Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008

18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA

True professionals, great experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Karina M

I loved getting my dress here, it was the only place I went because they listened very well to what I wanted and I found my dress on the first round! The women who work there are very excited for your day and celebrated me beautifully. My dress was STUNNING, and I had them... Read More altar the sleeves from cap sleeves to a sleeveless dress, which came out flawless. Their timing, expertise and taste was spot on, I never had to worry. I highly recommend this salon!

Generation to generation of happy brides!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 sara v

Excellent selection of wedding dresses. I bought from them when I got married and brought my step daughter for her dress . With years of experience the owner Lisa is amazing, and the ladies that work there are always super helpful and nice. We found the perfect dress ! And... Read More the whole experience was wonderful!. I would recommend them to anyone!

WORTH THE TRIP!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Sue S

Wow, talk about service and selection. I live in Beverly Hills, it was well worth the 20 minute drive to the Valley for this shop. They have a wonderful selection of gowns! Not a HUGE crazy mess of white as so many other stores i visited : NO, these are hand-picked and... Read More fashionable gowns! Many dresses I tried were under $2000 ( of course mine was more, Sorry mom! LOL) The staff is SO sweet, always a smile, always greeting me by name, Like they really appreciated my business,SO refreshing! My mo and Auntie also bought there Yvonne D dresses there and we were so happy with this store! Thank you ladies! :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alexandra N

From the moment I walked into Lili Bridals I knew I would find my dress here! The salon is so beautifully decorated with a warm and inviting atmosphere. Lili Bridals has the most professional, caring, and attentive associates. Maria was extremely helpful bringing numerous... Read More gorgeous gowns to try on and it was an amazing experience :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michele W

My experience with Lili Bridals was just amazing! Before I found out about this amazing boutique I had visited a dozen other bridal shops and probably tried on a 100 dresses. In fact, I had reluctantly purchased a dress thinking I just wasn't going to find "THE ONE".... Read More Thankfully, my sister urged me to keep looking and I came across Lili Bridals. From the first hello, the service was by far the best I had experienced to-date from every single person that greeted me, and my personal bridal specialist Lindsey... the best! The thing that made them stand out from the rest is that they were honest, extremely patient and made me feel like I was with an extended family that had my back and was going to really take care of me. I just can't thank them enough for all of their help. Lindsey was able to listen to all of my needs and pull the "PERFECT" dress for me. In fact, it was a dress that I didn't want to try on at first but she was right... Dead on! I'm absolutely in love with this dress. Our wedding was so beautiful and Lili Bridals was a huge part of its success. Lucy, thank you to you and your team for taking such pride in what you do. It definitely shows. You are all truly amazing... especially Lindsey! ;) XO

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Amy S

After 6 weeks of dress shopping, I had found some promising finalists, but not "the one". My mom's friend suggested I try Lili, so I called them up and got an appointment the next day. Their website lists all the designers they carry, which made it easy for me to pre-select... Read More styles I wanted to try. I tried on 3 dresses and just knew as I drove home that day that I had found the perfect dress for me. A Sophia Tolli. My mom and now mother-in-law joined us for the dress purchase appointment and Lisa, the owner, and the staff at Lili made us all feel like princesses. Lisa also helped us find the perfect crown and veil to match my perfect dress. Every appointment I had with Lili Bridal was a wonderful experience. The staff was always friendly and accommodating and some of them even recognized me as I came in, making the experiences all the more personal and wonderful. I popped in there early to find a corset for under my dress and I'm a unique bra size, so they didn't have one that fit me, but were quick to recommend a lingerie shop in Studio City that had exactly what I needed. Again, helpful and accommodating. The tailor was also wonderful! She had to take in multiple inches of lace and beads , which is a lot of work, and did an incredible job. She also made the bustle work with the lace design that essentially made a new perfect dress when it was all done up. Also, as this was a destination wedding and I had to fly with my dress, she packed it perfectly for travel and eased my nerves by instructing me on how to fly with the dress and hang it up prior to the wedding so it would be in perfect condition. Loved every experience with Lili Bridals and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Danielle C

