a very important part of your evening. Use the best, use Lethal DJ!

2015-11-21T06:58:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. This is the reason we strive for excellence! We are truly committed to providing the best wedding entertainment experience in the industry and we are glad that you and your guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Molly G

I wish there were more than 5 stars to rate these guys because 5 just isn't enough! Paul and Jeremy were our DJ's for our October 3rd wedding and they blew it out of the water! Kept my guests going and truly made our wedding day. They were incredible to work with and truly made... Read More an effort to get to know us as the bride and groom not just a customer. Thank you guys so much! I wish we could redo the entire day over again it was an absolute blast!

Affordable and Great!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Charnele Z

Lethal DJ Services did an amazing job at our ceremony/reception. The music was great quality. They used all our requests for specific events and even our requests for the ceremony. They are professional and take the time to ensure your happiness.

Dj Paul & Dj T

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Annalissa M

Hands down the best to work with! They played awesome music from our suggested songs and kept the night up beat and fun. They do travel within reason and pricing was pretty good.

2015-08-27T07:10:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It was pleasure to work with you and I am so glad to h at the your day was memorable! We were glad to be a part it! Nothing is less than Lethal!

Great DJS

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Cassandra S

At my wedding, we had DJ Damon. He was wonderful. He was there to meet us as we arrived at the hall. He helped the night to flow. The dance floor was never empty and he kept people dancing until the last dance. My only complaints: He asked my brother how to say his name... Read More --- "Geoffrey" and instead he said "Gregory." Make sure he knows how to say each name. Next, he did not play the Tarantella or Polish Polka like I requested.

Professional and Fun!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Christina R

DJ Jeremy was fantastic! He did both our ceremony and our reception, was courteous, professional and really easy to work with. Since I was planning my wedding from out of state, I listed the songs we wanted played at the wedding and since we had a vocalist, she sent him... Read More accompaniment tracks. The rest was up to Jeremy ... he even found the right instrumental covers of some of our favorite metal songs. He kept the guests moving all night and made sure we stayed on top of our timeline for the venue. I would recommend Jeremy to anyone looking for DJ services in SW PA area. :)

Best DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Justine

DJ Jeremy was amazing!!! The up lighting was perfect!! Very pink which was exactly what I wanted! He kept the party going and everyone was on the dance floor most the night! Very professional and so much fun!! He made our night so awesome! We will recommend him and lethal DJ... Read More services to anyone getting married and looking for a DJ. Thank you so much for an amazingly perfect night!

DJ Jeremy - 5 stars!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Rashelle W

I met DJ Jeremy at a bridal show 10 months before our wedding and booked him that day! It was the first thing I felt sure about vendor wise and we were definitely NOT dissappointed!! He was so easy to work with, very easy to contact and very professional! He got everyone dancing... Read More and our uplighting was beautiful! It was a perfect night!

Very Professional

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Brittany K

This was recommended by a friend of mine, and I would suggest everyone taking a look at them! Jeremy, the owner, is very professional and worked with me to get everything I wanted to be just perfect.

ok

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 jodi g

average, not memorable.

Lethal DJ Services

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Ashley B

Our experience with Lethal DJ service was great. They are very flexible and listen to everything you want. We originally had a 4:30 start and wanted to change the time to 5. He had no problem doing this 2 weeks before the wedding. During the reception,our DJ kept in touch... Read More with us and made sure everything was going the way we wanted. I would highly recommended this DJ service.