Lola Loves Makeup

Long Island , Hamptons, Suffolk, Nassau , Huntington Queens

LolaLovesMakeup

It’s what every bride wants on her wedding day. The Perfect Face. To achieve the image you’ve always dreamed of, you want a makeup artist who will work with you to help make those dreams come true. Why stress when you can have your own personal makeup artist come to you.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

6 Valley Lane, Huntington , NY Long Island , Hamptons, Suffolk, Nassau , Huntington Queens (516) 459-7479

AMazing make up! Stayed on till the next day!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Iris R

Below is what I wrote to Andrea, I feel showing a new bride-to-be what I wrote gives you a good picture of how I felt: If I could give her 5 stars I would! Andrea, I wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful job you did on my make-up . You made me look stunning and... Read More everyone complimented me on my make-up. Even the next day the make-up still looked good. I hate to admit it, but I didn’t wash my face till 5pm the following day. You were a pleasure to work with, very calm patient and friendly. Im happy to report that my eyelashes stayed on for over 24 hours.

Love - Lola Loves Makeup

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Ran D

Andrea is wonderful. She had to be at the hotel at 530am, and was there on time! She set up her things and was ready to go in no time. I'm not a huge fan of makeup, and Andrea undersood that. At first I was nervous about getting airbrushed, but she assured me it would look... Read More better than traditional, and she was right. I could barely feel any of the makeup on my face. It was light and didn't look caked on. She didn't make me look like a completely different person - which is something I hate. She made me look like myself - only better. I would recommend her to all of my friends for any type of makeup application!!

Lola Loves Makeup - Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 12/13/2010 Danielle L

I don't know where to begin on how much I adored having Andrea do my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and wedding. She is professional, yet fun! Andrea listens to exactly what you want and makes you feel like the prettiest woman in the world. ALL of my bridesmaids LOVED... Read More their makeup. Andrea does an amazing smokey eye, think eye lashed, dramatic look...but also has perfected the natural bride look. Whatever you like, she can do. Personally, I adore Andrea as a person as well, and was so happy to have her by my side the day of my wedding. You'll see...go to as many trials as you want, Andrea will be the best :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lauren B

Andrea is amazing!! The wedding day couldn't have gone any smoother. There were 10 of us (including myself) and everyone was ready to go (with time to spare) by the time we had to start taking pictures. All of the girls looked stunning! I absolutely loved my makeup and could not... Read More have asked for anything more on my special day. Thank you Andrea for making my day so great!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alyssa E

FANTASTIC JOB ON MY WEDDING MAKEUP AND MY GIRLS!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brittany L

Makeup was AMAZING! Every single girl loved their makeup and felt Andrea really listened to each of their individual requests. Pricing was extremely reasonable and she worked with me to make sure every one felt comfortable with what they were getting.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rachel S

Andrea is everything a bride wants for her makeup artist. She is professional, highly skilled, punctual, and works efficiently. Within my bridal party, I had girls with different skin tones and makeup preferences (natural vs. dramatic looks). Andrea executed each look perfectly... Read More and everyone was glowing in all the wedding photos. I can not thank her enough. She is truly an artist and SO professional. If you are deliberating between makeup artists, stop, and just book Andrea. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jenn R

ANDREA IS AMAZING! The girls in my family do not normally wear a lot of makeup and were nervous about getting their makeup done but Andrea not only made us feel comfortable, but she made us look better than I could have ever imagined. My makeup stayed all day and night and I... Read More received a ton of compliments. It did not smudge or run. The best part is that I still felt like I looked like myself. One of my sister's is also autistic and never wears makeup and she was perfect with her. Andrea is very calm, sweet, honest, professional, and down to earth. My family and I plan on booking her in the future whenever we need our makeup done. Small suggestion for future brides: schedule your makeup and hair trial on the same day that you have your dress fitting...if you aren’t used to wearing a lot of makeup, it makes a big difference to see your makeup in your dress with your hair done. Bottom line: HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDREA FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Shannon C

I am SO happy that Andrea was my makeup artist. I was able to book a trial with her last minite after another artist cancelled on me. She was at the venue and ready to start before I even arrived. We had just the right amount of time to get everyone done before pictures, and... Read More she worked quickly to get to everyone. I don't wear a lot of makeup usually so it was important to me to look like myself. Andrea nailed it! My makeup was absolutely perfect. My entire bridal party and mom's makeup were also so well done and beautiful. Seriously flawless, beautiful, natural looking makeup that stayed into the very early morning hours!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Demetrios H

Andrea did an amazing job on our make up last weekend! She did 2 mothers, 4 bridesmaids, & a bride! She stayed on schedule while still making everyone look & feel beautiful & cared for. Our make up lasted all day and night through the tears & sweat. Thank you so much Andrea! We... Read More highly recommend you to all brides out there!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Stephanie S

Words cannot explain the talent that Andrea, Lola Loves Makeup, has. My sister used Andrea for her wedding five years ago and we all looked beautiful, so when it was my turn to get married this decision was the easiest to make. I quickly and easily booked my first trial with... Read More Andrea 2 weeks after I got engaged to lock in my date. There was no question I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding, especially after how amazing my makeup came out for our engagement photos. The day of our wedding Andrea arrived on time, worked her magic on 11 ladies and kept everything running smoothly. My mother, bridesmaids and matrons of honor were absolutely stunning. As for me, I had never felt more glamorous in my life. Andrea is truly a gifted artist who is professional, kind and sincerely happy for each bride she works on. I will only get makeup done by Andrea now and most definitely recommend her to any bride. Thank you Andrea I truly felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't have been happier. Stephanie and Alex April 28, 2017

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Nicole M

Let me start off by saying I am super picky with my makeup. I searched and searched on theKnot.com until I found Andrea and I am so glad that I found her. She is amazing and I couldn't have been more happier with the way my makeup turned out. It not only looked great but... Read More lasted all day long! I had a pretty large bridal party (15 girls) and she was able to get everyone done on time. All of my bridesmaids loved the way their makeup came out. Highly, highly recommend Andrea!

