Cape Cod Wedding Photography

Simply put......I love life's precious, amazing, crazy, unforgettable & unexpected moments & capturing them. We are all about capturing the details of your special day exactly as they are and preserving your valuable memories for years to come. While you enjoy every precious moment as it’s happening, we are working quietly in the background, taking candid photos of your ceremony, reception, and friends and loved ones as they celebrate with you. All of our images are of the highest quality and minimally processed to preserve the natural beauty and authenticity of your wedding day memories. Each finished photo will be a beautiful record of those special moments that you can cherish for a lifetime. As always digital files are included in every package.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cape Cod & Islands (508) 364-7942

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jessica C

Lisa was more than just our photographer... she was fixing our hair, my dress, makeup... whatever we needed she was there for us, and making us laugh the whole time! We planned our wedding in 7 weeks and never in a millions years did I think we would find a photographer as... Read More amazing as Lisa is! From our engagement photos, she caught on to our fun and sarcastic personalities and always kept us laughing which made for beautiful pictures! She had all the tricks when it got a bit windy while taking our first look and formal photos. She was always early and very efficient and quick but not rushed. She captured our day absolutely perfectly and our pictures so far have came our gorgeous! We LOVE Lisa!!!!! Couldn't recommend more highly!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Robert L

Lisa did an absolutely marvelous job photographing our wedding in Falmouth, MA on June 30, 2016. She captured not only every detail of the wedding but also every special moment during the ceremony and reception. She is kind, affectionate, sincere, patient and extremely easy to... Read More work with. Lisa went above and beyond the call of duty as she took pictures of us at the beach and in the garden of the venue in addition to the regular duties that you would expect. Lisa has created some exceptional shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them. We had an action packed reception and every picture captures a special moment we will have forever.

Absolutely Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

Lisa gave us beautifully touching photographs of our wedding. Her ability to incorporate the beautiful scenery while also capturing honestly touching moments was simply incredible. She did an amazing job making sure to get to know us and what our priorities were for... Read More photographing our wedding beforehand, and her creative shots were stunning. I will truly cherish these photographs for a lifetime! Thank you Lisa!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Sophie E

Lisa did an amazing job and we've only seen our sneak peak photo! She did such a great job handling us first timers:) We laughed a lot and she made it totally fun/easy. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Margaret D

I am so glad that we chose Lisa as our photographer! Not only were the engagement and wedding photos beautiful, but she made us, our Bridal party, and our families feel comfortable and special. She also helped with so much more than taking pictures - she gave me much needed... Read More advice throughout the day, touched up my hair, and made me laugh. Finally, she and her team were professional and efficient. As a bride, this was more than I could have asked for.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lauren L

It was amazing to work with Lisa. We were lucky enough to have her photograph our wedding in July. She made everyone feel comfortable right away. She was so professional and really captured the big and little moments that you might not see as a couple. It was a joy to review all... Read More the photographs and they looked amazing!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Verena V

If you're getting married on the cape, you definitely want to have Lisa on board as your photographer. Her pictures can speak for themselves to attest to her incredible skill level with photography. But what they can't tell is how easy and comforting it was to work with her. I... Read More didn't have the time to travel back and forth to the cape during the wedding planning process yet Lisa was always willing to communicate with me via email or phone and always responded fast. In addition to that, we were so psyched to get our photos back so quick to relive our favorite day and share with those who weren't able to attend. The day of the wedding Lisa was able to take the lead in rallying a very energetic wedding party, being stern when needed yet having a fun attitude through it all. She was very respectful and asked for exactly what I wanted to see happen the day of. I'm so grateful that the knot brought me to Lisa Elizabeth Images! Thanks for the perfect documentation of our wedding, these photos will live with us forever!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jacqueline C

Lisa was an amazing photographer and we are so happy we chose her for our wedding! I love her style, she captured so many moments that I would have otherwise missed! Lisa was not just there to take photos, she cared about ME. She kept making sure I was okay and very warm and... Read More easy-going. She made my wedding day so memorable and I am so happy I will have Lisa's photos to look back on for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Caitlin S

Lisa is amazing! She was so easy to work with. She really went above and beyond to make us happy! Lisa very much cares about her clients and takes a lot of pride in her work which is evident in the way she is able to capture the most breathtaking pictures. Our wedding day was... Read More off and on torrential downpours but she was still able to get some amazing pictures of us on the beach during the brief few minutes the rain stopped. She grabbed us later in the evening when a rainbow came out to make sure we had a picture with it. We are very happy with the level of service and quality of work Lisa provided and would reccomend her to anyone getting married down the cape!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Sue K

I can't thank Lisa and her 2nd Photographer enough for everything they did for us the day of the wedding. Lisa walked us through everything from the booking stage to getting ready photos to the dance floor. So helpful and talented. Her personality could not have been more... Read More perfect for my family and I. We were so bummed we couldn't get to the cape for our engagement session so she offered us extra time on our wedding day. Such a great person to work with. She truly is a talented artist and sweet person.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017

Lisa did a wonderful job with my son's wedding. She set up some beautiful shots. Capturing the ocean and the sky. She helped make a beautiful day even more special to our whole family. I would highly recommend using her for any event tou need to caputure.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Esther C

As the mother of the bride I cant thank Lisa enough for her professionalism and calming presence. Even when we were running behind schedule she ensured us we would fit everything in we needed to. She went above and beyond to help guide us through the entire day. She was not only... Read More our photographer but a person we could turn to for anything. Her guidance we will be ever thankful for. Her vision is stunning and end product was more than we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Don .

