The Knot 'Best Of' pick since 2008! Come see why..

A warm, inviting atmosphere greets you in our elegant, spacious store. Incredible selections and our relaxed, down-to-earth attitude make us stand out from our competition. The buzz about town: 'A breath of fresh air,' 'A hidden treasure,' 'The nicest bridal shop we have been in...' Come see Lili!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008

18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA (818) 774-9700

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lola B

Such a wonderful experience. I was desperately in search for the PERFECT dress with my Wedding being less than 8 months away. Went to over 5 bridal shops and could not find a wide selection of Gowns in different styles and sizes, until I walked into Lili Bridal. The Bridal Shop... Read More is so beautiful, well kept, professional- knowledgeable staff. Lisa helped me once I walked in. She was the sweetest and was very patient with me (as I knew I was going to be there for a while). She gave me the time I needed with never making me feel rushed. I ended up finding my PERFECT Dream Dress and my Veil too! Seriously, this is the only shop any Bride to Be needs to go to. Don't waste time in others. Thank you Lili Bridal and Thank you Lisa !

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sarah B

They have so many beautiful dresses and the staff is amazing. They picked a few dresses based on the pictures I provided but they also let me pick some dresses which was nice. They had beautify French music playing very softly and there was only one other bride there so the... Read More experience was very special. Needless to say I found THE dress here. I worked with a few members of the staff here and everyone was great!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley S

Lili bridals gave us the best dress shopping experience. They make you feel super comfortable and made finding the right dress a breeze! When we ended up having a lot of trouble with the veil we had custom made by a guy that comes in there (they had a veil trunk show where he... Read More sees the dress and draws up a custom veil to be made) we were freaking out with only 3 weeks until the wedding not knowing if we were going to be able to get a new one or not. when we brought the problem to lili bridals they could not have been kinder or more helpful and I now have the most beautiful veil for my dress! I highly recommend taking a trip into lili bridals for your dress...even if you don't find the dress of your dreams there...because that part can be challenging sometimes...you won't be disappointed in the experience. And don't forget to bring the champagne with you 😉

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Catherine F

Planning a wedding is stressful - especially the thought of finding the perfect dress. Lili Bridals was the first -- and last -- shop I went to!! It's such a lovely atmosphere from the moment you step in. I worked directly with the owner, Lisa, who is such a warm and friendly... Read More person. I love how honest she is. She will tell you when something works or doesn't. There were so many beautiful dresses to choose from, but I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. After I left, I kept thinking about it and knew it was 'the one', so returned and bought it the following weekend. Once it arrived, they were extremely patient during my final dress fitting. I was there a considerable amount of time, working with them to achieve the perfect custom fit. It was a strapless dress of heavy fabric that could have sagged or been uncomfortable, but it fit like a glove and I was thoroughly able to enjoy my whole wedding day. We danced every song and my dress moved beautifully. Thanks to Lisa and the ladies at Lili Bridals! I felt like a princess on my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Emly T

Lili Bridal’s was the very first bridal shop I visited after getting engaged. I wasn’t sure what to expect as I live nearby and had driven past the shop countless times and always thought it was such a cute bridal shop but as it looks a little small from the outside I wasn’t... Read More sure of my odds of finding “the dress” there. How wrong I was. Lisa, the owner, was helping me since the first day I came in and while the whole staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and welcoming Lisa was amazing at helping me throughout the entire process. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on, a dress I didn’t even pick off the rack but she brought it to me after asking me all about the style I wanted. As it was the first dress I tried on I second guessed it a bit and tried on several more dresses at Lili’s as well as a few other shops. The customer service I received at other shops paled in comparison to Lili’s customer service. I also thought the general quality of the dresses at Lili’s were a better value than other shops (my dress was 100% silk ballgown and I did not find other shops that had the same quality fabric in a wedding dress within my budget). When I decided to get my dream dress at Lili’s Lisa was more than accommodating to letting me come back in a few times to try it on and discuss customizing the dress for my taller height and a couple of other changes I wanted to make. By the end of the process I ended up purchasing the first dress, veil, and headpiece Lisa had suggested to me. They all turned out wonderful and looked beautiful on our wedding day. I could not recommend Lili’s enough and wish I could give them 6 stars.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Monique M

