Lola Loves Makeup

Long Island , Hamptons, Suffolk, Nassau , Huntington Queens

LolaLovesMakeup

It’s what every bride wants on her wedding day. The Perfect Face. To achieve the image you’ve always dreamed of, you want a makeup artist who will work with you to help make those dreams come true. Why stress when you can have your own personal makeup artist come to you.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

6 Valley Lane, Huntington , NY Long Island , Hamptons, Suffolk, Nassau , Huntington Queens (516) 459-7479

AMazing make up! Stayed on till the next day!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Iris R

Below is what I wrote to Andrea, I feel showing a new bride-to-be what I wrote gives you a good picture of how I felt: If I could give her 5 stars I would! Andrea, I wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful job you did on my make-up . You made me look stunning and... Read More everyone complimented me on my make-up. Even the next day the make-up still looked good. I hate to admit it, but I didn’t wash my face till 5pm the following day. You were a pleasure to work with, very calm patient and friendly. Im happy to report that my eyelashes stayed on for over 24 hours.

Love - Lola Loves Makeup

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Ran D

Andrea is wonderful. She had to be at the hotel at 530am, and was there on time! She set up her things and was ready to go in no time. I'm not a huge fan of makeup, and Andrea undersood that. At first I was nervous about getting airbrushed, but she assured me it would look... Read More better than traditional, and she was right. I could barely feel any of the makeup on my face. It was light and didn't look caked on. She didn't make me look like a completely different person - which is something I hate. She made me look like myself - only better. I would recommend her to all of my friends for any type of makeup application!!

Lola Loves Makeup - Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 12/13/2010 Danielle L

I don't know where to begin on how much I adored having Andrea do my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and wedding. She is professional, yet fun! Andrea listens to exactly what you want and makes you feel like the prettiest woman in the world. ALL of my bridesmaids LOVED... Read More their makeup. Andrea does an amazing smokey eye, think eye lashed, dramatic look...but also has perfected the natural bride look. Whatever you like, she can do. Personally, I adore Andrea as a person as well, and was so happy to have her by my side the day of my wedding. You'll see...go to as many trials as you want, Andrea will be the best :)

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Demetrios H

Andrea did an amazing job on our make up last weekend! She did 2 mothers, 4 bridesmaids, & a bride! She stayed on schedule while still making everyone look & feel beautiful & cared for. Our make up lasted all day and night through the tears & sweat. Thank you so much Andrea! We... Read More highly recommend you to all brides out there!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Stephanie S

Words cannot explain the talent that Andrea, Lola Loves Makeup, has. My sister used Andrea for her wedding five years ago and we all looked beautiful, so when it was my turn to get married this decision was the easiest to make. I quickly and easily booked my first trial with... Read More Andrea 2 weeks after I got engaged to lock in my date. There was no question I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding, especially after how amazing my makeup came out for our engagement photos. The day of our wedding Andrea arrived on time, worked her magic on 11 ladies and kept everything running smoothly. My mother, bridesmaids and matrons of honor were absolutely stunning. As for me, I had never felt more glamorous in my life. Andrea is truly a gifted artist who is professional, kind and sincerely happy for each bride she works on. I will only get makeup done by Andrea now and most definitely recommend her to any bride. Thank you Andrea I truly felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't have been happier. Stephanie and Alex April 28, 2017

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Nicole M

Let me start off by saying I am super picky with my makeup. I searched and searched on theKnot.com until I found Andrea and I am so glad that I found her. She is amazing and I couldn't have been more happier with the way my makeup turned out. It not only looked great but... Read More lasted all day long! I had a pretty large bridal party (15 girls) and she was able to get everyone done on time. All of my bridesmaids loved the way their makeup came out. Highly, highly recommend Andrea!

