The Knot 'Best Of' pick since 2008! Come see why..

A warm, inviting atmosphere greets you in our elegant, spacious store. Incredible selections and our relaxed, down-to-earth attitude make us stand out from our competition. The buzz about town: 'A breath of fresh air,' 'A hidden treasure,' 'The nicest bridal shop we have been in...' Come see Lili!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008

18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA

True professionals, great experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Karina M

I loved getting my dress here, it was the only place I went because they listened very well to what I wanted and I found my dress on the first round! The women who work there are very excited for your day and celebrated me beautifully. My dress was STUNNING, and I had them... Read More altar the sleeves from cap sleeves to a sleeveless dress, which came out flawless. Their timing, expertise and taste was spot on, I never had to worry. I highly recommend this salon!

Generation to generation of happy brides!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 sara v

Excellent selection of wedding dresses. I bought from them when I got married and brought my step daughter for her dress . With years of experience the owner Lisa is amazing, and the ladies that work there are always super helpful and nice. We found the perfect dress ! And... Read More the whole experience was wonderful!. I would recommend them to anyone!

WORTH THE TRIP!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Sue S

Wow, talk about service and selection. I live in Beverly Hills, it was well worth the 20 minute drive to the Valley for this shop. They have a wonderful selection of gowns! Not a HUGE crazy mess of white as so many other stores i visited : NO, these are hand-picked and... Read More fashionable gowns! Many dresses I tried were under $2000 ( of course mine was more, Sorry mom! LOL) The staff is SO sweet, always a smile, always greeting me by name, Like they really appreciated my business,SO refreshing! My mo and Auntie also bought there Yvonne D dresses there and we were so happy with this store! Thank you ladies! :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Monica E

I can not say enough GOOD things about this place!! After visiting the other bridal shops (even a nightmare rental shop) I wish I hadn't waisted my time and just went to Lili's first and only. The AMBIENCE is perfect for buying a gown. Many of the other shops I visited... Read More felt dated or just plain shop style. Lili's is a true boutique. GREAT SERVICE! When I called in to book an appt off Google Maps I first spoke with Maria. She was very empathetic and filled with charm. We immediately clicked over the phone. Upon arriving she kept her eye contact with me and truly made me feel SPECIAL as if we were the only two in the store. She attentively asked me about my desired dress style then continued to ask me questions with the intent for genuinely finding me the perfect dress. I even asked her to show me dresses that she knew wouldn't fit what I had described to her or a completely different style then my wedding. And without hesitation or annoyance.. that would typically be the response, she instead allowed me the process of eliminating them on my own and removing any and all doubt from my mind. Narrowing the SELECTION down to three dresses she set them aside and didn't pressure me to make a purchase. After visiting yet another store the next day and receiving a whopping discount from another store on a BEAUTIFUL gown that truly was beautiful but not the one..although the price was very tempting. I realized that the EXPERIENCE of the dress buying process is as important as the dress itself. You wear the memory just as much as the dress! And so with all the pleasantries I received at Lili's I went back for a second booking. This time with Lisa. What an amazing person. Also very patient but with a direct flare and a skill of reading people accurately. She knew exacting how to make me choose the best out of the three. She listened (extensively) to my wants and was very honest in the way she conducted her business. Definitely a woman I would do business with again and again for many years to come. After visiting the other bridal shops (even a nightmare rental shop) I wish I hadn't waisted my time and just went to Lili's first and only.

Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Joelle G

Dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but at Lili Bridals, it was the exact opposite. Every time I walked in, I felt like I was being greeted by family friends. Maria was my consultant and there are not enough words to properly thank this woman. From the very first... Read More consult where she guided me in finding my perfect dream dress (which by the way, was not at all what I initially envisioned), to my last fitting when she came in on her day off to make sure everything was perfect, Maria is THE BEST. Their seamstress is also wonderful-- very complimentary and great about offering suggestions about accessories. On top of their staff being the best around, they also have an amazing selection at affordable prices. The whole experience was wonderful and I'm so happy that I got my dress from here!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Remi F

Absolutely LOVED my experience at Lili! I worked with Charlene and she was a total sweetheart. She encouraged me to try on all different dresses and politely gave her opinion when appropriate! I ended up purchasing a gorgeous Wtoo dress from her. I can't recommend this salon... Read More enough! P.S. There's convenient parking in front - a huge plus in SoCal!!

Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Amanda F

Lili's Bridal made finding my wedding dress so stress-free and fun! I went in with my mom and sisters with the intention to just start looking for my dress. It was about a year and 2 months before the actual wedding date, so I wasn't in a rush to actually buy it. I thought I... Read More had a pretty good idea about the style of dress I wanted. The lady who helped us, Sharline, was not only very accommodating, but also had wonderful suggestions on other dresses to try on. To make the experience even better, one of the designers was having a trunk show that Saturday morning! I had an amazing time trying on dresses and ended up falling in love with and buying the very first dress I tried on. It was one of the dresses featured in the designer's trunk show (which meant some saving and a personalized sketch of the dress). Every time I went back in for the fitting, accessory shopping, or the final pick-up, the staff at Lili's was always just as helpful and friendly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Olivia R

" Stepping foot into Lili bridals I immediately said to myself " this is where I'm going to find my dress!" From the decor, to the staff , and oh! Lets forget The gorgeous ️gowns! This place is a must. I found my how. By Marisa Bridals which came in exactly when promised and... Read More I loved it even more 1/2 a year later !! Their alterations lady Sonia was a doll and so talented ( I lost 16 pounds -yikes ) so all in all I cannot recommend this shop enough --engaged ? Go to Lili Bridals

Go go! to Lili Bridals

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

RUN, don't walk to Lili Bridals in Tarzana! I went to AT LEAST 8 (count 'em) eight bridal salons until I stumbled upon this gem in the valley!! I found the vibe, the service and the gowns to be FAR SUPERIOR to all the "fancy schmancy" shops I visited. Well edited selection...I... Read More finally found the one!! A dress I had not found anywhere else! Their staff is so knowledgeable, unlike any other stores. They really know about the fit, fabric and cut of the dresses as evidenced by my sales associate Charlene! I highly recommend this amazing shop..As I said go go GO!

LOVE my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Corinne A

Lili Bridals was my second bridal salon I went to. The first salon was a bust and I had a terrible experience. But when I went to Lili to just make the appointment, I already had a great experience. Everything and everyone was great! And when I asked to add light pink... Read More tulle under my dress, there were no hesitations or even questions... it was an immediate "YES, we can do it"! My dress was amazing and I would highly recommend Lisa and her team at Lili Bridals! *The cost listed was for the dress/veil/alterations.

A+++ Experience at Lili Bridal

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Every girl always dreams about the day that she is a Bride and how she wants it to be just right wearing the perfect dress, having the prettiest flowers, and so on. My experience as a Bride was everything I had hoped for and more! I knew that I wanted to look and feel like the... Read More most beautiful bride that ever existed and Lisa, Charlene, Sonia, and the entire Team at Lili Bridals accomplished that for me! From the minute that I walked into Lili's it was an incredible experience. They were so warm, accommodating, and made my bridal experience A+++. When my Groom saw me for the very 1st time as his bride in my gorgeous Allure dress that made me feel like the most prettiest bride EVER! I found my dream dress at Lili's and I loved wearing it every second of my day and night. I will never forget the moment that I tried the dress on and how the tears poured out of my Mom's, sister's and my eyes. Then wearing it every second of my wedding day. PRICELESS memories!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Alyssa J

After visiting other Bridal shops in the valley, I finally found the perfect dress! I visited Davids and Pebbles where the service was so disappointing!! My boss recommended me to Lili's when I first got engaged. I being the "know it all" I am, I brushed off the... Read More recommendation. Finally I made an appointment! As soon as you walk in the energy is COMPLETELY different then other places. Everyone was so nice and I never once felt ignored. Charlene helped me find the perfect dress. She read me so well and picked out tons of gorgeous gowns. I ended up getting a beautiful Stephen Yearick gown. Lili Bridal is truly the valleys hidden treasure! I will recommend them to all my friends! Thank you so much Lili for making this such a wonderful and stress free experience.

