Cape Cod Wedding Photography

Simply put......I love life's precious, amazing, crazy, unforgettable & unexpected moments & capturing them. We are all about capturing the details of your special day exactly as they are and preserving your valuable memories for years to come. While you enjoy every precious moment as it’s happening, we are working quietly in the background, taking candid photos of your ceremony, reception, and friends and loved ones as they celebrate with you. All of our images are of the highest quality and minimally processed to preserve the natural beauty and authenticity of your wedding day memories. Each finished photo will be a beautiful record of those special moments that you can cherish for a lifetime. As always digital files are included in every package.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Cape Cod & Islands (508) 364-7942

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jessica C

Lisa was more than just our photographer... she was fixing our hair, my dress, makeup... whatever we needed she was there for us, and making us laugh the whole time! We planned our wedding in 7 weeks and never in a millions years did I think we would find a photographer as... Read More amazing as Lisa is! From our engagement photos, she caught on to our fun and sarcastic personalities and always kept us laughing which made for beautiful pictures! She had all the tricks when it got a bit windy while taking our first look and formal photos. She was always early and very efficient and quick but not rushed. She captured our day absolutely perfectly and our pictures so far have came our gorgeous! We LOVE Lisa!!!!! Couldn't recommend more highly!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Robert L

Lisa did an absolutely marvelous job photographing our wedding in Falmouth, MA on June 30, 2016. She captured not only every detail of the wedding but also every special moment during the ceremony and reception. She is kind, affectionate, sincere, patient and extremely easy to... Read More work with. Lisa went above and beyond the call of duty as she took pictures of us at the beach and in the garden of the venue in addition to the regular duties that you would expect. Lisa has created some exceptional shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them. We had an action packed reception and every picture captures a special moment we will have forever.

Absolutely Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

Lisa gave us beautifully touching photographs of our wedding. Her ability to incorporate the beautiful scenery while also capturing honestly touching moments was simply incredible. She did an amazing job making sure to get to know us and what our priorities were for... Read More photographing our wedding beforehand, and her creative shots were stunning. I will truly cherish these photographs for a lifetime! Thank you Lisa!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Libbi R

Lisa is the best!!! Not only did she capture my day perfectly, she kept me calm and made my laugh when nerves would start to settle in! She is easy going and has great shot ideas. There were so many shots in my albums that I never knew were happening - but I'm so glad they did!... Read More The photos are stunning and made me cry thinking about how amazing the day was and how she captured every special moment. We love Lisa!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jaime O

Lisa was recommended to us by a friend who got married in the Cape and after our first intro call we knew she was going to be so great! Lisa was warm and friendly but also very assertive giving us some great recommendations without feeling pushy. The day of, Lisa listened to all... Read More of our requests while also taking the lead on shots she felt would be good through her experience. She was so right!! We were obsessed with how our photos turned out, how wonderful Lisa was to work with and how easy she made the entire process!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Kim

Lisa was amazing and very easy to work with! She captured so many great and beautiful moments from our special day in August. Our wedding party also loved working with Lisa and her second shooter Michelle. They were a great team and helped to make our formal photos run... Read More smoothly. Lisa also shot our engagement session and we could not have asked for better pictures. We used some of our engagement photos as decorations at our wedding and we received so many compliments on the photos. We are extremely happy with how our wedding pictures came out and we would highly recommend Lisa! She was fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Julie B

Lisa was the most amazing photographer! She not only beautifully captured our day, we genuinely enjoyed our time with her. She helped us relax and have fun during what could have been a very stressful day! Both she and her assistant arrived early and were prepared to start right... Read More at our suggested time. They had great suggestions for our first look and fun photo locations for our couple photos. Will be calling her again and again for family photos in the future!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lindsey T

I can't say enough great things about Lisa! She is literally the BEST photographer ever! On our wedding day, Lisa was calm, organized, and helpful. She went above and beyond by helping my bridesmaids with their dresses. As things got crazy in the hotel room while getting ready,... Read More Lisa was there asking if I needed anything or what she could do to help. We were honestly blown away by the beautiful pictures she took- they were breathtaking!! If you are getting married in the Cape Cod area- I 100% recommend booking Lisa!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Sophie E

Lisa did an amazing job and we've only seen our sneak peak photo! She did such a great job handling us first timers:) We laughed a lot and she made it totally fun/easy. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Margaret D

