Lionscrest Manor

Lyons, CO

Book Your Wedding with Lionscrest Manor

A BALLROOM IN LYONS, CO

Nestled on a private Victorian estate that spans across 50 acres, Lionscrest Manor is the ultimate mountain setting venue for a wedding. Offering spectacular 360-degree views, this luxurious location in Lyons, Colorado, is a must for wedding photo opportunities. The unparalleled scenery includes unobstructed views of Longs Peak, Mount Meeker, Steamboat Mountain and Hatrock. Lionscrest Manor offers numerous sites for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions.

The Ceremony Lawn is on the north side of the manor with Steamboat Mountain as its backdrop. This is the most popular ceremony choice for couples and is ideal for either small or large groups.

The North Exterior Balcony is ideal for smaller wedding parties. Facing the manor, the guests watch the couple exchanges their vows on the balcony.

The Courtyard features a fountain and offers views of the mountains and trees. Up to 50 guests can be accommodated.

The French Door Archway is an alternative for a winter wedding or in adverse weather conditions. As the most popular option for an indoor wedding, it features a traditional aisle from the ballroom staircase to the archway and outdoor views through three sets of French doors. This space holds up to 250 guests..

The Ballroom Staircase is a more unusual choice for a ceremony with the bride, groom and officiant being on the staircase platform and the bridal party on the staircase. This is a good choice for small wedding parties.

The Cocktail Area is where guests are directed after the ceremony and before the reception. Drinks, appetizers and music are ready in this upstairs cocktail and bar area. Chairs and tables are placed both inside and outside on the Skyline deck where more photo opportunities are taken.

The Grand Ballroom is a spectacular venue to hold the reception. The couple enters the room by descending the staircase while guests are seated on the main floor. The upper balcony is ideal for taking photos of the guests below. After the meal, champagne toast and cake cutting, guests can move straight onto the dance floor to dance the night away. The Grand Ballroom accommodates up to 250 guests.

Photo shoots are popular on the many lawns with mountain backdrops or in the meadow where deer and other wildlife are spotted among the grass or tall pines. Beverage stations, guest books, the first dance, the send-off and group photos can be organized in front of the fountain between two curving staircases in the courtyard area. Another popular photo spot is the natural stone ridge, covered with wild flowers and pines.

Ceremony decor options include a wooden arch, pewter arch, green arch, birch candles centerpiece, white folding chairs or white resin chairs. Some of these items are automatically included while others can be rented for an additional fee. The venue recommends seven off-site caterers to choose from on the Approved Caterers List. Couples choose the one most suited to their budget and style. Couples opting for non-approved caterers are subject to an additional fee.

Lionscrest Manor offers venue only packages or inclusive packages. Six wedding packages are available to choose from. The Colorado Inclusive Wedding Package includes:

• Two hours to set up and prepare
  • An hour to clean up
  • One hour of rehearsal time
  • A walk-through session with the supervisor and caterer
  • Resin chairs for the ceremony
  • Photographer for four hours plus a photo CD
  • Dishes, flatware, glassware and beverages
  • Linens for the guest tables
  • A buffet and service
  • Ceremony with officiant
  • Cake, catering package and liquor package
  • Guest book and place card table

The package also includes a DJ with professional sound system and a cordless microphone. Florist services include two bouquets, two boutonnieres, ten centerpieces and flowers for the cake.

The We Can’t Wait Package mirrors the Basic Inclusive Package but is for couples looking to get married within 120 days. The Deluxe Inclusive Upgrade Package expands on these two packages with the addition of extra fees toward the flowers, cake, desserts and a music package. The Essential Wedding Package is an inclusive package for up to 50 guests. It includes the venue, catering, entertainment and cake. Couples are also able to choose a package for the ceremony only, with no catering or reception.

Additional perks to booking a ceremony or reception at Lionscrest Manor include:

• Open for showings by prior appointment or during scheduled touring hours
  • Experienced staff can provide a copy of the floor plans to choose the best spot for the couple's needs

Creating memorable events for over a decade.

Lionscrest Manor - a luxurious private 50-acre Victorian estate, located in Boulder County. Lionscrest provides 360-degree views of the Front Range mountains and open space. Whether you envision an intimate party of 20, or a grand event of 250, make Lionscrest your event destination.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Service Staff

603 Indian Lookout Rd, Lyons, CO (303) 823-5337
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

More than I ever expected.