Lisa, my hero!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jean D

Lisa and Lili Bridals to the rescue!! I know, I know, I should have gone to Lili's first and saved the stress and frustration of not being able to find the perfect gown. I new immediately...and so did my friend, Sara who was crying that Lisa, my angel, helped us find "The... Read More One" The gorgeous gown by Watters, beautifly altered by Sonia was so perfect...I even got to wear it again at a second reception back home. My whole experience at Lili Bridals was 5 star. All the ladies were personable and genuine. Oh, I even found beautiful earrings, hair piece, and gorgeous belt to accessorize my dress. Absolutely perfect!! Thank you Lisa and the ladies at Lili!'

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Blair D

I could go on forever about Lili but I’ll try to keep it short ;) Lili is amazing! I went there because they had all my favorite Watters dresses. I was so happy!! Everyone there was super nice. They were welcoming, helpful and patient which is what you need and hope for when... Read More you're looking for a dress. I went to David's also and the manager seemed so fake to me like she didn’t really want to help which made me want to leave. Maria was the one who helped me and she made it so easy. I told her what I was looking for (I didn’t know how to describe it so I just said something clean but kinda messy). Somehow she understood what I meant and pulled all the perfect dresses. I fell in love with number two (a Watters dress) and that was it! Sonia, the seamstress was the best! She’s so sweet and she does excellent work. She listened to everything I wanted and my dress fit PERFECTLY after my first fitting. Overall I just had a really awesome experience here. The shop is SO PRETTY! It’s where you would want to find your dress because it’s like TV pretty. All the dresses are beautiful and it’s easy to shop unlike so many other places I went where there were so many dresses crammed on racks that you can’t tell what’s what. I went to Panache in Beverly Hills and they did not help me like they did at Lili. I had to find all the dresses myself- they didn’t pull any for me to at least see what I liked and they didn’t assist me when I was looking. That really bothered me. Those gowns are like $7,000 and there service did not reflect that at all! The gowns at Lili are gorgeous, way more affordable and the service is outstanding. Lili is the best and I’m SO Happy I found it!! Thank you Lili!

Good quality, poor service

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Sam A

I had some pretty mixed experiences at the bridal shop. The dress I ordered did arrive as promised and was altered well and ready on-time for pick-up. So I commend the shop for doing these things. However, it took more than 8 months for my dress to be made and for them to... Read More schedule me to try it on. They fat shamed me, making me cry, for not losing enough weight to make a half a size, however, when the dress finally arrived, it was way too big. (Btw I'm a size 6-8) They were very inflexible about times of services. Alterations were weekdays only in the middle of the day so I had to take a full day off work each time. They didn't seem to understand the difficulty of living in a different county from the dress shop when they tried to change one of my appointments last minute. I probably wouldn't recommend this shop to anyone unless they have a very flexible schedule and are very thin.

beautiful dress

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Linda V

i got my wedding dress here and i loved it. i wish the customer service was better, especially as it got closer to my wedding date. they were much nicer before it was about 3 months until my wedding date. you will find great dresses here but be careful about the pricing on... Read More the alterations. they will up it.

Must Visit!! Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

A MUST! My sister found her dream gown at Lili's and we couldn't have been happier!!

WHAT AN AMAZING SELECTION!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

From the moment you walk in the store you feel amazing! The store is so beautiful and elegant! Their dress selection is beautiful and their prices very reasonable! I accompanied my friend who was not sure what she was looking for, but Lisa pointed her in the right direction... Read More and helped her find her silhouette! My friend is going to look STUNNING! We will also be returning to get out bridesmaids dresses! I can't wait to find my dress so I can find a husband and go shopping for my wedding dress!!! Thank you Lili's for making our trip a memorable one!!!

Fabulous dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Natalie L

I love Lili Bridal! I had such a great experience with all the gals there. Maria and Sonia are so wonderful! The store has a great selection of dresses. I recommend this shop to everyone!

