Lipstick N Lashes

Lipstick N Lashes has been in business for 8 years and is fully insured and licensed. We specialize in brides, bridal party hair and makeup. Not only will we get you and your bridal party, moms etc. ready for your big day, we help you plan out the timeline for the day to ensure everything stays on track leading up to the big moment! We have a large team of professional updo artists and makeup artists so are able to accommodate parties of 3 or 13. We use professional hair products and tools as well as makeup that is water resistant, camera friendly and long wearing. Happy planning!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

50 Front St, Ballston Spa, NY Saratoga, Albany, Lake George, Catskill region, VT, MA (518) 885-4348

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Nicole C

To start, I planned a destination wedding in Lake George, NY, and I booked a hair stylist the week of! Many a bride may find me nuts, but honestly time totally got away from me. Good news, best choice ever because we got Sarah from Lipstick N Lashes to come do our hair. She was... Read More calm, cool, and collected. Arrived early, while I was still in shower, and came in and set up. Very professional. I loved my hair. My two bridesmaids loved theirs as well! She looked at a picture and did just as we asked. I would honestly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding hair service. Note: one of my bridesmaids has super curly hair and Sarah didn't even blink an eye! Thanks Joanna and Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Nikki B

Joanna and her Amazing team did the hair and makeup for my wedding on 10/15/2016 and I cant say enough abut these talented woman! I had hair and makeup with Joanna, and I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Samantha did my wife's hair and Jade did my wife's makeup, and for... Read More a woman who has shorter hair and rarely wears any makeup at all or does anything special with her hair she looked like a movie star! our expectations were blown out of the water, not only with our wedding day looks but with all of our bridesmaids and mother of the brides hair and makeup. THANK YOU to Joanna and her talented team!!

Talented!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Kerry C

I used Lipstick N Lashes after my friend recommended them. Joanna was extremely helpful and easy to work with. She was able to figure out what I wanted even though I was not able to convey it well. Everyone she brought the day of my wedding was fantastic. They were all... Read More extremely nice and did a great job with everyone's hair and makeup. I have more than 10 people getting ready and they had us moving and ready to go with plenty of time. Also, it was great that they came to us. I cant thank Lipstick N Lashes enough for making me look beautiful for my wedding day!

You're worth it and so are they.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Laura D

I used L'N'L for my hair and makeup and for M.O.H and M.O.B hair and makeup. They did a stellar job. A tip for using them though is only do bridal hair and makeup trials if you don't know what you want. They charge you full price for trials and they only do a quarter of what... Read More they do the day of! SO, don't pay for a trial if you don't have to. The job they did on the wedding day was amazing. I cried my eyes out and thought for sure my false lases and eyeliner had run, but it didn't move at all! Everything stayed perfectly in place like a gorgeous painting all day! The makeup didn't look or feel heavy at all! These girls really know what they are doing, and their lashes make for some pretty dramatic close up shots!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Laura K

Joanna was recommended to me by my photographer as being reliable, on time, and great with her work. I set up a make up trial with her, and quickly saw what all the fuss was about! Not only was she easy to get ahold of, quick to respond to phone calls and emails, but she has... Read More such a great personality and is so fun to work with. On my wedding day, Joanna came earlier than needed to set up and let me relax a bit before starting on my mom and I's hair and make up. I would hands down recommend Joanna to anyone who is looking for a make up artist. Her work is just amazing, and she was so fun and relaxing to work with on a day that can be quite stressful. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up on my wedding day, all that I knew were true, because the results were staring at me any time I looked in the mirror. Please do yourself a favor and book Joanna now before she's booked. You will not be sorry.

I looked EXACTLY the way I wanted to on my day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren B

Joanna and her team are AMAZING!! My girls, my mother and myself looked so beautiful. I am still receiving compliments on the way my bridesmaids glowed and looks gorgeous but natural. The ladies of Lipstick and Lashes are wonderful, kind and so professional. I loved that they... Read More were apart of my day. They were also the best choice economically for a Sunday wedding, onsite. Where other places gouged you for travel, a Sunday wedding on top of that AND for doing a party of _____, L&L were fair about their cost. LOVE LOVE LOVED it all!

My June wedding in Saratoga Springs, NY

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Peri S

Overall, I would recommend using Lipstick N Lashes for your wedding hair and makeup. The quality of their services were fantastic. My hair and makeup was perfect. The stylists listened to my every need. My bridesmaids also looked stunning. If I wanted something changed -... Read More they changed it! My only complaints: price (although all wedding hair/services are expensive) and the ease of setting up trials. I would definitely recommend calling ahead on the day of your trials to make sure that they are expecting you. Otherwise, I highly enjoyed working with them.

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Jen B

Joanna and Ann from Lipstick N' Lashes were a delight to work with during my wedding this past November. Joanna really impressed me with her responsiveness and ability to work with me via email/phone to coordinate the logistics. Ann did an amazing job on my hair. I loved my look... Read More and it lasted all day without any issues. She also did hair for my bridesmaids, mothers and sister-in-law. She made sure to show up early and we never felt rushed as we got ready. I'd highly recommend Lipstick N' Lashes to other brides!

Joanna Romanzo

Thank you for visiting our store front on The Knot! I am Joanna, the owner of Lipstick N Lashes. I am NYS licensed in cosmetology and do both hair and makeup. I absolutely love what I do! I love to meet brides, hear their love stories and all of the hard work they have put into making their wedding dreams a reality! I understand the timeliness that comes along with planning a wedding so I will be sure to respond to your emails within 24 hours, but usually within minutes!