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Rachelle G

I was an out of town bride when I got married here on 3/29/14. I live in Texas and did most of the planning through e-mails and phone calls. Everyone there was always so response and answered all the questions that I had. The first time I was able to view the venue I fell in... Read More love and knew I made the right decision. The pictures I saw were stunning, but it was even more beautiful in person. The day of my wedding Tatiana was my day of coordinator. I have never met anyone who was so attentive and wanted to make sure I never had to worry about a thing. I could not have asked for a better experience and I am so thankful that they were there to help make it the wedding of my dreams.

Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Amy D

I wish there were more vendors like this one!! Leona, Tatiana, Emily and all the staff at Lionscrest are AMAZING!! We were going to have our wedding at Lionscrest, but because of the 500 year flood, we had to change our venue to our hotel. Not only did Lionscrest help with... Read More the venue change, but they made sure ALL of our decorations arrived at our new venue. They even helped with the setup and the coordination of our wedding. Just seeing their smiling faces made me happy on my wedding day because I knew everything was taken care of. David Tutera watch out because the staff of Lionscrest is amazing and they will do whatever they can to make your wedding amazing, even in the face of a natural disaster! I would also like to mention that most of the people of Lionscrest live or live around Lyons, which got the worst of the disaster, and they still made sure my wedding went great. They have such amazing hearts and really care about each one of their brides. All brides do not look any further than Lionscrest! This is the most amazing location and staff, and your wedding will be amazing because of them. Thank you Lionscrest for everything you did for me, my now husband and all of our guests!!

Absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Jessica H

Lionscrest Manor became our favorite venue the second we stepped inside. We had previous visited several other venues before coming here. As soon as we arrived at Lionscrest we feel in love with the views and the staff. From the time we signed the contract till the end of our... Read More wedding we received the very best service. The entire staff was friendly, quick to respond to all questions, knowledgeable and professional. They definitely have the experience to make your wedding day go absolutely perfectly. Jessica H

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Brittany W

Lionscrest Manor is an incredible venue to get married at! We were extremely happy with our overall experience, from the beginning planning stages to the day of the event. The team that works there did a wonderful job in making sure everything ran smoothly and that all of our... Read More ideas and requests were met. The venue was gorgeous, our guests are still telling us what a beautiful location it was! It feels very secluded being tucked up on a private mountain in Lyons, but is still within a reasonable distance to the Boulder area, about a 30 mins drive. During the planning period they offer a wide variety of choices for vendors but also also allow for flexibility to bring in your own vendors. Although I highly recommend using one of their preferred caterers, there is a decent size list to choose from and sometimes it is nice when you are planning and have so many decisions to make to have your choices narrowed down to ones that the venue already has experience working with. Our choice was Front Range Catering Company which was another really positive experience. While we worked with many members of their team throughout the process, Tatiana was one of the primary people that we worked with and she was our day of representative as well. She was very pleasant to work with, extremely kind and has a great calming demeanor which is nice when the big day can seem so hectic. I can't thank Tatiana enough for executing everything so flawlessly! I highly recommend this beautiful, family run venue for anyone looking for a venue for both their ceremony and reception just outside of the Boulder area! Thanks again Lionscrest Team!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kate H

I truly can't rave about Lionscrest enough. Through every step of the planning, from the big picture feeling to the minor details, the staff was helpful, knowledgable, patient, and friendly. They made sure everything was perfect on the day of. Liz, the day of coordinator, was a... Read More godsend. She was so kind and efficient! Since my wedding was April 1st, we had no idea what the weather was going to be, but they made sure that the whole wedding party knew what would happen for the ceremony whether it was indoors or outdoors. The whole staff at Lionscrest goes above and beyond to ensure you get exactly the type of wedding you want, that the process is easy and stress free, and that you enjoy your day! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lillian P

I got married in April and it was such a wonderful location. Me and my husband met with them first and stopped looking! Everyone there was so nice and helpful. I emailed them frequently and they always responded in a day or two with answers to my questions. The manor is... Read More beautiful and was perfect for our brunch wedding. We had the wedding indoors because of snow and the pictures all turned out so beautifully because of all of the natural light that comes in from the big windows. Also the bridal suite we used to get ready was perfect because it was big enough for everyone and was so pretty we got many pictures in there too! It was just a perfect place for a pink filled spring wedding!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Tristan D

Lionscrest was fantastic! Working with Shannon, Tatiana, and Loretta was truly a pleasure. They and the rest of the staff at Lionscrest took care of everything for us and made sure we felt comfortable with everything and our wedding day went flawlessly. They truly put us first,... Read More and working with a family-owned venue was the best choice we made for our wedding. We loved having the whole day at their venue and couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rachel K