I am so glad that we chose Lisa as our photographer! Not only were the engagement and wedding photos beautiful, but she made us, our Bridal party, and our families feel comfortable and special. She also helped with so much more than taking pictures - she gave me much needed... Read More advice throughout the day, touched up my hair, and made me laugh. Finally, she and her team were professional and efficient. As a bride, this was more than I could have asked for.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lauren L

It was amazing to work with Lisa. We were lucky enough to have her photograph our wedding in July. She made everyone feel comfortable right away. She was so professional and really captured the big and little moments that you might not see as a couple. It was a joy to review all... Read More the photographs and they looked amazing!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Verena V

If you're getting married on the cape, you definitely want to have Lisa on board as your photographer. Her pictures can speak for themselves to attest to her incredible skill level with photography. But what they can't tell is how easy and comforting it was to work with her. I... Read More didn't have the time to travel back and forth to the cape during the wedding planning process yet Lisa was always willing to communicate with me via email or phone and always responded fast. In addition to that, we were so psyched to get our photos back so quick to relive our favorite day and share with those who weren't able to attend. The day of the wedding Lisa was able to take the lead in rallying a very energetic wedding party, being stern when needed yet having a fun attitude through it all. She was very respectful and asked for exactly what I wanted to see happen the day of. I'm so grateful that the knot brought me to Lisa Elizabeth Images! Thanks for the perfect documentation of our wedding, these photos will live with us forever!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jacqueline C

Lisa was an amazing photographer and we are so happy we chose her for our wedding! I love her style, she captured so many moments that I would have otherwise missed! Lisa was not just there to take photos, she cared about ME. She kept making sure I was okay and very warm and... Read More easy-going. She made my wedding day so memorable and I am so happy I will have Lisa's photos to look back on for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Caitlin S

Lisa is amazing! She was so easy to work with. She really went above and beyond to make us happy! Lisa very much cares about her clients and takes a lot of pride in her work which is evident in the way she is able to capture the most breathtaking pictures. Our wedding day was... Read More off and on torrential downpours but she was still able to get some amazing pictures of us on the beach during the brief few minutes the rain stopped. She grabbed us later in the evening when a rainbow came out to make sure we had a picture with it. We are very happy with the level of service and quality of work Lisa provided and would reccomend her to anyone getting married down the cape!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Sue K

I can't thank Lisa and her 2nd Photographer enough for everything they did for us the day of the wedding. Lisa walked us through everything from the booking stage to getting ready photos to the dance floor. So helpful and talented. Her personality could not have been more... Read More perfect for my family and I. We were so bummed we couldn't get to the cape for our engagement session so she offered us extra time on our wedding day. Such a great person to work with. She truly is a talented artist and sweet person.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017

Lisa did a wonderful job with my son's wedding. She set up some beautiful shots. Capturing the ocean and the sky. She helped make a beautiful day even more special to our whole family. I would highly recommend using her for any event tou need to caputure.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Esther C

As the mother of the bride I cant thank Lisa enough for her professionalism and calming presence. Even when we were running behind schedule she ensured us we would fit everything in we needed to. She went above and beyond to help guide us through the entire day. She was not only... Read More our photographer but a person we could turn to for anything. Her guidance we will be ever thankful for. Her vision is stunning and end product was more than we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Don .

Lisa recently photographed our wedding on the Cape. She did an amazing job, and I highly recommend her! She was very accommodating, and came the day prior to help strategize formal pics due to bad weather. She was very adaptable, and took so many great candids throughout the... Read More night to help us relive the memories. She was incredibly kind and helpful, pinning up my windblown hair for me!... and honored our request to keep things casual and candid aside from the formal shots. Her pictures are very beautiful, and she had a great talent. She is also reasonably priced, which was a huge plus! We really enjoyed working with Lisa and appreciate her adapting with difficult weather!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Audra N