Lisa recently photographed our wedding on the Cape. She did an amazing job, and I highly recommend her! She was very accommodating, and came the day prior to help strategize formal pics due to bad weather. She was very adaptable, and took so many great candids throughout the... Read More night to help us relive the memories. She was incredibly kind and helpful, pinning up my windblown hair for me!... and honored our request to keep things casual and candid aside from the formal shots. Her pictures are very beautiful, and she had a great talent. She is also reasonably priced, which was a huge plus! We really enjoyed working with Lisa and appreciate her adapting with difficult weather!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Audra N

We chose Lisa as our wedding photographer and couldn’t be happier! Not only did our photos turn out stunning, but Lisa was such a joy to work with. During our engagement session and wedding Lisa managed a perfect balance of fun and flexibility with outstanding professionalism.... Read More General: Overall Lisa was the best! Her style and attention to detail was flawless. Most importantly, we felt that we built a relationship with Lisa that helped make us feel at ease and natural with ourselves. That comfort helped us feel more intimate and candid which Lisa captured with Mastery. First impression/Meeting: I first noticed how quick Lisa was to respond to any and all inquiries. I received a response within half a day and she made sure to answer each and every question. Scheduling a meeting was easy as she was very flexible with time and location. During the first meeting she ran through everything we should expect throughout the process. We discussed her packages in detail to really determine which option was best for our budget and what we wanted out of the photos. She was very candid with what was important to think about and what really was not necessary, which was so instrumental in helping us decide the best fit, as well as her very competitive pricing. She made sure all questions were answered before we parted ways, and I immediately knew I wanted to continue working with her and build the relationship. Engagement Session: Lisa was very flexible here as well and travelled a ways off the Cape to do our session. We were quite nervous at first since we weren’t entirely sure what to do and we were afraid that we were going to be dreadfully awkward. When Lisa arrived she displayed genuine excitement and we spent those few minutes chatting, which was huge because she really helped set the tone that this was going to be fun, and within a few minutes we felt so comfortable being ourselves. This really helped make those intimate moments real and natural that she captured beautifully. She kept the pace fast without losing attention to detail so that we could get as many photos as possible, and always made sure we got what we wanted. Wedding Day: Before the day, we met with Lisa a couple weeks out to make sure we were all on the same page. Prior to the meeting she provides a questionnaire where we had to list out all the photos we wanted to be taken, and all the family members for the formal photos. This was a huge help to make sure all the family was captured quickly, and she had this great system where we started with everyone and then pulled people out until it was just our immediate families. Lisa was all business during this time so that we could all get to drinking faster! She confirmed with us to make sure all the formals were captured and then we went out and had fun. Her assistant on the day Michelle, was also fabulous and just as fun and skilled as Lisa. With both of them we got more than we could have dreamed. Together they captured every beautiful moment perfectly. Book Lisa, you won't be disappointed. Audra and Dan - 4/22/2017

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Christy B

We had such a great experience with Lisa! She was so calm and organized the whole day of the wedding, and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. She had great and unique ideas and all of the pictures came out amazing! She captured so many moments that I didn't even know... Read More she was there for. We could not be happier with our experience with her and all of the great pictures she captured!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jyl D

I had the pleasure of working with Lisa for some professional headshots for my company, and have worked along side her at events, as a vendor. Lisa made me very comfortable in front of the camera, made me laugh, and delivered the images in super fast time! She was fast to... Read More respond to all emails! I would recommend her highly!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Daryl P

Finding wedding vendors can be really overwhelming. You are so excited to be engaged and planning a wedding, yet feel like there is just so much to do. How do you choose the right vendors? Lisa made it easy to choose. She isnt just your wedding photographer or a vendor; she... Read More quickly becomes your friend. She is there to talk through ideas or concepts, and makes you feel comfortable the entire process. I had so many ideas and thoughts for our wedding day on MV and on the day of the wedding it poured with hurricane winds. I was so worried we would need to go back after the wedding to take the photos - but the rain didnt effect the photos one bit - they were beautiful and she captured moments around the rain and embraced the venues and the smiles, laughs and happy tears. The photos came back as everything I had hoped for. I look through our photos and actually relive the day, the emotions and feel so very blessed. If you are looking for a photographer, send Lisa your date and check this off your list. I promise you - this will be the easiest part.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Melanie M

This past fall I attended my sister in law's wedding on Cape Cod at which Lisa was the photographer. Lisa did an amazing job! I was so impressed at how she was able to gather everyone efficiently for the family photos that were taken outside on the church lawn; both bride and... Read More groom have HUGE families! Even though all three of my children were in the wedding party, we still made it to the venue in plenty of time for the cocktail hour! Lisa's experience was obvious as she knew all the best places to take photo's; the backgrounds in some of the shots are truly breathtaking! Lisa is professional, talented, and very warm. If I had known Lisa 15 years ago I would have hired her to be my wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Meg R