We looked at ONE venue (after extensive online research) and booked it the next day, even though we still had 16 months til the wedding - and that venue was Lionscrest Manor. Not once during the entire process, from first tour to our final send off on the big day - did we regret... Read More our choice. These ladies (Leona and her 4 daughters, so cool that it is a family-run venue) have wedding planning down to a science, but in such a personalized way - the whole time you feel like your wedding is the only one that matters. The Colorado Inclusive package is such a great deal (especially in the off-season like we booked) and the vendors they suggest really ARE the best of the best. Their preferred vendors all know each other so well, and once you book Lionscrest you feel like you are in on a wonderful secret because half of the work is done for you. If you are BIG planners like us, Lionscrest is perfect because they care so much about the little things, coordination, etc. But even if you're not, they can take what you give them and help fill in the gaps. The "details meeting", about 6 weeks out from the wedding, went over everything from decor to where to have the group photo to who will take home the gifts/extra cake - EVERYTHING is covered in just an hour and an half and you know your day is in good hands. We had really wanted an outdoor ceremony, but our April wedding day was cold and rainy - the indoor ceremony turned out to be incredible (and we didn't have to worry about cold, heat, or wind interfering). If the weather is touch-and-go, they can have the ceremony set up for both inside and outside for a last-minute decision, and transform the ballroom from ceremony to reception (like for ours) in just 15 minutes! The rain stopped just long enough for us to take pictures outside, and there are SO many pretty spots, from the Steamboat Mountain backdrop to the rocky ridges to the Maison du Lion barn, to take them! Shannon was our rehearsal/wedding-day coordinator and asked all the right questions, and kept us on track by checking in with us throughout the day without overwhelming us at all. She was so sweet and a big Disney fan like us, too! We have received countless compliments from our guests about the beauty of the manor/area, the coordination of the day, and the fun that was had - all of this starts with the venue choice. The location itself is perfect - a Colorado mountain wedding without having to drive for hours and hours. If we HAD to nitpick about one thing, the ballroom as-is could use a tad more color (it is elegant, but some might say overly sterile/white), but you can easily add decor upgrades like we did that enhanced the feel (and our pictures turned out amazing). Get married at Lionscrest. Seriously.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Rachel B

My husband and I toured multiple venues before finding Lionscrest. After taking a tour, we knew we wanted to get married at Lionscrest. They offered an inclusive package that was within our price range. We had the ability to remove any part of the package that we did not need.... Read More We booked our wedding 14 months in advance. They did not charge extra to get married on a Saturday which was a huge plus! They also only do one event per day, so they are completely focused on you on your wedding day. Our day of coordinator, Shannon, was AMAZING! We met her the day before our wedding when we went to the venue for our rehearsal. She was incredibly organized and went out of her way to make our wedding day run smoothly. We had an UP themed wedding, and she went as far as to print the name cards for the chairs with UP graphics. She was always ten steps ahead and thought of every detail. We could not have been happier with our experience with Lionscrest.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 trace d

My daughter and son in law were married in August 2016 at "Lionscrest Manor" in Lyon's, Co. The wedding was held outdoors overlooking the mountain's with a stunning view! The cocktail hour and reception were just inside after the great event! Everyone we worked with was so... Read More incredibly nice and understanding. Liz was assigned to us as our wedding coordinator and she did not miss a beat! She watched over the entire set up, coordinated everybody and made sure everything was cleaned up at the end of the night! Not a worry to be had! All under control! Liz, you are the BOMB! Wonderful! I highly recommend Lionscrest Manor in Lyon's for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Saraya W

Lionscrest is seriously the best! They do all they can to make the day go seamless and stress free! Shannon was so helpful and set everything up just as I had pictured. I would recommend them to anyone! If you are even thinking about this venue, do it! You will not regret it and... Read More the scenery is breathtaking! Thank you ladies so much for making our day so, so great!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

A Fairy Tale come true! We held our daughters wedding here on May 21, 2016 and it was Spectacular! Elegance at its best! We had several people attending from out of state that had never been to Colorado, so we wanted to capture the beauty and majesty of the Colorado... Read More Mountains. They wanted to look at several different venues but when they drove to this location and saw the gorgeous view and venue, they knew, this was the one. They fell in Love with it. It is truly amazing! Breathtaking! The day was incredible and worry free. Shannon was the day of coordinator and the contact we worked with for a year and a half. She is so easy to work with and made the day so delightful and worry free! You and your staff are the BEST OF THE BEST! I can't tell you how many compliments we received about how wonderful everything was. We couldn't have done it without you. A perfect beginning to a life of LOVE AND HAPPINESS! THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING DAY A DREAM COME TRUE!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kyrna W