Lisa and Maria were terrific and gave me the best experience I could have ever imagined! I had short notice for our wedding and needed a dress off the rack and alterations done in a matter of weeks, they made it all happen and were incredible help with my wanting to customize... Read More the dress as well. The alterations were difficult and the seamstress was the best I could have asked for without a doubt. Dream experience to a fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Hillary G

Every person working at Lili Bridals is there to make all their brides'lives easy! The consultants are excellent and very patient! Their seamstress knows just what to do after being told what your desired result is. I brought a veil that was given to me and Lili's steamed it... Read More for me. No one rushed me and at Lili's it is always all about you!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Heather C

I would honestly give Lili Bridals five stars had it not been for the mix up in alterations. To start, my experience when first shopping for dresses here was amazing. My consultant, Charlene, was so sweet and wonderful. I explained what I was looking for and my budget and she... Read More helped me pick out some options. I wanted a romantic gown for my Spring garden wedding and that's exactly what I walked away with. The dress I tried on was actually in Champagne, but I was assured it came in white. When I came out and all my girls started tearing up I sort of knew that it was the one. However, I had one more appointment for the day and knew if I didn't go I would always wonder "what if." Charlene was super understanding and wished me well. The following weekend my mother and I returned so I could say YES to my dress! The reason for 4 stars is that we asked alterations to add a petticoat to fluff out the dress. She pinned me and told us that we would purchase the petticoat and she would cut it and stitch it into the dress. Yet, when I returned for my first fitting there was no coat! She asked like my mother and I were crazy and never asked for it. She said she would have had pinned the dress had I wanted a petticoat sewn in. I told her she did, she lifted the top layer of the dress and low and behold...pins. Apparently, we also weren't charged for the petticoat and the receipts didn't look very clear. This little mix up stressed me out a bit because I wasn't positive she was going to get it right. Rest assured when it was time to pick up my dress it was STUNNING. Thank you Lili Bridals for helping me find my dress and making it one of a kind.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Heather C

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Tracy G

different ones, and Lili's tops them all! I had a terrible experience at Camarillo Bridal Boutique, where I actually ended up purchasing a dress, and then immediately regretting it and tried to cancel. The owner, Lisa, is so sweet and helpful. She spent several hours with me... Read More over two different appointments, making sure I was completely satisfied. This business definitely treats its customers like family! I found my dream dress and veil here, and I couldn't be happier! They have a huge selection of dresses, with different price ranges to accommodate different budgets. They have a much wider selection than most stores, and they have dresses that are unique. They are not pushy, and allow brides time and space to make decisions. I love the place so much, I referred my cousin here. She went in a few weeks ago and found a dress she loved, now she is going back for a second appointment, to order her dream dress this weekend. Go to Lili's! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kathleen A

Such an amazing team! I visited several bridal shops before Lili and could not find the boho dress I was looking for. Within 30 minutes of being the the store I had found the perfect dress!! They were very accommodating and did excellent alterations to fit me perfectly. Thank... Read More you so much!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Samantha O

The whole staff was welcoming from the moment I walked in. When I wasn't sure what dress to pick, the owner Lisa hand picked one she felt would fit my personality and it ended up being THE dress. The staff is so knowledgeable and will help you pick the perfect dress for your... Read More occasion. My dress fit like a glove after being altered at Lili and was actually comfortable the whole night. Lili bridal was one of the best decision I made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jen H

Lili Bridals is the BEST!! Lisa and her team go the extra mile to make the wedding gown search a very special experience. They have a beautiful selection of wedding gowns, mother of the bride dresses and bridesmaid dresses. They also have beautiful accessories that go with any... Read More type of look. No need to go to any other salon, Lili's is the winner!! Not only did I find the perfect dress there, but both of my sisters were Lili Bridal brides as well!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Meredith W

I knew I was in love with Lili's as soon as I walked through the doors. The staff is extremely helpful, and they truly make it a point to focus all attention on the bride. After ordering by dress nearly eight months ago, I finally got to try it on this past week...I'M IN LOVE! I... Read More would recommend Lili Bridal to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Sonia D