2017-03-10T17:16:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much ! I am so happy that I was a part of your day xo

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Therese M

I used Andrea for my wedding on 12/3/16. She was fantastic! She took care of me, my mom, my MIL, my MOH, two bridesmaids, four junior bridesmaids and my flower girl, and we finished ahead of schedule! Andrea was so sweet, definitely the perfect personality to keep you relaxed... Read More the morning of your wedding! Andrea's personality was also so great with the young girls in my bridal party - she made them feel so special and beautiful! Best of all, everyone's makeup came out FANTASTIC and lasted the entire day - over 12 hours! I have never had makeup stay as perfect on me at the end of the night as it was when it was first applied. Do not hesitate to book Andrea!

2017-03-10T17:17:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much , I know you have many choices and I am beyond thankful you choose me. Lots of love to you

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Ivona T

Andrea did an amazing job on my wedding day. I loved the way everyone's makeup turned out. I felt so beautiful. She was very easy to work with. Highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer O

I have used Andrea a few times now for makeup and each time has been beyond expectations. Most recently was for my wedding and she did an amazing job on myself as well as my bridal party. She is extremely talented and I could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Joleen M

Make your life easier, stop looking for a makeup artist, and book Andrea for your wedding! After spending hours and hours trying to find the best person for the best price, I found Andrea. She was extremely helpful and responsive in planning makeup for 2 moms, 2 bridesmaids, 2... Read More flower girls, and myself, for my wedding on 10/14/16. She was ahead of schedule, and was even able to accommodate an add on, day of. There are so many stressful aspects of wedding planning, but once I booked Andrea, makeup wasn't one of them. Everyone's makeup looked flawless, and each girl looked like their best self, and felt amazing! And it lasted all morning, afternoon and night - with only lips needing touch ups. She also was able to recommend several hair stylists to me, until I found one that was available for my wedding. So, so helpful! I highly recommend booking Andrea for your wedding. You will be so happy you did. :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ashley C

Andrea and her assistant did the makeup for myself, mother, and bridesmaids for my wedding on 10/15/16. I cannot say enough about her - she was nothing short of amazing! She was punctual, and got everyone out on time, even when we were initially running a little late. Her... Read More makeup gave me the natural look I was hoping for, and it stayed on the entire day! She was so friendly and patient, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend anyone looking for a makeup artist to look no further than Andrea!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 LISA C

Andrea was FANTASTIC! She was on time, professional, and really understood what every bridesmaid/Mom wanted done. I changed my makeup vision at the LAST minute and she was able to create it so easily! I would highly recommend Andrea to anyone who wants a stress-free,... Read More professional artist (and she works fast too!).

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Andrea of Lola Loves Makeup did an excellent job on my wedding day makeup, as well as on my mom's and bridesmaids' makeup. Andrea was professional, punctual, and easy to work with. Her makeup was beautiful and lasted the entire day. I would absolutely recommend Andrea to... Read More other brides.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

AMAZING is the only word that comes to mind!! Andrea was very professional, friendly and beyond, the best makeup artist. I could not be happier on how my makeup and my daughters makeup came out for my wedding! Andrea truly heard the look I wanted for the big day and hit it on... Read More the head!! I would recommend Andrea of Lola Loves Makeup to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jen C

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I have never felt so beautiful! Andrea ensured that all my girls looked their most beautiful for my wedding day! She is a skilled and talented makeup artist, and I would recommend her to any woman who wants to look extra special for an event! Thanks Andrea!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Heather D

I got married on July 8th and had a very large bridal party. Andrea completed my bridal party in unbelievable time. She made sure that she understood the desired looks of each bridesmaid. Every bridesmaid LOVED their makeup. Being the bride, I was constantly changing my mind on... Read More what I wanted. Changing it last minute (night before-last minute) I did not have time for another trial. With just one picture, Andrea totally captured the look I was going for. I was so happy and felt absolutely beautiful the entire night! I looked and felt flawless!!! She is great!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rebecca R

I can't say enough about the amazing job Andrea and her assistant did on my wedding day! She was a true professional who handled all requests given to her and every single one of my bridemaids was so happy with how their makeup turned out. I couldn't have been happier with how... Read More my makeup turned out either! I was so happy with my decision to book Andrea and I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Katelyn P

