The Knot 'Best Of' pick since 2008! Come see why..

A warm, inviting atmosphere greets you in our elegant, spacious store. Incredible selections and our relaxed, down-to-earth attitude make us stand out from our competition. The buzz about town: 'A breath of fresh air,' 'A hidden treasure,' 'The nicest bridal shop we have been in...' Come see Lili!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008

18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA (818) 774-9700

True professionals, great experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Karina M

I loved getting my dress here, it was the only place I went because they listened very well to what I wanted and I found my dress on the first round! The women who work there are very excited for your day and celebrated me beautifully. My dress was STUNNING, and I had them... Read More altar the sleeves from cap sleeves to a sleeveless dress, which came out flawless. Their timing, expertise and taste was spot on, I never had to worry. I highly recommend this salon!

Generation to generation of happy brides!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 sara v

Excellent selection of wedding dresses. I bought from them when I got married and brought my step daughter for her dress . With years of experience the owner Lisa is amazing, and the ladies that work there are always super helpful and nice. We found the perfect dress ! And... Read More the whole experience was wonderful!. I would recommend them to anyone!

WORTH THE TRIP!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Sue S

Wow, talk about service and selection. I live in Beverly Hills, it was well worth the 20 minute drive to the Valley for this shop. They have a wonderful selection of gowns! Not a HUGE crazy mess of white as so many other stores i visited : NO, these are hand-picked and... Read More fashionable gowns! Many dresses I tried were under $2000 ( of course mine was more, Sorry mom! LOL) The staff is SO sweet, always a smile, always greeting me by name, Like they really appreciated my business,SO refreshing! My mo and Auntie also bought there Yvonne D dresses there and we were so happy with this store! Thank you ladies! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley S

Lili bridals gave us the best dress shopping experience. They make you feel super comfortable and made finding the right dress a breeze! When we ended up having a lot of trouble with the veil we had custom made by a guy that comes in there (they had a veil trunk show where he... Read More sees the dress and draws up a custom veil to be made) we were freaking out with only 3 weeks until the wedding not knowing if we were going to be able to get a new one or not. when we brought the problem to lili bridals they could not have been kinder or more helpful and I now have the most beautiful veil for my dress! I highly recommend taking a trip into lili bridals for your dress...even if you don't find the dress of your dreams there...because that part can be challenging sometimes...you won't be disappointed in the experience. And don't forget to bring the champagne with you 😉

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Dee E

I'll give Lili's 1 star because they do have a good selection of dresses and they were nice during my first 2 visits, but once I paid for my dress I had a terrible experience with them. The sales associate who helped me was Charlene, and she was TERRIBLE (if you search through... Read More the reviews, there are many negative reviews about her). Firstly, when she measured me she told me I was in-between sizes, and I specifically asked her to order the size down because I planned to lose weight. When the dress came, I found out she had ordered the size up, and indeed it was way too big on me. They were having trouble altering it, and whenever I pointed out something that needed to be fixed, Charlene would scoff at me and roll her eyes, saying "you always have something new, last week you complained about one thing and now it's another". I asked to be helped by another sales associate because she was making me feel so uncomfortable about wanting my dress to fit right, but she refused to let anyone else help me. I finally ended up taking my dress somewhere else to get altered because she was making me have such a bad experience. After I ordered my dress, I went in to the shop to look at veils while they were having a trunk show. The veil designer who was at the trunk show was very expensive, and I wanted to make sure to look at all my options so that I could pick the veil I liked best. However, Lisa said that they would not help me look at any other veils that they had in store that day, and they would only help me look at the veils that that particular designer had brought in. Also, if I didn't order the veil from the designer that day, the offer would be off the table. When I asked to see the other veils they had in store, Lisa pointed me in the direction of a corner where there were other veils, and refused to assist me. Clearly, they prioritize their own business and that of their designers rather than helping their customers make the right decision for their wedding day, even after I paid them a lot of money for my dress. Overall, I don't recommend Lili's, but if you do go, I highly recommended NOT having Charlene help you, and making sure you get as much assistance as you can before you give them any money, because once they have your credit card info and your signature, they don't care about you.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kirste M

Just bought the dress for my wedding on my first visit to Lili's! The ladies were wonderful and immediately brought my vision of what I was looking for to life. I was not looking for a typical bridal dress, and had quite specific wishes. The first dress I tried on was a stunner... Read More but it was a bit above my budget, even though it was a sample sale. They worked hard to get me an amazing deal that include the alterations! Love the dress and loved the experience of the salon. I drove well over an hour to get there but would happily recommend this as a great start to dress hunting.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Brittni M

