Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

12417 Ocean Gateway, Ocean City, MD (443) 397-7670

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Christine H

Ami is amazing. She turned my wedding vision into a reality. We had to bring our beach wedding inside because of rain and it could not have turned out more beautifully. The driftwood arch is stunning. Ami was able to keep up with last minute changes and make everything... Read More beautiful. Can't say enough great things about her.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Sharon M

Ami of Little Miss Lovely is amazing! I loved working with her to create my dream wedding. She totally got my "rustic beach" theme and designed the most perfect driftwood archway. I had no idea what type of flowers I wanted for my bouquets and boutonnieres. Ami was patient and... Read More gave me so many beautiful suggestions. She is very flexible. We had to add four additional centerpieces at the last minute, and Ami said "no problem." All of my stress disappeared as soon as she arrived onsite. I knew I could count on her to make the venue look absolutely stunning. Not to mention, she completely saved the day when the zipper on one of my bridesmaid's dresses broke. She truly went above and beyond! I highly recommend Little Miss Lovely.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Christina W

Little Miss Lovely's arrangements are not just lovely, they are STUNNING! I could not be more satisfied with how great of a job Ami did for our wedding. She not only made all of the floral arrangements for our wedding, but she was our day of coordinator as well. I could not have... Read More asked for a better florist for our wedding. I am happy to call Ami not only an amazing florist, but a friend as well :) Please check out the links below to see just how awesome Little Miss Lovely really is! http://livingradiant.com/blog/christina-josh-married-historic-belmont-manor-wedding-living-radiant-photography-baltimore-maryland-best-wedding-photographers https://www.facebook.com/xtinaornstein/media_set?set=a.1261249967230931.1073741834.100000378197803&type=3

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jenny R

Little Miss Lovely is truly an amazing and wonderful vendor to work with! Ami always keeps in mind your vision, but uses her talented and creative eye to transform your event space into something even better than you expected! And it helps that she's such a beautiful and genuine... Read More person! We loved using Ami for our flowers and event decor, cannot express how much we are thankful we are for all of her hard work!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Ami was so easy to work with and the flowers were fantastic. The vision we had for the arrangements was perfectly carried out, and the flowers were beautiful. Our bouquets were also perfect. She is fantastic!

Best Wedding Florist in Ocean City Area

Reviewed on 1/08/2014

Ami was fantastic to work with! She stepped in and helped make our New Year's wedding a dream-come-true. Her flowers were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. As a laid-back bride, I gave Ami free range when it came to our flowers. Working with our color scheme, she... Read More created brilliant bouquets and arrangements for our wedding day. Would recommend to anyone getting married in the Ocean City, MD vicinity.

Best Florist for Ocean City Weddings