Nothing but amazing ladies at this bridal store! I came here to find a dress with my sister for her wedding. As soon as we walked in, the owner Lisa was so incredibly warm and welcoming and pretty much never left our side! She and the sweetest, most knowledgeable saleswoman... Read More Lindsay answered every question my sister had (she is extremely picky) and made the entire appointment go very smoothly. My sister wanted a gown with lace sleeves all the way down both arms. The store didn't have a dress type like that, but the AMAZING seamstress, Sonja basically made an entire new dress. We purchased a strapless gown and Sonja created the most gorgeous sleeves with incredible lace and beading details. We had to go back multiple times for alterations just to get it right and she and everyone else was so patient with us!! She had the dress of her DREAMS and was absolutely glowing on her wedding day along with her floor length veil. I can't wait until I get married so that I can find my dress at Lilis Bridal too!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jessica F

This is my all time favorite bridal shop! The second I walked in and met the owner Lisa, I knew she would help me find my dream dress! I had to try on a few dresses before I found the perfect one, but when I did I came out of the dressing room and my mom, sister and two besties... Read More all started crying!! I also need to say, I was a VERY picky bride, and they listened to me and completely understood the customizations that I wanted! And with the help of the incredible seamstress Sonja they made my dream dress a reality! Ever since my incredible experience there, I've sent everyone I know to get their dress there as well. And every bride I've recommended go there found their dress there as well! They take such great care of their clients and they have so many years of experience and a wide selection of dresses, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ashley R

Just bought my dress from here over the weekend and could not be happier with that decision. I worked with Gita who is new there but she was absolutely the best and so friendly and happy to see us every time we came in! They have a beautiful selection of dresses here and I would... Read More highly recommend it to anyone searching for a wedding dress that stands out from all the rest.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Katie M

I had a wonderful experience at this salon! The selection of gowns in this store is unbeatable. Every dress was beautiful! Lisa and Charlene both went out of their way to make sure I ended up with the wedding dress of my dreams. I valued their opinions and their honesty.... Read More They never once tried to sell me on a dress - they made sure every gown fit what I envisioned and I could not be happier with the quality of my experience. Do not hesitate to go here - there is a gown for every bride!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Melissa M

Lili Bridals is the only place you'll need to go to look for that perfect wedding dress that you are looking for! I shopped at multiple stores, including retail stores and designer shops in the Los Angeles area, but Lili Bridals was the only place I needed to go for the ultimate... Read More bridal gown experience. They have such a wide selection of gowns and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I purchased both my dress and veil from this shop, and they have beautiful jewelry and bridal party dresses as well. I even received a discount on dress preservation after my wedding, and the staff were always friendly and accommodating during my fittings and whenever I had questions. Thank you Lili Bridals for the perfect gown and bridal shopping experience that I will never forget!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Amanda N

I went in to Lili Bridals 100% not expecting to buy a dress. It was my first attempt (at what I thought was going to be many) at wedding dress shopping. My consultant, Lindsay could not have been more amazing. I showed her a picture of what I had in mind, and right away she was... Read More pulling dresses off the rack that matched my taste. She made me feel so comfortable and I never felt pressured to like a certain dress, or pressured to absolutely have to buy a dress. The owner, Lisa, was also there and was very warm and welcoming as well. Lisa had great energy and made me feel SO excited to be there and I couldn't be happier that I bought my wedding dress from her store.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Monica E

I can not say enough GOOD things about this place!! After visiting the other bridal shops (even a nightmare rental shop) I wish I hadn't waisted my time and just went to Lili's first and only. The AMBIENCE is perfect for buying a gown. Many of the other shops I visited... Read More felt dated or just plain shop style. Lili's is a true boutique. GREAT SERVICE! When I called in to book an appt off Google Maps I first spoke with Maria. She was very empathetic and filled with charm. We immediately clicked over the phone. Upon arriving she kept her eye contact with me and truly made me feel SPECIAL as if we were the only two in the store. She attentively asked me about my desired dress style then continued to ask me questions with the intent for genuinely finding me the perfect dress. I even asked her to show me dresses that she knew wouldn't fit what I had described to her or a completely different style then my wedding. And without hesitation or annoyance.. that would typically be the response, she instead allowed me the process of eliminating them on my own and removing any and all doubt from my mind. Narrowing the SELECTION down to three dresses she set them aside and didn't pressure me to make a purchase. After visiting yet another store the next day and receiving a whopping discount from another store on a BEAUTIFUL gown that truly was beautiful but not the one..although the price was very tempting. I realized that the EXPERIENCE of the dress buying process is as important as the dress itself. You wear the memory just as much as the dress! And so with all the pleasantries I received at Lili's I went back for a second booking. This time with Lisa. What an amazing person. Also very patient but with a direct flare and a skill of reading people accurately. She knew exacting how to make me choose the best out of the three. She listened (extensively) to my wants and was very honest in the way she conducted her business. Definitely a woman I would do business with again and again for many years to come. After visiting the other bridal shops (even a nightmare rental shop) I wish I hadn't waisted my time and just went to Lili's first and only.

Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Joelle G

Dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but at Lili Bridals, it was the exact opposite. Every time I walked in, I felt like I was being greeted by family friends. Maria was my consultant and there are not enough words to properly thank this woman. From the very first... Read More consult where she guided me in finding my perfect dream dress (which by the way, was not at all what I initially envisioned), to my last fitting when she came in on her day off to make sure everything was perfect, Maria is THE BEST. Their seamstress is also wonderful-- very complimentary and great about offering suggestions about accessories. On top of their staff being the best around, they also have an amazing selection at affordable prices. The whole experience was wonderful and I'm so happy that I got my dress from here!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Remi J

Absolutely LOVED my experience at Lili! I worked with Charlene and she was a total sweetheart. She encouraged me to try on all different dresses and politely gave her opinion when appropriate! I ended up purchasing a gorgeous Wtoo dress from her. I can't recommend this salon... Read More enough! P.S. There's convenient parking in front - a huge plus in SoCal!!

Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Amanda F

Lili's Bridal made finding my wedding dress so stress-free and fun! I went in with my mom and sisters with the intention to just start looking for my dress. It was about a year and 2 months before the actual wedding date, so I wasn't in a rush to actually buy it. I thought I... Read More had a pretty good idea about the style of dress I wanted. The lady who helped us, Sharline, was not only very accommodating, but also had wonderful suggestions on other dresses to try on. To make the experience even better, one of the designers was having a trunk show that Saturday morning! I had an amazing time trying on dresses and ended up falling in love with and buying the very first dress I tried on. It was one of the dresses featured in the designer's trunk show (which meant some saving and a personalized sketch of the dress). Every time I went back in for the fitting, accessory shopping, or the final pick-up, the staff at Lili's was always just as helpful and friendly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Olivia R

" Stepping foot into Lili bridals I immediately said to myself " this is where I'm going to find my dress!" From the decor, to the staff , and oh! Lets forget The gorgeous ️gowns! This place is a must. I found my how. By Marisa Bridals which came in exactly when promised and... Read More I loved it even more 1/2 a year later !! Their alterations lady Sonia was a doll and so talented ( I lost 16 pounds -yikes ) so all in all I cannot recommend this shop enough --engaged ? Go to Lili Bridals

Go go! to Lili Bridals

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

RUN, don't walk to Lili Bridals in Tarzana! I went to AT LEAST 8 (count 'em) eight bridal salons until I stumbled upon this gem in the valley!! I found the vibe, the service and the gowns to be FAR SUPERIOR to all the "fancy schmancy" shops I visited. Well edited selection...I... Read More finally found the one!! A dress I had not found anywhere else! Their staff is so knowledgeable, unlike any other stores. They really know about the fit, fabric and cut of the dresses as evidenced by my sales associate Charlene! I highly recommend this amazing shop..As I said go go GO!

LOVE my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Corinne A

Lili Bridals was my second bridal salon I went to. The first salon was a bust and I had a terrible experience. But when I went to Lili to just make the appointment, I already had a great experience. Everything and everyone was great! And when I asked to add light pink... Read More tulle under my dress, there were no hesitations or even questions... it was an immediate "YES, we can do it"! My dress was amazing and I would highly recommend Lisa and her team at Lili Bridals! *The cost listed was for the dress/veil/alterations.