Lili Bridals is the absolute BEST! Everyone in there is so professional and nice. I had a very hard time finding a boutique that had the particular dress I wanted to try on. I had 4 other places tell me they had it at their shop and when I showed up they told me they didn't have... Read More that particular one in hopes I would find something else. When I called Lili Bridals to see if they had it, they were the only one to take the time to physically find it in their shop before just telling me yes. While I was there, it was the best experience. They were so kind and helpful, and not fake at all like most shops that just want your money for an expensive dress. They actually care at Lili Bridals and it makes the whole experience wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Maryam Jalili S

Before I started looking for wedding dresses, I would ask brides how long it took them to find the "ONE", and how many shops and boutiques they visited. The common answer was 6-7 shops, and at least 30 dresses. I knew I wanted a mermaid gown, and I had an idea of the style I... Read More wanted. I walked in and gave a brief description of what I wanted, and Lili's made my vision a reality! Believe it or not, Lili's was the FIRST boutique I visited, and I bought the FIRST dress I tried on. The staff here is exceptional! They provide one-on-one service, they genuinely care, and they will do everything and anything to make sure your gown is exactly what you want. Their in-house seamstress, Sonia, is truly a gem and is GREAT at what she does! I have been recommending Lili's to all the bride-to-be's that I know, and those who have paid them a visit have not been disappointed. Thank you again for making our wedding day so unforgettable! P.S.-- I love my dress so much I refused to put it away and I had it hanging from our bedroom door for 5 months so I could look at it every morning. Ha!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Alexis R

I loved my experience with Lili Bridals. I got my wedding dress here! I had looked at several stores and was so happy that I found my dress and Lili. The ladies were so friendly and I loved that I was able to get my dress altered there as well. I even wanted to come in to try my... Read More dress on again with my bridesmaids and they were more than accommodating. They have kept in touch with me since my wedding! I would definitely recommend looking for your wedding dress t here!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alexandra N

From the moment I walked into Lili Bridals I knew I would find my dress here! The salon is so beautifully decorated with a warm and inviting atmosphere. Lili Bridals has the most professional, caring, and attentive associates. Maria was extremely helpful bringing numerous... Read More gorgeous gowns to try on and it was an amazing experience :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michele W

My experience with Lili Bridals was just amazing! Before I found out about this amazing boutique I had visited a dozen other bridal shops and probably tried on a 100 dresses. In fact, I had reluctantly purchased a dress thinking I just wasn't going to find "THE ONE".... Read More Thankfully, my sister urged me to keep looking and I came across Lili Bridals. From the first hello, the service was by far the best I had experienced to-date from every single person that greeted me, and my personal bridal specialist Lindsey... the best! The thing that made them stand out from the rest is that they were honest, extremely patient and made me feel like I was with an extended family that had my back and was going to really take care of me. I just can't thank them enough for all of their help. Lindsey was able to listen to all of my needs and pull the "PERFECT" dress for me. In fact, it was a dress that I didn't want to try on at first but she was right... Dead on! I'm absolutely in love with this dress. Our wedding was so beautiful and Lili Bridals was a huge part of its success. Lucy, thank you to you and your team for taking such pride in what you do. It definitely shows. You are all truly amazing... especially Lindsey! ;) XO

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Amy S

After 6 weeks of dress shopping, I had found some promising finalists, but not "the one". My mom's friend suggested I try Lili, so I called them up and got an appointment the next day. Their website lists all the designers they carry, which made it easy for me to pre-select... Read More styles I wanted to try. I tried on 3 dresses and just knew as I drove home that day that I had found the perfect dress for me. A Sophia Tolli. My mom and now mother-in-law joined us for the dress purchase appointment and Lisa, the owner, and the staff at Lili made us all feel like princesses. Lisa also helped us find the perfect crown and veil to match my perfect dress. Every appointment I had with Lili Bridal was a wonderful experience. The staff was always friendly and accommodating and some of them even recognized me as I came in, making the experiences all the more personal and wonderful. I popped in there early to find a corset for under my dress and I'm a unique bra size, so they didn't have one that fit me, but were quick to recommend a lingerie shop in Studio City that had exactly what I needed. Again, helpful and accommodating. The tailor was also wonderful! She had to take in multiple inches of lace and beads , which is a lot of work, and did an incredible job. She also made the bustle work with the lace design that essentially made a new perfect dress when it was all done up. Also, as this was a destination wedding and I had to fly with my dress, she packed it perfectly for travel and eased my nerves by instructing me on how to fly with the dress and hang it up prior to the wedding so it would be in perfect condition. Loved every experience with Lili Bridals and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Danielle C