We chose Lisa as our wedding photographer and couldn’t be happier! Not only did our photos turn out stunning, but Lisa was such a joy to work with. During our engagement session and wedding Lisa managed a perfect balance of fun and flexibility with outstanding professionalism.... Read More General: Overall Lisa was the best! Her style and attention to detail was flawless. Most importantly, we felt that we built a relationship with Lisa that helped make us feel at ease and natural with ourselves. That comfort helped us feel more intimate and candid which Lisa captured with Mastery. First impression/Meeting: I first noticed how quick Lisa was to respond to any and all inquiries. I received a response within half a day and she made sure to answer each and every question. Scheduling a meeting was easy as she was very flexible with time and location. During the first meeting she ran through everything we should expect throughout the process. We discussed her packages in detail to really determine which option was best for our budget and what we wanted out of the photos. She was very candid with what was important to think about and what really was not necessary, which was so instrumental in helping us decide the best fit, as well as her very competitive pricing. She made sure all questions were answered before we parted ways, and I immediately knew I wanted to continue working with her and build the relationship. Engagement Session: Lisa was very flexible here as well and travelled a ways off the Cape to do our session. We were quite nervous at first since we weren’t entirely sure what to do and we were afraid that we were going to be dreadfully awkward. When Lisa arrived she displayed genuine excitement and we spent those few minutes chatting, which was huge because she really helped set the tone that this was going to be fun, and within a few minutes we felt so comfortable being ourselves. This really helped make those intimate moments real and natural that she captured beautifully. She kept the pace fast without losing attention to detail so that we could get as many photos as possible, and always made sure we got what we wanted. Wedding Day: Before the day, we met with Lisa a couple weeks out to make sure we were all on the same page. Prior to the meeting she provides a questionnaire where we had to list out all the photos we wanted to be taken, and all the family members for the formal photos. This was a huge help to make sure all the family was captured quickly, and she had this great system where we started with everyone and then pulled people out until it was just our immediate families. Lisa was all business during this time so that we could all get to drinking faster! She confirmed with us to make sure all the formals were captured and then we went out and had fun. Her assistant on the day Michelle, was also fabulous and just as fun and skilled as Lisa. With both of them we got more than we could have dreamed. Together they captured every beautiful moment perfectly. Book Lisa, you won't be disappointed. Audra and Dan - 4/22/2017

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Christy B

We had such a great experience with Lisa! She was so calm and organized the whole day of the wedding, and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. She had great and unique ideas and all of the pictures came out amazing! She captured so many moments that I didn't even know... Read More she was there for. We could not be happier with our experience with her and all of the great pictures she captured!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jyl D

I had the pleasure of working with Lisa for some professional headshots for my company, and have worked along side her at events, as a vendor. Lisa made me very comfortable in front of the camera, made me laugh, and delivered the images in super fast time! She was fast to... Read More respond to all emails! I would recommend her highly!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Daryl P

Finding wedding vendors can be really overwhelming. You are so excited to be engaged and planning a wedding, yet feel like there is just so much to do. How do you choose the right vendors? Lisa made it easy to choose. She isnt just your wedding photographer or a vendor; she... Read More quickly becomes your friend. She is there to talk through ideas or concepts, and makes you feel comfortable the entire process. I had so many ideas and thoughts for our wedding day on MV and on the day of the wedding it poured with hurricane winds. I was so worried we would need to go back after the wedding to take the photos - but the rain didnt effect the photos one bit - they were beautiful and she captured moments around the rain and embraced the venues and the smiles, laughs and happy tears. The photos came back as everything I had hoped for. I look through our photos and actually relive the day, the emotions and feel so very blessed. If you are looking for a photographer, send Lisa your date and check this off your list. I promise you - this will be the easiest part.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Melanie M

This past fall I attended my sister in law's wedding on Cape Cod at which Lisa was the photographer. Lisa did an amazing job! I was so impressed at how she was able to gather everyone efficiently for the family photos that were taken outside on the church lawn; both bride and... Read More groom have HUGE families! Even though all three of my children were in the wedding party, we still made it to the venue in plenty of time for the cocktail hour! Lisa's experience was obvious as she knew all the best places to take photo's; the backgrounds in some of the shots are truly breathtaking! Lisa is professional, talented, and very warm. If I had known Lisa 15 years ago I would have hired her to be my wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Meg R

Lisa did such an great job capturing such a special day. Not only did she get beautiful pictures of the wedding party, the candid ones are amazing! Lisa was not only professional but she was fun. I can't say enough good things about Lisa and her professionalism. I highly... Read More recommend her. You won't be sorry

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Abbey P

Lisa was great to work with and the pictures are absolutely amazing! She was very easy to talk to and let me and my husband know what to do since we're not the best picture posers. She's very personable and it made it easy to relax and have a fun time taking pictures. The... Read More pictures themselves are beautiful and we are very happy we went with Lisa for or engagement pictures and wedding pictures!