Custom Wedding Stationery + Calligraphy

Calligraphy & hand lettering for weddings and events, including envelope calligraphy, invitation calligraphy and design, hand lettered table decor and signage, and much more! Located in Omaha, NE.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Erin D

I don't even know where to begin with Brittany -- she is absolutely amazing! She addressed all our wedding invites and was such a joy to work with. She responded in a quick manner, made sure to reach out to clarify any questions about names/addresses/ and was so excited to share... Read More the finished product. I think our invites were one of the most complimented parts of our wedding. Looking forward to working with her in the future and will definitely recommend to all friends and family!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Capri J

Brittany did an amazing job with our wedding invites and our ceremony programs! She was absolutely fantastic! She created our invited to be exactly was I pictured in my head! She was extremely professional! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Krystal B

Brittany is a very creative, professional, and extremely talented calligrapher! Her delicate details on our ring bearer and card box, helped create the wedding of our dreams! Brittany was very easy to work with, and flexible when ideas or the budget changed. We love our items,... Read More and will continue to use them for many years to come!

Brittany Russell

Hi there! I am so glad you’ve stopped by! My name is Brittany Russell, and I own Letter Lane Design Studio in Omaha, NE. Letter Lane Design Studio offers custom wedding stationery and calligraphy for weddings and more! We love working with couples to create their save the dates, wedding invitations, place cards, table decor, menus, programs, signage – whatever their heart desires! Custom calligraphy is often incorporated into a lot of our work to create unique, one-of-a-kind designs. Interested in working with us? Please don't hesitate to reach out :) We can't wait to hear from you!