Nothing but amazing ladies at this bridal store! I came here to find a dress with my sister for her wedding. As soon as we walked in, the owner Lisa was so incredibly warm and welcoming and pretty much never left our side! She and the sweetest, most knowledgeable saleswoman... Read More Lindsay answered every question my sister had (she is extremely picky) and made the entire appointment go very smoothly. My sister wanted a gown with lace sleeves all the way down both arms. The store didn't have a dress type like that, but the AMAZING seamstress, Sonja basically made an entire new dress. We purchased a strapless gown and Sonja created the most gorgeous sleeves with incredible lace and beading details. We had to go back multiple times for alterations just to get it right and she and everyone else was so patient with us!! She had the dress of her DREAMS and was absolutely glowing on her wedding day along with her floor length veil. I can't wait until I get married so that I can find my dress at Lilis Bridal too!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jessica F

This is my all time favorite bridal shop! The second I walked in and met the owner Lisa, I knew she would help me find my dream dress! I had to try on a few dresses before I found the perfect one, but when I did I came out of the dressing room and my mom, sister and two besties... Read More all started crying!! I also need to say, I was a VERY picky bride, and they listened to me and completely understood the customizations that I wanted! And with the help of the incredible seamstress Sonja they made my dream dress a reality! Ever since my incredible experience there, I've sent everyone I know to get their dress there as well. And every bride I've recommended go there found their dress there as well! They take such great care of their clients and they have so many years of experience and a wide selection of dresses, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ashley R

Just bought my dress from here over the weekend and could not be happier with that decision. I worked with Gita who is new there but she was absolutely the best and so friendly and happy to see us every time we came in! They have a beautiful selection of dresses here and I would... Read More highly recommend it to anyone searching for a wedding dress that stands out from all the rest.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Katie M

I had a wonderful experience at this salon! The selection of gowns in this store is unbeatable. Every dress was beautiful! Lisa and Charlene both went out of their way to make sure I ended up with the wedding dress of my dreams. I valued their opinions and their honesty.... Read More They never once tried to sell me on a dress - they made sure every gown fit what I envisioned and I could not be happier with the quality of my experience. Do not hesitate to go here - there is a gown for every bride!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Melissa M

Lili Bridals is the only place you'll need to go to look for that perfect wedding dress that you are looking for! I shopped at multiple stores, including retail stores and designer shops in the Los Angeles area, but Lili Bridals was the only place I needed to go for the ultimate... Read More bridal gown experience. They have such a wide selection of gowns and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I purchased both my dress and veil from this shop, and they have beautiful jewelry and bridal party dresses as well. I even received a discount on dress preservation after my wedding, and the staff were always friendly and accommodating during my fittings and whenever I had questions. Thank you Lili Bridals for the perfect gown and bridal shopping experience that I will never forget!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Amanda N

I went in to Lili Bridals 100% not expecting to buy a dress. It was my first attempt (at what I thought was going to be many) at wedding dress shopping. My consultant, Lindsay could not have been more amazing. I showed her a picture of what I had in mind, and right away she was... Read More pulling dresses off the rack that matched my taste. She made me feel so comfortable and I never felt pressured to like a certain dress, or pressured to absolutely have to buy a dress. The owner, Lisa, was also there and was very warm and welcoming as well. Lisa had great energy and made me feel SO excited to be there and I couldn't be happier that I bought my wedding dress from her store.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Monica E