Lisa did such an great job capturing such a special day. Not only did she get beautiful pictures of the wedding party, the candid ones are amazing! Lisa was not only professional but she was fun. I can't say enough good things about Lisa and her professionalism. I highly... Read More recommend her. You won't be sorry

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Abbey P

Lisa was great to work with and the pictures are absolutely amazing! She was very easy to talk to and let me and my husband know what to do since we're not the best picture posers. She's very personable and it made it easy to relax and have a fun time taking pictures. The... Read More pictures themselves are beautiful and we are very happy we went with Lisa for or engagement pictures and wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lauren A

What an amazing person Lisa is. Such a calming presence and kept us on our timeline through out the day. Her work is such a gift that will be treasured for a lifetime. We ordered an album which is such a beautiful memory of our day. Both her & her work is beautiful inside and... Read More out.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Elizabeth S

I hired Lisa to photograph my wedding this past October. I recently received my final gallery and was extremely disappointed with the results. In addition to missing VIP photos, many of the formal photos were out of focus, overexposed or just plain bad. IMO, Lisa is an amateur... Read More wedding photographer who has little skill creating & editing photos. While attempting to work through the issues, Lisa became extremely defensive & unprofessional. She took no responsibility for her mishaps but rather placed ridiculous blame on me. Major issues include not delivering formal pictures (taken on a lawn overlooking Wychmere harbor) of the B&G, B&G with bride’s parents and B&G with groom’s parents. These VIP photos are Wedding Photography 101. Her excuses include that she only had me and my husband pose on the lawn to “test her lighting” and she is not responsible for the others since I didn’t provide a photo list. We had only 9 family members total and almost 2 hours for formal pictures – plenty of time to get these perfect. I gave a list of all family members & assumed a professional photographer would know which combos would be expected photos by any bride. What irritates me is that my family and I all remember posing for the pictures; she just claims she didn’t have them. So instead of owning up to the fact that there was likely some sort of technical glitch, she placed the blame on me for not specifically asking for these shots either before or during my wedding day. Why would I ask for something I thought was already done? The formal pictures I did receive were overexposed. Most notably, the sky is white and washed out. I provided Lisa with a picture taken from a cell phone that clearly shows a blue sky with some white clouds. Lisa argues that it was actually overcast, thus arguing with actual photographic proof! She takes no ownership that she overexposed the photo and didn’t have the skill, time or desire to do some basic photo editing. I have since provided a few of my pictures to a photo editor for their opinion which was that Lisa simply “used a filter on the entire image to smooth things. It’s an incredibly unprofessional/beginner approach to retouching images.” Given the fact that VIP photos were missing and the finished photos were in no way representative of the photos on her website, I requested a 50% refund to which she refused indicating that she is not at all responsible given that: 1) Other people were taking photos. IMO, a true professional would deal with this and do their job. She never expressed an issue with the 2 family members discreetly taking some pictures. Had she exercised her right to ask them to stop, I would have enforced it. 2) I did not provide a photo list. She said to keep it “short and basic” so I listed all 9 family members and their roles. Had she asked for specifics, I would have obliged but she didn't. Incidentally, 2 of the 3 photos I did specifically ask for on the list were never captured. 3) I never met with her face-to-face prior to the wedding. I live in Texas and explained I wouldn’t be on the Cape until the wedding. Only after the fact was it an issue. I firmly do not recommend Lisa. I was harshly deceived and misled by the photos on her website and fooled by her 5 star reviews. IMO, she lacks the passion, confidence, skill and knowledge to be in charge of capturing a bride and groom’s once in a lifetime event. She took no responsibility which speaks volumes about her character as well.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kayla O

Working with Lisa for our wedding this past September was a no-brainer, she photographed my brother's wedding the year before and we knew as soon as we got engaged we needed to have her be part of our special day! She exceeded our expectations, made us feel so comfortable and... Read More seriously is the best!! She listens to what you want and you feel like she is part of the family! She focuses on the bride and groom and I can't even explain to you how gorgeous our photos turned out. Still gives me chills every time I look at them. You will not go wrong with Lisa and Lori, they are so talented. We could not have had our day without Lisa and I promise you she is the best photographer on the Cape! xoxox Kayla

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tiffany t

Lisa is absolutely amazing. Our photos depicted a perfect picture of our wedding and loved ones. These pictures are memories I will cherish forever. Lisa truly puts her whole heart into her work.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lainey M

I feel as though words cannot describe our gratitude, appreciation and love for Lisa! When we first started our journey of planning our wedding, we knew photography was of the utmost importance. We wanted someone who would not only just document our day but tell our story for... Read More years to come after through pictures. That is exactly what we found in Lisa and more! Her and her assistant made our day so special not just through photographs but kept us laughing, smiling and even fixed my hair at one point!! Now looking back on our special day, we have our memories and an abundance of breathtaking photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Lisa went above and beyond to make sure our day was one we will never forget. We can't say thank you enough to her!