We got married over the Fourth of July weekend, and our experience was just amazing. Despite the many staff members involved in the correspondence, they all knew exactly what I was talking about; they were patient and answered the many different questions I asked. Most... Read More imporantantly, they were sweet, kind, and understanding- since they are a very popular venue, I asked if my friends and I could craft unique decorations and centerpieces (following their decor guidelines). I received an enthusiastic "yes!" and they allowed friends and family members help decorate and make it one of the most personable and memorable days of our lives! We worked with Liz as the day-of coordinator. She was so knowledgeable and kept the schedule running smoothly and stress-free! If you are looking for the most beautiful and stress-free wedding, at a decent price, look no further. Lionscrest has the views, the vendors , and the professionalism, and I would recommend them again and again. Happy Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Sebastian C

Do yourself a favor and cancel any other venue tours you have scheduled. I've been to a ton of weddings and have never seen such a professional staff or amazing venue. From our rehearsal walk through, my bridesmaids were commenting how organized Tatiana was with all her specific... Read More instructions. That carried over to the night of the big event where everything was taken care of and the venue itself was absolutely beautiful. With the Lionscrest staff, you don't even need a wedding planner, they step into that role! I can't recommend them enough after such a wonderful experience we had.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rachel H

It took me a bit of time to sort through my thoughts on Lionscrest. I will say that the day of ended up great, and everything went as smooth as possible, thanks in large part to Lionscrest's staff (Tatianna in particular is amazing!). (By the way, you won't need a day-of... Read More coordinator if you go with her!) The view is also beautiful. However, I was a bit disappointed with them leading up to the big day. We chose Lionscrest largely in part because we felt like it would offer more of a personal touch. (They sell it as though every wedding is important to them and as a family-run business, this appealed to us.) In the end, they are (like most venues) in the business of doing weddings full-time and you are just one of a 100+ couples they see each year. As a result, I felt like we were largely just led through a checklist given to all couples. I also had trouble getting answers to several questions, emails, etc. until just days before the wedding and found them inflexible with certain things, especially for what we paid. (You definitely have to pay for anything outside of your package, etc.) Also, their policy is to close the bar an hour before the end of the reception, which isn't a big deal, but just something to keep in mind for your guests. Be prepared to also pay for more time if you want to get dressed and/or have your hair and/or makeup done there. In the end, I think if you are looking for a venue that will get you in and out and ensure a smooth event, go with them, but if you're looking for something with a bit more of a personal touch added in and a bit more flexibility, you may want to look elsewhere. I would also say that if you have more than 150 guests, I would think carefully about the space for your reception as it's a bit tight. I hope this review will be helpful to other couples looking!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Emily S

Lionscrest was one of the Top Two venues that my fiancé and I ended up deciding between. Having toured eight venues at this point (after going through 188 possibilities listed in the Colorado wedding venue magazine), we felt comfortable being quite picky and critical of every... Read More detail. Leona and her family checked every box on our list for professionalism, honesty, promptness, understanding, and every other quality you could hope to have in the people working with you on your wedding. Besides the management, Lionscrest is a gorgeous manor in a secluded area. There will be no need for you to worry about the sound of cars passing by as you say your vows. You can hear a pin drop if you stand alone in the ceremony yard. The reason we ended up going with another venue was simply for the sake of personality-matching. Lionscrest is elegant, classic, stately, majestic, and has an older feel to it. We are getting married quite young and decided to go with something that had a bit more of a modern, ebullient vibe. I would highly recommend this space to anyone looking for isolation, romance, and gorgeous mountain views at their wedding - at a completely reasonable price.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Emily S

We are so happy with how our wedding turned out. The staff was very responsive during planning. We worked with Tatiana on our wedding day and she was absolutely outstanding. She literally took care of every detail including keeping drinks in our hands that day! I don't know what... Read More we would have done without her. There was a rain shower right at our ceremony time, but Colorado being Colorado, it cleared in 10 minutes, the seats were dried and our guests served drinks in the meantime. We actually ended the ceremony early and got back on schedule. The talits (cloths that go over a chuppah/arch in Jewish weddings) had gotten wet during the rain and Tatiana returned them dried and folded to my father-in-law. She also gracefully handled a guest that got incredibly drunk early in the evening. She also helped take care of tips and directing guests and making sure everything got to the right place at the end of the night. On a separate note about the venue itself, we had nothing but rave reviews. Our out of town guests could not believe how gorgeous it was up there :)