I can not say enough GOOD things about this place!! After visiting the other bridal shops (even a nightmare rental shop) I wish I hadn't waisted my time and just went to Lili's first and only. The AMBIENCE is perfect for buying a gown. Many of the other shops I visited... Read More felt dated or just plain shop style. Lili's is a true boutique. GREAT SERVICE! When I called in to book an appt off Google Maps I first spoke with Maria. She was very empathetic and filled with charm. We immediately clicked over the phone. Upon arriving she kept her eye contact with me and truly made me feel SPECIAL as if we were the only two in the store. She attentively asked me about my desired dress style then continued to ask me questions with the intent for genuinely finding me the perfect dress. I even asked her to show me dresses that she knew wouldn't fit what I had described to her or a completely different style then my wedding. And without hesitation or annoyance.. that would typically be the response, she instead allowed me the process of eliminating them on my own and removing any and all doubt from my mind. Narrowing the SELECTION down to three dresses she set them aside and didn't pressure me to make a purchase. After visiting yet another store the next day and receiving a whopping discount from another store on a BEAUTIFUL gown that truly was beautiful but not the one..although the price was very tempting. I realized that the EXPERIENCE of the dress buying process is as important as the dress itself. You wear the memory just as much as the dress! And so with all the pleasantries I received at Lili's I went back for a second booking. This time with Lisa. What an amazing person. Also very patient but with a direct flare and a skill of reading people accurately. She knew exacting how to make me choose the best out of the three. She listened (extensively) to my wants and was very honest in the way she conducted her business. Definitely a woman I would do business with again and again for many years to come. After visiting the other bridal shops (even a nightmare rental shop) I wish I hadn't waisted my time and just went to Lili's first and only.

Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Joelle G

Dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but at Lili Bridals, it was the exact opposite. Every time I walked in, I felt like I was being greeted by family friends. Maria was my consultant and there are not enough words to properly thank this woman. From the very first... Read More consult where she guided me in finding my perfect dream dress (which by the way, was not at all what I initially envisioned), to my last fitting when she came in on her day off to make sure everything was perfect, Maria is THE BEST. Their seamstress is also wonderful-- very complimentary and great about offering suggestions about accessories. On top of their staff being the best around, they also have an amazing selection at affordable prices. The whole experience was wonderful and I'm so happy that I got my dress from here!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Remi J

Absolutely LOVED my experience at Lili! I worked with Charlene and she was a total sweetheart. She encouraged me to try on all different dresses and politely gave her opinion when appropriate! I ended up purchasing a gorgeous Wtoo dress from her. I can't recommend this salon... Read More enough! P.S. There's convenient parking in front - a huge plus in SoCal!!

Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Amanda F

Lili's Bridal made finding my wedding dress so stress-free and fun! I went in with my mom and sisters with the intention to just start looking for my dress. It was about a year and 2 months before the actual wedding date, so I wasn't in a rush to actually buy it. I thought I... Read More had a pretty good idea about the style of dress I wanted. The lady who helped us, Sharline, was not only very accommodating, but also had wonderful suggestions on other dresses to try on. To make the experience even better, one of the designers was having a trunk show that Saturday morning! I had an amazing time trying on dresses and ended up falling in love with and buying the very first dress I tried on. It was one of the dresses featured in the designer's trunk show (which meant some saving and a personalized sketch of the dress). Every time I went back in for the fitting, accessory shopping, or the final pick-up, the staff at Lili's was always just as helpful and friendly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Olivia R

" Stepping foot into Lili bridals I immediately said to myself " this is where I'm going to find my dress!" From the decor, to the staff , and oh! Lets forget The gorgeous ️gowns! This place is a must. I found my how. By Marisa Bridals which came in exactly when promised and... Read More I loved it even more 1/2 a year later !! Their alterations lady Sonia was a doll and so talented ( I lost 16 pounds -yikes ) so all in all I cannot recommend this shop enough --engaged ? Go to Lili Bridals

Go go! to Lili Bridals

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

RUN, don't walk to Lili Bridals in Tarzana! I went to AT LEAST 8 (count 'em) eight bridal salons until I stumbled upon this gem in the valley!! I found the vibe, the service and the gowns to be FAR SUPERIOR to all the "fancy schmancy" shops I visited. Well edited selection...I... Read More finally found the one!! A dress I had not found anywhere else! Their staff is so knowledgeable, unlike any other stores. They really know about the fit, fabric and cut of the dresses as evidenced by my sales associate Charlene! I highly recommend this amazing shop..As I said go go GO!

LOVE my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Corinne A

Lili Bridals was my second bridal salon I went to. The first salon was a bust and I had a terrible experience. But when I went to Lili to just make the appointment, I already had a great experience. Everything and everyone was great! And when I asked to add light pink... Read More tulle under my dress, there were no hesitations or even questions... it was an immediate "YES, we can do it"! My dress was amazing and I would highly recommend Lisa and her team at Lili Bridals! *The cost listed was for the dress/veil/alterations.