I would give 6 stars if I could! This was the first bridal store I went to in search of my perfect wedding dress and I found my dream dress UNDER my budget within the first 20 minutes. I didn't go to another wedding dress store! Maria ensured that I was well taken care of and... Read More Sonia fit the dress to me like a glove! I ended up buying all of my bridal accessories here too bc I was so pleased with the service. Incredible selection, amazing customer service, fast turn around and budget conscious. Go now and find your perfect wedding gown!!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Deborah S

I don't even know where to begin! Wedding Dress shopping can be so stressful especially when you have body image issues. From the moment I walked in to Lili's I was greeted with a smile and a hug. My consultant Maria and Lisa the owner really listened to what I envisioned and... Read More respected my budget. I never once felt pressured or rushed during my appointment. They suggested very flattering silhouettes for my shape and it didn't take me long to find the one! Say yes to Lili Bridals and say yes to your dress!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sara V

This review is for everything about this shop except Maria. I bought my wedding dress from this shop and it was an awful experience. They have very restricted policy and they only care about your money. I did not read the previous negative reviews before I go to this shop and... Read More among all wedding preparations this was the only one I regret. I cried on my last fitting and decided I have to write it since I don't want anyone else go through what I experienced. At the second fitting the tailor who works for them was unhappy I lost weight which is obvious to me for a bride since she had to alter more even I paid over 400$ just for alterations and steaming before hand. I had to almost ask her 3 times to agree that the dress is not fitting me well and she gave me very unhappy look. On the wedding day the dress was not fitting good. I had to keep fixing it which was annoying. The photographer offered me to steam it??? and remove all wrinkled fabrics from my photos later . Didn't I pay almost 2500$ to have a beautiful dress? Bottom line, I just want to say that there are so many better shops who have less restrictions and will give you love and respect.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Dee E

I'll give Lili's 1 star because they do have a good selection of dresses and they were nice during my first 2 visits, but once I paid for my dress I had a terrible experience with them. The sales associate who helped me was Charlene, and she was TERRIBLE (if you search through... Read More the reviews, there are many negative reviews about her). Firstly, when she measured me she told me I was in-between sizes, and I specifically asked her to order the size down because I planned to lose weight. When the dress came, I found out she had ordered the size up, and indeed it was way too big on me. They were having trouble altering it, and whenever I pointed out something that needed to be fixed, Charlene would scoff at me and roll her eyes, saying "you always have something new, last week you complained about one thing and now it's another". I asked to be helped by another sales associate because she was making me feel so uncomfortable about wanting my dress to fit right, but she refused to let anyone else help me. I finally ended up taking my dress somewhere else to get altered because she was making me have such a bad experience. After I ordered my dress, I went in to the shop to look at veils while they were having a trunk show. The veil designer who was at the trunk show was very expensive, and I wanted to make sure to look at all my options so that I could pick the veil I liked best. However, Lisa said that they would not help me look at any other veils that they had in store that day, and they would only help me look at the veils that that particular designer had brought in. Also, if I didn't order the veil from the designer that day, the offer would be off the table. When I asked to see the other veils they had in store, Lisa pointed me in the direction of a corner where there were other veils, and refused to assist me. Clearly, they prioritize their own business and that of their designers rather than helping their customers make the right decision for their wedding day, even after I paid them a lot of money for my dress. Overall, I don't recommend Lili's, but if you do go, I highly recommended NOT having Charlene help you, and making sure you get as much assistance as you can before you give them any money, because once they have your credit card info and your signature, they don't care about you.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kirste M

Just bought the dress for my wedding on my first visit to Lili's! The ladies were wonderful and immediately brought my vision of what I was looking for to life. I was not looking for a typical bridal dress, and had quite specific wishes. The first dress I tried on was a stunner... Read More but it was a bit above my budget, even though it was a sample sale. They worked hard to get me an amazing deal that include the alterations! Love the dress and loved the experience of the salon. I drove well over an hour to get there but would happily recommend this as a great start to dress hunting.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Brittni M

Lili Bridals is the absolute BEST! Everyone in there is so professional and nice. I had a very hard time finding a boutique that had the particular dress I wanted to try on. I had 4 other places tell me they had it at their shop and when I showed up they told me they didn't have... Read More that particular one in hopes I would find something else. When I called Lili Bridals to see if they had it, they were the only one to take the time to physically find it in their shop before just telling me yes. While I was there, it was the best experience. They were so kind and helpful, and not fake at all like most shops that just want your money for an expensive dress. They actually care at Lili Bridals and it makes the whole experience wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Maryam Jalili S