A+++ Experience at Lili Bridal

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Every girl always dreams about the day that she is a Bride and how she wants it to be just right wearing the perfect dress, having the prettiest flowers, and so on. My experience as a Bride was everything I had hoped for and more! I knew that I wanted to look and feel like the... Read More most beautiful bride that ever existed and Lisa, Charlene, Sonia, and the entire Team at Lili Bridals accomplished that for me! From the minute that I walked into Lili's it was an incredible experience. They were so warm, accommodating, and made my bridal experience A+++. When my Groom saw me for the very 1st time as his bride in my gorgeous Allure dress that made me feel like the most prettiest bride EVER! I found my dream dress at Lili's and I loved wearing it every second of my day and night. I will never forget the moment that I tried the dress on and how the tears poured out of my Mom's, sister's and my eyes. Then wearing it every second of my wedding day. PRICELESS memories!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Alyssa J

After visiting other Bridal shops in the valley, I finally found the perfect dress! I visited Davids and Pebbles where the service was so disappointing!! My boss recommended me to Lili's when I first got engaged. I being the "know it all" I am, I brushed off the... Read More recommendation. Finally I made an appointment! As soon as you walk in the energy is COMPLETELY different then other places. Everyone was so nice and I never once felt ignored. Charlene helped me find the perfect dress. She read me so well and picked out tons of gorgeous gowns. I ended up getting a beautiful Stephen Yearick gown. Lili Bridal is truly the valleys hidden treasure! I will recommend them to all my friends! Thank you so much Lili for making this such a wonderful and stress free experience.

Lisa, my hero!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jean D

Lisa and Lili Bridals to the rescue!! I know, I know, I should have gone to Lili's first and saved the stress and frustration of not being able to find the perfect gown. I new immediately...and so did my friend, Sara who was crying that Lisa, my angel, helped us find "The... Read More One" The gorgeous gown by Watters, beautifly altered by Sonia was so perfect...I even got to wear it again at a second reception back home. My whole experience at Lili Bridals was 5 star. All the ladies were personable and genuine. Oh, I even found beautiful earrings, hair piece, and gorgeous belt to accessorize my dress. Absolutely perfect!! Thank you Lisa and the ladies at Lili!'

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Blair D

I could go on forever about Lili but I’ll try to keep it short ;) Lili is amazing! I went there because they had all my favorite Watters dresses. I was so happy!! Everyone there was super nice. They were welcoming, helpful and patient which is what you need and hope for when... Read More you're looking for a dress. I went to David's also and the manager seemed so fake to me like she didn’t really want to help which made me want to leave. Maria was the one who helped me and she made it so easy. I told her what I was looking for (I didn’t know how to describe it so I just said something clean but kinda messy). Somehow she understood what I meant and pulled all the perfect dresses. I fell in love with number two (a Watters dress) and that was it! Sonia, the seamstress was the best! She’s so sweet and she does excellent work. She listened to everything I wanted and my dress fit PERFECTLY after my first fitting. Overall I just had a really awesome experience here. The shop is SO PRETTY! It’s where you would want to find your dress because it’s like TV pretty. All the dresses are beautiful and it’s easy to shop unlike so many other places I went where there were so many dresses crammed on racks that you can’t tell what’s what. I went to Panache in Beverly Hills and they did not help me like they did at Lili. I had to find all the dresses myself- they didn’t pull any for me to at least see what I liked and they didn’t assist me when I was looking. That really bothered me. Those gowns are like $7,000 and there service did not reflect that at all! The gowns at Lili are gorgeous, way more affordable and the service is outstanding. Lili is the best and I’m SO Happy I found it!! Thank you Lili!

Good quality, poor service

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Sam A

I had some pretty mixed experiences at the bridal shop. The dress I ordered did arrive as promised and was altered well and ready on-time for pick-up. So I commend the shop for doing these things. However, it took more than 8 months for my dress to be made and for them to... Read More schedule me to try it on. They fat shamed me, making me cry, for not losing enough weight to make a half a size, however, when the dress finally arrived, it was way too big. (Btw I'm a size 6-8) They were very inflexible about times of services. Alterations were weekdays only in the middle of the day so I had to take a full day off work each time. They didn't seem to understand the difficulty of living in a different county from the dress shop when they tried to change one of my appointments last minute. I probably wouldn't recommend this shop to anyone unless they have a very flexible schedule and are very thin.

beautiful dress

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Linda V

i got my wedding dress here and i loved it. i wish the customer service was better, especially as it got closer to my wedding date. they were much nicer before it was about 3 months until my wedding date. you will find great dresses here but be careful about the pricing on... Read More the alterations. they will up it.

Start a Conversation!