From head to toe amazing

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Sabrina F

This was the third and last stop on my wedding dress search. Their selection is much more superior than any other store I went to. By having an appointment, I was catered to and I didn't feel overwhelmed by large crowds and a loud atmosphere. I had a magical moment when I found... Read More my dress and the staff allowed me to share that moment with my family that was there with me and they didn't make us feel rushed or obligated to purchase the dress. Their in-house seamstress is amazing. She is so detailed oriented and when I didn't understand why she wanted to make a certain change, she took the time to explain it to me. My dress fit like a glove and everything was perfect. I attended the Lori London veil trunk-show at the store and had a custom made veil and blusher created to match my dress. I loved every detail from head to toe and I was so blessed to find Lili Bridal!

Stunning Dress

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Michelle O

I visited multiple bridal shops but it was when I went to Lili Bridal where i felt that the consultant listened to what I wanted and I felt most comfortable. From the moment I walked into the store the people that worked there, including the owner, were so helpful and... Read More friendly. Every time I went in, whether it was my first visit, or for a fitting, I was greeted with a smile and a hug. I loved their selection of dresses and found exactly what I was looking for. They never tried to sell me on a dress that I wasn't interested in. I also bought some jewelry and my veil through their store and was so happy with their ability to help me coordinate my options. I was also very happy with Sonia (the seamstress), i felt that my dress fit me perfectly. I would definitely recommend them.

Lili's is the BEST OF THE BEST! GUARANTEED :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Janice K

Lili's Bridal's has more to offer than any other store I visited. Plain and Simply I send everyone I know getting married to this store and here is why: 1) The owner Lisa, is 3rd generation. Her grandparents started this bridal store, and her expertise was truly priceless!... Read More I showed her 3 pinterest pictures of dress styles I wanted, and my dress ended up being the first one I tried on! 2) The whole staff is incredibly warm, welcoming, and friendly, no matter who you are and what you look like. They were all so helpful, that my best friend also got her dress there too! 3) My dress was so incredible, but I also had the most beautiful veil, earrings, and other accessories from the store too, that just was like the icing on the cake. I found EVERYTHING I needed. 4) REASONABLE!!! My dress could've been a $10,000 dress , but it was in my price range, and looked even more incredible on! 5) Overall I give Lili's Bridal an A++. Couldn't of been happier with the experience or my magnificent dress!

Said "Yes" to the Dress!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Jeanette G

Said "Yes" to the Dress...with less than two months away from my wedding! Charlene at Lili's Bridal was so helpful and made sure she found me the perfect dress to fit my style! The staff was very attentive to my needs and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my Sophia Tolli... Read More wedding dress. Thanks Lili's Bridal!

Love this shop!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Angela

Lili Bridals was the first dress shop I looked at. They had the dress I was looking for on the first visit! They have a large selection of dresses. When we were looking for bridesmaid dresses, we originally went to a different shop. We found some dresses, but wanted to... Read More double check at Lili's just to make sure if there was anything better. Sure enough, Lili's had a dress that everyone loved! So we ended up getting the bridesmaid dresses from Lili's as well! They offer personalized service and are friendly and accommodating. Their in-house seamstress was able to make the alterations we each requested. (Just make sure to not delay if it's the busy season, as they do book up!) They also offer accessories and undergarments, but I didn't purchase any of those items there, as they are a bit pricey. But I would definitely recommend this bridal shop to any future brides, bridesmaids, or mothers-of!

Laura Morrione

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Laura M

Hi my name is Laura Morrione, I am getting married October 19, 2013. I went to Lili Bridals and found my dream dress! I needed to add sleeves to the dress, they were able to accommodate me plus make it look as if it belonged to the dress, there is NO indication that the sleeves... Read More were even added on. The team at Lili Bridal is phenomenal, from the owner Lisa who is warm, loving, gracious and really cares about her customers, to her associate Charlene who is equally delightful, helpful and shows she cares and loves what she does to Maria and Sonia who did the alterations. The team work there is fantastic!! The shop is absolutely beautiful and clean. Today when I went in I found out that Lisa also opened up shop upstairs to accommodate fuller figured and plus size woman, I went upstairs to check it out and was very impressed!! what a beautiful store this is as well and the associates she has running it also wonderful friendly people! If you are looking for a bridal store for your special day, you will NOT be disappointed with Lili Bridal! I highly recommend them!! Purchasing your dress is a very important part of the experience and I am very excited to walk down the isle with my new Casablanca dress from Lili Bridal!!