2017-03-10T17:16:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ! I am so happy that I was a part of your day xo

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Therese M

I used Andrea for my wedding on 12/3/16. She was fantastic! She took care of me, my mom, my MIL, my MOH, two bridesmaids, four junior bridesmaids and my flower girl, and we finished ahead of schedule! Andrea was so sweet, definitely the perfect personality to keep you relaxed... Read More the morning of your wedding! Andrea's personality was also so great with the young girls in my bridal party - she made them feel so special and beautiful! Best of all, everyone's makeup came out FANTASTIC and lasted the entire day - over 12 hours! I have never had makeup stay as perfect on me at the end of the night as it was when it was first applied. Do not hesitate to book Andrea!

2017-03-10T17:17:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much , I know you have many choices and I am beyond thankful you choose me. Lots of love to you

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Ivona T

Andrea did an amazing job on my wedding day. I loved the way everyone's makeup turned out. I felt so beautiful. She was very easy to work with. Highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer O

I have used Andrea a few times now for makeup and each time has been beyond expectations. Most recently was for my wedding and she did an amazing job on myself as well as my bridal party. She is extremely talented and I could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Joleen M

Make your life easier, stop looking for a makeup artist, and book Andrea for your wedding! After spending hours and hours trying to find the best person for the best price, I found Andrea. She was extremely helpful and responsive in planning makeup for 2 moms, 2 bridesmaids, 2... Read More flower girls, and myself, for my wedding on 10/14/16. She was ahead of schedule, and was even able to accommodate an add on, day of. There are so many stressful aspects of wedding planning, but once I booked Andrea, makeup wasn't one of them. Everyone's makeup looked flawless, and each girl looked like their best self, and felt amazing! And it lasted all morning, afternoon and night - with only lips needing touch ups. She also was able to recommend several hair stylists to me, until I found one that was available for my wedding. So, so helpful! I highly recommend booking Andrea for your wedding. You will be so happy you did. :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ashley C

Andrea and her assistant did the makeup for myself, mother, and bridesmaids for my wedding on 10/15/16. I cannot say enough about her - she was nothing short of amazing! She was punctual, and got everyone out on time, even when we were initially running a little late. Her... Read More makeup gave me the natural look I was hoping for, and it stayed on the entire day! She was so friendly and patient, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend anyone looking for a makeup artist to look no further than Andrea!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 LISA C

Andrea was FANTASTIC! She was on time, professional, and really understood what every bridesmaid/Mom wanted done. I changed my makeup vision at the LAST minute and she was able to create it so easily! I would highly recommend Andrea to anyone who wants a stress-free,... Read More professional artist (and she works fast too!).

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Andrea of Lola Loves Makeup did an excellent job on my wedding day makeup, as well as on my mom's and bridesmaids' makeup. Andrea was professional, punctual, and easy to work with. Her makeup was beautiful and lasted the entire day. I would absolutely recommend Andrea to... Read More other brides.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

AMAZING is the only word that comes to mind!! Andrea was very professional, friendly and beyond, the best makeup artist. I could not be happier on how my makeup and my daughters makeup came out for my wedding! Andrea truly heard the look I wanted for the big day and hit it on... Read More the head!! I would recommend Andrea of Lola Loves Makeup to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jen C

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I have never felt so beautiful! Andrea ensured that all my girls looked their most beautiful for my wedding day! She is a skilled and talented makeup artist, and I would recommend her to any woman who wants to look extra special for an event! Thanks Andrea!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Heather D

I got married on July 8th and had a very large bridal party. Andrea completed my bridal party in unbelievable time. She made sure that she understood the desired looks of each bridesmaid. Every bridesmaid LOVED their makeup. Being the bride, I was constantly changing my mind on... Read More what I wanted. Changing it last minute (night before-last minute) I did not have time for another trial. With just one picture, Andrea totally captured the look I was going for. I was so happy and felt absolutely beautiful the entire night! I looked and felt flawless!!! She is great!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rebecca R

I can't say enough about the amazing job Andrea and her assistant did on my wedding day! She was a true professional who handled all requests given to her and every single one of my bridemaids was so happy with how their makeup turned out. I couldn't have been happier with how... Read More my makeup turned out either! I was so happy with my decision to book Andrea and I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Katelyn P

Andrea from Lola Loves Makeup was outstanding. she was professional, and efficient. 7 completely different girl with different styles, as well as myself (the bride), walked away feeling gorgeous. We can not thank her enough for all of her effort, and her craftsmanship. not to... Read More mention the makeup stayed on all night (6+ hrs from outdoor ceremony to end of the night dancing)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Blair M

Andrea was reliable and easy to work with. She made the entire wedding party comfortable and everyone looked natural and elegant. The makeup lasted all day and night and I thought she completely captured the look I was going for! Would definitely recommend to a friend and use... Read More again for an event!