Before I started looking for wedding dresses, I would ask brides how long it took them to find the "ONE", and how many shops and boutiques they visited. The common answer was 6-7 shops, and at least 30 dresses. I knew I wanted a mermaid gown, and I had an idea of the style I... Read More wanted. I walked in and gave a brief description of what I wanted, and Lili's made my vision a reality! Believe it or not, Lili's was the FIRST boutique I visited, and I bought the FIRST dress I tried on. The staff here is exceptional! They provide one-on-one service, they genuinely care, and they will do everything and anything to make sure your gown is exactly what you want. Their in-house seamstress, Sonia, is truly a gem and is GREAT at what she does! I have been recommending Lili's to all the bride-to-be's that I know, and those who have paid them a visit have not been disappointed. Thank you again for making our wedding day so unforgettable! P.S.-- I love my dress so much I refused to put it away and I had it hanging from our bedroom door for 5 months so I could look at it every morning. Ha!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Alexis R

I loved my experience with Lili Bridals. I got my wedding dress here! I had looked at several stores and was so happy that I found my dress and Lili. The ladies were so friendly and I loved that I was able to get my dress altered there as well. I even wanted to come in to try my... Read More dress on again with my bridesmaids and they were more than accommodating. They have kept in touch with me since my wedding! I would definitely recommend looking for your wedding dress t here!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alexandra N

From the moment I walked into Lili Bridals I knew I would find my dress here! The salon is so beautifully decorated with a warm and inviting atmosphere. Lili Bridals has the most professional, caring, and attentive associates. Maria was extremely helpful bringing numerous... Read More gorgeous gowns to try on and it was an amazing experience :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michele W

My experience with Lili Bridals was just amazing! Before I found out about this amazing boutique I had visited a dozen other bridal shops and probably tried on a 100 dresses. In fact, I had reluctantly purchased a dress thinking I just wasn't going to find "THE ONE".... Read More Thankfully, my sister urged me to keep looking and I came across Lili Bridals. From the first hello, the service was by far the best I had experienced to-date from every single person that greeted me, and my personal bridal specialist Lindsey... the best! The thing that made them stand out from the rest is that they were honest, extremely patient and made me feel like I was with an extended family that had my back and was going to really take care of me. I just can't thank them enough for all of their help. Lindsey was able to listen to all of my needs and pull the "PERFECT" dress for me. In fact, it was a dress that I didn't want to try on at first but she was right... Dead on! I'm absolutely in love with this dress. Our wedding was so beautiful and Lili Bridals was a huge part of its success. Lucy, thank you to you and your team for taking such pride in what you do. It definitely shows. You are all truly amazing... especially Lindsey! ;) XO

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Amy S

After 6 weeks of dress shopping, I had found some promising finalists, but not "the one". My mom's friend suggested I try Lili, so I called them up and got an appointment the next day. Their website lists all the designers they carry, which made it easy for me to pre-select... Read More styles I wanted to try. I tried on 3 dresses and just knew as I drove home that day that I had found the perfect dress for me. A Sophia Tolli. My mom and now mother-in-law joined us for the dress purchase appointment and Lisa, the owner, and the staff at Lili made us all feel like princesses. Lisa also helped us find the perfect crown and veil to match my perfect dress. Every appointment I had with Lili Bridal was a wonderful experience. The staff was always friendly and accommodating and some of them even recognized me as I came in, making the experiences all the more personal and wonderful. I popped in there early to find a corset for under my dress and I'm a unique bra size, so they didn't have one that fit me, but were quick to recommend a lingerie shop in Studio City that had exactly what I needed. Again, helpful and accommodating. The tailor was also wonderful! She had to take in multiple inches of lace and beads , which is a lot of work, and did an incredible job. She also made the bustle work with the lace design that essentially made a new perfect dress when it was all done up. Also, as this was a destination wedding and I had to fly with my dress, she packed it perfectly for travel and eased my nerves by instructing me on how to fly with the dress and hang it up prior to the wedding so it would be in perfect condition. Loved every experience with Lili Bridals and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.