Andrea from Lola Loves Makeup was outstanding. she was professional, and efficient. 7 completely different girl with different styles, as well as myself (the bride), walked away feeling gorgeous. We can not thank her enough for all of her effort, and her craftsmanship. not to... Read More mention the makeup stayed on all night (6+ hrs from outdoor ceremony to end of the night dancing)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Blair M

Andrea was reliable and easy to work with. She made the entire wedding party comfortable and everyone looked natural and elegant. The makeup lasted all day and night and I thought she completely captured the look I was going for! Would definitely recommend to a friend and use... Read More again for an event!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kaitlyn K

Andrea did the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms on my wedding day. Not only was she professional (on time, easy to communicate with, etc.), but she did an unbelievable job on all of our makeup! Everyone was SO happy with how they looked. Andrea really knows how to... Read More accentuate your natural beauty without making it look like you have too much makeup on (even with airbrush, lashes, the whole works!) I was nervous when choosing a makeup artist because my husband does not like when women are "overdone", but he loved my makeup on our wedding day. And we both agreed that our beautiful moms looked the best we've ever seen them look! I highly recommend Andrea -- she is truly an artist!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Katie M

Andrea was amazing! She is extremely good at her job. I loved how my make up came out and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful. I find it rare that everyone is happy with their make up for weddings and have to say everyone was happy! I don't tend to wear a lot of make up so... Read More wanted something natural and Andrea made it perfect. I felt like "me" but with a bit more of a pop! Would definitely recommend Andrea for any occasion! She was responsive and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Katie H

Andrea is so phenomenal!!! Andrea is a professional and outstanding makeup artist. I knew right away at the trial she was the right artist for me. I had 4 other trials and I am very hard to please where makeup is concerned. I got the recommendation from a friend who had... Read More gorgeous wedding makeup. Andrea does a great job using the right shades and gets the idea of what you want without you needing to go into great detail. I asked to be natural and she made it look fabulous. My wedding day makeup came out amazing!!! So did my bridesmaids'. I can't stress enough that she doesn't make you look overdone, and yet it looks so glamorous and pretty. She came to my house the day of and zipped through 4 of us without batting an eye. She works fast and quietly, which is great when you have a house full of really crazed and stressed out women. Her prices are very reasonable, especially considering the quality is so very high. She is also someone who gets it all right the first time, so you don't have to sit for an hour struggling to get your false lashes on! She is everything I wanted in an artist and more. Can't say enough good things! HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Andrea from Lola Loves Makeup was GREAT. She did an AMAZING job on me & my whole bridal party. Her work is Flawless on all skin types. She was on time & very professional. I would definitely recommend her & use her in the future.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Nikki R

Andrea was amazing. Myself and my bridesmaids loved our makeup. She did exactly what I wanted, natural with dramatic lashes, which is refreshing since a lot of makeup artist will sometimes do what they want and not what you asked for. I got married in August and we all know how... Read More hot August can be on LI. My makeup stayed on all day through sweat and tears and I barely even felt like it was there. I highly recommend Andrea.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Michelle D

My wedding was on 8.29.15. I chose Andrea for a trial around March 2015 after reading other wedding reviews about her online. I immediately booked her after a pleasant time at her home and the beautiful work she did. Andrea is professional and punctual. She sent me... Read More confirmation emails a couple weeks before the wedding, and she is reachable via text. Moreover, Andrea arrived 15 minutes early on the morning of my wedding, which had a 6am start time. Consequently, she also finished earlier than expected, which is always a plus, especially since we were on a tight schedule. Andrea did exactly what was discussed at the trial, as she took notes and brought them with her on the wedding day. The makeup, not just for me, but my mom and my five bridesmaids was absolutely stunning. No one looked overdone or not themselves; everyone's beauty was enhanced and more so. Andrea's work is impressive and she is a pleasure to work with - at a reasonable price, too. Highly recommend!