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Jacquelyn S

Nick and I had an amazing wedding here. The venue is beautiful inside and out. We had our hearts set on an outdoor ceremony and Liz, our amazing coordinator, set up indoor and outdoor for us and let us make the final call. (Fortunately there was a wedding miracle and clouds... Read More dispersed and the rain stopped for the ceremony and pictures!!) I had found a photographer before I found the venue, so we used both our own photographer and officiant, however there are so many good things about this inclusive venue. For starters, everyone knows everyone. If I had a question, someone got back to me within 24 hours (usually within 2-3 if I sent an email!) the coordinators are such a great team that if your coordinator is out of the office you can be confident you are getting the answers you need. Someone always responds right away. Second, their preferred vendors really are the best of the best. The cinnamon roll cake from Colorado Rose Cake company is amazing, Rachel from a florae was a terrific florist and even stuck around to pin the flowers on the guys, b town liquor came through when our initial beverage coordinator fell short--with less than two weeks notice, b town put together an amazing package! Michael with pure sounds production was also wonderful and went to great lengths to find a very specific and hard to find song for me! Tina with Greenspoint was also terrific and the best thing about an inclusive venue is that they all work together so seamlessly. When we decided to extend half an hour, all vendors were on board and Lionscrest knew the exact price without even having to chat with them first. I cannot say enough good things about Lionscrest, all the vendors, and Liz especially as a day of coordinator! The views are spectacular, the bridal suite for getting ready is to die for, and even the groom's room is spacious and nice! I recommend buying an extra hour of set up time, it took my bridesmaids and I longer than I thought to get ready so I'm glad I did that! Thank you for an amazing wedding!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Ashley A

My husband and I had an amazing wedding at Lionscrest Manor. They provided the best experience we could ask for. We had down poring rain right before the ceremony and they moved everything inside with out any trouble. Even inside the ballroom was amazing. After the ceremony... Read More the rain stopped and we went outside for some gorgeous photos. Everyone that came to our wedding said it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you to all the staff at Lionscrst. You will always be in our hearts.

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Monica G

While searching for the perfect venue for our wedding day we looked at many different places, however, none of them compared to Lionscrest. We knew the moment we stepped foot in the door that this was the perfect place for us to take the next step in our lives together. My... Read More husband and I got married at Lionscrest on 4/4/2015. It was an absolutely unforgettable day that we will cherish forever. Not only was the venue amazing and beautiful but the staff was fantastic as well. Our event coordinator for our rehearsal and wedding day, Tatiana was just fabulous - she made the day completely flawless! Thank you Lionscrest for making our wedding absolutely perfect!

Mountain wedding!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Stephanie Q

Lionscrest Manor was definitely the right decision for our wedding venue. We heard about Lionscrest by the recommendation of a friend, and after having our wedding there, we would recommend it too! They were very helpful in the planning stages. We are from Colorado, but we... Read More live out of state now. The staff made planning very easy despite the distance. They were easy to communicate, and they also accommodated us with extra in-person meetings when we got the chance to visit Colorado. Shannon and Tatiana were also readily accommodating with our non-traditional ideas for the ceremony, even when they required extra work. On the day of the wedding, everything went better than we even hoped. The grounds were so beautiful, and we loved how everything was set up. So did our guests. The staff was so organized; they took care of everything so that the only we had to be responsible for was enjoying our day. Anything we needed seemed to just appear right when we needed it, which speaks to the efficiency and hard work of the Lionscrest staff. Our wedding was perfect for us, so we cannot help but recommend Lionscrest Manor to others!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lauren F

We had our wedding at Lionscrest Manor on September 5th, 2014. Our wedding was everything we expected and more. Lionscrest made us feel feel like we were celebrating our wedding at home. We had the pleasure of working with Shannon, Tatiana and Leona throughout the entire... Read More process. They ensured that every detail was thought about a covered from start to finish. The planning process was smooth and seamless. They gave us great recommendation for all of our vendors. This venue helped us create a once in a lifetime wedding, that we will remember forever. Our pictures from the wedding are stunning and that is mainly contributed to this unique facility. It is truly a one of a kind! The venue helped inspirer majestic mountain wedding. Thank you to all of the Lionscrest Manor staff for making us feel so special on our wedding day! Lauren and Matt Furjanic

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Staff!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Mary P

Our wedding at Lionscrest Manor was amazing! The staff were so friendly and helpful, making the wedding day easy and celebratory. Highly recommend this stunning venue!

June wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Excellent service & amazing, beautiful viwes!

Great Wedding vVnue

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Jessica B

We absolutely loved Lionscrest. It is a beautiful venue and we had a great time. Staff was super friendly and helped us with everything. It is pricey, but very much worth it. It was great that they had an inclusive package that way finding other vendors was easier and everything... Read More fell into place nicely. Highly recommend this venue!