Omaha, NE

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Krystal B

Brittany is a very creative, professional, and extremely talented calligrapher! Her delicate details on our ring bearer and card box, helped create the wedding of our dreams! Brittany was very easy to work with, and flexible when ideas or the budget changed. We love our items,... Read More and will continue to use them for many years to come!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Capri J

Brittany did an amazing job with our wedding invites and our ceremony programs! She was absolutely fantastic! She created our invited to be exactly was I pictured in my head! She was extremely professional! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Erin D

I don't even know where to begin with Brittany -- she is absolutely amazing! She addressed all our wedding invites and was such a joy to work with. She responded in a quick manner, made sure to reach out to clarify any questions about names/addresses/ and was so excited to share... Read More the finished product. I think our invites were one of the most complimented parts of our wedding. Looking forward to working with her in the future and will definitely recommend to all friends and family!