Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

12723 St. Martin's Neck Rd, Bishopville, MD (410) 641-1199

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Monica B

Lighthouse Sound was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL venue to get married at. It was perfect to have a location where the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception could all be held without making guest travel. Shellie was our day-of coordinator and she was great! The entire staff took... Read More care of my guests like they were their own family, the food was fabulous, the bartenders were quick, and they were all very accommodating to all of our requests! Even when he came to final number changes they made it happen, no questions asked! The overall price per person was a little more than what we were budgeting for, it was worth it in the end! Their ceremony location overlooks the bay with a skyline view of Ocean City, Maryland and the reception area has huge bay windows that you are sure to always have a beautiful view anywhere you are sitting. Classy and elegant is a great way to describe this venue. We had 3-4 different points of contact throughout the process as they had turn-overs within the company, but that would be our only issue if you would even call it that--each contact was extremely nice and Shellie the main contact seriously made the day run perfect! Thank you Lighthouse Sound and your entire staff for giving my husband and I a fairytale day!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Hannah A

I recently got married at Lighthouse Sound on June 18th 2016, and I loved everything about this place! Melissa and her staff were amazing throughout the whole process, and if I ever had any questions she always responded very quickly. She was organized and always on top of what... Read More was going on with my wedding plans. The place is gorgeous and I absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue on the eastern shore!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Cristina H

Melissa and her staff at Lighthouse Sound were amazing to work with - first class service from beginning to end. The staff, food, service and view made our wedding day absolutely special. We are so grateful we chose this as our venue and had the wedding of our dreams - it was... Read More absolutely spectacular!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Christina F

Melissa and her staff at Lighthouse Sound were amazing to work with. She was patient, attentive, accommodating and exceeding our expectations in every way. We are so grateful we chose this as our venue and had the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lidia J

We just had our wedding there on 10/10/2015 and it was AMAZING. The view,the food, the service was perfect. All our guest were impressed about how beautiful this place is. I am really happy that we chose the Lighthouse Sound Restaurant and thank you Melissa for all her help. The... Read More Lighthouse Sound team made our special day AWESOME...They are very friendly, very professional, reliable and super fun! I would highly recommend Lighthouse Sound Restaurant for your special occasion ... I have no doubt they will help you have an extraordinary and memorable event.THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

The Links at Lighthouse Sound

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Sloane O

Reception was everything I could have hoped for- guests still raving.

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Beth

We had a PERFECT wedding day at lighthouse. The scenery is amazing but the staff was great too!! The coordinator, Olya, was on everything. It was a no stress day thanks to them and everything looked so beautiful. And everyone raved about the food!

Great service and view, of course

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Anne H

Everything was wonderful at Lighthouse Sound. Guests thoroughly enjoyed the view and I had several people compliment me on the food choices. Only a couple of small things went not as planned because of poor communication. The chef and waitstaff were very attentive to us as... Read More the bride and groom. Guests also noted how the bar service was outstanding. Olya was always helpful and attentive. Overall, outstanding!

Summer tented wedding reception

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kathleen S

Awesome! Olya (the wedding coordinator) made everything easy and was so helpful every step of the way. The food was outstanding!

Great View

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Maureen L

We had our wedding here. The view of Ocean City is great. We had a wonderful wedding and thank the staff at Lighthouse for a great day.

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 christina c

The staff is amazing and very attentive to the bridal party. Olia the event coordinator is just amazing. For a bride all the stress was taken off of me. The food is another thing. Best food I have ever had. Tracey the chef made a meal that goes above Ruth Chris and the Chop... Read More House. The sauces that are paired with the food are out of this world.

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Katie B

This is the only place to get married in the Ocean City area. The venue itself is spectacular. The grounds are a golf course - so rolling green landscape with sweeping views of the bay and the Ocean City skyline. The restaurant has large windows so you feel surrounded by the... Read More gorgeous setting and high ceilings with a large brick fireplace. My coordinator was Olya, and she came with the venue. She was spectacular - completely on top of every last detail from the moment we met with her. I felt in great hands, and we were! The wedding ceremony & reception went perfectly and all of her suggested vendors worked out great. The food is outstanding - my favorite part was the food tasting! Hands down the classiest place to have an outdoor beach wedding in Ocean City!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Lauren Z

I just had my wedding on October 8th 2011 and it was amazing. The views, food, organization and service were perfect. We are still hearing from people that attended the wedding how amazing everything was. I loved this site and would recommend it to everyone!! Thank you so... Read More much Olya!

Review for Lighthouse Sound

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jade M

The entire property is gorgeous. It is set amidst a golf course so the views from the clubhouse are of the greens as well as the Bay. The colors are neutral- brown blue cream tan etc. The sunset is absolutely amazing for photos.